Shame the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I thought of my mirror fantasy, I was suddenly eager to do doggy. As Brandon began fucking my pussy from behind, I imagined I was behind him fucking him in the ass with a big strap-on. I heard him grunting and started making quiet pig grunts to mock him. Brandon didn't hear them.

When he began moving faster, I began moving, too. With practice, I was able to move forward when he was moving back, and when we moved into each other, the collision jarred both of us. The pain made me more excited.

As our bodies crashed together faster and harder, I began making the pig squeals. I tried to keep them soft, too, but Brandon must have heard because he stopped and asked me if he was hurting me.

"No!" I yelled at the bed. "Don't stop now!"

He started again and tried to be more gentle until I said, "Faster! Harder!"

I closed my eyes and started squealing again in rhythm with his pounding. I tried to control the volume so he wouldn't hear me and stop again. In my mind, I was ripping into his ass while he was shrieking and I was squealing like a pig to torment him. When I came, it was like an earthquake.

Now, doggy is my favorite position, and Brandon no longer stops when he hears my grunts and squeals. It drives him wild as I go nuts until I have a dynamite orgasm. If he knew what was going through my mind, he'd run as far from me as he could and I'd never see him again.

My monster is gasping but still hasn't given up. She recently put another disgusting thought into my head.

What if some day Brandon brings up my eating his ass out? I've never mentioned it again, so it would be without any prompting from me. Could that be the trigger for the second scenario?

I have fun thinking about it, but it's a trigger that's never going to be pulled. Brandon never talks about sex. He prefers action. If the subject ever comes up in company, he'll listen but won't say anything.

That's the reason he won't see this if I post it online. I'm sure he's looked at Internet porn. Who hasn't? But he'd never read erotic stories.

Earlier I suggested my story was an example for young couples, to show them they can still have a happy marriage despite the horrible things they do to each other. That's true, but I admit I'm not writing this only as a public service. The reason I've spent so much time on it is because of what happens every time I work on it. It's happening right now. And I'm not even touching myself!

My monster is whispering to me that if this is posted on a website, I can read it and think about others reading it at the same time. Imagining that has already made me come a few times.

All I can say for sure is there's no hurry. I've enjoyed writing this, and now I'll have fun deciding whether to share it.

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."