Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 05

Story Info
It's hot at the beach.
4.5k words
4.64
71.7k
13

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers

Author's note: This is a story of reluctance. It is not a 'Non-Consent' story. In the future, non-consensual elements will be added. This chapter deals with Shannon's reluctant exposure.

"Lady, if you think I'm gonna upset your boyfriend, then you're wrong." He turned to Johan and continued, "I don't want no trouble, dude."

The relief that washed through me was balanced by a strange sense of inadequacy. My first thought was, "Oh, thank God!" The second was, "Lady? I'm only five years older than this guy, at the most!"

Unfortunately, what came out was enough to convince him.

"Please, listen," I said quietly, moving closer to him and lightly holding his firm, tanned upper arm. I flicked my eyes down with the sensation. His skin was warm and tight over his muscles. I wondered if his skin would taste salty. His bicep was hard under my palm and I thrilled at the feeling of his underarm hair brushing the back of my fingers. I hadn't been remotely intimate with another man in years.

"Johan is my husband. And I'm his good girl. I do as he tells me and he told me to ask you to help me with my bikini."

He looked over at Johan.

"Youwant me to do this?"

I could hear Johan chuckle before speaking. I blushed harder.

"Yep."

Surfer boy looked back at me.

"What about you? Is this what you want too?"

I hesitated. I was getting uncomfortable standing in the parking lot, holding up my bikini bottoms. I wanted to get back into the car and cross my arms and blush my head off. I wanted it to be over... But, I knew I... But I didn't want... I just... I just...

"Please..." I whispered. "Just... do it..."

I swallowed and gazed at the ground, my heart hammering in my chest.

He snatched the flimsy fabric from my fingers and my mouth dropped open. I gasped as he went straight to his haunches. In a moment he had them untangled and his eyes drifted up my legs to my short skirt.

I didn't think he was going to do it. I heard Johan getting out of the car behind me.

"Lift your foot," the young guy said.

I picked up my left foot while leaning on the car door. He took hold of my ankle and threaded my foot into my bikini.

"Other one."

I lifted my right foot and followed the same procedure. My bikini was now around my ankles. He slowly started sliding them up, over my calves and up above my knees. He stopped and I saw him lick his lips, his eyes riveted to the front of my skirt.

"Move your feet apart."

I did so, wondering what he had in mind. I felt him let go of my bikini as the fabric became taught between my knees. I swallowed. Suddenly, I felt very naughty. "I really should be spanked for this," I thought.

Then he wrapped his hands around my thighs, steadying himself. To me it felt like his skin was on fire. His unfamiliar touch so close to my pussy sent a rush through my body. I had a sudden urge to tangle my fingers in his curly blonde mop and pull his face into my wet cunt.

Well, that thought was so naughty, I almost moaned.

"Lift up your skirt."

"Please..." I whispered. I didn't want tohelp him. "Don't make me."

Johan stepped up beside me and crossed his arms, a smirk on his face.

"Do it, baby."

I swallowed and took the sides of the hem of my skirt in my fingers. I quickly looked around and saw two guys with surfboards walking towards us from the beach. They hadn't seen us yet. They'd be walking past in seconds. I pulled up the hem of my skirt and closed my eyes, softly moaning to myself. I couldn't believe I was showing a stranger my cunt. My pussy contracted wildly around the Ben Wahs. I blushed even harder feeling a trickle of juice run down the inside of my thigh.

"Oh, man. That's pretty."

"She has a pretty cunt," agreed Johan.

I shuddered, imagining I could feel his breath on me. I was losing control.

"Turn around. I want to see your ass."

I felt like even more of a slut as I awkwardly turned around with my bikini bottoms tight between my knees. I knew we'd be discovered at any moment. Placing my hands on the top of the door, I stuck my ass out.

"You have a fuckin' plug in your ass? Lenny and Aldo will never believe this."

Johan chuckled.

With my eyes closed and my face burning, I felt him pull my bikini into place and lift the sides high on my hips. Then I felt him pat my ass.

"All done," he said, standing.

I turned around to look in his eyes and self-consciously fixed my skirt.

"Thank the man, Shannon."

"Th... thank you."

"My pleasure. You guys are freaky. Wait till I tell the others about this."

Johan chuckled and took my elbow. He had the beach bag and towels in his other hand.

"C'mon, babe. Let's go for a swim. Bye, and thanks."

We almost bumped into the two guys approaching. They rounded the surfer boy's car as we were on our way down to the sand. My ears pricked as I heard them talking about me.

