Sexy Competition for Married Couple

Story Info
Loving married couple hold competition of sexy challenges.
14.8k words
4.34
44.5k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever watched the TV show impractical jokers? Well, that's how this whole story begins. The show is about 4 lifelong friends that challenge each other to do embarrassing things in public. If the joker fails or refuses the challenge, he may face a punishment later in the show. My gorgeous wife Linda and I would frequently watch this show together and our family would comment regularly that I should be on the show.

But before I continue, let me tell you a little about Linda and me. We met in college during my senior year. She was a junior transferring in from another school and caught my eye from the moment I saw her. To be honest, when I first saw her I really just wanted to get her in bed. She had a nice little body with long legs and a breathtaking face. But as I got to know her, I realized she was the girl I wanted to spend my life with. Not only was she stunning, intelligent and sweet, but her parents ensured that she had strong values, including the fact that she was still a virgin.

We got married nearly two years later when she graduated from college. Like most young, married couples, we did not have much money, but we had each other and that's all that mattered. Fast forward the clock over 20 years and we've been blessed with 4 wonderful children and countless memories. Although children can sometimes take the passion out of a marriage or lead to one partner straying, that was never the case with Linda and I. We made sure to always have some couple-time, whether it just be a date night or a short getaway just for the two of us. I should also mention that Linda's stunning looks only got better with time. She still had those long, sexy dancer legs, but it was now topped off with a slightly more rounded rear-end and an amazing set of boobs that gave her a very proportionate hourglass figure that caught everyone's eye. The funny thing though was that her body was so perfect that people would not even realize how breathtakingly stunning her face was, as their eyes were always taking in the sensuous curves of her body.

Through our first 20 years of marriage, I was definitely the more sex-crazed of the two of us, but who could blame me since I was married to such a knock-out. And just because she was a virgin when we met and I might as well have been one too, she excelled at everything she did between the sheets as we both learned together. Even though Linda was brought up very prim and proper, she did not mind watching porn or reading erotic stories together. So, with those things acting as our teachers, we had no problems keeping the passion in our marriage alive and well.

But let's get back to Impractical Jokers and how this story began. The six of us had just finished dinner at a restaurant near our home. When the waitress handed me the bill for $74.83, I gave her a $100 bill and waited for her to return with the change. When she returned, as I would have expected her to do, she gave me four $5 bills and five $1 bills rather than a $20 and a $5 bill. This was not a surprise and I appreciated it as it would make it easier to pay the amount that I wanted to for her tip. The problem was the missing 17 cents. I looked at my Linda and joked that she had shorted us 17 cents, to which she quickly responded that if I wanted to prove I could be an Impractical Joker that I needed to mention it to the waitress. Well I was not about to tell our young waitress at a restaurant that we frequently ate at, that she owed my 17 cents. So, I left the tip was planning to leave anyway and we left.

Later that evening, when we were getting ready for bed, Linda teased me that I did not have the guts to let the waitress know that she forgot the 17 cents. She joked that I would need to be punished, which actually created a stir in my pants, but then she said that we should make this a longer running competition between us.

Since she was always saying that I would make bets with her and expect some form of sex as my prize if I won, I just told her I was game and asked how we would do it.

She said she wanted to think about it overnight and that she would share the rules and how it would work the following day.

I was surprised the next day when she presented me with a sheet of paper listing what she was proposing as our Impractical Jokers Challenge. It indicated that there was no set timeframe, but it did indicate that the competition had begun on the previous night, which of course meant I failed the first challenge. The basic rules were that at any given time, either of us could challenge the other to do something. If the challenge was accepted and completed successfully, that person would be rewarded 1 point, but if they refused or were unsuccessful completing the challenge, then the challenger would get 2 points. She explained that the ultimate winner was the first one of us that reached 23 points and that it would likely take months to win, as it was not her intent that we are constantly challenging each other, but that we are saving it for the right moments.

When I asked if the winner gets anything, she suggested that the winner would get to choose where we'd be going on our 25th anniversary which was still nearly 2 years away.

She asked if I was ok with that and I said sure, because in my mind the challenges would ultimately be where the most fun was. I knew it did not matter which of us picked our anniversary trip, as we'd have a great time no matter where we went.

She then went on to say that there are some other rules that we needed to follow:

1) You cannot challenge the person to do something that is physically dangerous and that could easily result in injury to anyone.

2) You cannot challenge the person to do something that would be mean or hurtful to another person.

3) You cannot challenge the person to do something that could result in them being put in jail or that is illegal.

4) You cannot challenge the person to do something that is very similar to something that they had already been challenged to do and that they had either refused or failed.

5) You cannot challenge the person to do something in front of children that would be inappropriate for them to see.

Linda asked if I agreed to the terms of our competition and when I agreed she pulled out another sheet of paper that was the official scorecard. On it, she already had herself receiving 2 points for the previous night's challenge.

