Shades of Blue Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have no doubts, but if you have the slightest doubt in your mind that this is a 'lifetime commitment'. Unless you really are 100% certain that I am the one you really want to share your whole life with. Unless you do really, really want me, and genuinely want me to be your partner for the rest of your life - I am going to ask you not to do this to me, not to take my panties off ...... Please don't take me, then reject me like your father did .... I don't think I could stand that happening to me again."

She stood before me, her eyes now fixed on the floor, I could see she was shaking with the strain of holding her emotions in check. I reached out and put my arms around her waist, drawing her to me, gently kissing her breasts and taking first one then the other nipple into my mouth, teasing them with my tongue, swirling my tongue around them. She groaned, as the sensations my tongue was sending flooded through her body. I looked up at her.

"What do you mean 'if I want you'?" I said. "How could any man not want you? I have wanted you ever since I first knew there was a difference between men and women. You light up the whole room for me whenever you enter it. You are so beautiful you make my heart pound, and take my breath away, and you can still ask if I really want you? My father, was, and still is, a fool! He had the love of the most beautiful woman in the world, and like the fool he is, he threw it away."

"This afternoon, in 'our' church, in front of our 'Father Ted' I made a solemn vow to you.

Yes! The 'church' and 'Father Ted' were a little bit of fun, but the vows I made to you were NOT!

I could not have been more serious if the service was being conducted in the Cathedral by the Archbishop of Canterbury.

Joanne Elizabeth Peters, that you were. You are now, truly Joanne Elizabeth James. The wife and life partner of Paul Martin James, who loves you with every fibre of his being, and will always love you."

My hands moved to the elastic waistband of her panties and I gently begin to draw them over her hips and down her legs. Dropping to my knees, I looked up at her, as I lowered her panties all the way down her legs to her ankles. She placed one hand gently on my head to steady herself as she lifted first one foot and then the other for me to take her knickers right off. She held out her hand for me to give them to her.

I placed them in her hand and she threw them across the room to land on the floor, next to the chair which held the rest of the clothes she had just taken off. Kneeling there my face was on a level with her pussy and I was almost mesmerised by a vision of a beautifully trimmed 'landing strip' of pubic hair leading the way to the delicate lips of her vagina.

"Wow!" I gasped, "This is new, you were not trimmed like this when I kissed you there this afternoon."

She shyly covered herself with her hands. "Do you like it?" She asked.

I took her hands and moved them away so that I could continue to look at her. "Oh yes," I said. "I absolutely love it." I leaned forward and pressed my lips to the top of the strip, tickling her with my tongue and slowly working my way down until my tongue parted her pussy lips and found her stiff little clitoris.

I felt a shudder run through her body and her other hand joined the first on my head, pressing my lips more tightly against her most secret place. My tongue moved down to lap at her sweet juices and then returned to her clitoris, the seat of her pleasure. Wrapping my arms around her hips I held her to me as I swirled my tongue around it, sucking and rolling it between my lips.

She groaned with pleasure as I sucked and teased her already tender clitoris. I could feel her climax building inside her.

"Oh God! ..... Oh Paul, Yes! ..... Yes! She moaned, and her legs almost gave way. She staggered as she gave herself to the orgasm that burst on her as I sucked on her clitoris between my lips, teasing it with my tongue. I wrapped my arms around her hips and held her, supporting her, holding her upright as her orgasm shook her whole body. As it subsided I gently turned her around until the backs of her legs touched the edge of the bed. Then, releasing my hold around her hips, I took both her hands in mine and drew her down so that she first sat, then laid back on the bed.

I was now kneeling between her thighs and putting my arms under them I gently pushed them up, so that they rested on my shoulders, the treasure that was her newly trimmed pussy lay open before me. I could see by the amount of juices oozing from her vagina, how aroused she was, and I lowered my lips back onto her soaking wet pussy.

The taste of her sweet juices intoxicated me. I had to have more. Yes I wanted to make love to my beautiful new wife, but at that moment I needed to taste more of the nectar pouring from her. My fingers gently spread her lips apart for my tongue to lick up the glistening evidence of her passion. I gently pushed it into the opening of her vagina, sucking her love juice from her pussy and licking her from there to her clitoris and back down again.

