Sexuality Lost & Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..., there..., God Jake, there."

Jake was being driven to a frenzy by Sharon's actions and murmuring cries. Never before had a woman made him feel this way. It was so easy to fire her desire that he didn't realize he was keeping pace with her. By the time he surfaced from the pool of his own pleasure, he realized he could not hold back. Sharon's body had captured his manhood and would not let him ease back into only maintaining his own level of arousal. He had no choice in the timing. Sharon stiffened and then grabbed his hip and pulled him to her. His cock slipped deep, bumped against something wet, warm, and soft, and erupted in a flow of seed. He was far beyond any control, and pulled back to surge quickly against the hot end of her passage. As his shaft penetrated her deepest depth and spurted again, Sharon began to quiver. A low cry forced through her pursed lips and her hips rocked in the violent shudders of explosive release. Waves of contractions milked his manhood while Sharon gasped and cried out his name. With a final arch that lifted them both from the mattress, she sighed loudly and pulled his face to her shoulder. They lay together as she stroked the back of his neck, and the tiny tremors of her belly pulled at his buried shaft. In due time, Jake slipped from her body and rolled to his side. He raised on one elbow and kissed Sharon on the forehead. The whispered words, "You're wonderful." fell on unhearing ears. Sharon was asleep.

Jake woke early because of the strange surroundings. Sharon lay beside him in slumber with her left arm still holding the blouse to her chest and the other above her head. Her lips were parted sensuously, as they should be for such a woman, he thought. He gently lifted a few strands of her hair and tickled her upper lip. Sharon brushed at her face and wrinkled her nose. A second tickle resulted in another brush before her eyes flickered open. The smile when she saw him was beautiful.

Jake leaned to kiss her, and the sensuous reply from her lips forced a tightening sensation in his crotch. He stroked up her thigh to her mound and swirled his fingers through the tight curls.

"Jake, I have to pee...and I'm all sticky. Don't go anywhere, OK?" Sharon rose from the bed and padded softly toward the bathroom. The sight of her full hips swaying in the motions of her stride made him smile.

His imagination saw what he could only hear. The soft swishing sound told him she was relieving herself, and was followed by water running in the sink. A few minutes later, Sharon walked back to the bed and slipped in beside him. His thigh felt wet hair; she had made herself fresh for him. He smiled at her and she beamed back the blazing grin which she had only hinted at in the bar.

Jake caressed her cheek with the back of his hand, and let it drop to the top button on her blouse. As he lifted the small round plastic disk, he saw the smile replaced by a look of terror. She grabbed his hand tightly.

"Jake..., please..., don't."

Sharon saw his face form a question she was not ready to answer.

"You won't like what you find."

Jake lifted her hand to his lips and kissed it.

"Sharon, I already know."

Her lower lip quivered as she spoke. "What do you know?"

"I know you've had a..., that you've had surgery." Jake saw the tears forming in her eyes.

"It shows that much?"

"It doesn't show at all. I wouldn't know if I hadn't seen your swimsuit in the bathroom the night I brought you home." Sharon cocked her head, and he explained with a shrug. "My sister had a mastectomy a couple of years ago. She showed me how the bras look."

"And now you have this burning desire to stare at me like I'm some freak in a carnival?"

"No, I have this burning desire to make love to you again. I just wanted to feel all of you against me this time."

Sharon sniffed. "No. You'll hate me and leave, just like..."

"Just like your husband?"

"He divorced me three months ago. He said I didn't..., th-that he couldn't -"

"What an asshole."

Sharon's eyes flashed and her mouth opened.

"What did you say?"

"I said, what an asshole. I mean, didn't he realize you're still the same woman he married? You still have the same brain, the same voice, the same emotions. Did he think all that left when you lost your breast?"

"I don't know what he thought. He said he just felt pity for me."

Sharon turned her face away, and Jake gently turned it back to him.

