Shameless

Story Info
Hanna is visited by three ghosts.
3.5k words
4.46
21.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,757 Followers

Hanna was having a restless night. It was absolutely dumping buckets of rain outside, her headache was just now going away at one o'clock in the morning, the ghost of her dead friend had warned her that she would be visited by three spirits over the course of the evening, and now some idiot was shining a light in her eyes.

She sat up and blinked groggily, her dark hair shining in the sudden brightness.. The woman who stood before her held up a torch that burned with heatless light, shining like a beacon in the darkness of Hanna's bedroom. She wore a simple white dress, and her face seemed to possess an ageless, timeless quality--she was neither young nor old, beautiful nor plain, and she radiated wisdom and serenity, yet seemed approachable and friendly. She reminded Hanna a little of Betty Crocker, only wearing a toga.

"I am the Spirit of Relationships Past," the woman said. "You will be visited tonight by me, and by my two fellow Spirits, to show you the errors of your ways, and to prevent you from making a horrible mistake. You--"

Hanna rubbed the sleep from her brown eyes. "I thought you guys only showed up at Christmas."

The Spirit sighed in exasperation. "No, those are the Christmas Spirits. We're the Relationship Spirits. Totally different thing, alright? Now, as I was saying--"

"But if you guys show up to people who are about to get into bad relationships, why haven't I heard of you? And why do so many people get into bad relationships anyway? I mean, my dad's second wife totally screwed him over with the pre-nup, got the house and the car, and I know she was already dating her tennis instructor, so--"

The Spirit broke in. "Because," she said, "we only have time to do one person a night. We don't see more than a tenth of a percent of the people involved in bad relationships, so we have to prioritize. Now if you don't mind? Time is at a premium."

"Sorry."

"Thank you. Now...I am here to show you the mistakes you have made, the men you have loved but left. It is not too late, Hanna...remember your First Love?"

The torch flared into a kaleidoscope of colors that finally resolved into a picture, showing Hanna as a high school senior. She sat on the steps with a young man her own age, the two of them resting comfortably against each other. "Kevin, your First Love. He was smart, handsome, and has gone on since then to become a respected doctor who makes a six-figure income. Yet happiness eludes him, Hanna, just as it has eluded you. You abandoned him, and neither of you have been happy since. Perhaps it is time for you to rekindle your First Love?"

Hanna snorted. "Can that thing show any date?"

The Spirit nodded. "Of course. It is the mystic Lamp of True Remembrance, forged by--"

"Have it show the night of September 17th, 1998."

The lamp flared into colors once more...

* * * * *

Tonight was the night, Hanna just knew it. Kevin wanted her, she wanted him, and it just felt right. The two of them would be together their whole lives...what was the point in waiting to start the best part of their lives together? She leaned back against the car door and smiled sexily. "What are you waiting for?" she asked. "Christmas?"

Kevin fumbled with his belt buckle, and pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees. His cock sprang out, and Hanna gave it a quick look as she slid her own panties down and pulled her skirt up. It looked to be an alright size--maybe seven inches, but thick. It certainly looked like it'd be enough. She closed her eyes and gave into the passion she felt between her legs as he leaned in towards her. The door handle pressed into her back as he pressed into her, but she didn't mind--it felt so good to feel his cock sliding slowly into her pussy, to feel every inch of it penetrating her...

Kevin let out an explosive gasp. "Um," he said. "Sorry."

* * * * *

"And that was it! Every time! Once, he just took the damn thing out of his pants and it went off! By the time college rolled around, I was glad he was going to some East Coast med school. Let some other girl deal with Mister Hair Trigger, I say. I want a man who--"

The Spirit coughed loudly. "But of course, I knew all that, dear. That was only your First Love. The one who prepared you for your True Love. Which, of course, wasn't Kevin. Nope. Let us look, my dear, at your True Love..."

The lamp flared into life once more, showing a college-age Hanna drunkenly fumbling around with a blonde girl. The girl's shirt was open, and one breast was exposed, while Hanna's panties were somewhere around her ankles. The Spirit blushed. "Whoops! Sorry, that was for a different part of the presentation. Let me just..." The lamp flared into indistinct colors once more.

