Shagging Louisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's more like it," Louisa said when I untied her gag. "I knew you had it in you."

She grabbed my face and pulled me into a tender kiss then several tender kisses.

"How long you going to stay inside me?" she sighed.

"All night," I said.

"Mmm it's been a while since I've done that," she said, squeezing me with her thighs and rolling me side to side a little. "Maybe the next time Mr. Stiles goes hunting."

"You know where to reach me," I said.

"I hope to see you before then," she cooed.

"Me, too."

"It will have to be your place," she said. "Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yes but she doesn't live with me," I said.

"Good," Louisa sighed.

"I better get back before someone misses me," I said, glad my pager hadn't gone off.

"What makes you think I'm done with you?" she smiled biting her lip.

"Aren't you?"

"No. Roll us over."

I wrapped arms around her and rolled to my back still coupled. She giggled but slid off me and went to the bathroom and peed. I wondered how much of my come ran out of her. When she came back she sucked my cock until it was fully hard again then straddled me and slid on. Propped up on pillows against the headboard I held her big tits while she bounced on me. She held onto the headboard. She came three more times before she was done with me. When she got up to leave I pushed her against the wall putting a third load in her from behind. Louisa didn't resist.

* * * * *

"You have a beautiful cock," she said the next time we met.

I had given her my number while she re-touched makeup in the hotel room bathroom and fixed her hair, but we set our next rendezvous right then: my place Tuesday at noon. I had the day off and she the bored housewife of an empty nest had loads of time.

She rang the bell right on time and swept though my apartment inspecting everything. Her fingers ran over the saddle of my Trek road bike where it sat against the wall next to the fireplace.

"This is a really nice place," she said, looking up at the high ceilings and sunlights. "I'm impressed. The hotel must pay well."

"It does," I said, not telling her banging a vice-president of the hotel chain every time she was in town got me the promotion and generous pay package including the signing bonus which paid for every stick of new furniture in the house with enough left over for the down payment on a Triumph. I also didn't tell her about my good run on the stock market.

She was lying on her side sucking my cock, her big soft breasts pressing against my thigh when she looked up and told me my cock was beautiful. I was sprawled across my queen bed watching her lick and suck it like a lollipop, her fingers wrapped around the base of my shaft.

"Oh Mrs. Stiles are you ever good at this," I gasped.

She arrived beautifully made up for her young lover wearing a tight blue strapless dress which showed off her magnificent bust, flat tummy, narrow waist and shelf of an ass. Hard nipples pressed through the bustier of her dress announcing her anticipation. The skirt hung more loosely but only halfway down her tanned thighs. Blue open toe heels matched the color of her dress perfectly. At her request I unzipped her dress the moment she entered my bedroom.

She kicked her sandals off.

"Undress me," she said, lifting her arms.

I pulled her dress up over her head. She wore no bra. No underwear. Her full trimmed bush from five days before had been reduced to a Brazilian. I draped the dress over the back of a chair, kissed her, kissed her shoulders, kissed her breasts, and lowering myself kissed her navel and stuck my tongue in it.

Mrs. Stiles giggled.

Lowering to my haunches I kissed down her faint little happy trail to her mound then tongued through her Brazilian and over the precipice to her hard little clit which was erect under its hood. I kissed it and sucked it then stuck the tip of my tongue inside and and popped her clit out. Her quiet gasps filled the room and her fingers ran though my hair till they held my head there.

Her butt clamped in my hands I ate Mrs. Stiles. Her minor labia hung outside her labia major the way her daughter's never did. I sucked, pulled and licked them then stuck my tongue inside her tasting her wet pussy for the first time, nuzzling her clit with the hard bridge of my nose. Louisa'a breath caught and became halting, panting. I licked up her vestibule to her clit, circling it over and over then lashing it faster and faster with my tongue tip until her thighs began to quiver. When she staggered back a couple steps and leaned against the wall I went right with her and continued until she cried out. Then I stuck my tongue in her pussy and felt the contractions of her orgasm on it and my lips.

"Take you clothes off," she said when I stood up.

I was wearing running shorts and a muscle shirt. As I pulled off my shirt I felt her hand feel my erection through my cotton shorts.

"You have a wet spot," she smiled, fingering it.

I looked down. At the end of the long hard lump in my gray shorts a wet spot the size of a half dollar darkened the fabric. Louisa's fingertips rubbed it. I took her hand and led her to bed, stripping off shorts along the way.

