Sexual Vengeance

Story Info
Wife of cheater goes in search of wild sex herself.
4.5k words
4.18
57.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers

She sipped her coffee slowly. It was very hot, the liquid causing her lips to tingle with every sip.

Her mind wandered back to the last time her lips down below had tingled.

It had been way too long.

Rinsing her cup in the sink, she dried her hands, then walked to the bathroom. Shane was away on business, and the final arrow had been shot into her heart when she received word from the investigator she had hired to follow him.

Her suspicions were confirmed. Shane was screwing another woman interstate every time he went there for business.

Julie was not angry. She was hurt and frustrated.

What she craved was the tingling again. When they were younger Shane had made her tingle often. He had a very talented tongue and a wonderful, although not overly large, cock, which she had fucked many, many times.

But somewhere along the way their sex life lost the spark. She stopped wanting Shane, and he clearly was looking for something she did not offer.

As the water cascaded down across her face on onto her large breasts, she closed her eyes and fondled herself, remembering how she loved her big boobs being played with while she was being fucked.

An hour later Julie was climbing from the taxi, her heels clicking on the sidewalk as she approached the security guy controlling the crowd. An attractive woman in her late thirties, Julie oozed class compared to the younger girls in the waiting line, dressed with more makeup, less material and less class. The main sitting in the security control room spotted her before she even got into the waiting line. Reaching for his two way, he spoke.

"Back of the queue. Blonde with the black top and nice tits. VIP room, drink card, my personal booth."

Placing his radio back on the desk, he glanced back to the screen and watched as Ramon followed his orders.

Julie straightened her skirt, adjusted her top and prepared to wait until she was at the front of the queue to enter the club. Shane and her had been here once, and they had danced for hours, before heading home and making love, the wild, passionate love she was now craving.

"Ma'am. Please follow me," said, Ramon, his deep voice and massive frame startling Julie at first. "This way. Mr Lucas has asked me to show you inside."

Julie was a little embarrassed, as the younger patrons all waiting in the queue wondered why she was being given such a privilege.

"Umm, why me? Who is Mr. Lucas?" she asked as the large man escorted her through the waiting crowd and into the club.

The big man said nothing.

Julie followed him through the crowded club until they came to a heavy door, where he spoke into his headpiece.

"Jamon. Mr. Lucas's guest."

Julie wondered where they were heading, but she felt somehow safe following the big man. The door opened and an amazing looking woman greeted them. She was well over six ffet tall, wearing thigh high black boots and a strange looking leotard costume. As she showed Julie inside, she turned and lead her into a small corridor, her bottom covered by only the thong bottom of the leotard. Julie noticed her buns were amazingly tight, and her body bronzed all over as she walked her down the small hallway towards another door at the end.

"Chanelle," the woman spoke into her own mouthpiece.

Inside the second door, the woman showed Julie through, before leaving her and closing the second door. The man who had opened the door welcomed her, and she walked inside, realising she must have been in the VIP section of the club.

All around her were small booths, and the man showed her to a booth right at the very front of the room, with a perfect view of a small stage where a woman was performing a dance routine. She was topless, and her bottom was covered only with a leopardskin thong and boots. The music was loud and fast, and she was thrashing around as the crowd watched, danced and partied. As she sat down in the fancy booth, a waitress arrived.

"What can I get you, ma'am? Drink? Food?"

Julie was a little startled, as two minutes ago she was standing outside expecting to wait in the queue, and now here she was seated in the VIP room, in a luxury booth, and being offered drinks and food.

"Umm. I'll have a glass of champagne, please."

The waitress smiled and walked off.

Julie continued to look around the room. She had never been in a VIP section anywhere before, and she liked what she saw. The people were gorgeous, men and women. Their clothes were flashy, and the room itself was completely over the top, luxurious.

In his office Paul Lucas checked the CCTV above his booth, and liked what he saw. The woman was hot, and the angle of the camera allowed him a wonderful view down the front of her top to those amazing boobs. Her cleavage was sensational, and he gave his crotch a slight rub as his cock hardened.

Julie's drink arrived and she sipped at the bubbly liquid, sitting back and admiring a pair of males dancing together. She wondered if they might be gay, but then dismissed it as irrelevant. She simply enjoyed watching them move together to the beat of the music, clearly enjoying themselves.