"I can totally explain that," Hanna said. "It was a sorority initiation, and we had these jello shots, and Becky asked Muffy how she got her nickname, and--"

"Here we are!" the Spirit said in a painfully bright tone of voice. "Your True Love." The lamp resolved once again. "Bruce." The scene of the lamp showed a handsome, sensitive face, soulful blue eyes, wavy blond hair. "A pure, perfect gentleman, filled with nothing but respect for you as a person. He believed in you, Hanna. If not for your studies pulling you apart, who knows what might have happened between you?"

Hanna glared at the image in the lamp. "He would have left me for an interior decorator, that's what! Bruce was gay!"

"He, um...he what?"

"Yes! Totally gay! Look at that hair--doesn't that scream 'gay man' hair to you?"

"You can't prove that he was gay just from his hair! He was just...respectful. He didn't want to pressure you into sex. There's nothing wrong with that."

Hanna sighed. "March 5th, 2002."

* * * * *

Hanna crept slowly into the bedroom, hardly daring to breathe. She'd already taken her clothes off in the living room, and her bare feet made absolutely no noise on the thick carpet. Tonight would be the night. Bruce had never pressured her, and that was wonderful, but she was starting to get the feeling that if she didn't take the initiative, she'd be forty before they had sex.

She slid the covers aside very gently, and crawled into bed with him. Well, she thought, this definitely qualified as 'taking the initiative'. Bruce smiled gently in his sleep, but didn't awaken. That was fine by her. She'd give him a wake-up call he'd never forget.

She slid down under the covers and found his cock. It was already hard as he slept--perhaps he was dreaming of her, she thought as she gently circled her thumb and forefinger around the base. She licked it, just a little. Time to make the jump from dreams to reality.

She slowly slid the entire thing into her mouth, just a little bit at a time, letting her tongue wiggle slightly along the shaft as it slid past. She heard Bruce sigh, and she started to bob her head up and down, just a bit, just slowly. Bruce moaned, but she could tell he wasn't quite awake yet. She grinned wickedly, her mouth filled with cock, and began to jerk her fingers up and down at the base.

".....ys....yes, that's it..." She heard his sleepy voice from above the covers. "...oh, yes, Bob..."

BOB?

* * * * *

"Well...maybe he was bi."

Hanna sighed. "Who does your research, anyway?"

The Spirit shrugged nervously. "Cherubs, you know. They, um...they tend to get a bit embarrassed looking at the naughty bits. But there's more to relationships than just sex, Hanna! There's caring, and commitment, and, um...children, and...compatibility, and um...um...oh, look!" She pointed. "The Spirit of Relationships Present!"

A large, powerfully built man faded into view, dressed in regal attire. "I am the Spirit of Relationships Present!" he boomed out.

"Shouldn't that be the Spirit of Relationship Present?" Hanna asked.

He winked. "Depends on how you do it. I'm here to show you the relationship you're about to start, Hanna. The man you met over the Internet, the one you're planning to meet face to face in four days' time. I will show you that first date, and you will see exactly what kind of man you're dealing with. Behold!" He clapped his hands, and the room around them shifted.

* * * * *

The waves lapped gently against the shore, looking like something out of a postcard. Hanna just leaned back against the bench, taking the whole scene in. "You were right, Alec," she said. "This is beautiful."

Alec smiled. "Now you see why I like to come out here. It's so gorgeous, so quiet...you can just look up at the moon, Hanna, or down at its reflection in the waters. You can just sit here, listening to the sound of the waves for hours and hours."

Hanna sighed gently. "Mmm, that sounds nice."

"It does, doesn't it? Just watching the reflection of the moon rippling in the water...sometimes the ripples seem to move more, and the moon looks like it's just going to melt away into the soft, warm water, but if you just keep your eyes on it, just listen to the soft, relentless waves, the moon is always there, drawing your eyes to it, drawing your attention to it, drawing you down to it."

Hanna nodded. She thought about talking, but the moment seemed so special, calm and quiet and peaceful, that she just nodded. The evening had been so wonderful already, Alec had been so charming, and now he was showing her this wonderful, quiet spot...this gorgeous view...

"And sometimes, Hanna, when the moon ripples almost away to nothing, it's like there's no light at all, not even moonlight. The ripples seem like your eyes are closing, and you'll find, that if you just let your eyes stay half-closed, that the moon always seems to be rippling in the water. Can you see that, Hanna?"

Hanna nodded again. The effect was beautiful, soothing, but it was hard to keep her eyes just half-open like this. They wanted to close all the way shut.

