Shame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing this girl or that didn't help much. Having one of them move in made it worse. He wasn't nice to her because she wasn't the person she couldn't be. He thought it odd, but he had no alternative, he accepted the fact that a good part of the lust he had felt for his mother had turned to love. He'd fallen in love with his mother. It took him a year before he told anyone.

When he did say something, it was to Rosemary. "Aunt Roe, I know you'll think I'm crazy, but I miss mom so much, I can't do anything except think about it all the time."

"Oh honey, I'm sorry. Why don't you come and stay with me for a while so you'll get to see her more?"

"No, it would only make it worse. You know Aunt Roe, from when I was a kid, I've always been able to talk to you and I always knew you'd be on my side, so I'm going to tell you something. I...I love mom...and I...oh, forget it, it doesn't matter, I'm just babbling."

"Anthony honey...I know what happened between you and your mom... she told me...you can talk to me, are you upset about that now?"

"No, I'm upset that she's married, I'm upset that she doesn't love me the way she used to, I'm upset that she's with Paul when I want...oh what the hell does it all matter anyhow?"

"Oh Anthony, I hate to see you both like this."

"What do you mean Aunt Roe?"

"I shouldn't say anything, but you're all she still talks about with me, she's not happy, and I don't think she's going to stay with Paul. But she thinks you've moved on and...I don't know what I think about this whole mess, but maybe you should talk to her...and don't say you heard anything from me...I don't know what the hell I'm doing..."

"Thanks Aunt Roe, I love you."

"I love you too Anthony...lord help me."

He laughed and dialed Jessica's number. She wasn't in and he didn't leave a message. He spent five agonizing hours pacing, and calling, and rehearsing, until she finally got home. "Mom? Listen, I never stopped thinking about you and about us."

"Anthony...why are you...?"

"Mom, no more of that stuff, let's talk straight, please mom, it's been almost four years. Isn't that long enough to be unhappy? Come home mom. Come home to me."

For Jessica, it was the release of floodwaters. Her tears poured down and her heart rose. "Yes baby, yes. I'll take care of some things here and I'll be there in a week."

It was four days later when Anthony found the note on the apartment door. It said, "Hello baby, come in." When he entered the apartment, there was a note over the light switch with an arrow pointing left, it said, "Come to me." He followed it to the paper hanging off the lamp that read, "You're almost home." It led him to his closed bedroom door and the note said, "Yes, my love."

Anthony opened the door to the sight of his mother applying the finishing touch to her red lips. The black gauzy covering she wore was sheer enough to show her nipples and the fact that she had shaved her pussy. She was smiling at him.

"Four years..." He shook his head, "I can't believe you're really here."

"I'm here baby," she said. "And I'm going to stay here. I know I've wasted a lot of time baby...I'm sorry"

"I'm happy you're here mom, but are you sure...are you?"

"Yes darling, more sure than of anything before in my life."

Anthony's throat felt sore as he dredged his words. "Mom, it was so hard...missing you."

"I know baby, I'm so sorry, it hurt me every day I was away from you. I tried to run away from you, and from the situation, and from myself. But I'm not running anymore. This is who I am, and this is who we are, and I know that this is right for me now. I'm glad I love you like this, and I'm praying that you'll still love me back. Please forgive me sweetheart and I promise I'll make up for it."

"There's nothing to forgive mom...you're here now and I'll always love you back." His attention moved from the hurt he had felt to the sight of the forty two year old woman's body before him. There was nothing about it that betrayed her age. Her full breasts and slim waist were as striking as when she was ten years younger. The next thing he said was, "Mom, I want to look at you before I make love to you."

She slipped off the covering and stood in her heels and stockings. Anthony could feel his cock thicken, harden, and rise, in anticipation of his mother's body. He said, "Mom, I am going to make love to you, and I'm going do everything any man has done to his lover, and any husband has ever done to his wife, and any son ever wanted to do to his mother."

"Yes baby," she said, "That's what I want you to do."

They kissed longingly, almost painfully, pressing their lips, and tongues, and mouths, against each other's. Her pussy was wet for her son before he touched her. He took one her large breasts in his hand and brought the nipple to his lips. He sucked and drew on it, as it elongated and swelled in his mouth. He urged her to the bed and when was before him with her legs opened to receive him, he went down on the smooth pussy that she had shaved for him.