Propped up on pillows against the headboard on my back I watched her worship my cock with lips and tongue. That's when she said it was beautiful.

Louisa blew me the way her daughter never did, taking her time, not looking at me, focusing entirely on my cock, kissing, licking, flicking, sucking, and rubbing my head endlessly with her tongue. She loved sticking her tongue tip deep in my pee hole and wiggling it there, plugging it up while stroking my shaft so when she finally pulled it out the glob of precum building there would flood out on her tongue and she'd spread it all over my head, around my corona and down my shaft.

I still couldn't believe it. My ex's mom. Naked. Blowing me. Her tongue in my cumhole. Her fingers fondling my balls. Her mouth full of saliva and my precum.

When I started thrusting Louisa pressed down hard with her forearm across my lower abdomen, stopping me. At the same time her tongue intensified on my glans. A few more strokes of her hand at the base of my shaft and I came. My rigid straining cock pulsed in her hand and mouth. I moaned in pleasure. She glugged down my seed and kept sucking eliciting extra pulses from my cock.

"That was awesome," I said when she snuggled up next to me. "You are very talented."

"Thanks Mike," she breathed, licking a little of my come stringing from the corner of her lip.

I wanted to say how lucky Mr. Stiles must be to benefit from her incredible head but decided against it. I also wanted to know how many other young lovers she had taken. Both of her daughters had had a long string of good looking boyfriends. Was I the first she had taken? Did this cougar have other active cubs? Did she seduce her daughters' exes? I bit my tongue.

She melted in my arms when I started kissing her. We lounged up against pillows against the headboard kissing until my erection returned.

"I want to ride you again," she said.

"Okay," I said.

She rolled up and slid on me, her eyes rolling back in her head for a moment. She opened them, looked in my eyes and said, "Mr. Stiles never lets me be on top. He always has to be in control."

I gave her a couple pumps of my hips which made her laugh. Louisa leaned forward, planted hands on my pecs and began thrusting, her big tits swaying above me. I cupped and caressed them then let them swing freely again my hands resting on her warm thighs. Her eyes closed and she went in deep enjoying the bliss. I thought of Mr. Stiles.

He was old school. An an assembly line worker, he liked to hunt, fish, work on cars, watch sports and smoke his pipe. Once when I was at their table for dinner he boasted that no wife of his was going to work for a living. I thought he was joking but Kay told me later he was serious. As a matter of pride Mr. Stiles would not let his wife get a job. More to the point he expected her to be a mother and housewife. Kay had told me her mother was unhappy with the situation. Three years later here she was dancing on my dick satisfying her desires. Meeting her needs.

I was glad to lie still under her while she worked up one orgasm after another. She climbed off and rested in between but did not tire of climbing back on top again and again. After coming ten or twelve times she quit. Lying on her side she moaned while I fucked her spooning.

"My daughter said you were a good lover," Louisa said while I slowly fucked her.

"She told you that?"

"I overheard her talking to her sister about you."

"What else did she say?"

"That you were a patient lover with a big beautiful cock," Louisa said.

"Was that before or after you walked in on us?" I said.

"Before. That's why I ambushed you for a peek,"she sighed.

"You are wicked," I whispered in her ear then bit her earlobe.

"I know," she sighed. "I mean I knew you had a nice bulge when I saw you in cycling shorts but I had to see it erect."

"Absolutely wicked," I exhaled. "Do you like where it is now?"

"Mmmmmmm... yes," she hummed, reaching back and squeezing my ass while it pumped cock in her. "I love your butt, too. It's perfect."

"You didn't get to see it when you walked in on us," I said.

"Yes I did. You rolled away from me to hide yourself," she said.

"I did? I don't remember that."

"Well you did," she said. "Besides I saw it in your cycling shorts."

"Did I make you wet?"

"So many times," she said.

We made love all afternoon including once in the shower while rinsing the sweat off. It was a hot summer day but we worked up multiple sweats despite the air conditioning and the ceiling fan bathing us in air. I lost count of her orgasms large and small but put seven loads into her insatiable pussy.

"I'm not going to get you pregnant am I?" I asked while she held my cock during one of our interludes.

"I had my tubes tied after my youngest," she said. "Didn't Kay tell you that?"

"She did," I said. "I just forgot."

"Don't worry, Michael," she said. "This is not about making babies. Now come fuck me again."

Sometime after three that afternoon I fell asleep in her arms. When I woke at dinnertime she was gone. A note rested on the nightstand.

"Same time next week? xo."

12