Sexy Suzy Sells Another Car

Story Info
Sexy Suzy makes another seductive sale.
1.5k words
4.22
7.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
msgrant67
msgrant67
460 Followers

This event occurs following "Sexy Suzy Strips To Sell Cars"

Suzy had shot to the top of the sales reps in her dealership, but her friend, Emma, had suspected what had been going on.

"You know, you should try selling a car without sleeping with the customer," she teased."

"Hey now, I don't sleep with every customer, and you know that," Suzy responded.

Then prove it; no sex with the next customer, let's see if you can sell a top line car."

"Fine," she responded, "Can I at least flirt?"

"Of course, flirt, tease, whatever you like, but no sex, no hand jobs or anything; not even a kiss," Emma clarified.

"Not even a kiss," Suzy repeated. "Easy. I'll bet you lunch I close the next deal without sex."

Emma nodded in agreement, "Go for it."

Suzy knew she was beautiful and confident enough as an automobile saleswoman, so she stood on the showroom floor, ready to assist potential customers. Her attention was caught by a middle-aged man named Bob. He exuded an air of desperation, like a guy who wanted to fit in but never quite did. He seemed eager to explore the luxury cars on display.

With a warm smile, Suzy approached Bob, seductively introducing herself and offering her assistance.

"Well, hello there. What brings you to our showroom today?"

Instantly, she noticed the flicker of interest in his eyes as they settled on a premium sports car. Bob couldn't help but share his long-held desire to own a car like that, emphasizing his yearning for style and performance.

"Well, I couldn't resist the pull of beauty and elegance. And it seems I've found both in this sports car. I'm just browsing though; I don't think I could ever pull the trigger on a purchase this big."

Suzy's eyes sparkled with enthusiasm. She knew just the car that would fulfill Bob's dreams. With a playful yet flirtatious banter, she engaged him in conversation, expertly playing to his ego and praising his impeccable taste.

Suzy leans in, her voice dripping with sensuality, "Ah, yes. This car exudes power, passion, and undeniable attraction. Just like you, Bob."

As Bob eases into the driver's seat, he comments, "You really think so?"

Suzy continued to accentuate his style and flair, imagining the envious gazes he would attract.

Suzy, tracing her finger slowly along the car's sleek curves, "Absolutely, darling. Imagine the thrill of driving this beast, the adrenaline coursing through your veins, and the envious gazes of those who wish they were in your place."

Bob was captivated by Suzy's charm and her genuine interest in his aspirations. Her words resonated deep within him, fanning the flames of his desire. The thought of being seen as stylish and successful by a woman as stunning as Suzy pushed him to make a decision.

Bob leans closer, "It sounds amazing. I've always wanted to experience that."

Becoming alert to the stretching occuring in Bob's pants, Suzy edges him further and further.

Suzy locks her eyes with Bob's, "Well, Bob, I believe in indulging in desires. Life is too short to deny ourselves what we truly want."

"I want this car," Bob finally declared, his voice filled with conviction.

Thrilled by his choice, Suzy led Bob to the finance office, where the negotiations for the final price would take place. However, neither side seemed willing to budge, and the deal reached a standstill. Suzy's heart sank as she realized that her commission was at risk if the sale fell through.

Not one to give up easily, Suzy had a moment of inspiration. She interrupted the meeting and requested to see the proposed sales agreement. The finance manager handed it to her, and she swiftly scanned the document, searching for a solution.

Turning to the finance manager, Suzy requested a moment alone with Bob. Curiosity piqued, the finance manager stepped out of the office, allowing Suzy and Bob to be alone.

Suzy took a seat next to Bob and placed the contract on the desk in front of him. As she looked into his eyes, she reminded him of his dream, weaving a narrative of the life he desired, filled with style and admiration.

"You know, Bob, this car is not just about driving. It's about turning heads and feeling a sense of accomplishment. And when I saw you sitting in that car earlier, I could see it. You exuded confidence and an undeniable aura of success. You deserve this car, Bob."

Bob's gaze shifted between Suzy and the contract, contemplating her words.

