Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers

"There's some lube in the beach bag!"

"You always think of everything!" I smirked and poked out my tongue.

I reached behind my seat again but I couldn't find the bag, even when I strained. I was going to have to kneel on the seat and reach down behind it. I twisted one more time but it was useless.

I looked at the plug.

Five inches of clear latex. One and a quarter inches wide at its widest. It was my favourite because it was the smallest. Well, I used to have smaller ones but Johan made me throw them out. This one wasn't too bad when it slid home. And it filled me up so nicely once I got used to it.

"If I could rub it over my pussy it might be slippery enough," I thought.

"Get the fucking lube! And don't hold your skirt down!"

I looked over at him and didn't notice we were passing a family in a station wagon. We drove right by and I held the butt plug up in my hand the whole way.

I was frozen like a statue and all I could think was that he'd thought this all out!

I looked over my shoulder at the station wagon and noticed the driver had a big grin on his face. I blushed even harder and my clit throbbed. I turned back around and wondered if he had a hard on.

"Now!" yelled Johan and I jumped.

I moved like a robot, turning around and kneeling up on the leather seat. I could feel my skirt flapping in the wind as I bent over.

For the first time in my life I was showing off my naked ass in public. I shuddered and gripped the balls in my cunt tightly. Bent over like this, my nipples pressed against the leather of my seat. The insides of my thighs were cool where my liquids were evaporating in the wind.

I glanced back at the station wagon. It was receding into the distance. I smiled. I guessed it couldn't keep up. My smile faded as it changed lanes and accelerated. I could even see the wife's face. I wondered if she'd seen my butt plug too. I couldn't tell.

"Get the lube and lube it up!"

"Here? Like this?" I asked, agape.

Johan nodded and stared at the road ahead. I reached down and felt around inside the bag for the tube of lubricant. I found it and brought it out, removing the cap and squeezing a line of it down the side of the toy. I replaced the cap and dropped the tube back in the bag. The station wagon was catching up. If I was quick they might not be able to see what I was doing. Who was I kidding? Surely they could see from there! I quickly ran my fist up and down the plug, twisting and coating it liberally. It was obscene and erotic at the same time.

"Slide it in!"

"Johan!"

"Now!"

Jesus! Like this? I gulped and looked around. I thought Johan would at least let me sit down.

We were about to pass a big semi trailer! I'd have to hurry! I reached back and pulled a cheek wide with one hand and positioned the plug at my asshole and began pressing with the other. The rumble of the truck got louder and I just knew we were almost beside it. The driver could probably already see what I was doing in his mirror! I closed my eyes and bathed in the humiliation of shoving a butt plug up my ass in broad daylight. My mouth opened in silent pleasure as the plug spread my ass. It was slick and was sliding in easily. The rumble was getting louder and louder. I screwed it in further and it was suddenly inside me.

I gasped.

Johan backhanded me across my ass and told me to "Sit!"

I was so relieved I spun around and dropped my ass into the seat.

"Oooo… fuck!"

I shuddered as the plug pressed deeply up my ass and I gripped the door handle tightly. The pain started to ebb and I looked up and watched as we passed the big rig. The young guy driving had his window down and watched me as we drove by. I thought he'd yell out something or make a rude gesture. But he hardly even reacted. He just shook his head.

"Maybe I got away with it," I thought.

I almost had a heart attack as he let fly with his air horn. Then the guy in the station wagon started beeping too. My face blushed scarlet and I slinked down into my seat.

Johan laughed and floored it and we took off like a shot. In a minute they were far behind us. It looked like we were alone on the road.

My ass felt so full it was distracting. My nipples were throbbing and I longed to pinch them. My clit was so hard I could feel it. I was burning up.

I wondered again if Johan would let me cum. I'd have to masturbate right here, with my legs open and my fingers on my clit. Could I actually do that? I looked around. If I closed my eyes I could pretend I was alone. I watched out the open window as we overtook a few cars. I could cover up if I heard a truck. I wondered if I could masturbate with my eyes open. Could I make myself cum like that? Rubbing and watching to make sure I don't get caught? Finally the words burst from my lips.

"Can I make myself cum?!" I pleaded.

"No!"

"Ohhh… Please?!"

"No! Our exit's right up here!"

And sure enough it was. The half-hour drive had flown by like it was minutes. Pouting a little, I sat up and straightened my skirt as we peeled off the highway. Down the exit ramp we rode before slowing down onto the main street heading to the beach. Almost immediately we passed a guy on a bike and Johan laughed and said, "Keep your legs open, baby!" really loud!

I looked back over my shoulder and watched the smirk on the cyclist's face.

"He heard that!"

Johan looked at me and winked, then turned back to the road.

"You fucking love it. You just can't admit it yet," he said.

I shook my head doubtfully. I was shaking like a leaf. The beach was just a couple of blocks away.

"Can I put my bikini back on?"

"Wait till we get there, baby."

I sat back and pouted. I subconsciously closed my legs. We were almost there. How would I put them back on without people noticing? God. He was going to make me wear my butt plug on the beach. I squeezed my thighs together and my clit was so itchy. I wanted to rub it so badly.

Johan slapped my thigh.

"Keep your legs open. Rub your clit."

My head flopped back and my mouth and legs opened. I didn't even think. My fingers found my pulsing, hard little clit and I pressed against it and started rubbing faster and faster and faster. My hips were lifting off the seat and suddenly we were stopped and Johan was saying something and grabbing at my wrist. I was so close!

"Stop, baby. We're here. Baby? I said stop!"

He lifted my wrist and I couldn't touch. I couldn't fight him. He was too strong and I couldn't reach. I groaned and panted, falling back into the seat, my eyes still closed.

I sucked in deep fast breaths and tried to relax. Finally I opened my eyes and right beside us there was a surfer guy tying his surfboard onto the top of his car. He wasn't even watching what he was doing. He was watching me. I blushed so hard. My legs slapped together in a rush.

He smiled at me and turned back to his task. I heard him say, "That's freaky."

Johan leaned over into my ear and placed his hand on my thigh, pulling my legs apart again. He whispered quietly.

"Get out of the car and hand him your panties. Ask him if he'll help you with them."

"I can't, baby, please…." I whispered desperately.

"Do it or you don't get them back."

Johan's fingers brushed over my streaming pussy.

"Oohhh… B… but…"

"Shannon, stop fucking arguing with me. I'm running out of patience."

My heart started racing. Another guy hadn't touched me in years. I looked up at surfer boy. He was only nineteen or twenty. He was beautiful though. Not big like Johan but muscular and broad shouldered. It would be nice to feel his hands on me. It would be nice to tease him…

What's come over me?

"Do it, my little slut."

I swallowed and bit my lip. I reached up and unhooked my bikini bottoms from the mirror. I hoped I didn't have an audience. Tingles ran all over my body as my other hand reached for the door handle. Maybe Idid want an audience. My nipples throbbed. God, they were so hard.

I pushed the door open a little and he noticed and watched as I stepped out of the car.

Oh, god, this is so slutty.

The insides of the tops of my thighs were shiny and slick. I wondered if he saw my cunt as I got out of the car.

Well if he didn't, he's about to.

I stood up trembling and smiled at him.

"Hi," I said.

"Ah, hi," he replied, glancing at Johan.

He was so cute.

I held up my bikini bottoms with my shaking fingertips.

"Um… Could you help me with these?"

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers
12