"But it's so hard to keep your eyes just half-open like that, Hanna, isn't it?" Hanna nodded in child-like wonder, amazed that he understood so well. "They just want to close all the way shut now. All the way shut now. All the way shut now. All the way shut now, Hanna."

Hanna struggled to keep her eyes open, but it was a losing struggle. They fluttered like butterflies as her eyes rolled up and her head sank down.

"You're such a special girl, Hanna. I knew you would be as soon as we chatted online, as soon as we talked on the phone. I was so glad I could bring you out here and show you this special spot, because I knew you were a rare and special girl." Hanna sighed in pleasure. "You're so special, Hanna, you can see the moon even with your eyes shut, can't you?"

Hanna nodded. She wasn't even sure when her eyes had shut all the way, but she knew they were, and she could still see the moon rippling in the water.

"In fact, Hanna, it's even more pleasant to look at the moon with your eyes shut, isn't it? The silvery light caresses you through your closed eyelids, and it feels so good, doesn't it?"

Hanna nodded. Her head felt loose, and light, and it was like she really couldn't do anything but nod. Alec was right, she thought vaguely. It did feel good.

"It feels so good, Hanna. So good. It's like you feel the light, like tiny little fingers, caressing you." Hanna squirmed just a little, on the bench. She did feel the fingers, touching her hair, and her lips, and her breasts, and...she gasped slightly, as she felt the fingers between her legs.

"That's right, Hanna. Feels so, so very good. Feels so good when I bring you to this special spot, so good to just let me guide you, let me show you how wonderful it feels to be like this. You're enjoying this so very much, and you know that you don't need to come all the way out here to watch the moon." Hanna gasped again--the surges of pleasure in her pussy were getting stronger. "Any time I say, 'Watch the moon, Hanna,' you can just close your eyes and watch those ripples of moonlight, and it just gets easier and feels better every time, doesn't it, Hanna?"

Hanna nodded her head again, in a jerky, erratic motion. She was going to come so soon.

"Say, 'yes, it does, Alec', and feel yourself come when you say it."

Hanna felt herself skim over the edge of orgasm, and the words, "Yes, it does, Alec!" burst out unbidden as she came.

"Good girl."

* * * * *

Hanna's eyes were the size of silver dollars. "He finger-fucks me on a park bench on our first date? While hypnotizing me?"

The Spirit of Relationships Past patted her on the shoulder reassuringly. "I'm afraid so, dear," she said. "And that's only the first time of many. I fear that..." She looked around. "I fear that..." She looked around again, then looked down at her watch. "I fear that our third member is late. Where the hell is he?"

A giant of a person in a voluminous robe that hid all features from view ducked under the doorframe. SORRY I'M LATE, he said. STUPID ALARM. SO WAS THAT MY CUE?

The Present Spirit sighed, and turned back to Hanna. "He's gotten kind of erratic lately," he whispered to her. "Keeps threatening to quit. Frankly, I think we'd be better off without him."

The Past Spirit raised her voice a bit, cutting him off. "I fear that the next Spirit will show you a future worse than you could imagine. Meet now..." she gestured dramatically... "the Spirit of Relationships Yet To Come!"

The Spirit of Relationships Yet To Come stood in the corner and gave a half-hearted wave. HI. Hanna waved back.

The Present Spirit gave a meaningful cough. "Put a little effort into it," he hissed in a cutting whisper.

YES, SORRY. He took a few swift steps, looming over Hanna. I AM THE SPIRIT OF RELATIONSHIPS YET TO COME, HANNA. I AM HERE TO SHOW YOU THE DREAD FUTURE THAT AWAITS SHOULD YOU GIVE IN TO ALEC'S WILES.

"Wait, hold on," Hanna said. "This should all be the Present guy's department. Because the events might be in the future, but the relationship is still the one with the present guy, right? So why--"

YOU SHALL SEE, HANNA. The Spirit turned to the wall and gestured as it transformed itself into an image. MANY...RELATIONSHIPS...AWAIT YOU, UNDER ALEC'S CONTROL...

* * * * *

"See the moon, hanna."

With blissful ease, hanna felt her eyes slip shut, and she drifted into a deep trance. She didn't need the trigger anymore--she was so attuned to her Master's will that she could go into trance with a single word, or even simply a look...but she also loved the trigger, the first one He had ever installed in her, and Master did wish to show her off to His guests tonight. And she loved to obey.

