Shame Ch. 2

Story Info
Shame claims his payment for helping the homesteaders.
8.4k words
4.51
246.8k
97
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/09/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got to shoot Shame's gun today. He took me to the furthest corner of our property so that pa wouldn't hear the gunshots. It made me feel ten feet tall to shoot such a powerful weapon. I was awkward, but in Shame's hands, it was an extension of his body. Afterwards, Shame ruffled my hair and we rode back to the house. Shame's presence made me feel safe, safer then I did with pa. Bodie's men definitely left us alone whenever Shame was around.

"Run along now boy, I got work to do," said Shame mussing my hair with his big hand.

"Aw, alright," I said kicking the dirt as I handed him back the revolver.

Reluctantly, I began the long walk back home. I passed my sister on the way. She was in one of her moods and ignored me.

********************

Shame looked up at the hot sun and grinned. It was bath time. He hopped on his horse and galloped along the edge of the property towards the spring. As he approached the spring, he dismounted and led his horse through the bush.

Mary was just lowering herself into the spring. The young girl was a vision. She was the spitting image of her mother only twenty years younger. Mary's skin was unmarred and tanner then her mother's, from her excursions to the watering hole. Her breasts were nearly as large as Hetty's already. They were big and proud with long, upthrust nipples. Her bush was as blonde as her hair, but Shame already knew this, he had been watching her for a week.

Shame watched her for an hour. The girl liked to swim and wash her hair. After bathing, she would lie nude in the sun and let her hair dry. Once, Shame had even watched her experiment with touching herself.

The girl was just emerging from the spring when the cowboy walked out of the bushes. He was leading his horse, another mounted cowboy followed him.

Mary screamed when she saw them. The walking cowboy moved swiftly, grabbing Mary around the waist. "Whoa, lookie here at this pretty filly," he said pawing at her breasts.

"Save some for me, Slim," said the mounted cowboy. Slim was straining to hold the struggling girl while he fumbled at his trousers. He had just freed his erect, dirty penis when the slippery, wet girl wiggled free and dived in the water.

Shame was out of the bushes in seconds. He grabbed the mounted cowboys boot and heaved him over the side of the horse. Slim was just realizing he was in danger as Shame's fist slammed into his face. The cowboy fell back, tripped over his trousers and fell into the spring. The other cowboy was getting off the ground in time to get Shame's boot in his face.

Shame returned to Slim as the man was trying to lift himself up out of the water. Shame placed his boot on the man's back and pushed him back down in the water. He held slim under for about half a minute before picking the man up and heaving him over towards his partner.

"Get the fuck off this land," said Shame standing between the cowboys and Mary.

The other cowboy went for his gun while Slim tried to pull his pants up. The cowboy's gun hadn't even left the holster when he saw the black man's revolver pointed at him. He froze and moved his hand away from his gun.

"If I see you two assholes anywhere around here again, I'll kill you."

The cowboys were red-faced as they mounted their horses. Slim spit in Shame's direction and rode off.

Mary flew out of the water and into Shame's arms as soon as they were gone. She clung to him, shivering with fear as she cried into his chest.

Shame holstered his gun and wrapped his arms around the scared naked girl. He held her like that for close to an hour before she had calmed down. "Thank god, you came along when you did," said Mary finally letting him go. She seemed suddenly conscious of her nudity.

"I was just riding along the property line when I heard you scream," he lied. "Are you hurt?"

"I don't think so," said Mary blushing as she backed up. She held an arm across her breasts to hide them.

"I've got to make sure you're ok," said Shame grabbing the startled girl.

She gasped as he pulled her arm down. Shame caressed her big left breasts, his fingers twirling the nipple between them. "Does this hurt?" he asked smirking as the nipple turned rock hard.

"N-no," she stuttered.

"How about this?" he asked moving on to her other breast. She shook her head and he turned her sideways, running one hand down her slim, flat belly and the other down her back. "Any bruises here?"

"N-no sir," she replied breathing heavily.

Shame kneeled as one hand slid over her bush and the other grabbed an ass cheek. "You look fine," he said. His skillful finger slipped between her thighs and along her slit. She jumped as the tip of his finger slipped into her pussy. Soon his dry finger was wet as her juices started flowing.

"Any pain here?" asked Shame.

"N-none sir," said Mary. She was moaning and her hips were starting to thrust forward into his finger.