"Dudes, you won't believe it. That chick had a plug up her ass, just like we were talking about last night!"

"No way."

"Which chick?"

"The one that was just here!"

"She was a babe!"

"Man, you're on drugs."

Johan chuckled merrily.

The excited voices faded and the sound of the sea rose in their place. The sand was warm and white and squeaked underfoot as we walked over the dune and down onto the beach. Looking around, there were a few piles of towels abandoned by those swimming or surfing. There were a couple of families further along, but most of the people remaining on the sand near us were women, sun baking.

One even had her top off while lying on her back, reading a novel. As we walked closely past, I wondered how she could do that so brazenly. I'd never done anything like that before. I'd always been too bashful.

"You better stop staring," Johan whispered.

"Huh?"

"At her tits. Can't you stop looking? Are you imagining sucking them?"

"Johan!" I cried, punching him in the shoulder and glancing back at her over mine. "You're bad."

Shedid have nice tits.

"You're worse."

I blushed all over again. The Ben Wahs were slipping and clicking inside me so much. It's hard to walk on sand without exaggerating one's hip swivel. "Perfect for Ben Wahs," Johan would say. I clenched around them and was suddenly aware of the plug in my ass all over again. When I took off my clothes, it would soon become obvious I had something sticking out of me. I trembled nervously.

"A... Anyway, I was not staring."

"If you say so. Okay, this will do. Lay out the towels. Don't bend your knees."

Johan dropped the beach bag in front of me and it fell on its side. Then he threw the towels on top of it and nonchalantly looked out to sea. Like nothing was wrong.

I just stared down at them, open-mouthed. I shook my head and sighed.

I figured, what the fuck. Everyone was about to see a whole lot more. So I bent over at the waist, picked up the towels, and righted the bag. I folded one over my forearm and poked my tongue out at Johan. At least I didn't have to lean down again to get the second one. I moved around, laying out the towels and straightening them, moving from one end to the other and bending over each time. I made sure anyone happening to look had a good view of my ass.

"Show off," said Johan.

"I can't believe I'm actually doing this."

"You know, your skirt is caught on the plug."

"Oh, God."

I quickly fixed it and sat on my towel, pulling my skirt under myself and wincing as the plug pushed deeper. In a moment the pain ebbed away and I shuddered. My skin was tingling all over and my clit pulsed. I took deep breaths.

Johan stood over me, slipping his t-shirt over his head and throwing it in my lap. I folded it like I always did. All of a sudden I thought I might cry. This was all too much. My ears were being assaulted by the sound of the sea. Then I wondered if the roar in my ears was coming from inside my head. I realised I was squeezing my thighs together, crushing my clit.

"Take your clothes off. I want to see that bikini."

I bit my lip.

"In a minute? Please baby?"

"All right. But just a minute."

I looked around again. The closest people were two guys busy toweling off after surfing. It looked like they were getting ready to leave. I started to rock back and forth on my ass. The plug filled me up so much. I watched them out of the corner of my eye. Looking around, I noticed no one was really looking at me. They were all in their own worlds. Enjoying the heat and the sun and the water. Maybe I was imagining it all. Maybe they wouldn't even notice. Maybe it would be like I was invisible.

"Ugh," I groaned.

I fell back on my towel and my sunglasses fell off my head. I closed my eyes, gathering myself. Why did I ever tell him about all this stuff? He's just going to make me do it, whether I like it or not, just because I fantasised about it.

"Well youdid ask him to do it," I thought.

The conversation in my head continued, but only took a moment.

"Yeah, but I never thought it would be sointimate. And sohumiliating."

"Feel your cunt. You love it."

 
I ran my fingers over my pussy, under my skirt. My bikini bottoms were soaked through again.

"Mmmmm..."

"You can't fucking wait, can you?"

I bolted upright in utter dismay. I thought I was going to hyperventilate.

Had I really just done that?

I searched frantically for my sunglasses. I found them and fumbled with them while trying to put them on my head. At least with them on, I felt alittle anonymous. I pulled my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I looked around again and licked my top lip. No one had noticed! I could taste the salt of my own perspiration on my tongue.

Just as I was catching my breath, Johan fell to his knees on his towel beside me.

"Turn and face me. Put your hands down behind you and hold yourself up. Spread your legs either side of mine and I'll take your sandals off for you."

"O... okay."