Suzy shifts in her chair, allowing her skirt to rise up just enough for the lace of her stocking tops to peek out for Bob.

A surge of longing swelled within him as he realized that this car represented more than just a possession--it was a symbol of the life he had always wanted.

Noticing where his eyes had focused, Suzy purred, "Bob, you and I both know you want it."

With a newfound determination, Bob looked back at Suzy and said, "You truly believe I should have this car?"

Suzy nodded, her eyes filled with sincerity. "Absolutely, Bob. With your charm and style, this car will be an extension of your personality. You'll make heads turn wherever you go."

Bob, feeling a surge of heat, "I really do want this car; it's just so expensive."

Suzy smirks seductively "Don't deny yourself pleasure, Bob; This car is a reflection of your desires, your passion, and your irresistible charm."

Suzy takes a seat beside him, "Bob, let's focus on our desires, the fire that burns within us. This car represents everything you crave--sensuality, power, and freedom. It's time to claim it."

Bob pauses, so Suzy continues, now trailing her fingers along Bob's arm, "Embrace it, Bob. Let go of inhibitions and surrender to the intoxication of pleasure. Together, we can ignite a passion that will leave the world breathless."

Bob nods as she carries on, "Bob, close your eyes, baby."

As he complies, Suzy's silky voice leads his thoughts, "Imagine being in the car, uh huh, and you drive up and pick up a woman like me."

"Yes," he eagerly responds.

"Shh, keep your eyes closed and lay back," she continues, and he does.

"I, I mean the woman you're picking up," she giggles, putting the image of her in his car in his mind.

Suzy is almost whispering now as she focuses on Bob's throbbing cock.

"She glides into the seat in her stockings and a short little skirt giving you a fun little show."

"Then you're driving, baby, and she's so turned on, she can't wait; she slips her hand down her skirt and feels her wetness; she brings her hand to you, and you inhale the aroma. Is that something you'd like; How hard are you, Bob?"

He responds, "Oh my God."

"But she's not done, Bob," Suzy teases, noticing that he's beginning to pump slightly in his chair.

"She's tracing your lips with her delicate fingers; you can't concentrate on her because you're driving, but she wants a guy with a car like this so she can't help it."

"She's unbuttoning your shirt now, baby, letting her hand delicately touch your chest and nipples."

Bob's breaths get deeper as Suzy keeps an eye on his groin and his khakis appear stretched to the max.

Suzy moves her mouth as close to his ear as possible without touching it and continues, "Bob, her hand slides down to you pants and she frees your cock and begins stroking; can you believe that?"

"Mmmmm" he barely responds.

Suzy mimics the sounds that he's imagining, "Mmmm,

mmmm,

mmmm,

mmmm,

c'mon Bob, please her,

mmmm, mmmm, mmmm,

Bob, oh yes,

c'mon, c'mon,

can you shoot for me, baby? can you?"

She smiles as she observes a wet spot growing on his khakis and knows he's shooting a full load without her having even touched him.

"Oh yes, Bob, go, go, go," she encourages.

As he finishes, he opens his eyes and sees her smiling at him.

"So what do you think?" she asks with a wink.

Bob responds, "Suzy, you're right; Let's make this dream a reality."

(Suzy reaches out, her fingers grazing Bob's cheek, sending shivers down his spine.)

Suzy's voice goes low and sultry, "Sign the contract, Bob. Sign it and unlock a world of pleasure and fulfillment."

Bob is consumed by a heady mixture of desire and longing, takes the pen and signs the contract with a flourish.

A sense of triumph filled the air as Suzy witnessed Bob's signature gracing the paper. She knew that she had not only secured her commission but also helped a person achieve a long-held dream.

Suzy leaves as the finance manager returns to complete the deal.

She sees Emma and grins, "And now I get my lunch."

"Are you kidding?" Emma answers, "I said no sex."

"Emma," Suzy calmly explained innocently, "I didn't even unbutton a button of mine or his. It's not my fault his mind went where it did."

Emma laughed in agreement as they walked off together.

msgrant67
msgrant67
460 Followers