"Then you appear fine," said Shame. He stood up and turned around so that she could get dressed.

Mary stared wide eyed at Shame's back. She was panting and her entire body felt alive. She wanted his finger back, but the girl just bent over to get dressed.

********************

I never saw such a hubbub as when Shame rode up to the house with Mary sitting before him, crying into his chest. Mother went into hysterics when she heard about Mary and she escorted my sister upstairs to her room. Pa seemed to fight a great conflict within himself. He would stare at the rifles in their case then shake his head. His hands were shaking.

"I'm a man of god Shame," said Pa. "I can't harm my fellow man, though forgive me lord, but if I had been there...."

Pa put his head into his hands and started to cry himself. I had never seen pa cry and it frightened me. Shame would never cry.

"Don't worry Elijah," said Shame. "as long as I'm here, your family is safe."

"Thank you, sir," said pa getting up to shake Shame's hand. "Shame, I owe you a debt of gratitude, whatever I own is yours if you name it."

Mother was too upset to cook that night. Pa and I fixed up a little something to eat. After dinner, Shame headed out to the barn and Pa started drinking. I have only seen father drink once before, when there was bad drought and we thought we'd lose both the crops and the cattle. Soon, the bottle was empty and I could hear him snoring, even in my room.

********************

Hetty was still wild-eyed as she entered the barn and removed her shift. She threw herself into Shame's arms and began planting kisses all over the black man's broad, muscular chest. "Thank you, sir, thank you," she said crying. "Thank you for saving my baby girl."

Hetty quit kissing his chest and looked up at him. Shame leaned down and kissed her for the first time. His kiss was powerful, never-ending, and dominating. His tongue forced it's way past her lips and into her mouth. Hetty kissed him back, her own tongue sliding into his mouth. His cock grew against her belly, expanding until the tip was poking at her breasts.

"Elijah said whatever he owned was mine, if I wanted it," said Shame. "I want you."

"I know it's wrong, but I want you too. Just this once Shame, for saving Mary. Make love to me."

"You're right it's wrong, so we won't make love." "But I want to feel you inside me," she said feeling rejected.

"When a black man loves a woman, she gets taken away by master."

"I don't understand."

"Black men don't make love any more, we fuck."

"Then fuck me Shame."

"That I will ma'am."

Shame lowered her onto the bedroll. He knelt between her legs and pulled back on his foreskin as he began rubbing the head of his cock along her slit. She looked down her body at the foot long shaft poised to penetrate further then any man had ever gone before. She felt intimidated by it, but she was also holding her breath in anticipation. His continuous rubbing along her slit had her soaked and her hips were thrusting up, wanting him inside her.

Hetty was leaning up, watching as Shame pressed down on his cock. She whimpered as her pussy lips spread open, then quickly closed around the head. Shame's cock was hard and unyeilding as he worked it in. It glistened with her juices every time he withdrew it only to shove it forward again, each time going a little deeper.

She felt completely stuffed by his thick cock when it was in as far as Elijah's could go and it wasn't even half-way. With a grunt, Shame pushed it into virgin territory. Hetty's body was responding to his big cock. She was arching her back, thrusting her hips up with each little thrust of his cock. Her nipples were rock hard and little spasms of pleasure were exploding throughout her body.

He had worked nine inches in when it started to hurt. "Ow, no more Shame," she begged. "It's too big."

"Do you want it all?" he asked.

"Yes, but it hurts."

Shame grinned at her. He moistened one finger in his mouth and then placed it on the nub at the tip of her pussy where it rubbed against his shaft. Shame circled his finger around the nub, sending shivers up her spine as the nub became engorged. She was raisng her hips up into his finger, forcing another inch of cock into her pussy when the orgasm exploded from her womb.

Hetty screamed in pleasure. It was her biggest orgasm yet and as her cum freshly lubricated his cock, Shame buried it to the hilt. The orgasm was a mixture of pain and pleasure as she took it all, but it was mostly pleasure and it seemed to last forever.

Hetty didn't know how her husband could ever satisfy her again and then she snorted, Elijah had never satisfied her to begin with. He was nothing like Shame. If she hadn't met the black man, she wouldn't even know what an orgasm was. Hetty hadn't even recovered from the first one when Shame began to move.