"Sharon, it doesn't matter to me. You probably don't believe that, but it's true. I'll admit, I was a little nervous after I found out, but yesterday..., well, I learned about the real you, the person that's inside the nice body and pretty hair. That Sharon is the one I stayed with last night. She's the one I made love with, and she's the one I want to keep seeing."

The words pulled at her heart, and her heart wanted to believe. Her sense of reality kept screaming that he would be just like Jim, and she didn't think she could take a second rejection. Sharon sat up and looked down at the face framed in the dark waves of hair. It was smiling back at her, and the eyes weren't lying. Sharon wanted so much to trust him. You won't know until you know, the inner voice told her. Sharon found the top button of the blouse and slipped it from the hole. The second button followed, then the next and the next until the blouse hung open from her shoulders. Jake reached up and gently slipped it off. He let his hand stroke the soft skin beside her neck and then rubbed down her arm.

"See, I'm still here, and if you'll look, you'll see that I'm definitely not having any problems yet."

Her glance at his crotch told the truth of his words. His cock was standing up straight, and the veins on the surface stood out as they pumped passion into the dark, swollen head.

'If you're still not sure, it's OK."

Sharon slowly reached behind her and unhooked the bra. Her breast fell from the confining cup and peeked out below the satin.

Jake pulled her down to him and kissed her deeply. His hands slipped the bra from her shoulders and then caressed up her sides. Sharon felt a thrilling tingle when he cupped her breast and a jolt surged to her belly when he brushed the erect nipple. Jake pulled her on top of him and she became lost in his caresses and kisses. The next half-hour was a blur of confusing thoughts about herself and Jake and the exquisite sensations rolling through her body. The thoughts magically evaporated when he entered her, and they swam through the sea of desire that united them into one groping, thrusting, orgasmic entity. After the shattering wave of release shot through her, she collapsed on his chest in sated bliss.

"So, that wasn't half bad, was it?"

Sharon pushed herself up on her palms and smiled at him. "No. In fact, it was great."

Jake lifted her breast and gently squeezed. "I could get to like this."

They didn't make love again, but they stayed in bed until noon. Jake held her close and they talked about his life and hers. Neither mentioned her former fears and little by little, Sharon began to fall in love. That night, as they walked together through the town park, Jake asked when she had to go back to Chicago.

"Well, I took two weeks off, so I have to leave the Sunday after next."

"I don't know if that's going to be long enough."

"Long enough for what?"

"For me to figure out if I should ask you to stay."

Sharon stopped and looked into his face.

"If you ask me now, or wait 'til then, I'll still say yes. It's only an hour's drive from here to my office. The commute won't be any longer than from my house."

Sharon did drive back home the next Sunday, but only to see a realtor about selling the house. Jake's small apartment would do until she found a house near Bridgeman. She moved in with three suitcases on Monday. The furniture could stay in storage. She also brought a typewriter and three reams of paper. It was Sharon's only condition for leaving Chicago. That night after work, Jake sat down, took a deep breath and started pecking away at the keys.

Chapter 1

After you tend bar for a while, you start to recognize the types. Take Janice and Mitzy over there, at the table under the moose head. Mitzy's husband beat the hell out of her three months ago, and Janice took her in. They've been together since, and I think there's more than friendship there. The woman in the short skirt leaning over the pool table is Jenny. Why she ever married old Mike is anybody's guess, but she's in here every night, flashing her ass at Harry. In about an hour, they're going to leave, but they're going only as far as the camper on Harry's pickup. Katey, the woman in the back booth, fooled me at first. The hair color and dim lights make her look about twenty years younger than her actual sixty. She's lonely, and comes in here in hopes of finding someone to be with, if only for the night. I figure the guys who take her home get the best end of the deal, because she's a really nice woman once you get to know her.

The brunette who sat down on the last stool didn't fit any of these types. Any woman with a body like hers wouldn't be fishing in this place. She'd be holding a wine glass at some ritzy cocktail party and talking to the guys with penthouse offices and thousand dollar suits. I walked down the bar and asked her what she'd like to have....

* * * * *

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it, and send feedback if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing.

Thanks again,
Ronde.