Being a very competitive person, I was already brainstorming ideas for challenges for Linda. The key was to really think through all aspects of each challenge, because I would not be able to challenge her to do something that was very similar to something previously done. So, I decided to start making a list of the things I'd like to challenger her to do, some of which I pretty much knew she would refuse and some that I'd really like to see her do. The key was going to be to get a lead in the competition, so when I challenged her to do something I wanted to see her do, she'd be more likely to do it.

It was not until the following weekend that the next challenge was made. We were having pizza delivered and one of the drivers for this particular restaurant would always ask you how much money do you want back when you paid him. That approach always bothered me as I felt the right thing to do was to give me the correct change back and then I can tip him whatever I wanted. When I mentioned to Linda that she can answer the door, she laughed and told me that it was my challenge to handle it if it was this particular delivery guy. I questioned whether this should be considered similar to the 17 cents at the restaurant last week and she said no. So, I accepted her challenge. As luck would have it, it was the delivery guy we were hoping for. When I handed him a $20 bill for a $14.65 order, as usual, he replied how much change would I like. When I responded that $20 minus $14.65 equals $5.35, so that's what I wanted back, it definitely startled him. He dug through his pockets to get the correct change, at which point I handed him back the $5 as his tip. That brought a smile to his face and to mine, as I knew that I had won the challenge and was at least on the board trailing 2-1.

Over the next 6 months, several challenges had occurred and I was in the lead on the official scorecard 16 to 12. In most cases each of us would step up and do the challenge successfully which would result in us getting a single point. The other common theme was that my challenges to Linda tended to be of a slightly sexual nature, while her challenges to me were more for pure embarrassment sake. Listed below are some of the more memorable challenges and results that lead us to the point where we were at.

When we were shopping at our local Walgreens Pharmacy, Linda said she had a challenge for me. She requested that I go to the Pharmacist, that happened to be an attractive younger woman and ask her for assistance. Linda told me that I needed to ask for help with the condoms and that I had to say "that I am looking to buy a package of condoms, but am having problems finding the right size. I see that there is magnum and the regular size, but I need the next size down, as the regular size are always very loose on me and way too long, so I end up having to tie it off to keep it on."

I was petrified about having to do it, but there was no way I was giving Linda 2 points, so I did exactly as I was told. What made matters worse was that although the Pharmacist somehow managed not to bust out laughing at me, she calmly replied that those are the only two sizes that they had, but I would probably be able to find something if I did a google search as other men are in the same situation. I dropped my head and walked out the door and to this day, I do not think I have been back to that Walgreens. Linda thought it was hysterical and was glad to give me the point on the scorecard when we returned home.

After the Walgreens embarrassment, I was more determined than ever to win this competition and I started with a challenge that I knew she would refuse to complete. We were at dinner and I ordered a stuffed mushroom as an appetizer. Linda is repulsed by mushrooms, but I did one better by putting some ketchup on it, which is another item that she cannot stand. I pushed the plate in front of her and said that she needed to eat it.

For a second, she acted like she was going to eat it but pushed the plate back to me and said "you win".

One of the tougher challenges for me occurred on a weekend getaway to a city a few hours away from our house. After we had checked into our hotel, Linda said she had a double challenge for me. The first is that I had to let her dress me for the club we were going to that first night. Not sure what she had in mind, I said that's fine. She pulled out a hot pink sleeveless shirt that was open in the front down to my belly button. It looked exactly like something that I would want her to wear, but she was putting it on me. She also applied some gel to my hair to give me a Fonzie look and made me get into black leather pants - fortunately they were not chaps. We got into the car after getting all kinds of glances as we walked through the hotel lobby and she drove us to the club. Naturally, it was a gay bar and with my new outfit, I fit in perfect with Linda posing as my sister. We sat at a table and ordered drinks. She had a big smile on her face and I said that at least I got the point. Then she reminded me that there was a second challenge and informed me that when the next slow song came on, that I would need to ask one of the other men in the club for a dance and we had to dance. I thought about it for a few seconds and told her she won. So overall, she received two points and I got one. That was the last challenge of hers that I lost on before taking the trip that I am about to tell you about.

A few weeks after the gay bar challenge, I finally had a chance to get even. We were shopping at a mall near our home. We had been in and out of many stores and she had tried on and shown me a number of items, but I waited for the right moment to challenge her. We had nearly gone through the entire mall when we came to one of my favorite stores. As Linda would say, it had outfits that were for younger girls or sleazy older ones. Since I had been a dutiful husband and followed her around the mall carrying the bags while she shopped, she was fine going into look at the outfits in there, not knowing that I was planning to hit her with a double challenge. As we were walking around, I found the three items of clothing I wanted for her. The first was a bra with very thin material. The second was the matching panties that went high up on the waist with a scrunch rio-cut back that would fit nicely on her ass. And the third was a cocktail dress that left little to the imagination. It was skin-tight with an open back and then it had a slit on the left leg that went almost to her waist, which would be just under the panty line. The key was to wait for the time to present her with the challenge. After circling the store, I finally saw the opportunity I was looking for. Another couple that was in their mid-20's had a handful of items and went to the fitting rooms to try them on. In the fitting room area, there were a few couches that guys could sit on while they wait for their girls to try on the outfits. As soon as I saw them heading back there I handed Linda the clothing items and said that I was challenging her to try them on and show me. I told her that she should put the bra and panties on under the dress.

