Sexy Lexxi Doodle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Most guys are just so glad to be having sex with cutie like you that they get so caught up in the moment and forget everything else other than bustin their nut. The next day they are usually kicking themselves, thinking about how much more they could have gotten if they just slowed down and took their time."

"Well that's what I want Loo. I want you to take your time and make me cum. Do it to me the way you old guys do it for your wives."

She was trying to sound funny, but at the same time was very serious about what she wanted but also at the same time like it was a dare. Sexy little Doodle just asked me to eat her out to an orgasm, and I was gonna die doing it if that's what it took. I love eating pussy and have become pretty good at it, so I'm more than sure that she will appreciate my effort.

I hopped off the sunpad and stood on the floor. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her ass over to the edge of the cushion. I laid down on top of her and mashed my hard cock tight against the material covering her soon to be eaten pussy. Her mouth met mine and we melted in another sizzling kiss with her braces being right there as part of the main attraction. She wrapped her hand around my head and pulled me in tight and basically fucked my mouth aggressively with her powerful tongue. I was really into it and tried my best to meet her advances. All the while, her short little legs were wrapped around my waist pulling my cock tighter to her covered honey hole.

I was grinding my meat stick against her pussy with some decent pressure. I knew she was liking it as I could feel her hips wiggling trying to meet my motion. We finally stopped kissing and I began to leave a trail of kisses and licks straight down her chin to her throat and then down between her breasts. I attacked all the exposed sweaty skin of her breast that was not covered by her cute little bikini top. I could see her nipples had become little hard nuggets but I decided to save them for later. I continued to kiss and lick right down her tummy to her cute pierced naval.

I let my tongue tease her as I explored her tight tummy by drawing slow tantalizing circles around her naval. I pretended like I was going down further, only to slide my tongue back up and lick deep in her cute little naval hole. She giggled and cooed as I continued. I gently flicked the charm that dangled from her belly button piercing and then began the final decent to her covered crotch.

I squatted down a little lower and grabbed her under the knees and held them up and spread apart. I had unrestricted access to her crotch and the only thing between me and her 18 year old pussy was the thin material of her bikini bottoms. I ran my tongue all along the edge of the material where it meets her smooth tan skin. I was engrossed is the taste of the saltiness from the sweating in the bright sunny day. My tongue left her squirming as I made sure to tease all along the front of the bikini just above her pubic area, as well as all along the thigh openings and up where the strings tie tight on her hips.

While my tongue roamed and explored, I let my hands move up to her hips and began untying the side strings of her bikini bottoms. I did this very slowly and seductively so I wouldn't look overly anxious. I untied a little and let my fingers tease her a little. I did this until they were completely loose and then just let my fingertips tease her smooth hips with very light touches.

She cooed and moaned very quietly during the foreplay. If it felt that good already, I knew she was in for the big one once I really got started. I stopped and just savored the view of her body while kneeling between her legs. She then looked at me with really dreamy eyes that said 'EAT ME'. I gently peeled her bikini bottoms down and then she lifted her butt and I pulled them all the way off. I took a moment to admire the view of her gorgeous little 18 year old pussy.

"I don't have any fuzzy down there Loo. I hope that's ok. It just never grew there."

"It's MORE than ok Doodle. I love a naturally bald coochie. Makes you just that much hotter."

She smiled with a very proud look on her face and the braces shiny brightly. I love a bald pussy and even better when they are naturally bald vs. shaved. Her pubic mound protruded slightly and below that was a nice pouty bulge in her outer pussy meat. Back in my day, all the girls had these bushes that needed constant trimming. Seems as though now-a-days, most girls seem to be smooth bald. Not smooth like shaved, but almost as if they never had pubic hair. She had a nice tight slit that produced the tiniest little rose petal lips I ever saw. I inhaled just enough to relish the aroma of her which combined with the salty smell of sweat, was very intoxicating. I edged in and gently let my tongue graze her cut little lips. Her whole pelvis flinched and the relaxed just as quickly. I knew right then, that she was going to be a marvelous meal.

I teased her cute tight slit with just the tip of my tongue, barely touching it as I flicked along. Some drops of sweat mixed in with her natural juice which tasted great. I flicked up and down her slit and then all around the outside of her meaty vulva. I kissed the smooth skin all over her crotch as she continued to moan and coo and mmmm. I took my time and made her want more of it. Her hips gently pushed forward each time I reduced the pressure of my licking. She wanted it bad, but I needed to make her wait until she was crazy with desire.

