Sexy in Our 60s

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carolyn grabbed the sheets and her body convulsed again and again from her climax. The surprise, I think for even her, was Cindy didn't stop licking and sucking until Carolyn climaxed again.

This time I was quick to take Cindy's finger and lick Carolyn's sweet juice. Fortunately, I would soon enjoy eating her pussy too.

After they both recovered, it was time for Brad and me to enjoy the girls. Their idea was quite simple and under their direction, Brad and I were doing the same thing, him with Cindy, and me with Carolyn. It worked out very well; it gave them several orgasms and longevity for us. I really enjoyed being a voyeur as I watched Cindy fuck Brad. Her pussy lips wrapped around his cock was erotic. She informed me later what a big turn on it also was for her to watch me in action with Carolyn.

I needed sexual relief and was grateful when Carolyn kissed my throbbing cock and announced, "It's time for you boys to cum." I looked over at Cindy and she had Brad's dick in her hand and gave me a big smile.

Through our many years of marriage I have enjoyed Cindy's BJs. She had made it a point early in our relationship to learn how to be very good at that particular skill. Carolyn's technique, while slightly different, was no less as sensual. She soon had my hips thrusting with her pumping and when she cupped my balls, I quickly I reached the point of no return. I groaned and announced that I was about to cum. She gripped my balls tighter and I shot my load deep in her mouth. She continued to stroke my cock and I looked over at Cindy. She was pumping Brad hard and fast and a few moments later she was swallowing his cum.

While Brad and I were recovering, we watched the girls move on the bed to lie next to each other. They then treated us to an erotic display of masturbating each other. We were mesmerized at such a hot and sexy scene.

When we left them and returned to our room, we were exhausted, elated, and excited. We talked about how we felt about the whole experience. Cindy also expressed how much she enjoyed the one-on-one she had with Carolyn. It was nice that Carolyn went first and after that, she was all in for the fun. She really enjoyed doing it and it was also a turn on to know I was watching. I told her that not only did it turn me on but I'm excited about seeing her do it again. We agreed that we wanted this and more. We weren't sure what more would look like but we trusted Brad and Carolyn to guide us.

We met them at our morning tee time and used the opportunity to chat about last night. They were happy that we enjoyed all that had occurred and that we wanted more. They suggested doing things that involved three people in action and the fourth to be free to do whatever they wanted. Brad and I observed the girls giggling and talking when they looked our way. "Looks like our wives are plotting tonight's activity," he said with a big grin.

It turned out that it was more than tonight's fuck fest. During our time on the beach, the girls made it a point to provide us a good view of their pussies. It wasn't a simple flash; it was a full frontal display and sometimes they would slide a finger between their pussy lips and then lick it. They took great delight teasing us and causing many erections, both us and the surrounding men as well. Brad and I wondered if they were keeping score.

When Cindy and I got to our room I couldn't contain myself and I pulled off her swimsuit, laid her on the bed and plunged my mouth onto her pussy. Her actions at the beach must have had the same effect on her because her cunt was wet when I pushed my tongue in deep. I slowly moved my mouth up to her clit, licking and teasing her labia all the way. She was panting and her hips were moving to maximize the sensations of my mouth on her swollen nub. It wasn't long before her body shook with a glorious climax.

While we showered, we chatted about tonight's get together. Cindy thought it would be great to see her pussy in action and suggested that I take the cell phone and take some pictures and videos.

If we thought we were excited last night, it was nothing compared to how we felt tonight. Over dinner we asked Brad and Carolyn about our use of the cell phone to record some erotic close ups and they were all for it. Dinner was relatively quick and after we filled our wine glasses, we headed once again to a new adventure.

The evening started, as promised, with a threesome consisting of Carolyn eating Cindy's pussy while I fucked her from behind. Brad was all around us taking pictures and videos and even took some time to kiss and suck Cindy's nipples. I was amazed with Carolyn's talents. She was rubbing her clit while she licked and sucked Cindy's. I could feel her body changing as she neared her orgasm and when Cindy climaxed, so did Carolyn. Her muscles tightened and I could feel her warm, wet cum all around my cock.

While they recovered from their orgasm, we viewed Brad's photographic efforts. Cindy was thrilled, to say the least to see everything close up. The girls changed positions and Brad took Cindy from behind. I did my best to duplicate Brad's previous efforts. I even got some nice videos of me sucking Carolyn's nipples.

The main event that the girls had planned was for Cindy to take Brad and me at the same time. Brad would have his cock in her cunt and I would fuck her in the ass. Cindy and I are no strangers to anal sex and have done it fairly often. Most of the time we include a dildo or vibrator so doing it with 'the real thing' was, in a way, a fantasy come true. The idea was for the three of us to climax. Cindy squeezed my hand; we were very excited.

While Carolyn was applying some lube to my throbbing dick, Cindy climbed on top of Brad. I moved into position and slowly inserted my hard pole. The sensation of anal sex is incredible but even more so when I could feel Brad's cock too. My hope of being able to last awhile was not helped when, after taking some pictures, Carolyn knelt close to us and began to masturbate. The three of us were even more turned on by watching her fingers do their magic. Cindy was pumping harder and faster, matching Carolyn's speed. Everyone was panting from the frenzied pace. Carolyn was the first to climax and she brought Cindy and me with her. I was still shooting my load when Brad's body tensed and he drove his cock in deeper.

We all collapsed and it took several minutes to catch our breath. Cindy was elated and said that was the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced. "I saw stars," she said with a satisfied look.

The next day was our last full day before departing for home. During our round of golf, Brad and I let the girls continue their planning for our evening's activities. We wondered what scheme they had in mind to tease us at the beach.

After we had settled on our chairs at the beach, Cindy gave Brad the phone so he could watch last night's fun. I didn't mind looking at them again either. The last video included Carolyn masturbating and each of us climaxing. Even the second time it was pretty hot. While we were watching, the girls had decided to give everyone at the beach one last opportunity to enjoy their bodies. They did a nice job of teasing every person at the beach by strolling along the water's edge to 'strut their stuff'. It was comical to watch the guys trying not get caught staring.

Our last romp was to be a continuation of the threesome but before we started, the girls treated us to a sexy show by engaging in an erotic 69. I had lots of fun taking pictures and videos of lips and tongues in action. The threesome was Carolyn on her knees giving me a BJ and Brad was fucking her in the ass. Cindy was all over with the phone and then moved behind to fondle my balls. That was enough to quickly put me over the edge and I shot my load. When I pulled away, Carolyn moved her hand down to rub her clit and Cindy moved over to fondle Brad's balls. That was a sight that needed to be recorded and I was able to capture the final moments before they both climaxed.

We parted with contact information and some tentative dates for Cindy and me to come down for a week's stay. After all, we had an orgy to attend.

12