He liked the way it looked and the clean tender skin felt good in his mouth. He lapped her and licked her and in an instant she came with a short, piercing, surprised cry. He licked her some more and before long, she was ready again, ready to take the one cock she ached for into her pussy.

And hers was the pussy he ached for. That was the difference for him now. It was no longer just the sex he had craved as an adolescent, it was now the love he needed as a man. The anticipation was sweet for both of them. Jessica lifted her legs and with her fingers she opened the soft lips of her pussy exposing the tender flesh. Her eyes were closed and a hint of a smile played on her lips.

Anthony entered his mother, and the gratification he felt was far beyond the physical, and it was far beyond what he had found with any other woman. Velvet in velvet, he stroked deeply as his full erection stretched and spread his mother's pussy. The feeling was as strong as if he hadn't sex since she left. He felt the full pleasure of each inch as he delved into his mother's center.

Jessica accepted each stroke of her son into her with love and lust, as his lover and his mother, proud to be both. When he was inside her, he filled more than just her opening; he completed her.

As the young man stroked and filled his mother's pussy with powerful thrusts, it now brought her pleasure to think, "It's Anthony's cock inside me, it's my son who's fucking me and loving me." Each of his entries were liberating to her. And what had so distressed her before, she now eagerly anticipated, her son's seed inside her. She ached for the feel of him coming inside of her. She grabbed his ass and pulled him into her holding him so that the full width and length of his erection stayed inside her. It was almost unbearable not to move and she began gyrating slowly, grinding on the large cock her son had pushed to her limit.

When she couldn't stand waiting anymore, Jessica urged her son on, "Do it baby, do it." He stroked his full length, long and slow. "Give it to me Anthony, give me what I need love, hard Anthony, hard." He gave her what she wanted as much as he wanted to give it to her, fast, hard insertions that stopped only when they reached the end of his mother's pussy. She thrashed and grunted as the vigor of his youth kept him going in and out of her until they were both soaked from the heat of their passion.

Because of his size, her pussy held him tightly and she felt every inch of him as he explored her depths. When Jessica reached the edge, she implored her son, "Come inside me love, come, come with me baby, now, now, now." He balanced on both palms and gave his mother the rapid insertions that brought him to the point of release.

"Mom, I'm coming, I'm coming inside you, yes...OH...OH..." He let go and a torrent of cum fired into the depths of his mother's pussy.

Her son's hard discharges intensified her own orgasm. "Yes baby," she said. "I can feel you coming inside me, yes baby, yes. Come in me fill me..." With each embedding of her son's cock, Jessica's pussy stretched to hold and draw the seed that she now saw as his love. "Yes baby," she said, fill me with your love."

As the pace finally slowed and they held each other, they were both laughing with the joyous release their orgasms brought. Jessica said with a smile, "I can't imagine anything better than that."

Anthony kissed his mother and said, "Maybe not mom, but we're sure going to try." The pleasure in that moment came from knowing that his mother's love was his as much as her pussy was his. They stayed in bed a long while in a serene state until the feel of his mother's skin against him began to stimulate the young man. She asked him for a drink and when he returned, he saw his naked mother sitting on her haunches.

Jessica drank a bit of the juice he'd brought and she looked up with a loving smile as her son reached for one of her big tits and massaged it through his fingers. She took hold of his cock and opened her mouth wide to encircle the bulbous head with her lips. She sucked on it a few times compressing the spongy mass with her tongue against the roof of her mouth. Her son's cock felt huge in her mouth. As the loving mother began taking some of the shaft toward her throat, she moved steadily and slowly back and forth along the thick mass as mother and son's moans mingled in the air.

Anthony went up quickly and when he felt his orgasm approaching, he began pulling back. Jessica held his hips as she was sucking him. She felt free knowing she could accept her desires, that she was a mother who wanted her son to come in her mouth. The sounds she made let him know she didn't want him to pull out. All he could was hold it for a few seconds as she sucked harder and moved her lips along the thick shaft.

It was excruciating for the young man to come in his mother's mouth. A long "Ohhhhh..." that was more like a howl escaped his lips as she kept sucking the creamy ejaculate out of him. His mother sucked him as if he could never come enough for her. He was spent and exhausted when he collapsed into the arms that welcomed him, and stroked him, and loved him.