Muffled by her thighs pressing against my ears, I could still hear her panting and her cries of "Oh My God! ..... Oh Yes! ..... Oh God! Yes! Yes!" Then with a long drawn out "Ohhhhhhh Ohhhhhh .......... Ohhhhh my God -- Oh yes Paul .... Yes ..... Aaaaaaaahhh ...... Ohhh ... Oh God... Ohh ...... Oohhhhh YES! YES! ahhhhhh!

Her thighs tightened around my head as the second orgasm I had given her with my tongue in as many minutes, took her to a whole new level of ecstasy. I continued to lick and suck at her pussy as she writhed against my mouth, pushing her body up to meet my tongue as I continued to lap her sweet love juices into my mouth.

When her orgasm subsided and she relaxed, I sat back on my heels, watching her, revelling in her beauty, feeling almost humble that such a beautiful lady was mine and was allowing me to be here with her.

She had gone so quiet I felt a moment of fear that I had gone too far.

"Was that all right?" I asked "I wasn't too rough, was I? I didn't hurt you did I?"

Joanne sat up, still shaking from the two orgasms that I had given her within the last few minutes. She looked at me, still kneeling there before her. Still fully dressed, and looking up at her in wonder.

"All right? .... Was that all right?" she exclaimed. Then her look changed and her smile faded.

"No Paul" she said "that was not 'all right'. How could you do that to me? I don't know what to say."

I was totally in shock. For a moment I thought I was really in deep trouble for something, but I didn't know what for. Then she must have seen the look on my face and her expression melted as she went into a fit of giggles.

"Now who's going to pay for dinner tonight?" She said. "First, you admit to me that it was a silly bet, just a trick so you could get me to go out on a date with you, and then you say you still intend to make me pay for the meal." In a very haughty voice, she said, "And That, Sir, is NOT how a gentleman behaves!" ...... But I did have you worried, just for a moment there, didn't I?

The breath that I didn't until that moment realise I had been holding, rushed out of my lungs. "Don't DO THAT to me" I gasped. "For a moment there ... I thought ...... Oh God! .... I don't know what I thought ...... please don't scare me like that."

Her face changed to a look of concern for me. "My God Paul - I'm so sorry!" she said. "Didn't you know? Don't you know what you just did to me? All Right? No! That was not just 'all right'. That was nowhere near just 'all right'. 'All right' doesn't even come close. 'All Right' doesn't say anything at all about what you just did to me! That was absolutely fantastic. The room's still spinning, my insides are still tied in knots and you are kneeling there asking if it was 'ALL RIGHT? My God! Don't you realise what just happened here?"

She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me hungrily, tasting her own juices on my lips, pushing her tongue into my mouth to toy with mine. When she broke away, she hugged me tightly, looked into my eyes and whispered.

"I am not going to ask who taught you how to do that, I don't think it is information, as a mother, I ought to enquire too deeply into. But, as your wife, can I send her my thanks and my eternal gratitude?

But you keep away from her, you are mine now, so whoever she is, she can keep her hands off you."

"Now! If you don't get those clothes off and get onto this bed, right now, I just might have to tear them off your body and rape you, right there on the floor. Oh My God, that was ..... Just thank you! - Oh my love, thank you.

Nothing and no-one has ever made me cum like that. Never! Not in the whole of my life. I thought I knew about making love, but I didn't know anything. I never knew what you have just done to me was even possible."

"Now, are you going to get yourself undressed and get onto this bed? Or do I have to get up from here, if I can still stand after what you have just done to me, and undress you like I did when you were a little boy? You see, there is a little part of me that is feeling very empty and neglected at this moment, and I think I know where I can find something which will fill that emptiness beautifully."

I stood up and looked down at her, still sitting, completely naked, on the bed. "After the scare you have just given me, I don't know if I should allow you to take advantage of me like that" I said, grinning at her, "after all, I am a sensitive, delicate, human being, not just a toy to be used and discarded."

She leaped off the bed and grabbed me by the lapels of the jacket, that, unbelievably, I was still wearing, throwing me onto my back on the bed, where she proceeded to undo my trousers. Fighting to stop myself collapsing into uncontrollable laughter I said, in a voice maybe just loud enough to be heard by someone standing beside the bed - which of course no one was,

"help! .... help! .... I am being attacked. .... help! ...... rape!"

