Sexy Barbara Turns Her Husband On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell," he said. "Tania, that's sexy," and she replied, "Cum in me, cum in me."

He felt it then, that feeling that comes upon you as you prepare to shoot off - there was nothing better than this, nothing, releasing your seed deep into a willing woman. Steve gasped and Tania orgasmed, squealing in delight as she felt deep within her the head of Steve's hard cock thicken and enlarge as the first spurt hit her. She was tearing at him now, as if afraid she'd miss a drop, covering his mouth with deep and sexy kisses and moaning in the throes of her orgasm. She could still feel his cum hitting her cunt walls as it sped on into her body and it made her feel better than she'd felt for many weeks.

As the last drops of cum dripped from his cock, Steve collapsed onto her, breathing hard and Tania too, her breathing likewise as heavy, was relieved to let herself rest.

She kissed him affectionately. " Blimey,"she said, "that was something else." She grinned, held his head between her hands, kissed him again and then said: "I bet my legs are gonna ache and you must be knackered."

Relief or acceptance, who knows, but the next five minutes passed with delight as tears of laughter streamed down their faces at Tania's words. They hugged each other as they laughed and it was true, how much better the wetness on Tania's face now. "Did you think this might happen?" she said.

"I don't know," he said, and while it wasn't the whole truth, in that he'd sure hoped it would, if he hadn't found her positive to the eye when he first met her, nor she, him, then it wouldn't. "Maybe deep down, subconsciously it might have crossed my mind."

That was good enough.

He went to the door and stopped. "Look, I don't want to have an affair and I imagine you don't either. It would be ironic, mind you, but if fate and circumstance should ever bring us together again, I'd try to fuck you."

She held his arm, pushing her body against him. Then she embraced him, kissing him again and replying: "Yes, if fate and circumstance did do that, I'd let you." She paused for a long second before continuing. "Steve, I don't know what to say, really. Words can't describe how I feel about what you've done here today."

She kissed him for the last time deeply, opened the door and watched him leave. Her hand waved as he drove away and as he passed out if sight, she went back inside and closed the door.