Shadow of a Doubt Ch. 09

Story Info
The story of Shannon's reluctance approaches its climax.
5.5k words
4.7
88.4k
12

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 09/10/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers

Author's note: Please note this is a story of 'reluctance', not 'non-consent'.

"Everyone's gone home, Shannon. It's just you and me now," Leah said, smiling sweetly. We were sitting in my kitchen, sipping our 'one last margueritas'. She took my hands lightly in her fingers and leaned forward. For a split second I thought she was going to kiss me. I pulled back a little, slipping my hands from hers and crossing my arms.

"Yeah, you and me… and the three Doms in the games room," I said. I sat back in my chair and sighed. I was exhausted, and not exactly in the mood for this. Leah just stared at me. I wondered what she was thinking. The silence went on for a minute before I couldn't stand it and asked, "Whaaat?"

"It's my job to deliver you to the games room," she said quietly, a slow smile curling the corners of her lips. "And you're getting there, one way or the other."

"Oh Leah, don't be so dramatic," I said, mechanically reaching for my drink to relieve my parched mouth. I swallowed the last of it and wrinkled my nose. I also hoped it would settle the butterflies in my stomach.

She winked at me. "Sapphire and I had to arm wrestle for the privilege."

"What are you talking about?"

"The privilege of taking you to the Doms, silly!"

"Good Lord," I mumbled, shaking my head. "Is that what you were doing? I never realised."

Leah tipped the last of her drink into her mouth and swallowed it down. Licking the residue from just under the rim of the glass, she looked right at me. I couldn't help but smile. I couldn't believe I'd eaten her pussy. Standing up and moving around behind me, I wondered what she was going to do and I held my breath. She started massaging across the top of my shoulders and I exhaled.

It was heavenly.

"I'm going to loosen your muscles a bit and give you one last chance to be a good girl."

"Leah," I said, my voice softening as her fingers squeezed the tension from my neck. "I don't know if I can do this…"

"Sure you can, honey," she responded quietly. I succumbed to her talented hands.

Leah already knew what was going to happen to me. Well, shethought she knew. God,everyone thought they knew. The fulfillment of my fantasies had become a topic of conversation after the men had departed for the games room. The scene was so bizarre. I sat with my mouth agape as my closest friends told me how much of a good time Johan and two of their husbands were going to show me. Some even raved about having threesomes in the past. The rest were just jealous. All I could do was sit there and blush, listening to them discussing how my day was going to end and how lucky I was. I couldn't bring myself to tell them I wasn'tjust going to get gangbanged. I also wanted my choices taken from me. Just once, I wanted to be fucked against my will.

Leah's voice interrupted my thoughts. "Okay honey, time to get ready."

I sat up in the chair and turned half around in it, looking up into her eyes. I felt more relaxed. "What do I have to do?"

She leaned down and took my chin in her hand, whispering quietly. "Everything I tell you to do."

I trembled a little. "A… All right."

"Come on," she said, suddenly grabbing my wrist and dragging me to my feet.

"Where are we going?" I asked, butterflies suddenly morphing into sparrows. I wasn't ready for the games room yet!

"To the ensuite!" Leah triumphantly shouted. I stumbled drunkenly as she pulled me along behind her. I was so relieved I wasn't going to the games room I actually giggled. I couldn't believe how drunk I was. A couple more drinks and I would have been unconscious. I wouldn't have been much use then!

I swallowed at the thought. Then I giggled again. God, who was I fooling? I could feel how wet I was getting. My nipples hardened as soon as Leah pulled me out of the chair.

She led me upstairs then prodded me forward into the bathroom off my bedroom. "Shave your cunt," Leah ordered as she leaned in the doorway, looking me up and down.

"I'm pretty smooth," I offered pathetically, feeling my cheeks colour.

"Show me."

"Huh?"

"Shannon, do as you are told, or Johan won't be pleased."

Stamping my foot was out of the question, so I settled for biting my lip and blushing harder as I thought about her words. Idid want to please Johan. Ialwayswanted to please Johan. My fingers were trembling as I slowly raised my skirt. Leah stepped up to me and reached straight for my pussy. Her light fingertips grazed over my lips and just below my pubic bone. I watched them with my mouth open. I couldn't speak.

"Shave," was all she said, withdrawing her fingers.

"I usually shave in the tub," I whined.

"Tonight you shave right where you are standing."

