Shake That Ass for Me

Info
Oiling you up and making you tease me so I can take you.
56 words
4.27
43.6k
11
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to oil you up and have you tease me by shaking your ass right in front of me. Grinding it all over me...making me want to take you right away and have my way with you.

Feel free to send positive feedback. It's what keeps me coming back here to Literotica.

Enjoy! ;)

--:--
--:--
1.0
tarkustrooper
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
SWintersSWintersalmost 5 years ago
What

did you just do to me??? Shaking--still!--so much I can hardly manage the keyboard.

5 stars. Like the ones I saw.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow soooo hot

Wow Tark, that was unbelievably hot. I got oiled up completely for that and stroked hard and imagined we were doing everything you were saying. My fingers were buried in my oiled ass and I came sooo hard!! Please do more!!!

TarksbitchboyTarksbitchboyover 7 years ago
Another fantastic piece of work!

Ms Tark,

Thank You so much for taking the time to record another of Your brilliant audio performances.

Your voice is that of a Goddess - so silky, so smooth, so seductive. It's a privilege to be able to hear it.

Think it would actually be impossible for You to record a bad audio!

bb

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Daddy?

You will choose a strapon that will help you climax again and again won't you??

A Share? Nexus? Feeldoe or Realdoe? Use a harness to make sure you keep it in??

Share this

Similar Stories

The Cougar Tamer Debra finds the cock of her dreams.in Mature
Pinch Hitter Ch. 01 His deepest desires fulfilled by his "pinch hitting" lovers.in Anal
Easy First Date Girl uses strapon to peg a boy.in Anal
I'm Her Butt Slut She takes his ass, and he loves it.in Fetish
Bi-friends Cindy & her husband Brad embark on a whole new adventure.in Group Sex
More Stories