Shanti -Voluptuous Desirable Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squirmed out of her bikini pants and sat down on the slimy park bench. She began to squirm and wriggle, wiping her pussy around in the spilled cum. She could feel the cum heat up again and soak into her cunt-slot.

Shanti slid her hand down over her dark, bushy vee and fingered her pussy, working Bobby's cum and Sneha's cunt-cream into her hot, gaping twat. Then she licked her slimy palm and sucked on her sticky fingers, tasting her own cunt-juice, embellished by Sneha's cunt-cum and enhanced by Bobby's jism.

She scooped up some cum from the puddle on the bench and nudged her slippery finger into her asshole, as if she were getting ass-fucked by proxy.

She sucked that nasty finger, as well, all the cum flavors blended with the tart taste of her shit-hole. It was driving her crazy.

She slid down to the ground again and knelt over the bench. Her face went down and her tongue pushed out, and Shanti began to lick the entire residue up from the seat with lewd slurping sounds.

The fuck-juices had gotten mingled together, but her expert tongue could separate the flavors, identifying the starchy taste of cum and the musky succulence of cunt-cream.

She licked and sucked until she had absorbed every gooey drop and left the bench glistening with her saliva.

Shanti hadn't wanted to cum until she was in bed with the two guys that her paramour had made arrangements with but now her pussy was starting to melt and she was unable to stem the tide.

It no longer mattered, though because Shanti was so hot and horny from playing the peeper and licking up the spilled spunk that she knew she was going to remain aroused no matter how often she brought herself off.

Shanti reached into her crotch and grasped her clit between thumb and forefinger. She tugged once-and the fiery nugget exploded instantly.

Her clit went off like a blasting cap, setting off a deeper explosion in the depths of her hot cunt. She frigged herself through an orgasm and finished, panting-and feeling every bit as horny as she had before she had relieved herself by hand.

There were still a couple hours before she and Kamesh were due to visit his two friends, and Shanti figured that Kamesh was just going to have to fuck her first.

Anyhow, once she told him what she had seen and how she had tongued up the creamy results, she felt confident that her paramour too, would stay horny all night.

She buttoned her blouse up and pulled her sodden panties back on and headed for home, eager for a marital mating as a sort of prelude to the orgy. But on her way home, fate took a hand. She happened to run into Sneha again...

Sneha had walked Bobby as far as the street, where they lingered over some deep and passionate kissing for a while.

Then the collegiate had trudged off on the long walk back to his own home, and Sneha stood waving at him, looking wistful. Shanti walked up to the Slut collegiate and greeted her with a cheery hello. Sneha smiled politely, but looked glum. That surprised Shanti, since she knew for a fact that Sneha had recently gotten her rocks off and should have been more happy and content.

"What's wrong, honey? You look sort of sad," Shanti said. "Did you have a fight with your boyfriend?"

"Oh, no. It isn't that," Sneha sighed. The woman looked thoughtful, as if contemplating how much she should confide in her older neighbor. "It's my mom," she said.

Shanti waited, secretly excited that she was talking to Sneha with the taste of the pretty young collegiate 's cunt still tingling on her tongue. It made her feel deliciously depraved.

"Mom's a snoop," Sneha sighed. "Bobby walks miles to visit me, but Mom won't let us go in my room. And even if we sit in the television room, she makes us leave the damned door open."

"How frustrating for you," Shanti sympathized.

"She doesn't trust us," Sneha grumbled.

I don't blame her, Shanti thought.

"I sure wish we had a place to go where we could be alone together," Sneha said wistfully.

And that gave Shanti an idea. It made the lusty woman feel like a marriage broker-or a pre-marital sex broker, more specifically.

"Would you like to use my house?" she asked.

"Kamesh and I are going out this evening. If you'd like to have Bobby come over in a couple of hours, you're more than welcome to entertain him at my place."

"Oh, yeah... that would be great! " Sneha enthused. "If you don't mind of course, I hope."

"I certainly don't. But your mother..."

"I can tell her that I got a job babysitting and I'll be out late. She won't get suspicious about that."

"Fine you can even spend the night, if you like," Shanti added meaningfully.

Sneha had started to glow with anticipation, and she and Shanti looked at each other like conspirators plotting an act of anarchy in an attic. Sneha looked down the street, thinking that she should call Bobby back and tell him the good news, but the boy was already out of sight.

"I'll have to phone him after he gets home," the collegiate said. "Or maybe I better wait and phone him from your house, so my Mom doesn't listen in... the snoop that she is.

And you could do me a real big favor, too. If you'll phone my house, I'll answer it and pretend that you're someone calling me to babysit, okay?"

"Sure. I'm always glad to help young people get some privacy," Shanti replied.

Sneha blushed prettily. She wished that her mom was more like Shanti.

"Okay, I'll see you later, then... and thanks a lot Shanti," the collegiate said, and she headed off home.

Shanti looked after the slim young Slut, admiring the sexy provocative swing of her ass and hips.

It excited her to think about Sneha and Bobby fucking in her house and the possibility of watching them do it.

When Shanti got home, Kamesh was making himself a drink.

The bulge of his hard-on was still very evident.

Shanti went directly to the telephone and dialed, grinning at him. Sneha answered, and Shanti said nothing while the collegiate faked a conversation about babysitting overnight, for the benefit of her mother.

When Shanti finally put down the phone, Kamesh gave her a puzzled look.

"What was that all about?"

Smiling mysteriously, Shanti walked over to him and kissed him hotly on the mouth.

Kamesh looked more puzzled than ever. He licked her lips and tasted her tongue.

"Have you been sucking cock?" he asked with a smile.

"Not exactly," Shanti purred.

Then, whispering with her lips on his, she told him what she had seen the collegiate do, and how she had licked up their combined juices from the park bench. Kamesh's breathing became hot and heavy as his paramour told her story and soon he was as horny as Shanti.

12