As she finished her champagne, a man approached, and Julie looked at him. He was older, quite a bit older than her, and he oozed money. His watch was a Tag Heuer, and he had gold chains round his neck and rings on his fingers. He was wearing lightly shaded sunglasses, and his head was completely bald. Julie guessed he was fifty or more, but she smiled as he confidently sat in the booth next to her.

"Can I get you another Bollinger?" he asked.

Julie didn't know what that was, but not wanting to appear naive, she said, "Yes, thank you."

The man clicked his fingers and within seconds one of the waitresses appeared and he ordered two 'Bollingers'.

He then faced Julie again and offered his hand, "I am Ziggy, my dear. An you, you are the most beautiful woman I have seen in this club in many months."

Julie blushed.

"Well, I am sure that's not true, but thank you. My name is Julie."

The two chatted for a few minutes and sipped their champagnes, before Ziggy asked Julie to dance.

"I'm not very good," she said, but followed Ziggy onto the dance floor as he lead her by the hand.

Once there, Julie enjoyed dancing with the older man. He was taller than her, and he moved well. He even dropped a hand to her hip as the music slowed and Julie found herself relaxing and enjoying the company of the stranger. As the music continued, she found herself leaning forward as she had always done with Shane , nuzzling her shoulder into his. She closed her eyes and swayed to the rhythm, enjoying the warmth, and as the effect of the champagne started to go to her head, she even pushed her ample boobs into Ziggy's chest a little. He responded silently, his right hand lowering from her hip to her buttock, giving it a nice slow rub, before he took a firm grip and pulled her body to him even further. Initially she pushed back against him a little, not wanting to appear to keen, but as his hand continued to rub her bottom gently through her dress, she felt the outline of his swelling penis press into her stomach, and she gave herself momentarily to the eroticness of their dancing.

It had been so long since a man had held her this way, and she enjoyed the feeling of warmth that was surging through her loins.

They danced a few more songs, and Ziggy was starting to rub himself against Julie, and she was shocked at the size of the hard cock that was pushing into her as they moved together. Shane had always satisfied her, but she found herself wondering what it might be like to touch the bigger cock.

Suddenly she remembered where she was, and she stepped back from Ziggy.

"I'm sorry. I was getting a little carried away. Please excuse me," she said, turning then sitting back down in the booth, her mind full of mixed thoughts and feelings.

A moment later Ziggy came to the booth.

"Was it something I said, or did, my dear?" He seemed genuine in his concern, his lovely blue eyes cast down upon her.

"No, no, not at all. I was totally enjoying myself," she said. "It's just that my husband is away on business and.......well, things have not been the best between us lately."

"AAaaaaaaa. I see. I understand. Would you like some time alone? I will return later to see if you are ok?"

With that he was gone, and Julie found herself torn between wanting to dance again with the stranger, and not wanting to seem to sexually in need!

She ordered another champagne, and when it came, she gulped it down as the stage show in front of her warmed up. A woman and a man were on stage, nearly naked, and they were dancing very sexually in front of the crowded VIP room. The man removed the woman's top, and her boobs spilled out for all to see, and as they did so, the man took a nipple in his mouth and sucked it, hard, right in front of everyone!

Julie was shocked. Not only did the very public scene shock her, but the wetness in her pussy shocked her even more. She was totally aroused by the sight of the man and the woman performing a public sex show metres from where she sat. As her fourth champagne arrived, a second man approached and sat down in the booth.

"My name is Paul. I trust you are enjoying yourself? This is my club. Welcome to the booth. Can I get you anything?"

Her head a little fuzzy from the four champagnes, Julie replied, "No thank you, I am fine. Your club is lovely. I have been before, but never in here. How come I was invited into this section?"

"Just because you are you," he replied, patting her gently on the knee before standing to leave.

"My club is yours. Please enjoy the show, and if you want anything, and I mean, ANYTHING, please ask any of the staff. They know you are here as my guest."

With that he was gone.

Julie was confused. She had no idea why he had chosen her, or what she had done to deserve such treatment. All she knew was she was having a wonderful time, and that she wanted to enjoy herself, and to forget the horrible situation with Shane cheating on her, for this night at least.

