Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 03

Story Info
Johan tells her what to do.
4.1k words
4.56
93.6k
10

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,654 Followers

Mornings are wonderful on 'our weekends'. Not having to jump out of bed at first light and feed and keep our children occupied is such a blessing. Perhaps I should feel guilty, but when our two little ones are at Grandma's house, Johan and I get to be and act like we always have with each other. For two whole days a week we can relax and be two horny people who both enjoy sex, having fun, playing with toys, and all kinds of other things.

'Our weekend' stretches from Sunday night until Tuesday afternoon when one of us picks up the kids from Grandma's. The intervening time we spend as we wish.

Perhaps I should have said "as Johan wishes."

You see, Johan is my 'ideas man'. He likes to decide what we are doing and when we do it. I love that because during the week when I'm making dinners, breakfasts, and lunches and getting people ready, I feel like everything revolves around me. I have to do things and organise people, I make meals and I clean and wash. I relish my responsibilities and I adore my children. But nurturing, feeding and providing entertainment for two children under four is no mean feat. Add to that a sexually demanding husband and I'm out on my feet most nights.

Soooo, I appreciate the time we have alone together so much. We are fortunate to be in the position we are. Johan's mother adores our children and loves to have sleepovers at her house. And Johan has been able to arrange to work only four days a week, despite the time he occasionally has to spend in front of the computer. We are not super rich, but we want for little. I thank Johan and his shrewd investments for that every day.

In fact, I thank Johan for a lot. I thank him for rescuing me from a life of boredom in a small town. I thank him for seeing in me everything he wanted in a woman. I thank him for the love and care he shows our children. And the love and care he shows me. For the things he's shown me and taught me, and for the things we share and learn together, I thank him every day. Johan, in many ways, is responsible for where I am today, for who I am, and for what I have.

I mean, here I am, 'unsophisticated, average, small-town girl', married to 'sophisticated, well-above average, experienced, city man', living in a luxurious house in one of the best parts of town. Our street was one of the prettiest, with its large houses perched on spacious lawns surrounded by leafy and manicured gardens.

I know it was borne of insecurities that existed before I met him, but I often had the vague feeling that it was all a dream, and I would wake up back in 'Hellsville' (that's what I call Hallsville, where I grew up). I strangely felt like I didn't deserve it, like I must have cheated somewhere along the way. It was like a shadow of a doubt. Like it could all be taken away one day when Johan woke up and finally realised I was still just an 'unsophisticated, average, small-town girl'.

Of course, these thoughts were fleeting.

I always brushed them away as nonsense. I mean, I'm not stupid as well!

Every day that we've been married, he's told me how much he loves me, and usually more than once. He touches me all the time whether it's caressing my ass in passing, or a quick kiss in the kitchen while I'm cooking. He pays such attention and he never seems to interrupt me at the wrong time, which my girlfriends say is sooo annoying. When he wants me, it's rare for me not to submit gleefully. I love him so much. He is so dominant and so passionate. And God, he's so big! And I don't just mean 'down there'! I mean he's a huge guy and he can handle himself in a scuffle, so he doesn't get into many.

And of course I'm tiny in comparison (I weigh less than half he does), which means our sex is kind of one-sided. Like, he does what he wants, and I do as he says! Hehe. I prefer it that way anyway. He does what I want too, but I usually have to ask.

Or beg.

Johan loves me to beg.

Anyway, like I said, I love everything about him and everything about being with him. I don't know what I would do without him.

Which makes what I've done is so exciting, and at the same time so terribly scary and almost dangerous. It's almost like tempting fate. On the one hand, I'm excited by the prospect of a fantasy actually coming true. When I think about it, I can feel myself getting wet, and my hands start to tremble.

On the other hand, anything could happen. I might not like it. I might even get hurt. Johan promised me I would be safe, but he also said in some cases, I might not know if he was there or not. That prospect made me shiver. I could really be at someone else's mercy! That's what made it both exciting and scary.

But also, I wondered, what if I liked it too much?

I rubbed my thighs together as these thoughts flitted through my mind on Monday morning at 6.23 A.M.

Johan was snoring softly, and after checking the time, I put my head down and closed my eyes for a few minutes more.

I wondered if Johan had a hard-on. I knew he sometimes got them in the mornings.

I smiled to myself.

I imagined his cock in my mind, hard and straining.

"Mmmmm," I murmured quietly.