I stared at her, incredulous. Leah was having too much fun with this. I reminded myself I had to do exactly as she said. "Yes, Leah," I replied meekly. For the next ten minutes, I stood awkwardly in the bathroom, legs akimbo while she directed me to shave that bit and rub more foam here or there. I had to hold up my short skirt with my wrist and pull my lips this way and that in order to do as she asked. I tried to ignore how wet I was making myself.

Finally she was satisfied. "Okay. Rinse that cute little cunt."

"Leah, please," I started, turning on the water in the sink, pleading with her in the mirror.

"Just do it."

I started slapping cold water onto my freshly shaved pussy. The cool water went everywhere, dripping down the inside of my legs and falling to the floor.

"That looks so good from the back, Shannon," Leah said. She almost sounded breathless. "Towel off. Be quick about it."

I looked in the mirror and she was pinching her nipple while staring at my ass. Her other hand was pushed between her legs. I swallowed nervously and quickly towelled off before pulling my skirt back down over my bare ass.

"Take it off."

I turned around to face her, trying to decide which item of clothing she meant. I was only wearing two. I reached up and took the hem of my 'TOY' top in my hands, preparing to draw it over my head.

"The skirt," Leah corrected, staring at my legs. She was starting to look hungry.

I sighed again and shimmied out of my skirt, letting it drop to the floor around my feet. My nipples were starting to ache. This was really going to happen!

"Turn around and hold onto the sink. I have to lubricate your ass. We don't want you getting damaged now, do we?"

"I… I can do it."

"Last chance, Shannon. Don't make me repeat myself."

"Y… Yes, Leah," I whispered, turning around and gripping the edge of the bathroom sink.

"Step back a bit. Now, feet further apart. That's right. Bend at the hips, Shannon. Good girl."

I did as she asked without protest. She was right. I didn't want to get hurt. I looked at my red face in the mirror. It felt so hot. My stomach was doing somersaults. Leah was going to put her fingers in my ass! I groaned and arched my back at the sweet feeling of her smooth hand caressing the creamy sensitive skin of my butt. I felt baby oil spraying between my cheeks and dripping down. Her fingers scooped it up and in so doing, slid smoothly over the tight knot of my asshole. I groaned and shut my eyes.

"Relax, Shannon," she said, swirling her finger. "Why don't you grab your ankles, honey?"

"I don't th… think-"

She laid one on me that took my breath away.SMACK!

"Ohhhhh shittt… S… Sorry… Leah." I bent right over and gripped my ankles tightly. Blood was rushing to my head and my thighs were quivering. She put her other hand on the top of my ass, assisting my balance. She stood there, holding me still as I waited.

"Don't let go of your ankles, okay? God, Shannon, I can't believe how pretty your pussy is, honey. It's this beautiful coral pink colour and it's so wet and open. There's even a droplet of your juice clinging to the tip of your clit. It's really beautiful."

"Oh!" I cried, trying to clench and succeeding only in giving myself more pleasure. Warm flushes washed over my skin.

Without warning she pressed a fingertip gently against my asshole. She worked it back and forth and around and around, talking to me the whole time. It was surreal. "You're going to be a good girl, aren't you, Shannon? You're going to go in there, all lubed up and ready to fuck, right?"

Panting, I gripped my ankles tighter as her finger slid back and forth, pushing deeper and deeper with every thrust. "Oh… Ohhh."

"Just relax," she said. "Two fingers now. Rub your clitty, honey."

I reached one hand up between my legs, pushing my swollen clit round in circles with my fingertip. I shuddered as her two fingers pressed into me. She started slowly, twisting them gently, and gradually working them up my ass. In minutes I was groaning.

"You really are a little whore, Shannon. I think you are enjoying the feel of your best friend's fingers. You realise I'm lubricating your asshole so a bunch of guys can fuck the shit out of you. You really get off on this, don't you?"

I moaned shamefully and pushed back on her fingers. Every now and then I felt a new squirt of baby oil. It was starting to feel really good. My ass was very slippery, and I thought I was as ready as I was ever going to be.

"Where is your butt plug?"

The first one I thought of was the small one. "On the bedside table, on top of the… oh! I… I'll get it!"

"No you won't. You'll stay right here."

"But-"

She slid her fingers from my ass and smacked it lightly. "Stand up and be quiet, dirty girl."

"Ohh…"

I stood and turned around, wondering how to stop her. I didn't get a chance! She held her hand up in front of my face. "Clean my fucking fingers, Shannon," she said, her eyes boring into mine.

Thinking she meant with my mouth, I shuddered. Surely she didn't meanthat. I took her wrist in my trembling hands and hesitated, looking at her fingers. I swallowed. Theylookedclean. "Under the tap, Shannon! For fuck's sake, you are such a fucking whore. You were going to suck them clean, weren't you?" she asked, screwing up her nose.