Looking back to the stage, she was shocked to see the man was now actually behind the woman, bent at the waist, her legs spread wide apart as she appeared to be fucking him in front of the whole VIP crowd!

Julie was transfixed, the arousal in her starting to take control.

"Isn't that hot?" said a voice from behind her. She snapped her head around and found Ziggy standing there, his eyes fixed on the sex scene occurring on stage.

"Umm. It is.......umm, yes, hot is a good word!"

"Mind if I sit a while?" he asked politely, but already moving into place beside her before she had a chance to even think about her answer.

Julie shifted across a little, so as they were not quite touching as they both watched the man on stage fucking the woman, who was now thrashing her long hair around with every thrust.

"Do you think she is going to come before he does?"asked Ziggy.

"I, um, hadn't really thought about it. He is a lovely looking man though, and he seems to be fucking her really well."

Julie shifted in her seat, her pussy on fire as she watched the woman being fucked so hard in public.

"I have watched him before. She will come first, mark my words."

Julie looked at Ziggy intrigued.

"So they have done this before?" she asked.

"Oh yes, every Saturday night there is a special performance like this. He is the best performer at the club."

Just as he finished speaking, the woman on stage screamed in ecstasy, and her orgasm took over he whole body. It was an amazing sight and Julie was overwhelmed with arousal.

Under the table Ziggy's hand reached across and found her leg, his hand resting on her thigh as the man on stage pulled out his shiny cock, and pumped it across the naked arse cheeks of the woman, spraying three large lets of cum all over her cheeks as his head threw back and the crowd erupted into cheers and applause.

Julie found herself parting her legs as Ziggy's hand snaked it's way higher, finding the hem of her skirt and then sliding higher and higher. She closed her eyes, and momentarily forgot her cheating husband, and where she was. Her legs splayed wider apart, and the fingers on her thigh found the edge of her panties, pulling them aside before snaking their way into the folds of her vagina, which was sopping wet.

"I gather you've enjoyed the show?" asked Ziggy, his index finger pushing in and out of her wet lips.

She moaned as he began to finger fuck her right there in the booth, her nipples hardening as she continued to ignore the situation and enjoy the fingering. She found herself pushing back and forth with her hips, fucking herself on his fingers. Reaching to her left, with her eyes still closed, she found his cock, and unzipped him, reaching in to release the large cock that was hard as a rock in her hand.

The situation was erotic. Julie was about to orgasm with a stranger's fingers inside her wet cunt. The huge cock in her hand was hot as she pumped it, and she wanted nothing more than to make him cum in her hand, right there in the booth of the club.

Minutes later, she began to cum, and as the orgasm gripped her, Julie moaned loudly and thrashed her head back and forth with each pulse of her spasming pussy, the fingers inside her jamming deeply into her sopping cunt as she came. It was too much for Ziggy, and his cock spurted a large jet of cum into the air as the woman masturbated him through her own orgasm. The splashes of cum laded on the leather seats, and splashed them both as they came down from their respective orgasmic highs.

In the office, Paul pushed his hard cock beck inside his trousers and zipped up. Having watched the wanton woman orgasm at the hands of a complete stranger, he knew there was a chance she would be the next star of his private movie collection.

Julie opened her eyes, the orgasm having completely overwhelmed her, to the point where she did not notice the group of people that had gathered to watch her display in letting Ziggy finger to orgasm, all the while wanking him off right there in the booth of the club.

Embarrassed, she stood and straightened her skirt, adjusted her bra and went looking for the bathroom. Sweat covered her brow, and as she found the ladies bathroom sign, Paul approached her, following her into the plush bathroom silently.

Inside, Julie looked in the mirror and liked what she saw. Her face had that flushed look she used to enjoy so regularly. Shane had called it the "just fucked look" and Julie knew she had it right now. As she leaned over to splash some water on her face, Paul stepped in behind her. Raising to splash it on her cheeks, Julie shrieked as the stranger's face appeared in the mirror.

"It's ok, it's me, Paul. I couldn't help notice your......umm.....'performance' in the booth, and I wanted to make sure you were ok. After all, this is my club and I'm responsible for the well being of all my patrons."