She shrugged her shoulders and said let's do it, not realizing what I had in store for her. Linda went into her fitting room and pulled the curtain closed, while I took a seat next to the younger guy that was waiting for his wife to appear with some of the outfits she was trying on. When his wife first came out of the fitting room and saw me sitting next to him, she was a bit surprised but did a quick twirl in the swimsuit she was trying on and asked him what he thought. She was a little on the heavier side, so she did not really have the body for the bikini she was trying on, but he said a few positive comments while I just pretended to be looking at emails on my phone. Within seconds of her going back into her fitting room, Linda pulled the curtain open to show me the skintight dress she was in. Her eyes widened and face blushed when she saw that I was not the only guying in the area.

I deliberately took my time in commenting on it and asking her to turn around slowly. When she looked at me said that she had won, I agreed that she had won challenge one, but that this was a double challenge. I said that the next challenge was for her remove the dress and show me the bra and panty set below it. The young guy sitting next to me gulped and I could see him adjust his shorts a bit for the hard-on he was forming. Linda thought for a few seconds before saying no way as she went back into the fitting room. I looked at the guy sitting next to me and told him I tried. He just said thank you and that she looked amazing. Linda was not very happy having lost the second challenge and being embarrassed by being on display for the young guy to see, so it was good that we were about down with our shopping.

Linda tried to get even about a month later when we were again shopping and she challenged me to try on two pairs of pants. The catch was that when I tried the first pair on, I was to take off my underwear so I would be wearing them commando. Then when I went back into to try on the second pair, I was to accidently leave the curtain at least a third open so my ass would be on display while changing. The fitting room set-up was similar to the place at the mall, so there were a few other women in there waiting while their husbands were trying on their clothes. I was not going to give her the 2 points, so I said I'd do it. After appearing in the first pair of pants, I did as she had instructed me and left the curtain almost halfway open. I angled my body to the opening to ensure that my cock would not be on display and dropped my pants. I had the second pair of pants ready so I could quickly pull them on to minimize how long I'd be mooning the ladies. As I was pulling up the second pair one of the other women happened to be walking past my dressing room and said nice ass as she pulled my curtain closed. There was a bit of giggling from the ladies in the room and I took my time putting on the second pair of pants hoping that a few more would finish up and leave. By the time I reappeared, only one other lady that had seen my display was still in the room and she was more embarrassed than I was and just looked down at her phone as I stroke a pose for Linda.

One of the other challenges that I had been thinking about for a while, but wanted to wait for the perfect opportunity was taking advantage of one of Linda's most stunning features. She has amazing breasts, as they are very full looking C/D cups with a slight upward curve and her nipples are almost always perky. Her tits remind me of Jennifer Aniston's in that manner, only Linda's breasts are fuller. Each year, one of our wealthier friends would rent out the ballroom of a local hotel on New Year's Eve. In addition to the ballroom, they covered the cost of the food, drinks and DJ, along with the party items. Each couple was only responsible for paying for their room at the hotel if they planned to stay there. We looked forward to this party each year as did the other couples and most dressed up as if they were going to prom.

Linda does not like to spend money on herself, buying a full-length gown each year for this party was one of the few times she did. This year was no exception, only I made sure I was with her when she was shopping for this year's dress to ensure it would work for the challenge I had in mind. We looked at several stores before we both agreed on one that looked amazing on her. It was a light blue dress with a mostly open back other than some crisscrossing strings. The front featured a deep plunging "V" that went to just a few inches above her belly button. There were a few strings just below her breasts that ensure the "V" would not open up, but more importantly that kept the dress tight around her breasts looking as if it were made for her. The bottom half of the dress did a great job in accenting her figure with a slit coming half way up one of the legs. When she tried it on, she commented that she loved but would need to cover her nipples with something or she'd be on display all night. That was exactly what I was planning on.

When the big day came, we checked into our hotel room and I surprised her with a few spa treatments to help her get ready for the evening. When she returned to the room, I was getting ready myself and was wondering whether she would accept the challenge. In an effort to catch up to me in the overall score, Linda had been challenging me more frequently than I was her and I was doing each of the challenges no matter how embarrassing they might be. So, I was cautiously optimistic that she would accept the challenge just to prevent from falling further behind. She looked stunning as she removed her clothes and began to get ready. I watched as she slid her lace thong underpants up her long legs. I commented that I loved the thong and she said that she did not want her underpants to show through the dress. When she grabbed the flower petal nipple-covers I told her that she would not be needing those tonight.

She said she was not going to go out there in front of dozens of our friends with her nipples clearly showing through her dress.

I said it's a challenge and asked if she is refusing. Linda was continuing to think about it as she pulled the dress up over her body. Her perky breasts were definitely showing through the form fitting top, but I tried to offer her a few words of encouragement by saying that between all of the drinking and slightly dimmer lights, that it would not be nearly as noticeable, plus there were always women that dressed much more risqué.