My cheeks burned like never before. I couldn't believe I actually contemplated using my mouth. We stood side by side as I ran the water until it was warm. I brought her fingers under the flow and washed them thoroughly with soap. "Good girl. Now be very good for me and grab your ankles again." I stepped back from the sink and once more bent over at the waist. "That's it. Yes, that looks lovely. Now hold yourself in that position and I'll be right back, I promise." I trembled with anxiety, afraid of what she was about to find.

In addition to my original confession, Johan had asked me to type out exactly what happened in my 'forced fantasy'. He wanted to know who did what, who said what, and where it all occurred. Originally I'd just given him an outline, but he wasn't satisfied with that. When finally I handed him the pages, he just leafed through them, shaking his head. Every day for the past two weeks, the stack of pages sat on his bedside table. At night, often after playing with me, he'd read a page or two and chuckle before thankfully turning out the lights so I could blush myself to sleep.

During the day, the evidence mocked me. My confession seemed to follow me like the eyes of a forbidding portrait. I hated it being there, out in the open like that. I should have asked him to put it away! Now Leah was going to know too!

I looked back between my legs and saw Leah returning. Sure enough, she stood there with my butt plug in one hand and the pages of my confession in the other.

"I have a wonderful idea," she grinned, waving the pages at me.

"Leah, please!" I gasped.

She pouted. "Don't you want to tell Leah all about your naughty fantasy, Shannon? I mean, we're best friends, right? And best friends don't have secrets, now do they? Answer me while you push this up your ass," she said, waving the plug in front of my upside down face.

I took the plug and inverted it, pressing it into the centre of my ass. My asshole gave way and I grunted as the widest part slipped in and was 'locked' in place.

Leah looked at me and waited. I caught my breath. "All right, b… but please don't tell anyone, I… I couldn't stand it."

"Stand up and face me." I did as she asked before she continued. "It's okay, I won't tell… But I can't guarantee I won't use this against you in the future," she said, smirking and fanning her face with the pages.

"Please, Leah. This so isn't a joke," I whined.

"Come and sit at the vanity. You have to make yourself up like a slut." With that she turned on her heel and exited the bathroom. I followed and found her lying on my bed on her side, propped up on an elbow.

"Sit down and get sorted out, Shannon. You have fifteen minutes. Just lay it on thick. Use bright colours. I'm going to read this aloud to you, so you can get in the mood. And take that stupid top off or it'll get ripped off you. Mind you, you'd probably like that."

I wanted to protest but I was getting too nervous to think straight. I peeled my tank off and sat down, reaching for my make-up. My hands were shaking. Leah started reading aloud and all I could think about was that there was fifteen minutes to go…

When I was younger, I had a recurring dream, baby, and I often play it over in my mind when I masturbate.

I go to a club with a couple of old girlfriends from high school, with the plan to party all night then sleep at their place. We dance and party and I drink way too much. The guys we are dancing with tell me how beautiful I am, how good I look and start playing with my butt, giving it squeezes and little slaps. At first it feels nice, and kind of naughty, having guys caress my ass or whistle when one raises the back of my miniskirt a little. I'm being passed from guy to guy and I'm so far gone all I can do is wiggle and giggle. I get passed to a new guy who promptly goes way further. He's a really big guy and he leans down and whispers in my ear, "You are such a hot little slut." He pulls me into him and slips his hand between my legs from behind. He starts roughly rubbing my pussy back and forth, right there on the dance floor. His other hand clamps onto my butt and he lifts me off the floor. With my legs wrapped around his muscular thigh, he parades me in a circle, letting everyone see his fingers rubbing between my legs. My head is spinning. I'm being treated like slutty trash and it makes my cunt cream.

"You are so bad, Shannon," Leah commented before continuing. I laid on the make-up, trying to hide the naturally crimson colour of my face. My pussy was leaking on the white leather chair.

"Please, Leah…"

"Oh, be quiet. This is fun! We're sharing!"

His friends egg him on and he makes exaggerated mmmm mmmm sounds and starts dry humping me, bouncing me on his thigh. My pussy froths and my clit pulses. He makes faces at his friends and I hear one girl call me a slut in a loud voice. Others join in and I'm called a whore and a fucktoy and the big guy hoists my mini up around my waist. He carries me around and works my wet thong over and over my crackling wet cunt with his fingers. Strangers are smacking my ass and pinching my thighs and all I can do is clamp my legs around the big guy's thigh and hold onto his shoulders so I don't fall backwards. The lights around me swirl and the blurred faces of leering guys come in and out of my consciousness. My eyes fall on my two girlfriends and they're pointing at me, laughing in utter disgust.

