Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bastard," I whispered, as soon as I'd taken a breath. My eyes flashed and I grinned while at the same time I fought the desire to punch him in the shoulder as hard as I could. "That was so mean."

"Uh huh," he agreed, crunching down on his cone and smiling at me as he chomped. "Exciting though, huh?"

I slipped my tongue a little between my lips with a mind to giving Johan a taste of his own medicine. I let one corner of my mouth turn up in a sexy smile. I nodded slowly then licked at some imaginary ice cream.

Bringing the ice cream cone up in front of me with one hand, I stroked the bottom two-thirds of the cone with my fingertips. Just like it was a cock. Finally, after glancing down at Johan's lap and noticing his cock was thickening, I reached out to the ice cream and brushed the tip of my tongue over the top of the ice-cold, creamy treat.

Ice cream is one of my weaknesses and one that Johan fortunately or unfortunately controls. I can have it whenever he buys me one or makes me some at home. I actually asked him to make that rule. He thought it was silly but agreed. After two canings I didn't sneak any ever again. I'm proud of myself for that. Johan is proud of me too. Horses for courses, I guess.

I slid my tongue slowly round the ‘head' of my ice cream and smiled into Johan's eyes. Pulling my tongue into my mouth and moaning softly, I imagined my eyes were sparkling.

God, I love ice cream.

Closing my eyes, I swirled the cold gooey sweetness around my mouth, smiling as the rich taste of chocolate washed over my tongue and melted. I imagined I was mixing it with what was left of Johan's cum and I almost moaned out loud when I swallowed. I smiled and opened my eyes, turning to look over at Johan. He was reaching to start the car, but couldn't find the keyhole. He was looking right at me.

I love the way he looks at me too.

With a flat tongue, I took a great big lick up to the top of the ice cream and swallowed it down. Johan smiled and I smiled back.

"That guy in there must think I'm a complete whore," I whispered.

"Not yet you're not," Johan said, winking and popping the last of his cone into his mouth. I'm always amazed at how fast he can eat. He started the engine and guided us back out onto the road in the direction of our home.

I finished my ice cream just before we pulled into our driveway. Johan stopped to let me out. I grabbed the beach bag before he took the car into the garage around the back of the house. Bounding up the front steps two at a time, I was happy and so amazed at the day I'd had. I just wanted to rip my clothes off and get Johan to fuck me. Finding the keys in the beach bag and turning the right one in the door, I started giggling. I could hardly wait! I reached around the front door and flicked on the light.

"Surprise!!!" screamed about a dozen voices.

"Oh my God!" I shrieked. "You nearly gave me a heart attack!"

I was assaulted by them all, with greetings, kisses on my cheeks and apologies and blaming Johan for letting them in. Looking around the faces, I realised it was almost every woman from our munch group. All subbies, switches and Dommes. Every one of them. Flanked on each side, I was bombarded with questions about my day as I was guided through the entranceway and into the lounge and bar area. A chilled marguerita was pushed into my hand. It was yummy. Someone took my beach bag from me and deposited it in the kitchen. I was guided into a big leather chair and sat down. Excited faces surrounded me.

There was Denise and Sandy, Fi and Sapphire, Olga and my bestest friend in the whole wide world, Leah. Andrea and Helen, Georgina, Martelle and Amy-Lee made up the rest of the smiling faces watching me.

"Okay, what gives?" I asked.

Just then, Johan strode into the room and we all turned and looked up at him.

"I'm going out for a beer with some of the boys. I'll be back in about two hours." He looked straight at me with a stern face. "Be good," he said seriously.

"Oooooo!" chimed in a few of the girls.

"Martelle is in charge, baby. Do as you're told."

"OOOOOO!!!" they all shrieked like maniacs, drowning out my, "yes, Sir." I nodded my agreement instead. Martelle just looked at me and smiled. I blushed and wondered what was going on.

Johan left to a chorus of ‘byes' and ‘be wells'. I heard the front door close, and everyone turned back to me.

"Okay, come on. What's this all about?" I insisted.

Martelle stood up and all eyes turned to her. She's a strikingly tall redhead and is slim and busty. She's married and has kids, but is known to like having a girl now and then. She leaned over towards me and put her hand on a suitcase that I hadn't even noticed lying on the coffee table.

Everyone was really quiet, so when she whispered we could all hear her clearly.

"It's a lingerie and toy party," she said, grinning.

"YAYYY!!!!!" everyone cheered and clapped.

Good Lord, I thought,it's going to be hours before I get fucked.

I grinned and shook my head.

"You guys!"

Authors Note: Thank you again to my wonderful editor, rachel.

12