Shanti's Sexual Odyssey Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached down again with one hand, her long finger coiling round the bulge of his shaft and the lower rim of his cock-head as her cunt glided up and down on his penis. She held it with elegance even then, at first with her fingers and thumb curled beneath the cock-head, then with the forefinger along the underside of the shaft, the other three fingers on the other side. She fondled his cock, jerking and squeezing it with increasing fervor, moving it round and round inside her hot cunt. At last, she thrust down hard with a long, low cry and her cunt sank down deep, swallowing his penis smoothly to the very hilt. Instantly, he held her pinned, and the breath hissed from her fiercely clenched teeth. Again he fondled her breasts and kissed her. Teetering on the brink of an orgasm, Geeta reared up, her head flung back, her hands on her bent knees, her shoulders stooped, hollows deepening above her collarbone, her body bucking and jerking rapidly up and down, her gasps and moans rising and undulating.

Finally, he released her and she immediately resumed her rocking and jerking motion, riding him hard and rapidly, her cunt rising and falling, sliding up and down the gargantuan length of his penis, which glistened as it emerged and disappeared between her buttocks.

"Mmmm ... Intavoru intavoru*!" he muttered thickly behind her.

She had an orgasm hard, pinwheels exploding in her head and he gasped as he felt the hard spasm of her fiery cunt on his penis as she came in one tidal wave after the other. She tensed, arching her head, her body rigid with tension, her buttocks flexed taut, squeezing painfully on his penis as the orgasm thundered through her, leaving her panting and moaning and shuddering at the end. Suhas held her gently as the spasms shook her body. She was gasping and moaning thickly, shaking still with the rigors and tremors. His cock was still rock-hard and swollen, throbbing gently and patiently inside her - something that continued to astonish her, no matter how often she slept with him. She knew that he could fuck her repeatedly as he did nearly 30 years ago – ironic it may sound he took her cherry – he was a bastard then and so now – even at 54, look at his insatiable appetite, he just fucked her daughter two days ago and here he was drilling and reaming the mother.

She gasped as he slid out of her slowly, his cock virtually extruded from its position embedded deep in her cunt. For a moment, as she remained there on all fours, letting him decide, he was tempted by the wink of her anus. She especially enjoyed that and he knew that he could not disappoint her; he would have to fuck her ass before he was through. He decided against it for the moment, and gently, he turned her over onto her back on the floor. Mistaking his desire, her legs parted at once, welcoming him into her flesh again. He smiled at her and slid over her, kissing her gently at first, then more deeply. She responded with a deep fondness and growing urgency, her tongue fencing against her, sucking on his lips, her hands busy between his legs. He broke from her and began to slide his lips down her body. He paused at her swollen breasts, and she gasped as his tongue swirled sexily over each nipple in turn, flicking and rolling it this way and that. He scraped the nipples against his teeth, rolled them in his fingers, pinched and then kneaded the turgid, taut mounds. They felt hot and tight. He parted his lips and her back bowed upward, hard, as he sucked sharply on one breast, her breath hissing from her throat in a shuddering gasp. He nibbled the breast, sucked on the nipple, plied it with his tongue, let go, resumed, let go, and then moved on to the other and repeated it.

"OHHHHHHHHH!" She gasped thickly as he took her *mangalsutra* in his lips and rolled the beads roughly over her hypersensitive, aching nipples. She thought her breasts would burst, so hard and taut were they, so full of lust.

Geeta felt her juices begin to ooze again, her body's lust heat flaming, tongues of passion licking at her genitals and breast-tips. Her entire body felt like one gigantic erogenous zone. His hands were everywhere, between her legs, at her anus on her breasts, at her lips, everywhere. Suhas moved lower, his face nuzzling her smooth, flat belly and the soft fuzz between her thighs. Her cunt smelled musky and erotic and the cunt hair was damp, clinging to her skin.

Geeta tensed as he burrowed deeper, her thighs splitting wide and high, her mons arching eagerly. She loved being tongue-fucked. Now he was bent deeply between her thighs, his face thrust forward at her cunt. He clawed her cunt-lips open and she gasped sharply as his hot breath and thick, rough tongue pierced her cunt. Her hips jerked and heaved spasm under his face and her fingers dug into his hair, pinning him to her writhing loins. Her hips ground round and round under his face and he tongue fucked her cunt now, slowly and steadily, sucking and nibbling on her inflamed clitoris and lapping at her oozing juices.

"OHHh ... *saheb-saheb-saheb* ... OHhhh ... uhhhh ... OHHh ... uhhh ... OHhhh ... uhhh *hanh* ... uhhh ... AHHHHH!!" she went.