Each time I licked UPWARDS, I let my tongue go a little deeper into her slit which was now really getting nice and slick. She reacted more progressively with the increased depth of my tongue. We got into a rhythm of me licking and her pushing her hips down towards my face, until I suddenly stopped. She exhaled deeply which told me that she had been holding her breath the whole time.

I quickly switch to tongue fucking her. I used my tongue as if it were my dick and dove in an out as fast as possible. I let her get feeling good with that when I switch gears again. I took a moment to catch my breath and she looked down wondering why I stopped, with puppy dog eyes who wants a bone. After a moment I used my tongue again to find her clit. I immediately went into the alphabet game. I used my tongue to draw the letters of the alphabet in order from A to Z, directly on her engorged clit. I have not met a woman who makes it to the letter Z before they cum.

I got into a very slow rhythm of a letter every 2 seconds or so. I felt her hips lift off the pad trying to match the movements of my tongue. She was even pushing her pelvis forward trying to get more pressure on her clit. I let her do it, which was just laziness on my part, but she was truly enjoying it and it showed by how bad she was trying to get it.

Her butt settled back down as I continued with my assault her clit with my tongue. I was up to the letter F, when I stopped just long enough to let my tongue dragged very softly across her wrinkly little butthole. Her ass came up off the sunpad and she screeched and gasped in unison. I got right back onto her clit and continued, when I could sense her cunt muscles start to flex. I got to the letter J and let my tongue tease her asshole again, a little slower this time. I wanted her to know it was no accident.

She didn't flinch as much this time, but her butt muscles contracted and squeezed my tongue. I was now at the letter N when I felt the beginnings of her orgasm. Her pussy muscles fluttered in spasms and her hips lifted off the sunpad. Her tummy muscles tightened and her breathing was erratic and panting. Her head was flipping from side to side and she grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face in tight. Immediately I eased my fingertip just inside her tightly clamped sphincter ring. Her butthole muscle was spasming also in rhythm with her orgasm and it seemed to send her into orbit.

"Fuckkkkkkkk... awwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Holy shit, that feels good, keep goin Loo. I haven't ever had an orgasm like this. Lick me Loo. Make me cum. OHHHHHHHHH. AHHHHHHH..YES... YES... Oh GOD...

She groaned out a very physically intense orgasm and her whole body was reacting to it. I was more than happy as I love to watch a women's response to a good orgasm brought on by me. Finally, her legs clamped together like a bear trap, which meant for me to stop licking her sweet and sweaty pussy. Her body finally relaxed as she tried to regain normal breathing. I could see her heart beating as her chest pounded.

"Jesus that was great Loo. Sure beats diddling myself. And no boys my age have even the slightest idea of how to please a girl. I needed that. And that thing you did with touching my butthole that was insane. I thought my whole body was gonna explode."

"That little butthole of yours is a sensitive little button. That's part of the whole plan, but that's just appetizer kid, the main course is next."

"Bring it on old man. Fuck me the way you have been fantasizing all summer about fucking me. You've been wanting to fuck my 18 year old body, now here I am. All yours."

She just smiled a big old shiny braces grin and lay back on the sunpad, not even the slightest bit shy about being naked with her sensitive pussy staring right at me. My heart fluttered now that she really knew the truth. It gave me a renewed sense of urgency in wanting to fuck the shit out of this hot little teenie bopper. I knew I did a good job of munchin her muff, now I have to give her the best dicking ever. I wanted to make sure that she left today wanting to do this with me again.

The contrast between her golden tan and the snow white skin of her bikini line was insanely sexy. It gave a whole feel of the snow white virgin thing, even though she wasn't a virgin. I love solid tan lines and hers were world class. To me it is like the hidden treasure that hides behind the bikini material when a hot woman is wearing one.

I stood up and stepped in with my cock in my hand. I have a 7" long cock with average girth and a larger than normal, but very mushy mushroom head. My cock sticks straight out when hard which makes it look bigger than what it is. My knob is even larger than normal and women love it when it finally pops through into their sex openings. They love when I use it like a sex toy to massage their outer pussy meat or around their sensitive butthole. Of course, by the time my knob pokes through the clenched muscles, the pleasure is exponential.