She felt silk brush at her ankles, and realized dimly that she must have taken her clothes off without realizing it. It didn't surprise her; she'd been conditioned to be naked as often as possible, and Master had given her special permission to be naked in front of His guests. It felt so good to know that they were staring at her nude, pliant body as she awaited commands. Various guests commented around her, but their words were meaningless. Only commands mattered when she was this deep, this blissfully obedient, and she could await those commands forever. Waiting felt good, obeying felt good, being naked felt good, and being deeply hypnotized felt best of all.

"Slave pose, hanna."

She dropped to her knees and put her hands behind her head. A cock pressed at her lips, and she opened to receive it. Master had made it clear that she was to be the plaything of all the guests tonight, and she loved to obey. The cock slid in and out of her mouth, and she sucked on it with the skill born of long hours practicing on Master's wonderful penis.

She felt another guest behind her now, sticking a lubed finger into her ass. It felt magnificent, and she hoped that a cock would be following--Master had trained her to love having all her holes used for the pleasure of others, and there were so many others here tonight she needed to please.

The cock in her mouth gushed its load onto her tongue, and she swallowed greedily. Another guest maneuvered himself carefully in front of her, and hanna accommodatingly shifted to allow him full entrance to her slavecunt without leaving the slave position.

The man behind hanna finally slid his cock up her ass, and she moaned in ecstasy as the two seesawed in and out of her, one pressing into her ass as the other slid out of her slavecunt, then the other pressing balls deep into her as the first slid back out. The knowledge that she was obeying Master's commands to be a good slutgirl for His guests heightened every sensation, made every stroke seem like orgasm and every orgasm seem like rapture beyond imagining.

A warm, wet pussy pressed against her mouth and hanna began to lick. Master had made sure that she was a good pussylicker as well as cocksucker; He wished her to be the perfect sextoy, and she knew she needed to be able to please men as well as women for that. The woman's hands threaded through hanna's hair, and hanna heard an explosive moan as sticky fluids smeared across her face.

One of the two men fucking hanna had come now, and been replaced by another. This one had a smaller cock, but hanna didn't mind. Every man fucking her made her come. Everything she did for Master made her come. Master had made her the perfect sextoy, and she existed for nothing but sexual service. It felt so fucking good to be a slutgirl for Master. So fucking good.

Another man stepped up and slid his cock into her willing mouth. When he came, he pulled out of her mouth and shot his load across her face. That felt good, too. Master had conditioned her to love the warm, thick wetness of cum on her face and body just as much as she did the taste of it in her mouth.

More people were stepping up, changing positions with those who had just come. A strap-on slid up her ass, wielded by a woman whose nipples bored into her back. Many couldn't even wait to fuck her; she felt splatters of thick cum on her body, spraying across her tits and her face. And just as Master had promised, it all felt so fucking perfect...

* * * * *

YOU SEE, HANNA, the Spirit of Relationships Yet To Come said, pointing at the wall. THIS--THIS LIFE OF SEXUAL SERVITUDE, THIS LIFE AS NOTHING BUT ALEC'S SHAMELESS WHORE--THIS IS WHAT AWAITS YOU! THIS IS THE PATH OF YOUR--he turned around and looked at Hanna.

She sat on the bed panting, legs spread, withdrawing a finger from her pussy. A large damp spot stained the bedspread beneath her. "Damn," she said. "Can you, like, rewind that? Back to the bit where I was licking out that black chick while those two guys were fucking me? That was some smoking hot shit. Too bad it looks like I'll have my eyes closed. Maybe I could get Alec to videotape it for me! Oh--and sell it on the Internet!"

RIGHT, THAT'S IT, the Spirit of Relationships Yet To Come said. I QUIT. He threw up his hands and turned towards the door. THIS IS A GODDAMN WASTE OF TIME! MIGHT AS WELL JUST CHUCK IT ALL IN. He stomped out of the room. I HEAR JACK-IN-THE-BOX IS HIRING!

The Spirit of Relationships Past rushed after him. "Now wait," she said. "Don't be hasty, here. Let's have a drink, talk about this..."

The Spirit of Relationships Present followed after them. "Just let him go," he said as he walked out of the room. "If it's what he really wants..."

Hanna closed the door behind them, and picked up the phone. Dialing quickly, she asked as it picked up, "Hi, Alec? Hanna here, hope I didn't wake you. I was wondering if we could maybe move our date up a bit? I just can't stop thinking about you..."

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,757 Followers