I moved around to face him and spread my legs like he said. As I did so, I realised my topless friend was looking right toward me. I mean, she also wore sunglasses, and she was laying on her front so she might have been asleep. But if shewas awake and looking at me, she would have been looking right up my skirt.

I looked up at Johan and he chuckled. The bastard. He knew!

Before I could say anything, he lifted my foot and took off my sandal. He put my foot back down so my legs were spread even wider. I trembled. God, she would be getting such a view. I hoped she was awake! Was she smiling? I felt a new tide of wetness seep between the lips of my clenching pussy. God, if they weren't transparent before, they were now!

 
I blushed scarlet.

"You're showing her your cunt, aren't you?"

"Y... yes."

"Do you like it?"

"Y... yes."

"You're a hot girl putting on a show, aren't you?"

"Yes," I trembled again. "Hot."

Johan's fingers and thumbs urgently bit into my nipples and shook my breasts. He released them again so fast I almost wasn't even sure it happened. Then my nipples burned and surged, thick and pointed under my tank top, shooting sparks of pleasure rushing across my skin.

"Ohhhh... Please..."

"Please what, dirty girl?"

"Please... no, baby... don't..."

"Ohhhhmmmmm!!!" I groaned as he gripped my nipples and shook my tits again. I bit my bottom lip to keep quiet. In an instant he'd let go. Then he pinched my clit and held it, right through my bikini. I screwed my eyes shut and tried not to moan aloud. I was gonna cum! He let go just as quickly and told me to stand up.

I was in a pre-orgasmic daze and could barely see three feet in front of me. The roar in my ears was deafening and I didn't know if people were watching me or not and I didn't care!

Johan was now sitting cross-legged in front of me, and I could see the nice big bulge in his surf shorts. I smiled at him with heavy-lidded eyes and reached up, slipping the tank top over my head and tossing it on the towel in front of me. Automatically I reached to make sure my top was on properly.

"I'll do it," said Johan.

My arms dropped to my sides and my nipples throbbed. Johan reached up and adjusted the fabric, his fingertips brushing over the swollen skin of my breasts. I looked around and apart from the topless girl, only the two surfer guys were watching me, and I had my back to them. They were packed up and ready to go but weren't going anywhere as they both smiled at me. I swallowed and turned back to Johan and checked my breasts. God, Johan had narrowed the cups and both breasts were bulging out the sides.

"Take off your skirt."

"Please..."

"Please what?"

"P..please... d..do it for me..."

"You can do it."

"I c..can't."

He slipped my thumbs under the sides and reached behind me, drawing down the zipper. I tried to ease the damned thing down but it fell from my trembling grasp into a pool of white cotton around my feet.

Johan held my hand and I stepped out of them.

"Run your fingers through your hair. Arch your back."

I did and it felt wonderful.

"You are so beautiful."

"I feel beautiful," I whispered.

"C'mon, let's swim."

Johan stood and threaded my arm through his and I leaned against him, my hips swaying as I walked beside him down to the water. I felt like I was on fire and my pussy was sparking. The cool water would do me good.

Once I was in there, I wasn't so sure. It was cool and refreshing all right. It screwed my nipples into tight little balls and my asshole contracted around the plug. My pussy was so hot it didn't make any difference, but the cool water washing over my clit made me shudder. Johan rubbed against me and caressed my ass before kissing me and swimming away under a wave. Then he'd run his fingers over my searing pussy, and swim away again. He teased me relentlessly. I was giggling and tried to get away from him and he dragged my bikini bottoms down my legs and off me. Then he whooped and held them aloft.

"Just can't keep them on, can you?"

"Give them back!"

"No!"

"Johannnnn!"

I swam back to him and kissed him softly, wrapping my arms around him and pressing my tingling skin against his.

"Please, baby. I can't go without them. I know they're practically see-through, but I just couldn't go without."

Johan just smiled and said okay.

"But on one condition."

"Name it."

"Wear only your bikini all the way to the car."

"I'll do it."

He handed them back to me and I was trying to pull them on when Johan took me by the arm and started dragging me backwards toward the beach. They got hooked on the plug! Johan was being rough and I couldn't fix them. The plug was being pulled in different directions and I was trying to get to my feet but I kept stumbling and losing my grip.

In moments I was hauled out of the water and I stood before him, hurriedly readjusting my bikini bottoms and checking that the plug was in flush. I hadn't realised I'd pushed it right in before snapping the thong into place. I quickly looked around and three or four faces were turned our way, but I couldn't tell if they were watching.

I blushed harder than ever.