She had another one and another as he slowly fucked her while holding her knees. Shame then dropped her knees and leaned forward crushing her body. He hunched over and began kissing her again as he picked up speed.

Hetty couldn't think clearly as his massive cock relentlessly pounded into her. She felt safe in his arms and she felt owned as his cock fucked her into complete submission. He quit kissing her and she found her face buried in his chest as Shame began grunting. Hetty planted little kisses all over his chest just as his cock swelled up and jet after jet of his cum sprayed into her womb. His orgasm triggered her own and the two lovers ground their crotches together as their fluids mingled.

"You like?"

"It felt incredible. I think I like fucking," said Hetty pouting as he pulled his cock out. "Jesus, you're still hard." His cock had remained swollen, only drooping a little.

"Wanna go again?"

Elijah was passed out on the bed and wouldn't wake until the morning. "I'd love to," said Hetty.

Hetty stayed with Shame until dawn and he fucked her twice more. He showed her several new ways to fuck outside the missionary position. She mounted him and rode him, cumming several more times. She loved being able to control the penetration, but missed the secure feeling she got when she was crushed beneath him. She got on all fours in the hay as he fucked her like a bull fucks a cow in the field. This position made her feel used and helpless, completely at Shame's mercy. She loved fucking that way the best of all.

******************

Hetty felt an itch deep in her pussy the minute Shame walked in for breakfast. All through the meal, a dumb grin kept breaking out on her face. Luckily, Elijah took credit for her good mood. Her husband had rolled on top of her early in the morning, poking his little penis into her. "Squeeze your legs together, I can't feel a thing," he had grumbled. Thankfully, it gave her an excuse for all the sperm between her legs. Her pussy had leaked sperm for hours after she left Shame.

The men had to go round up some stray cattle so they were gone most of the day. Mary was still upset and stayed in her room. Finally, the poor girl ate a little something when Hetty took her dinner up to her.

The itch in her pussy returned, the minute she snuck into the barn and saw Shame sitting naked on the cot. He moved the bedroll over to the straw and laid down. Hetty started sucking him off without saying a word.

"Isn't your hand healed?" asked Shame the minute she had deep throated his cock.

"Yes, sir," she replied, reluctantly taking her lips of his shaft.

"You don't have to blow me anymore then. You can go back to just giving me a hand job."

Hetty hadn't thought about it. She was quite content sucking him off, feeling his hot cock pulse in her mouth, and the feeling of satisfaction she felt when her mouth filled with his sperm. It wasn't something she was ready to give up. When she spoke, it was from the heart, "I don't mind, sir. I'll do whatever pleases you."

"It would please me ma'am, if I could fuck you again."

Her mind and body both screamed, 'yes,' but Hetty couldn't risk it again. She was pretty sure it had been safe last night and would probably still be safe tonight, but discretion ruled. "I'm sorry Shame. I don't think we can ever do that again."

"Well, if I can't fuck you again, at least climb up here so I can suck on them big titties."

That was a reasnable request and she obeyed, but it turned out to be a big mistake. As she climbed up his body, his cock slid right between her legs. her pussy soaked his shaft, to the point it felt like he had cum again. Hetty wanted him inside her and Shame leaning up, gently sucking a nipple between his teeth only made it worse. She found she was sliding her slit along his cock.

"Why don't you just let me put the head in?" he whispered.

Hetty's eyes were closed as she nodded her head. "Ok, just don't cum in me." She squatted up as he held his cock up and she slowly lowered herself over the head, sighing as her pussy lips closed around it.

Hetty slowly raised and lowered herself over the head. Each downward thrust taking a little more of his cock until she was riding about five inches. Hetty felt an orgasm approaching and increased her pace until it exploded from her womb.

The orgasm made her legs weak and Hetty collapsed, impaling herself on all twelve inches of Shame's cock. Each inch seemed to prolong her orgasm until she couldn't take the pleasure anymore and collapsed on his chest.

When she recovered, Shame had turned her over and was rapidly pounding his cock into her. She wrapped her legs around his back and began raising her hips into his thrusts. "Do you like my cock ma'am," he grunted.

"Oh god, I love it," said Hetty through gritted teeth.

"Tell me to fuck you."

"Fuck me Shame, fuck me," she moaned.

"Do you like it's size?"

"Yes," she screamed having a small orgasm. "I love your big cock. Fuck me with your big cock."