I've had a long-standing affection and curiosity about cocks.

They're just... they're amazing!

Some girls think cocks are just weird and funny looking. I bet they've never had a good look at a nice, hard, throbbing cock up close. They are just beautiful and get hard all because of me. I think that's what I like best about them. They are so direct.

Because of how the man sees me, because of the things I'm doing, and because of the pleasure I can give him, he gets hard.

I guess that's why sucking cock just feels so natural to me.

'Pleasure from giving pleasure', you know?

I love it.

I love everything about it.

And I mean everything!

God, just the thought of doing it makes me wet.

I love being on my knees, looking up at him and watching his face, his cock getting harder and harder in my hand or mouth. His loving fingers running through my hair. The sweet words of encouragement he utters. Or the nasty words that make my nipples harden and throb.

I love that I can make a cock hard with my mouth, standing up straight and strong and wanting to fuck me. I love that I can make a man's eyelids flutter and make him grit his teeth with the sensations provided by my lips and tongue. I love that I can make him moan and groan with pleasure. I love that I can make him crazy. I love that with my mouth, I can give a man the most intense pleasure he can feel.

To cum.

God.

If I'm good, they get harder and harder and harder. Then they explode if I've done really well. He bucks and moans and all that amazingly, nasty, gooey cum comes out, sometimes in all directions, and it's incredible. It's from inside him. It's proof of the pleasure that I gave him. It makes me feel incredibly good to be able to give him that pleasure.

Johan loves watching me swallow him down too. That was a trick to learn I tell you. Oh, I don't really mind the taste. It's just... well, bland really, and kind of... I don't know... goopy. Sometimes vaguely salty, and usually it has a touch of a metallic aftertaste which isn't pleasant. (Try a slice of lemon straight after!) But honestly, it's not bad, and certainly not bad enough to detract from the whole point.

It's his essence. It's proof of the unbridled ecstasy that I can give. The light in his eyes, as his fists loosen in my hair, says it all. At that moment, when I swallow him down, I know I have pleased him.

I know.

"Mmmmmmm..." I squirmed, running my fingernails over my breast.

Johan's snoring grew a little louder. I was enjoying my thoughts and I didn't want to get up yet.

He's always told me to turn him on his side if it gets too much.

So I did as I'd been told. I was still half asleep as I moved into position.

Well!

My hand slipped off his hip and across his abdomen to rest on his hot, rigid, pulsing cock.

It was so hard and so hot I almost gasped.

All of the thoughts I'd been having about sucking rock hard cocks came crashing back as instinct took over and my fingers gently wrapped around it.

I opened my eyes a little to spy on him.

He was still sound asleep!

I was so glad he was a heavy sleeper.

A smile spread across my face.

"Mmmmmm..."

I figured eventually he would wake up, but this was delicious.

Almost naughty.

I swallowed.

Softly and very slowly I squeezed his cock.

He would hardly have felt it and he didn't react.

I liked the idea that he was asleep and hard and I could touch him.

I licked my lips.

Then I thought of a new game. It would be the "See how long I can play with Johan's cock before he wakes up" game. Maybe I should have thought it was a bit wrong to play with my man's cock while he was asleep. But I didn't.

The thought that I had his nice hard cock all to myself was making my clit tingle.

But to play the game, he had to be asleep.

My pussy, tender from last night's hard fucking, started to swell. I could feel a trickle of my juice dripping down across the inside of my thigh.

I wanted to see it!

Reluctantly, I slowly released his cock.

"I mustn't wake him," I thought as I bit my lip and ever so slowly started to fold the light sheet down, uncovering his muscular chest, then his torso.

I tried to concentrate.

I had to decide on a point system.

I almost giggled and hushed myself. Johan mumbled something incomprehensible and I froze. The sheet was almost off.

"God," I chastised myself, "I have to be quiet. I almost didn't get any points."

I almost giggled again!

Before long he started quietly snoring once more and I lifted the sheet down and folded it at his muscular thighs, revealing his awesome cock.

"Mmmmmm..." I whispered to myself, moving lower and reaching for it. My mouth was dry. Propping myself up on my elbow, I wrapped my fingers lightly around it again and getting comfortable, I looked up into his eyes.

I decided if I could get him to cum while he was asleep, that would be the jackpot. That would be a hundred points! I shook my head and smiled. That would be almost impossible.