As usual, I used my cock like a toy and rubbed it all over her smooth white outer pussy meat. She lifted up onto her elbows so she could see what was going on. In an instant, she told me to stop for a moment and I thought maybe she was going to change her mind. She pulled out her iphone and flipped on the video. She wanted to see my cock working on her from a better angle so she held the camera to get some footage.

I started back up again with teasing her from the outside. Then I used the slick pussy juice which was dripping from her cunt and began to slide my knob up and down her slit. She inhaled and tried to hold it but was unsuccessful. She breathed out sharply and let out a very faint purr. I continued to tease her slit until her she lifted her ass off the sunpad in an effort to mount her cunt on my cock. I pulled back far enough to thwart her attempts.

"Very mean old man. Shame on you. You have a teenie bopper waiting to get fucked and you wanna play games. "

I just smiled and continued as I was doing. Her breathing was getting deeper with the frustration and anticipation of my cock entering her. I let her start to show it in her face and then I gripped her cute little hips and pushed my knob tight to her slit. It slipped in without much resistance and I left it there for just a moment. I used just the knob to fuck her for a moment and then I thrust an addition inch into her over the next 6 slow thrusts.

Each time, she breathed deep and her mouth hung wide open. When I was balls deep, I went into a super slow full length rhythm for about 4 minutes. This usually drives women wild as they want me to start fucking hard after about a minute or so. Again I could see the look of READY on her face and she confirmed it.

"Enough games Loo. Fuck me hard. I've waited long enough, fuck my bald teenie bopper pussy hard as you can."

So again, I re-gripped her hips and began an all-out assault her tight 18 year old cunt. Her outer pussy meat accepted my cock very nicely like putting my hand in a glove. She dropped the phone and lay back with her arms spread out like an angel. I plowed into her as hard as I could. The sight of her golden tan and white bikini area was compounded with the glistening sweat as it developed on her smooth skin. We were both breathing hard and my time was near. I could feel the cum welling up from my balls as it made its journey to departure.

I jammed my cock deep inside her as I deposited the 1st couple blasts of cum. She had regained her composure long enough to get the video rolling again. I took that as a sign that she wanted to see some cum. I pulled out of her and stepped in a little closer. I jerked the next blast of fuck lava all the way to her cute little boobs. Each of the next 5 shots of jizz proceeded to cover the nice smooth skin on her tummy. The jizz quickly mixed with the sweat and began to drip down the sexy curve of her waist.

She was busy recording the moment and I made sure to tell her not to show that to anybody. She just giggled and agreed and said it was for her to use in order to replay our day as often as possible.

"There's more where that came from if you ever decide you would want more."

"Fuck yeah old man. I wanna feel more alright. I want you to do that thing to my butthole again too. That damn near sent me to the moon."

There was no awkward tension afterwards. We just both took a quick dip in the water and washed off the sex. We even got into a deep French kiss make out session while we were naked in the waist deep water. She had her legs wrapped around my waist and was pretty much dry humping me. She was still horny. After a few minutes, we got back on the boat and prepared for our journey home. I couldn't really tell you if the boat ran well or not, all I know is that it ran. I was too distracted with thoughts of what I had just done. I was focused on shiny braces that showed as she was smiling away.

Summertime was very good to me. I was finding ways to fuck Doodle as much as twice a week. She pretty much moved in with us which helped immensely. Her mother moved to another town about 45 minutes away. At first Doodle just spent a few nights with us here or there. She was over until really late and we just told her to stay for the night instead of driving home so late. By the end of the 2nd week, my wife Katie told Doodle just to plan on staying with us for a while. Her part time job was close by and the boys like having her around as little sister. She had been at our house so much over the years, sometimes it was just like having our very own daughter.

We found ourselves alone together quite a bit with my wife and son's schedules running all over. With me being on fire department shift work, I am home 2 full days and nights, then work a 24 hour shift. Katie works a regular week, plus goes to the gym several evenings and meets her girlfriends every so often. The boys are gone regularly between their summer jobs, baseball and girlfriends. So Doodle and I make use of our quiet time together and do some heavy fuckin. Sometimes it's just a quick blowjob, wherever we happen to be in the house. Other times, I just pick her up drop her down somewhere for a quickie. And still other times, I just sit her up on the kitchen table while I sit on a chair and feast on her sweet succulent 19 year old pussy.

Stay tuned for more adventures with Sexy Lexxi Doodle...

12