Her head was arched to one side, her mouth open, her neck craned back and she was moaning and gasping, moving his head between her legs, fondling her breasts, hissing and gasping thickly. Fires roiled in her cunt and breasts, and she felt herself soaring again. He sensed it, heard her cries rise in urgency and, master that he was, stopped just in time. She moaned softly in frustration. He bent over her and kissed her again, letting her taste her own juice off his lips and tongue. It was incredibly erotic.

Now he rose to his feet again, making her kneel before him again and suck his cock for a second time. Her hunger was apparent now as she took him in deeply, sucking and licking his cock, jerking it, sucking his balls, moaning deeply. Her hand went between her legs and she started to masturbate while he fucked her mouth, holding her head in his hands and rocking it slowly between his gently pumping hips, his cock huge and dark and shining. His balls surged afresh and he tugged at her again and drew her to her feet. He turned her around again and pressed her forward and she understood at once. This was a position both enjoyed. Standing at the foot of the low, hard bed, Geeta bent forward and put her palms flat on the counterpane, spreading her legs apart and offering herself to Suhas for his pleasure. Her large, swollen, taut breasts swung pendulous and the long *mangalsutra* around her neck dangled low, rising high on the back of her long neck, hitting her chin. Her cunt was moist and ready, waiting for him. She raised one hand and thrust it between her legs, clawing her cunt-lips open to receive his gigantic cock.

Suhas grinned in pleasure at the sight of her smooth, naked back curving away from him, the superb sweep of it, with its gentle dip in the spine, exciting him. He shuffled behind her, between her legs, his rigid, throbbing, pulsating, fiery cock in his fingers and rummaged between her buttocks. For a second, he considered taking her ass, for she enjoyed that immensely. He would do so later; for now he wanted nothing more than to immerse himself in her cunt. Suhas smiled. Her cunt hair was neatly trimmed, welcoming. He shuffled between her thighs, his cock in his hand and slowly squeezed it between the twin orbs of her creamy, outward lobbing buttocks. She gasped audibly as he slid his cock-head further down to her cunt- lips. Her mind and body exulted in joy.

Slowly, Suhas squeezed his cock-head, just the cock- head into her crack. Geeta moaned thickly, her head rising as she felt the hard, throbbing heat of his cock. Her cunt sucked on it eagerly, wanting more. He held her by the hips and, flexing his buttocks taut, slid his hips gently forward, skewering her cunt deeply impaling her on his penis. His cock slid into her easily and smoothly and he gasped, flinging his handsome head back as her cunt spasm feverishly. Deeper and deeper it went, hot and hard and thick, huge, burning, searing inside her. Again, she felt it would rip her asunder, tear her in two and come out of her throat, so big was it, so huge, so hot so wonderful. It went deeper and deeper, touching the rim of her belly, till at last it was fully encased in her sopping wet, hot sheath, his thighs firm against her buttocks. Geeta gasped, her eyes squeezing shut, biting her lower lip as she felt the searing, electric heat of his cock-head pass between her sopping cunt-lips, rasping against her clitoris. Suhas gasped at her heat, the taut, hungry clamp of her cunt. He eased in deeper still. Geeta's lips tore open in a low, shuddering moan. Suhas went in further, inching his way deep into her belly. His hands slid up under her and cupped her naked breasts, fondling them gently. Her shoulders were hollowed. There was still a bit of it that he wanted to stick into her. He gripped her shoulders and rammed her down hard against his hips, burying himself fully into now, his balls between her thighs. Geeta cried out sharply, biting her lower lip in tension.

"Oh ma unhhhhh AHHHHHHH oh ma oh ma oh ma OHHHHH OH-OH-OH-OH-unhh-OHHHH!" she cried.

Geeta moaned and rocked on her feet and hands, her butt writhing and swaying at his hips. Suhas put his hands on her buttocks, prodding them apart, watching her cunt writhe and wriggle, her hips swaying slowly, rocking back and forth, up and down the length of his monstrous cock. Her heat grew and she began to move faster still, moaning and gasping and crying out, her chains and bangles tinkling and her breasts jiggling. He gripped them in his hands, gritted his teeth, and began to fuck her at last with a loud gasp, his head flung back, his hips thrusting forward uncontrollably, wanting to dip his flaming cock in her juicy, wet cunt. He began to move faster, sliding out, thrusting in, sliding out, thrusting in, out, in, slowly at first, then faster and faster, driving the breath from her in a series of loud, shuddering cries and moans and grunts, *OHHh*'s and *UHHHHH*'s shooting out of her throat as his cock rammed into her belly from all angles, finding spots no man had before, her body rippling with a lust she had never known, till suddenly, the stars exploded in her head and she gasped, her pulse hammering in her head as she orgasm wildly, her body shaking and trembling, tensing and arching, still rocking back and forth as he continued to plough into her hot furrow.