Wetting the inside of my mouth with my tongue, I decided that pre-cum would be twenty points.

I ran my thumb over the head of his cock while I held it. Thick slippery pre-cum welled up in front of my thumb and I smeared it around the head, making it shiny.

"Yeahhh..." I said quietly, "twenty points..."

I stifled a giggle.

"This is such fun," I thought to myself, squeezing him lightly again. "God, I can't believe he's so hard..."

By this time my breathing was starting to labour.

I released slightly and reached lower, then tightened a little and stroked maddeningly slowly upwards. I hoped the tube in his cock was full of pre-cum. I squeezed my thighs together as my fingers slid higher up his meaty cock. Then a huge silvery drop pulsed out, dripping slowly down the head and reaching in a shimmering thread for his stomach.

It was such a hot sight. And I was only halfway to the head.

"Mmmmm... I could score well here," I thought to myself, smiling.

As softly as I could, I readjusted my grip and started up the rest of the way to the head of his cock. Squeezing just a little, I watched entranced as pre-cum bubbled to the head and dripped in an almost steady stream to his tanned tummy.

When I got to the top, I tightened a little and the head of his cock flared, red and throbbing above my grip.

Somehow I managed to let go without waking him.

I wanted it.

I had to stop myself from lapping it all up.

His cock was so hard it was angled so the head was about an inch above his tummy.

Trembling, I reached for the pool on his stomach. I swirled two fingers through the glassy mix, coating them and bringing them to my mouth like honey.

"Mmmm..." I moaned softly, sucking and savoring my endeavors.

I reached for him again, a single finger slowly circling the slippery, shiny head, then softly drew it down the tube on the underside, leaving a silvery trail that ran out halfway down.

My pussy was starting to get really wet.

I decided this was a good game and I would have to play it again soon!

I silently moved closer so I could smell him while I sucked my fingers again.

Then I wondered if he'd wake up if I sucked him.

I sighed as I thought he probably would and that was a loss in the game. I had to see how much longer I could keep him hard. I decided it was twenty points for each ten minutes.

"I must be nearly up to ten minutes," I thought.

I smiled and traced the curve of the ridge under the head with my fingernail just a little too hard.

"Mmmmmmmm... that feels good baby," Johan said.

I looked up into his sleepy eyes.

"Awww... that's only forty points," I complained, tightening my fingers around him again and sliding my hand the full length of his raging cock.

"Hmmmm?"

I grinned and leaned forward, licking the new pearl of pre-cum. I swirled it over my tongue with my eyes closed then swallowed it.

Opening my eyes again, I looked up into his. They were smoldering.

"Well, maybe sixty... or was it eighty..."

I smiled sweetly then winked at him.

"It's just a fun game I made up."

"You are such a cute little slut."

I smiled at him.

"Would it be okay if I sucked it for a minute?"

Johan rolled his eyes.

"Not if you ask like that."

I pouted. My pussy clenched and I could feel myself dripping.

He wanted me to beg.

"Can I please suck your cock, baby? I love sucking it so much."

I'm so shameless.

"That's better. All right. But just for a minute. I gotta take a leak."

I slid my hand up and down the iron-hard length again, and swallowed.

"Can I suck you off after that? I want your cum."

"I don't know. Maybe."

He grinned.

While I continued lightly stroking his cock, I looked up into his eyes.

"Why do guys get such hard cocks in the morning?"

"I don't know, baby. Dreams or something, I guess. I think also from bladder pressure against the prostate."

I sighed.

"Okay, I just wondered."

"It's a wonder you only just thought to ask."

I shrugged and looked back down at his cock. It seemed to be getting a bit softer in my hand.

"Why is it getting softer? Don't you want me to suck it?"

"I told you, baby. I gotta go take a pee."

"Can I suck it after that?"

"You're nasty."

"Can I?"

"Nope. Too late."

"Awww..."

"We have things to do, little one. I'd like to get an early start."

I never know what to say at times like these.

"Where are we going?"

Johan swung his legs over the side of the bed and his meaty cock slipped from my grasp. It was only half hard now but I still missed it.

"I thought it would be a nice day to go to the beach," he said as he stood and walked into the en suite.

I moved around on my tummy and watched him pee, resting on my elbows with my chin in my hands.

An almighty rumble started in the toilet bowl and went on and on.

"You really needed to go!"

He glanced over at me and winked.