Then I looked up at her .... "What the hell are you stopping for? Get on with it!" -

"help! .... I am being assaulted! with any luck, that is! Somebody stop her, she is going to have her wicked way with me .... I am powerless to resist."

We were both laughing out loud now, as I raised my bottom off the bed to allow my trousers and underpants to be pulled down to my knees. My cock stood, pointing towards the ceiling, as hard as it had ever been in the whole of my life.

"Stop your whining and take it like a man" she giggled, as she swung her leg across my hips.

Holding my cock in her hand she lowered herself towards me. As the tip separated her lips and the tip of my penis slipped between them and began to enter her vagina, I felt her juices running down, soaking and lubricating the sensitive helmet shaped end of my cock, preparing it to enter her. From the gaiety of a second ago, suddenly the mood changed. The laughter stopped. We both knew this was a magical moment we would remember forever. This was the moment we fully consummated our love for each other for the first time. Laughter was out of place here, at this moment there was only room for love.

She leaned forward and we kissed. I have never felt such love, in a single kiss, as I felt at that moment.

"Now you are mine" she said as lips broke apart. "From this moment I am yours. Your father was my first and although several men have wanted to date me, there has never been anyone else. At the office parties, I have danced with several men and a few have wanted more than a dance and a goodnight kiss after the evening ended, but I have been with no-one.

I now give myself to you, without reservation. I am yours, now and forever;"

"With this act, I, Joanne Elizabeth Peters, take thee, Paul Martin James, to be my husband. To have and to hold, from this day forward. Yours, for as long as we both shall live."

With these words Joanne slowly lowered herself down, impaling herself all the way onto my waiting cock until my pubic hair merged with her newly trimmed landing strip.

Now I am going to sound like a real wimp!

Tears were running from my eyes and I was crying like a baby.

Of course, she didn't really notice, because she was every bit as bad as I was. Two people, making beautiful love together, both crying with the intensity of the emotions they were feeling.

Hardly what you would call 'macho, porn star' level, is it? But then, I never claimed to be that. I'm just a normal guy, making love for the first time, to the woman of his dreams. The expression of our love in our sexual joining, somehow took us to a completely different level. It was a long awaited joining of two lovers. It may not have been legal, but it truly was love, and I think love should be celebrated, wherever it is found. Legal or not, in that moment we both full knew the meaning of 'true love'.

All too soon I felt the first stirrings deep inside my balls. I suddenly remembered that I was not wearing anything. The condoms were still in their box in my case and I was about to ejaculate a huge load of very fertile sperm, deep inside my mother's vagina. "Anna" I cried "I am not wearing anything, and I am going to cum, you have to get off me."

She just looked down at me and smiled softly. She leaned forward again and whispered, "You are mine now, completely and utterly. You have accepted my body, which is freely given to you. It is yours, forever. Now I will not refuse your gift to me. Now it is for you to understand what I mean, when I say I am yours, totally and completely." Pressing her lips to mine she kissed me with such intensity I was lost in her, while, down where our bodies were joined in love, she forced herself down, holding me as deeply inside her as she could.

I could no more stop what was about to happen than I could have stopped an express train with one hand. My orgasm burst on me and I groaned out loud with every jet of cum that flooded deep inside her welcoming pussy. I don't think I have ever spurted so much or so hard, and I knew it was all going straight into her womb. She was moaning into my mouth as her vagina seemed to flutter around my cock, milking me, almost sucking out my semen till she drained the last drop from me. She never released her lips from mine as I came deep inside her, until I had completely finished.

There was, I knew, a fair chance that I had just made my new wife, who, just in case you had forgotten, also happened to be my mother ... Pregnant!

After I had finished cumming, she pulled away from our kiss, still keeping me deeply embedded inside her vagina, she smiled down at me. "Yes, my love, I do know what might happen, but I wanted your gift to me, on this, our first time together as man and wife. More than just wanted it, I needed it. I needed to feel your love inside me. Not in a rubber, to be tied and thrown away, but inside me. They tell us that God is Love. What we have just done was a demonstration of our love. I know there could be consequences to what we have just done, but that is now in God's hands."

