Shale Stone -- Pornografer

Story Info
Where do I get these ideas?
1.3k words
0
1.7k
00
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shale
Shale
81 Followers

January 8, 2018

Since January 1984 with my writing of "Passage Letters" where two lifelong friends, Bert & Shale exchange letters detailing their sexual exploits, I have written 21 additional Erotic (or Porn) stories.

This followed my 1983 Sexual History, where I factually wrote in detail of my sexual exploits from childhood all the way to 1980, when Brenda and I got together. There is an axiom for authors, "Write What You Know," and with that I will explain where I get my ideas for some of my erotica.

The aforementioned "Passage Letters" were based on my own sexual experiences, which were enuf to accommodate both characters Bert, the more reserved str8 guy and Shale the more adventurous one. It can be directly compared to my sexual memoirs.

My second erotic story in 1983, "Brenda's Erotica," which I later illustrated with explicit line-drawings was quite biografical of my meeting and hooking up with Brenda at our mutual workplace at Hope Haven/Madonna Manor, a catholic home for boys (no longer operating). While not a Catholic Brother, I did live a cloistered existence on campus at St. Josephs Cottage, which was for security reasons to keep the boys from breaking in for whatever. I was the groundskeeper who worked with a crew of older boys and Brenda was a child care worker, and we mutually started stalking each other on campus. We did in real life everything Brother Robert and Brenda did, except never in the campus bldg.

My 1984 poetic prose piece "Remember Brenda" which covers three historical forbidden relationships was an obvious extension of our interracial relationship in the present.

Also, in 1984 a short piece called "Breasts" was a reference to my 1968 affair with a co-worker, "Mrs. Robinson" as she called herself from the movie "The Graduate." Mrs. R was 19 years older than me (4 years older than my own mother) and she was self-conscious at first how a young man of 23 would view her ageing 42-year-old body. Mrs. R was really an attractive woman, clothed or nude. The allusion was, as I was sucking on her breasts, where each of us were, 2 decades past.

The 1989 story "The Panties" has a very descriptive paragraf where a guy is sniffing a young woman's used panties taken from the laundry hamper. Well, like a lot of nasty guys I have been known to sniff my female acquaintances used panties. (There is even a market for such items). So, deal with it girls, and if you really like your BF, don't use those stick-on panty liners. Also I am Bi, so there is some similar real life fact in the 2003 story "Sniffing Mike's Briefs" (and socks).

The 1990 story "Pals" involves a guy traveling cross-country and stops by a friend of both him and his wife on the way to spend a nite. She is bisexual, living in a lesbian relationship but having a fight with her lover at present, so she has to share the guest bed with her pal. To this point, it actually happened and I did share the bed with another woman and we actually did embrace a couple of times during the nite but there was no sex as written in the erotic story.

The 1998 story "Texas Traveler" is one of those completely made up fantasies of a guy picking up an un-bathed and smelly young hitch hiker in Texas. It is a smell fest story, that a lot of gay guys can enjoy. This was one of 4 gay erotica that was published under my real name in "Handjobs" magazine. I mention it here because I had a gay cousin, with my same name who lived in Texas and we considered that any of his friends who read "Handjobs" would think he wrote it. Sorry cuz.

"The Move," (Nov 2000) is a story of a couple of gay guys moving to a suburban house and their friend staying to watch the stuff while they return the truck sees a young, shirtless, sweaty black man doing yard work next door. They end up in the house, where the friend fellates the young man. This story was when I worked at an adult residential facility and we were opening a group home in the 'burbs. I was part of the staff moving files & furniture into the home and I did see an attractive, sweaty, shirtless young black man pushing a mower next door. The rest was just my fertile imagination.

The 2006 "Harrad Redux" is based on the 1973 movie "The Harrad Experiment." This fantasy came from a Social Media conversation I was having that year with a 19-year-old girl. The setting is a sexual experiment where the girl is paired with a 60-year-old man in a room for 24 hours. It was one of those queries posted on MySpace by the young woman -- "We're locked up in my room for 24 hours & we could do whatever you wanted, what would you do to me?" Well, my dirty old man mind responded. Then we discussed collaborating on a story and "Harrad Redux" was the result. I also did an essay "Harrad Redux -- Erotic Writing Process" about how we worked thru the story and why Shale's co-author was named "Pierced."

In 2010 I wrote "Secretos Cubanos" about a man making out with his apartment complex maintenance man while holed up during a hurricane. The story made reference to Hurricane Georges in Sep 1998, which missed Miami Beach but the outer bands knocked out electricity and gave us gale force winds. That is the true setting of the story, where "Humberto" an actual Marielito who was in prison in Havana for killing a cop, and got his prison ink, did drop by and we did have sexual intimacy, tho only massage and oral. And, just like in the story, I blame it on the storm.

I had gotten away from writing erotica for many years. The only thing I did was a rewrite of "The Move" and "Visiting Youth" in 2017.

Then, in October 2018, while looking at some fotos of a young lover, "Danny" and I, the idea struck me for another erotic piece about "Daddy Boy Love." It was a natural, since "Danny" did call me "Papi" and the events of our actual meeting were pretty much as they happen in the erotic story. (Yes, young men do come onto me, and "Danny" is 27 years younger).

(SPOILER ALERT)

I revealed that I had sex with his mother, a Lesbian in New Orleans about the time of his birth. This is the third incest story I have written (Identical twins in "One of Two" and father/daughter dream sequence in "The Panties").

But, the flashback scene of me having sex with the Lesbian, is also based on my life experience. "Daniela" was a Lesbian nurse at DePaul Hospital in New Orleans where Jim and I worked in the '70s. We lost contact for a couple years after Jim and I split up but I did run into "Daniela" and we did go out in her 4WD Jeep for pizza in Algiers, her old neighborhood, and we did walk along the levee, where she leaned into my side and we embraced romantically -- going back to my place and fucking. This was the month before I got involved with Brenda and was in my on-campus room at SHAMM (Staff Housing At Madonna Manor). "Daniela" and I hooked up for sex a few more times -- fucking without using condoms -- and then she went back to her female partner and we lost contact again. Years later, I realized that maybe I was used for genetic material and there might be a person out there that I fathered.

So, I just put the two real life events together to have a young man and old man being sexually intimate without realizing it was a real father/son love affair.

Shale
Shale
81 Followers