When he was done, he went into the walk-in wardrobe and grabbed some shorts and a t-shirt.

He walked out and threw them on the bed and stood there, looking down at me.

"I'm gonna take a shower," he said, looking at me seriously. "Slide your Ben Wah balls into your hot little pussy, baby, then you can put your suit on."

I pouted but I knew not to protest.

"Which one?"

Johan obviously had a plan to go to the beach and I wasn't going to be able to change his mind. I mean, I'd have loved to jump in the shower with him, but I'd washed my hair the night before and curled it.

I resigned myself to not sucking his cock.

"The white one."

I gulped.

I only ever wore that one around the pool at home. It was thong-style and transparent when wet.

Looking up at him, I could feel myself blushing.

"I don't think..."

"Don't argue with me, Shannon."

Tingles raced through my body. Fine hairs stood up on the back of my neck and down my arms.

He was going to make me do it.

My body flushed. I was already so excited and wet. I had the idea that I'd be calmer about it if I could cum.

"Can I play with myself a bit first?"

"Sure, baby," he yelled as the shower turned on. "But don't cum!"

"Ughhh..." I thought, as I rolled onto my back and slid two fingers into my tight, steaming hot pussy. "I know he likes it when I'm turned on, but this is ridiculous."

I tightened a finger and thumb around one of my throbbing nipples and pulled it upwards, twisting it. My fingers were going a mile a minute in my cunt. I was starting to go fuzzy.

The shower door opened while the water still ran.

"Put your fingers in your ass, I don't trust you!" Johan yelled.

"Ohh... Ohh..." I panted, as I slid my sopping fingers from my pulsing cunt.

"On your hands and knees. Let me watch."

I flipped back over and moved around so my ass faced him. I pulled over a pillow and put my head down on it and watched him.

"Good girl," he muttered and closed the shower door again.

I gritted my teeth a little as I worked a slick finger into my ass. I reached up with my other hand to stroke my clit. I swooned and pushed my finger right up my ass. I slid it in and out and it was good. Not too big.

I was purring and arching my back each time it slid in deep.

I hardly noticed the shower going off.

I was in a dream world fucking my ass on a beach in my see-through bikini for all to see.

"What are you doing?"

I froze with my finger buried in my ass.

"Huh?"

"I didn't say you could play with your clit."

"But I just thou..."

"And sluts fuck their assholes with two fingers, not one."

"Uhhhh..." I moaned mindlessly, working a second finger in beside the first, feeling myself stretching.

I shuddered as I started to slide them in and out.

"Pull on your nipples."

"Y... yes."

"Look how hard and red they are."

My eyes were clenched shut and I felt him sit down on the side of the bed.

"Pinch and pull each one for a few seconds, then swap."

"Y... yesss..." I whispered.

"Sluts don't poke the ends of their fingers in and out, little one," he whispered. "They straighten their fingers and slide them right in and right out of their assholes."

"Ohhh..." I moaned, my straightened fingers thrusting deeply.

My mind was numbing and I started to tremble.

"That's it."

"Yesss..." I whispered hoarsely.

"Pinch that one harder, don't let go."

"Oh," I squeaked, pinching the left.

"Fuck your ass faster."

"Oh God..."

"There's something missing," he murmured, the words barely penetrating my senses.

In a moment he had returned and I felt the cool spray of baby oil zigzagging across my back. Then a firm squirt, right at my asshole.

"Fuck harder."

I felt his hands on me. They were gentle and smoothing my skin with the oil. God, if he'd spank me I could cum, I think.

"Change nipples."

"Ohhh... babyyy..."

"A bit faster."

"Ohhhh...."

"Now stop."

"NOOOOooooo..." I almost screamed.

But I stopped.

Don't ask me how I did it.

I was vibrating like a tuning fork

I was so on edge.

One touch on my clit and I would have cum.

But I made like a statue as I've learned to do.

I was NOT going to get a punishment spanking. I had a few hidings while learning to control myself. They are not fun. Believe me. Fun spankings are wonderful. But a punishment is a punishment and I don't like being punished.

So I stopped mid-thrust of my fingers into my ass, my nipple pinched cruelly, and panted like a dog in heat. At least with no movement I wouldn't cum. A blessing and a curse.

A true double-edged sword.

"Let go of your nipple," he whispered.

I groaned as I did as he said.

"Slide your fingers out of your ass. Slowly."

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,654 Followers
12