"What?" Johan asked, noticing.

"I just made sure the plug was right in."

"You pressed it in?"

"Yes!" I squealed and started running for our towels, giggling.

Johan was on me in a flash and tackled me to the ground. I thudded into the soft sand and came up with a mouthful. I had white sand stuck all down my front. I turned over and brushed some off my stomach.

"That was mean!"

"I didn't say you could run."

He shrugged and stood, then stooped to pick me up effortlessly and carried me back down to the surf and tossed me in. I turned over and dove through a wave, washing off the sand. Johan dove after me and came up beside me and kissed my nose.

"Now, are you ready? I'd like a drink after this, fancy a vodka?"

"Mmmmm... now you're talking."

I slipped my arms around him again and kissed him softly.

"I love you, baby," he said, before kissing me harder. I melted into the kiss and felt him pick me up again. He carried me out this time, water dripping from our glistening bodies. He put me on my feet again and took my hand, leading me up the beach. As we got up to the dry sand, I looked ahead and noticed everyone in our vicinity watching us. I blushed again and looked down.

"God, this bikini is more like lingerie than swimwear," I mused.

My nipples were dark and hard and pressed forward rudely. I didn't dare take a look at my bikini bottoms. I thought I might faint if I did. I giggled at the thought.

"What now?" Johan asked.

"Everyone's watching," I whispered in reply.

Johan looked ahead too, and I wondered if he saw the topless girl brush her fingers between her legs. I wondered if she was wet. I trembled at the thought of her aroused by the sight of my body. I looked over at the surfer guys and they were watching with big grins on their faces. One of them hard a large hard-on and was scratching it with an errant finger. My skin flushed. I felt so naked and exposed and pointlessly clothed and yet safe with Johan by my side. The Ben Wahs clicked over and over and only stopped when I picked up my towel, shook it and wrapped it around me.

"What are you doing?" asked Johan, rubbing himself down and pulling on his t-shirt.

"Getting dry," I answered, knowing it wasn't true. I just wanted to cover up for a minute. Just till everyone stopped staring.

"Give me the towel."

I handed it to him.

"Turn around."

I turned around, facing the surfers.

Johan proceeded to vigorously rub me down and dried my skin, yet he was careful not to dry my bikini. He never gave me back my towel. He did have me lean forward a little while he dried my legs. The surfers were goggle-eyed and staring unashamedly. I looked over my shoulder and felt Johan twist the plug. I moaned a little and glanced at my topless friend. She was looking in my direction and had two fingers under the edge of her bikini, stroking her cunt. She lifted her sunglasses and looked right into my eyes. She slipped her fingers into her mouth and sucked them.

I licked my lips and turned back to the surfer guys. The one with the big hard-on was squeezing his cock through his pants and his eyes fluttered closed. A big wet stain crept out across the fabric and he turned beet red.

"Oh my god. He came in his pants."

I giggled as Johan straightened me up and I watched from the corner of my eye as the young guy quickly got his gear together and scrambled away in the direction of the car park. His friend was right behind him asking, "Dude, what's wrong?"

"Did he?" Johan asked.

"I'm pretty sure."

My pussy was tingling and contracting uncontrollably around the Ben Wahs every twenty seconds or so. My mouth was dry and Johan was taking my hand.

"Your sandals are in front of you. Slip them on."

I did as he said and started walking back up to the car park with him, holding his hand. It was kind of surreal and dreamy. The roar in my ears was a dull background hum again and I was amazed I'd managed to do what I'd done. My pussy lips slipped back and forth against each other and the click, click, click of the Ben Wahs was relentless, but I was exhilarated. We had to do this again sometime. Maybe I would get to flash someone. Actually deliberately flash my cunt at a stranger. I'd like to try that. A fresh rush of trembles ran through me. Could I do that? I could feel my nipples crinkling again. I was feeling good and I smiled broadly. We approached the Mustang and we were almost there. I'd done it! I'd actually worn that bikini to the beach. And I hadn't been arrested!

Johan walked with me up to the passenger side and tossed our things in the back seat. I was away with the fairies, pleased with myself. I shook the salt out of my drying hair and ran my fingers through it and brushed little bits of sand from my tingling skin. There were only three other cars left in the car park. Johan stepped in close to me, wrapping his arms gently around me. I smiled as he held me, his warmth spreading through me. As my arms encircled him and my hands caressed up his muscular back, I became acutely aware of his hardening cock against my tummy.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,660 Followers
12