"Only black cock's get this big," he said hunching over to kiss her neck.

"Fuck me with your big black cock Shame. I love your black cock." Hetty came again. She enjoyed talking dirty. "Oh god, fuck me."

He lost control and shot his first wad deep into her pussy, only pulling out in time to shoot his third wad all over her belly and breasts. Hetty couldn't control herself and rubbed his semen into her body with her hands before licking them clean. Her wanton lust for his seed had his cock reversing course as it hardened again.

"Want to go again?" he asked. She was already turning over so he could fuck her doggy style again.

********************

Mary looked up in fear at the sound of the approaching horse. Her fear evaporated when she saw Shame, but there was still a flutter in her stomach. It had been a little over a week since the cowboys had attacked her. She had been too scared to come back to the spring, washing herself at home in the basin. Eventually, she had grown to miss her baths and gotten up the courage to come back to her swimming hole.

"Why Shame," she said lowering herself in the water up to her neck, "what are you doing here?"

"I saw you coming out here Miss Mary and thought I had better check on you."

"You were worried about me?" she asked. She was really starting to feel funny. Her nipples were hard and she could feel her heart beating as she remembered him running his hands all over her body to see if she was hurt.

"I was worried. It ain't safe for a beautiful girl like you to be out here alone."

An excited shiver ran down her spine when he called her beautiful. "You're right Shame, maybe you could stay and keep an eye on me?" she asked. Funny but this was her private time. The one time of the day when she felt free of her family and chores. She valued their time more then anything, but she wanted Shame to stay.

"I'd be happy to keep an eye on you," said Shame getting off his horse. He took off his hat and wiped the sweat of his brow. "It sure is a hot one."

Mary stared at him a moment, her mind racing. "W-why don't you join me?"

"I'd love to Miss Mary, but I can't swim."

"The water's not that deep and I can keep you afloat where it is."

"Alright then," said Shame unbuttoning his shirt.

Mary's eyes roamed up and down Shame's chest as he removed his shirt. His physique was of Herculean proportions. She had never seen such a perfect specimen of masculinity. Her father was a big man. with strong arms, but his belly bulged out over his belt, like when ma was pregnant with Caleb. Shame's stomach was dominated by six hard ridges without an ounce of fat.

He turned around to throw his shirt over the saddle and her expression changed from one of admiration to one of shock when she saw the old scars crisscrossing his back. She had only heard a little about the horrors of slavery and had never seen one of it's victims.

Shame turned back around and removed his belt. "Aren't you gonna cover your eyes Miss?"

Mary nodded and held her palms over her face, leaving a crack between her fingers to peek through. Shame was smiling as he pulled his pants down. She hadn't seen a nude male since she had bathed her little brother years ago.

As his pants lowered, she saw the root of his penis appear. At first she thought it was a trick of the light, for the base of his penis looked amazingly thick, but as he lowered his trousers, more was revealed. She thought it would never end until finally the head plopped out of his pants. His penis immediately shot up until it was sticking straight out, angled slightly down. Her little brother's penis had looked like a little worm, Shame's was as big as a baby's arm. It was a long, plump, black, hooded serpent.

After Shame had stripped, he lowered himself into the water and walked towards Mary. When Shame was in the water up to his neck, he tried to swim over to her, but only flailed around in the water. His eyes were wide with fright as he grabbed her to keep from drowning.

Mary felt a shiver run down her spine when he touched her. Shame's hands were all over her body trying to find a hold. They covered her breasts and ran down her belly, once even grabbing the inside of her thighs until finally settling on holding her waist.

"Put your feet down," she said. "The water is not that deep." Shame calmed down and he looked relieved as his body stabilized. "You can keep your hands on my waist if it makes you feel safer." His hands made her feel safer too.

She tried to show him how to swim, moving across the pool to the other side. He kept his hands around her waist as they swam. She felt a thrill, each time their bodies accidentally touched. They found a shallow spot and sat down.

"You're caked in dirt," said Mary. "Let me clean you up." Mary swam back to the other side and returned with a small bar of soap. She ran the soap over Shame's muscular back, lathering it up. He leaned forward so she could get lower and Mary looked down at his hard black buttocks. As she reached down, her breasts pressed into his back. It felt good to have their bodies pressing against each other. She moved in front of him and lathered his arms before moving to his chest.