She kissed me again and rolled off me, letting out another low moan as my softening cock slipped from her pussy.

"I actually hope I am not," she said with a little giggle. "Because if that was a sample of what is in store for me as your wife, I want to do a lot more of it in the coming months. Being pregnant would rather get in the way a bit. But if I am pregnant I know I will love our baby every bit as much as I love his or her father. Yes, I know it could cause a few, slightly awkward questions, but, if that happens, we will just have to think up some convincing answers, won't we? I won't be the first woman to bear her son's child, and I don't for one moment suppose I will be the last. Wouldn't you like a little brother or sister, as your son or daughter?

As you said, we will have to deal with how we are going to live together without nosey people knowing we are now man and wife, so we can deal with this, if we have to, as well. If I am pregnant, I'm pregnant!"

I slid down the bed and, standing up, removed my trousers and pants which were bunched around my ankles. Then I grabbed her around her ankles and pulled her down the bed towards me. I dropped to my knees on the floor and once again I was kneeling between her legs. Putting her thighs back onto my shoulders I leaned forward, forcing her thighs up until they pointed to the ceiling.

"What are you doing?" she exclaimed "you can't do that, I'm not clean down there now!"

"I didn't notice you saying I was dirty when you put my penis in your mouth this afternoon. In case you have forgotten, when I tried to warn you I was about to cum, you held me so I couldn't pull away. May I also remind you, you swallowed every drop when I did? It wasn't dirty then, why is it now? Anyway, now I have the second half of that song lyric to live up to.

Remember? - Dr Hook. -- 'When you think I've loved you all I can'?

Well, we have done that bit. Now we come to - 'I'm going to love you a little bit more'."

I dropped my face down between her thighs to her pussy, which was beginning to leak some of my cum. This was, for me, completely new territory! I had once, like most boys I suppose, tasted a drop of my own cum from my finger after masturbating, just out of curiosity. This was completely different. I intended to not only taste our combined juices, but see if I could lick what I had just pumped into her, back out again. While I was doing that I wanted to see if I could give her another orgasm to match the ones I had given her before.

The first taste seemed ok. There was a different, slightly salty, musty taste which wasn't there before, and I knew I now tasted my own cum. It wasn't as bad as I was afraid it might be, and I began to alternate licking her, and teasing her vagina, with sucking her clitoris into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue.

Almost immediately I felt her thighs tense and a low groan come from her lips.

More licking and pushing my tongue as deep into her love tunnel as I could reach, brought more moans of pleasure, and sucking her clit into my mouth and rolling it between my lips, made her arch her back, pushing her pussy harder into my face. I alternated between licking her pussy and licking, sucking and nibbling on her clitoris. I was also sucking as hard as I could as I sucked and tongued her vagina.

The taste of our combined juices was the flavour of our love, and after my first tentative lick I found I was beginning to enjoy the taste and wanted more. I admit, I wasn't too sure about the 'baby' thing, but it was too late now to worry about that. If she was pregnant, I knew I would be a better father to my sibling than my father had ever been to me! I had to be! I could hardly have been a worse one!

In only a few moments she was pushing herself towards me, pressing her pussy against my face. Her hands were gripping my head, holding my mouth tight to her as I forced my tongue into her, as deep as I could get. Returning my lips to her clitoris, I slipped my fingers deep into her, scooping back as much of my cum as I could reach. Then, releasing her clit, I lapped up what I had drawn out, then I sucked her clit back into my mouth as I pushed my fingers back inside her, seeking more of our juices.

Almost without any warning, she gave a long, drawn out cry, almost a scream, of pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhh - my God -- Oh My God - yes Paul -- Oh God yes -- yes, yes - Ohhhhhh --YESSSSS! .......... Ohhh! - aaaahh! OH SHIT - YES! .... Yes! ..... Aaaaaaaahhh! Yes! Oh my love! -- Oh God! - Oohhhhhhhh! You ...... Oh good God in heaven ...... Ohhhhh! .... Ohhh! ..... Ohh! ..... Oh Paul! ...... Oh my love, Ohhhh my love .... I love you ..... I love you!"