Julie was embarrassed again, but also secretly turned on by the thought that this handsome, well to do man had watched her cum in public.

"My god," she thought, "...if only Shane could see her now! That might teach him not to stray!"

"Oooh, I'm sorry about that," she said to Paul, "I assure you it is way out of character for me. I don't know what got into me, but I'll just straighten myself out and I'll be going."

"Whoa! Slow down there missy. I was paying you a compliment. The moment I saw you outside in the waiting line I knew you were my type of woman. I loved what you did in my booth. I just wish I had been the lucky guy to be with you when you came."

Julie took a moment to take his words in. Her mind was fogged from champagne, but she still knew a pick up line when she heard one, even if it was from this gorgeous club owner.

"Oooh. So YOU had me bought in here to the VIP room? I was wondering who it was."

"I confess. Yes. It was me. You see, I get sick of seeing silly little, young, drunk girls make fools of themselves in my club. I try to keep the VIP room for the special patrons only. When I saw you outside, something inside me told me you were special. And, I was right."

He moved in behind her as she stood at the sink, facing away from him, holding her purse.

She bit her lip as she realised what he intended to do, but her pussy was still twitching from the public display she had given only minutes earlier. Paul rose his hands to her shoulders, and without another word, he dropped his mouth to the nape of her neck, and bit down firmly, causing her nipples to swell instantly and her mouth to open and elicit the sexiest of moans. His hands reached round to find her heaving, luscious breasts, and he gave them a good squeeze as his hard cock pressed into the fold of her ass dressed in her skirt. She reached back and tilted her head forward, gripping his balls inside his trousers even as his mouth continued to kiss and bite her neck in a passionate, wild attack.

They were rampant.

Julie turned and dropped to her knees. She was not sure if it was the champagne, the cheating Shane, or the lewd public show that had made her act this way, but she didn't care. She was on her knees in a bathroom, undoing the trousers of the club owner, about to suck his wonderful cock and she cared not who was watching or what anyone thought of her at that point.

Taking him into her slutty mouth, Julie reached down to feel the wetness in her cunt. Gulping on the shaft as his balls struck her nose, completely deep throated inside her, she was stunned at just how wet she was. Her knickers were saturated, and as she continued to suck the cock in her mouth, she reached down with one hand and removed her knickers, proving her intentions to Paul as he enjoyed the head job she was giving him.

He dropped his pants to the floor, and then leaned back, hands on hips and held on for the ride. This woman was wild, hot and in need. He was just the man to give her what she needed. Behind the two of them, the bathroom secretly opened, and Ziggy, having watched what had transpired since fingering the gorgeous woman to orgasm, had followed them inside, hoping to continue the action he had started.

As she sucked on the cock of the man in front of her, Ziggy made eye contact with him, and in a gesture of approval, Paul indicated that the man should also take off his pants and offer his cock to the sucking slut before him.

Raising her eyes for a moment, Julie was shocked to see Ziggy there, watching, as he undid his trousers and took out the cock she had stroked to orgasm earlier in front of the crowd.

Momentarily she stopped, taking in the situation. Both mean stopped breathing, in the hope that she would drop her head back to Paul's cock and keep going.

She did exactly that, a large, loud moan escaping her mouth as she resumed her cock sucking, before reaching up to take Ziggy's erection into her hand, then alternating her oral skills on the now two cocks in her face.

She was wild, hot and wet, sucking the cocks of two strangers in the toilet, and she loved it. As she sucked the two cocks alternately, she pushed three fingers into her wet cunt, making sure she would be ready for what she knew was going to happen.

This time she decided to take control of the situation. If she was going to be wild and wonton in the club, it was going to be under her terms. Reaching forward to deep throat the cock in her mouth, she pulled the other one around behind her. Then, getting on her knees as she continued to give head to Paul, she positioned Ziggy behind her and asked him to remove her skirt. Ziggy reached up and unzipped her skirt, then slowly, slowly peeled it off, enjoying the gradual revealing of her awesome arse as he saw the thong panty, then the golden globes of her arse cheeks, before removing it completely. Reaching again, he removed the panty slowly, and revealed her amazing, completely shaven, pink, wet pussy that he had fingered earlier in front of the crowd.

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,553 Followers
12