I'm dazed and in moments I'm being laid on a waist-high circular table. I feel dizzy and wrap my fingers around the edge of it, holding on. The big guy grabs both my ankles in one hand and lifts my ass up off the edge of the table. My thong shreds as he grips the back of it and rips it from my body. I groan and flush. I'm bottomless in a club full of people. With strong hands tightly gripping my calves, the big guy pushes my knees up and out, spreading me lewdly.

"Look at the whore, she's fucking dripping!" he says, motioning his friends closer. I'm trembling in fear and arousal. I can feel how hot and wet I am. I can feel how swollen I am, and I can imagine what I look like. I try to lift my head but hands grab my wrists and others press down on my shoulders. My hands are held against hard cocks covered in denim. People are gathering around and calling me names and I can't do anything but writhe on the table.

Almost in shock, I finally find my voice and begin to struggle. "Please. I don't want this. Please!"

I can see my two girlfriends standing over me and laughing. "I think you should all fuck her," says Tina. "She's a slut. We always knew she was."

"God, Shannon," Leah said hotly, lifting her knee and spreading her legs. Her fingers caressed over her thin panties as she rolled onto her back. I was working on my eyes and glancing at the clock beside the bed. I only had ten more minutes! She started again...

"No, please! Don't!" I beg weakly, stunned and wondering if maybe I AM a slut.

"Watch this!" the big guy says to his friends, pushing two thick fingers straight up my cunt. The sudden invasion makes me gasp, and my eyes roll back in my head. I can hear laughter as my mind screams, but my restrained body arches in a humiliating gesture of acquiescence. "Look at her go," the big guy says, smiling right at me. "I told you she was a fuckin whore."

I moan in frustration as I struggle to fuck back at the maddening fingers, while my girlfriends tear open my blouse and buttons fly. They rip off my bra, tossing it into the cheering crowd. "Look at these whore tits," Melissa says through gritted teeth, pinching my nipples and pulling them in every direction. "You fucking love it, don't you, Shannon? You're a slut, come on, admit it!"

"No! Oohhhh… I'm not! Don't do this! Ohh Goddd… Please, someone stop this!"

"Who's gonna help you, whore?" the big guy asks. "We just want to treat you like you've always wanted. Like meat." He spits at me and I feel the wet splat of his saliva hitting my stomach. I shudder as he pinches my clit, fucking my drenched pussy harder and harder with his fingers. "Hold her down. The dumb cunt will cum in a minute. Then she's anybody's."

My friends dig their nails into my breasts and my arms and shoulders are held fast. I crane my head up, fascinated by the jeering crowd of strangers yelling encouragement to my tormenters, calling me every name in the book, and laughing at the cute blonde slut rapidly losing her mind. Awash with shame I close my eyes and roll with the humiliation, fucking back at the fingers as hard as I can, my thigh muscles straining and the moans in my throat bursting free.

"Ohhh, noooo…Oooohhhhh… pleeeaaseee stoppppp…"

"Oh, shut up," hisses Melissa, slapping my face softly and laughing. "You know you fucking love it."

"Noooo… stopppp…" I cry, tears of shame streaking my cheeks as my pelvis thrusts at the fingers.

"Pinch her tits, Tina," Melissa suggests, slapping my face again. "Since you won't shut up, say you're a fucking whore. Go on!"

"Noooo… pleeaaseee… I'm notttt… Oohhhh… Godddd…"

"SAY IT!" she screams, slapping my face harder, shocking me. My mouth drops open but I can't find my voice. "Say you're a cocksucking slut! Say you wanna be fucked!"

Tina twists my nipples savagely and Melissa slaps me harder still. The guy fucking his fingers up my cunt pushes in a third and changes up a gear. He pinches my clit harder and I see stars.

"Oohhhhhhhhhfffuuuccckkkkkkk!!!!!!! Nooooo pleaseeeee I'm a whore I want cocks ohhh Goddddd…."

Hands pull my head back, down over the table and my back arches again. Big guy thrusts his fat cock into my cunt and I gurgle as an incredibly hard cock slides deep into my mouth. I fuck and suck, mindlessly climaxing for hours on end. Guys cum all over me while Tina and Melissa slap my face and breasts and pinch my nipples, the whole time calling me names, scooping cum into my mouth and making me eat it.

Sir_Nathan
Sir_Nathan
1,659 Followers
12