"OHHHhhhh uhhh OHh ma uhhh ahhhh uhhhh ahhhhh!" she cried, delirious with joy.

He paused for a long moment, regaining control, and she knew then that it was to be a long bout. She took several deep breaths, her hips gently gyrating and swinging in slow, heavy circles, her cunt mashing itself on his pestle.

He straightened and held her hips again.

"*Eṉ cēval ceks vantu pirañcu vantu! Come on slut come on fuck my cock."

He began to rock her on her hands and feet, back and forth, back and forth, holding her hips to move her, his own hips pumping with a steady, unhurried rhythm. She took over and began to move of her own accord, her *mangalsutra* swinging in wider arcs, tossing and flapping as she lurched and swung back and forth, back and forth,back and forth, back and forth. Occasionally, they swung their hips in circles, gasping as he took her deeper still, from all angles. His cock glistened and shone, thick-veined and hard and dark and hot, emerging and disappearing between the smooth lobes of her buttocks, pranging her deep, sliding out, than pranging her again. He moved masterfully, fucking her like a god, in absolute control. Geeta moaned loudly, her body blazing with lust. Her head was arched, her luscious lips drawn back in a rictus of passion, exposing her perfect teeth. Her face was an effulgence of pleasure. Her lovely eyes were half-closed, her slender nose was flared and the breath rattled in her throat, making her voice husky and erotic. Veins and tendons stood out in her throat, her shoulders were tense and hollowed as she rocked and swung, moaning and keening. His cock was like a hot blade in her womb, piercing and skewering her without respite, relentless. His cock throbbed and pulsed like an electric prod in her belly; she could feel the hot blood and steaming jizz sizzle in the veins that stood out angrily down its length, clamoring for release, rasping delightfully against her inflamed, engorged clitoris, distending her dripping cunt-lips wide, reaming deep into her very being.

"OHHHHHHHHH *sahebhanh* UHHHHHH *hanh* uhhhh ohhhma uhh ahhhh uhhh ahhhh uhhh*hanh*uhhhh*Hanh*!!" she cried.

Suhas flung his head back, his fingers digging into her hips, his belly now sucked in with strain, his hips sliding back and forth, back and forth, crashing against her buttocks as he took her harder and deeper and faster. He clenched his teeth, his breath hissing softly, thickly, his superb, massive body cording with tension, the muscles rippling.

"Uhhh ohhhh uhhh uhhh ahhhhhhh uhhhhhh Eṉ cēval ceks vantu pirañcu vantu... c'mon whore c'mon! H*anh* uhhhh *hanh* uhhhh OHHHH uhh OHHHHH!" he grunted thickly, obscenely.

He began to alternate his rhythm without warning. After several minutes of long, steady stroking he suddenly began to ram-fuck her with deep, hard, rapid thrusts, pounding his hips savagely at her cunt, building up steam, feeling his jizz swell his cock even more as her cunt spasm uncontrollably on it, hot and tight as a vice, sucking taut and sharp. Just before he lost control, teetering on the verge of an orgasm, he slowed again.

Geeta bit her lower lip, beside herself. Her breasts and nipples ached for his touch, her cunt was a furnace. He caressed her breasts and she moaned, writhing beneath him. Again he struck a rapid, jack-hammer rhythm, reaming and ramming his cock deep into her. Again he slowed. Geeta whimpered, her slender legs trembling with the strain. Gently, Suhas let her sink to the floor, onto her knees, going down with her so that she was kneeling now, leaning over the edge of the bed, with him on his knees behind her. She moaned softly, her face arching, her forearms along the bed, long fingers scrunching the counterpane as he resumed his lovemaking. Holding her slim hips, he began to rock back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, his hands everywhere, under her breasts, cupping and squeezing them hard, under her belly, thumbing her clitoris, caressing her. His hips rocked slowly and unhurriedly back and forth, back and forth, his nostrils flared the eyes glassy, grunting and panting heavily.