They lay together for a while as he gathered strength. He said, "Mom, are you here for good now?"

"Sweetheart," she said, "I'm here for good, and for bad, and forever...and if things were different, I would make you marry me...if you wanted me. Would you want to marry me baby?"

He put his lips to her lips, barely touching them and said, "Yes, mom." He kept saying it as his tongue teased and his lips brushed her mouth.

"Sweet love," she said, "I'm going to be as good as any wife could be to you and as good as any lover could be...and as good as any mother could be, and even better." Jessica could feel his quick recuperation when she gently let her hand glide over his cock and balls. He became erect as she kissed around his cock and on his shaft. She stopped and looked up at him and then asked him the question she had asked Paul those many years before, "Love, do you have fantasies you've never told anyone, like I do?"

"Of course mom...they're all about you. I've had them since I realized how sexy you are and I had more of them when I realized how much I loved you, and they became beautiful when I realized how much you love me."

Her eyes brightened with excitement. "Yes Tony, tell me about how much I love you."

"You love me enough to give me your heart and your body, don't you mom?"

"Yes I do baby."

"You love me enough to take me in your mouth and suck me until I come, don't you mom?"

He put his finger on her lips and she sucked on it and she said, "Yes I do love."

"You love me enough to open your legs and give me your pussy, don't you mom?"

He licked her there a few times and she said, "Yes, Yes, I do."

He turned her over and put a finger on her anus and said, "You love me enough to take me in your ass, don't you mom?"

"Yes baby, yes I do." She thought he would finger her at first, but when he came behind her with his cock in his hand, she realized she would be getting more than just her son's finger. The thought of his big cock in her ass terrified and thrilled her. She said, "Yes baby, in my ass, put it in my ass, let momma take you in her ass."

He took some juice from her pussy and spit on his hand. He put the fluid on his tip and shaft and approached her small hole. As soon as he tried to push past her tight ring and heard the sound she made through her clenched teeth, he knew it wouldn't work.

He pulled back and told her, "Stay right there mom, don't move." She remained on her elbows and knees and when came back with his cock slathered in lubricant, he just looked at her. Her face showed her pleasure in pleasing him and her ass was opened for him while her big breasts hung heavily toward the bed. He said, "Mom, you're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

This time his cock made it past her ring. She was glad it was her son who was the only man to penetrate here there. She grunted as the big cock began filling her narrow channel, but with each inch that stretched her, she knew how much she loved him. Each insertion the young man embedded into her yielding hole told him, "This is how much your mother loves you." He stroked slowly and evenly as his well greased shaft spread and massaged the walls of his mother's tight passageway. Skin against skin, the friction stimulated then both.

Contrary to her expectations, the intense heat and friction of her son inside her ass sent bolts of pleasure through her. All of the older woman's experience came in to play as she worked her body to accommodate her son's big cock. He was almost overwhelming her with the power and strength of his insertions, but she instinctively knew she had to stay relaxed if she wanted him to be able to take her in that way. He asked her, "Is it okay mom?"

"Yes baby, it's good; I like feeling you inside me this way." He filled his mother's ass time and again with his massive swollen shaft and each time he filled her, she opened herself for more. She asked him for assurance that it was truly pleasuring him. "Am I good for you baby, is mama as good for you as your other girls?"

"Yes mom, yes, and there are no more other girls, there's only you. I always wanted it to be you, I never took another woman like this mom, you're my first and my last. I always wanted it to be you, your ass mom, I only wanted to do it with you." He lifted himself on to one knee and in his excitement he angled his cock deeper and harder into his mother's ass. "This is how I wanted to you to love me mom, with all of you, taking all of me."

Each stroke into his mother's ass took him higher and with each stroke she could feel his vow of love. As he went deep into his mother's ass and she accepted the full length and mass of her son's cock, Anthony, for the first time, experienced the perfection of a woman's body. And it wasn't because her body was perfect; it was because it was perfect for him.

Just as she had said, "I do," to his questions, when she asked if he wanted her forever, he said, "I do."

There was no age difference as Anthony and Jessica's body joined. There was no shame as their two hearts joined. There was no mother, no son, and no taboo. There was only what they would always share, love.

12