His enormous cock glistened as it stroked smoothly in and out, in and out, in and out of her cunt, emerging and disappearing into the hair rimmed folds of her cunt-lips. Her cunt was a hot, wet vice that spasmed and clamped on his penis. His cock throbbed and burned inside her, huge, impossible, his buttocks swinging now in circles, taking her from all angles, finding the innermost recesses of her being. She began to whimper and moan as he expertly stoked her fires anew. Her body began to move with his rocking back and forth, back and forth, back and forth beneath him. Her hips swung in pleasure, of their own accord, her buttocks writhing and rolling under his hips, flexing and un-flexing as he ran his cock into her. Then she rocked back and forth, up and down, her buttocks parting and closing as they swung up and down, her body gently arching and bowing alternately beneath him, her cunt sliding down, off his cock, then slithering back up to impale itself on his throbbing member again. Her cunt contracted on his penis and Suhas moaned softly in deep pleasure. His rhythm quickened. Hers matched his pace, her buttocks now not swinging or swaying but bucking and jerking rapidly up and down, up and down, up and down, pumping and pounding at his jouncing loins. Now he was piston rapidly in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out of her cunt, biting his lower lip in tension, his handsome head flung back hands on her hollowed shoulders, jerking her hard down onto his penis as he slammed into her. She began to moan and cry out loudly as his cock plundered her flesh, thundering in and out like a battering ram, going faster and faster and faster still till he was pounding and reaming and ram-fucking her cunt, his balls thumping against her slender buttocks.

Suhas took pity on her and eased her forward onto the bed, onto her hands and knees. Her strong, shapely feet, steeply arched were pointed toe-down on the bed, the delicate silver anklets swinging. He knelt behind her, his cock inside her and rock-hard still. She was panting and moaning, almost sobbing with passion, desperate for the release he would not give her. Her long, thick silken tresses swung loose over one shoulder. He buried himself into her cunt and pressed his lips to the nape of her neck, tongued her ear, cupped and squeezed her hot, succulent breasts.

"Oh *saheb-saheb-saheb* ..." she whimpered, her hips writhing uncontrollably, her body swaying and shaking, hot and feverish to his magic touch. "Fuck me ... fuck me like a whore ... please ... I beg you ..."

"I want you ... again and again ... I want your ass, too ..." he murmured.

She moaned and began to move again, moaning thickly, beyond herself with lust and desire, her mind whirling insensate. Back and forth she rocked, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, her cunt sliding up and down, up and down, up and down the length of his shining penis. Her buttocks flexed and un-flexed, lobed outwards, his cock glistening as her buttocks and hips rocked up its gargantuan length then scrunched back down with a rasping sound. He held still. There was still time. He stretched his hands down and again caressed her turgid breasts gently, making her shudder and moan even more loudly. He bent and kissed the nape of her long neck, trickled his tongue down the sweet dip of her spine. Her slender body was hot, burning.

"OHHHHhh saheb ...*hanh* ... uhhhh *hanh*!" she went.

To her relief, he relented at last and began to move again, fucking her steadily and unhurriedly, stroking masterfully with his hips, swinging them round and round, back and forth, round and round, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth, his cock going in and out, in and out, in and out in and out. Holding her hips and moving her with him to suit his rhythm, his pleasure, literally masturbating himself on her cunt, he gradually picked up tempo as he let himself go, arching his head. Now his hips were pumping furiously, with a kind of demonic energy and strength piston and pummeling her buttocks, plunging his skewer deep into her, slamming into her cunt, ram-fucking her, going faster and faster, harder and deeper, grunting and gasping.

She moaned louder still and began to orgasm at last, shivering with tension, moaning and biting her lip, crying out loudly as the sharp orgasm hit her again and again. He kept up his rhythm, adding to the intensity of her orgasm, letting her feel the hard, rasping length of his cock invade her again and again and again, relentless in its magnificent power.

He paused and rose, going into a deep squat astride her, his hands on the small of her back, pushing her body down deeper so that her face was pressed to the bed, on its side. Her mouth was open in a wide 'O' of lust, her eyes closed. He paused, his cock half in half out of her and then, with a loud, shuddering gasp, he sank into her flesh again and she cried out, the breath rushing from her throat in a rattling gasp, her neck arching, her body jerking forward on the bed as the monstrous, wonderful instrument of joy seared into her flesh. He began to move rapidly, pumping and piston, his buttocks jouncing and bobbing swiftly up and down, up and down, his belly sucked in with the strain, his mouth open, eyes hooded, head flung back, holding her under him, his cock rising and falling, shining, glistening, going in and out, in and out, in and out, in and out, and again she felt herself soar high, high, high, teeter on the verge and then spill over with a loud, pulsating, gasping moan and cry of wonder.