Shanti's Tryst with Adventures Ch. 04

Story Info
Ratan rapes her that night while she is on sleeping pills.
3.8k words
4.05
28.7k
11
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/10/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Shanti arrived home, it was already dark outside. She noticed with surprise that there were lights on in the house. Ratan was home already. She had counted on his not being there. On the one night when she would have wanted him to stay out, he had come home for dinner! She felt weak and bedraggled and she had no idea how she could cope with his presence. She had not even been able to think out the full ramifications of what had transpired that afternoon. Every inch of her body ached from the horrible body-wracking positions she had been put through. Now, she couldn't bear the thought of looking at her husband's face. The very idea disgusted her.

She opened the door to the house and seeing that Ratan was in the living room looking at television, she tried to quietly make her way to the steps where she could get to the bedroom and at least attempt to get herself together before having to make dinner. But Ratan had been listening for her and he heard the key in the lock. He came to the living room door and called to her as she was halfway up the stairs.

"Hi, jaaneman! I'm home ... where've you been for such a long time?"

Shanti turned and looked at him. She felt like spitting in his face.

"I've been shopping," she said slowly, barely managing to control herself.

"Oh? What did you get? Where are all the packages?"

"Being sent. I'll be down in a few minutes to fix dinner," she answered and turned her back and continued up the steps.

Ratan stood watching her. Her round firm buttocks moved slowly as she climbed the stairs, and Ratan, still stimulated by his workout with Rani, felt the stirrings of his dormant member at the sight of them.

It had been a while since he had made love to her. She would certainly be ready for a little tonight, he mused as the provocatively swinging hips disappeared from his sight, and he turned and went back to watch the news on television. Shanti closed the bedroom door behind her with a sigh of relief and collapsed on the bed. She felt like she was having a nightmare of gigantic proportions. She lay still, hoping her nerves would stand the strain. Suddenly, she laughed when she realized that her mind was pondering what to fix for dinner, making a mental list of what was in the freezer. At a time like this ... she still responded with the same old reflexes. She laughed again bitterly and got up to run herself a hot tub.

The water filled up to the brim and she plunged her body into it with a groan. She lay motionless, letting the warm water caress her skin and slowly seep into her abused crevices. Her tears returned as she thought with fury of Ratan downstairs ... just sitting there looking at television ... waiting for her to cook him dinner, when only a few hours ago he had been talking sweet talk to that bitch Rani ... telling her how beautiful she was ... then kissing her ... making love to someone who was almost a stranger in a way he hadn't made love to her in a month!

Well, he could fix his own dinner, she'd be damned if she'd go downstairs and cook for him. She began to scrub herself vigorously.

She felt so helpless. If only there was something she could do. Divorce? No, but there had to be some way to bring him back to his sense, she thought. It seemed as if the whole world had gone crazy.

Her nipples smarted from the rigorous pinching and squeezing they had undergone and the delicate tissues of her vagina felt raw. Her stomach felt queasy at the thought of what she had gone through that afternoon.

After a long while, she stepped out onto the bathmat and toweled herself dry. She went to the medicine cabinet and took out a small brown bottle. She shook out two green pills and popped them in her mouth, swallowing them without water. She thought a moment, and took another pill. After putting on a warm nightgown, she creamed her face and got between the sheets of the

big double bed. She knew the sleeping pills would work almost instantly. That was what she wanted, complete oblivion, escape from the burning shame and anger that continued to taunt her. As she slowly slipped into unconsciousness; one final image of Ram Saran kneeling over her, his huge penis grasped firmly in his hand, filled the screen of her mind and then there was nothing but blissful blackness.

* * *

Downstairs, Ratan sat watching film clips of the war. The sound of mortar shells and machine guns filled the living room. He was sitting in his favorite comfortable chair, a gin and tonic at his side. He watched the jungle scenes, the killed and wounded men with an air of detachment. He was thinking about Rani and what she had said about his getting the Venkat account, if she had anything to do with it. At least that's what he seemed to remember her saying.

He felt elated. It gave him a real sense of accomplishment to know that he had made the right move when he followed through on Rani's first blatant pass at him at the party. Hot little number, he thought to himself. He wondered how soon she would call him.

As he downed his second drink, his stomach growled. H realized that he was starving ... where was Shanti anyway? She certainly did seem to act rather strangely when she came in. I'll bet it's because she hasn't had any in a while. Well, I'll see she gets some tonight! The thoughts passed through his mind as he fixed himself another drink.

"Shanti!" he called in the direction of the bedroom. "Shanti! What are you doing up there? How's about dinner?"

When he got no answer, he figured she was probably still in the tub making herself pretty for him. Well, he'd just have to have another drink and wait for her to come down.

As he sat back down in front of the television, his mind turned back to his obsession. Ever since he had been a young guy in college, he had decided that the world was made up of two kinds of people, the smart guys and the fall guys. He had set about to get to the top as fast as he could and by any means necessary. Now, he was just getting a taste of the rewards of that point of view. It was all beginning to pay off, and once he got this account, there would be no stopping him ... no more crummy jobs . no more fawning over agency big-wigs. There were quite a few eople he was going to have scurrying about for him once he got his promotion. He downed his drink and got up to fix himself another.

The television continued to blast out an incessant stream of

news which Ratan watched without paying any attention to what was

being said.

"Shanti! Shanti!" he called out. Where the hell was she, anyway? This was getting a little ridiculous now. He made a mental note to take a firmer stand with her. This was the first time he'd been home for dinner in days, and there was no dinner. He stood at the bar in the living room finishing off the last of the gin and then started up the stairs with a determined step. When he reached the top step, he noticed with surprise that the bedroom door was closed. He opened it and after his eyes became accustomed to the darkness, spotted Shanti lying face down on the

bed in a deep sleep.

Ratan approached the bed slowly, hardly believing his eyes. He sat on the bed beside her and shook her arm. But she made no visible sign of awakening. He shook her harder still ... and she moaned something incoherent and tried to bury her face in the pillow.

Finally he realized that she must have taken a sleeping pill, but he was at a loss as to understand why. He sat there, looking down at her sleeping form, completely puzzled and vaguely annoyed. Shanti stirred slightly and he took note of the bulge of her buttocks once more. Slowly, he pulled the sheets back, uncovering first her back and then the protruding mounds of her soft, brown behind. He pulled her nightgown up so that the whiteness of her whole ass was exposed to his view. He felt his prick stiffen at the sight of it. He pulled the gown up still further, tugging and turning Shanti's lifeless body so that the material could slide easily over her jutting breasts.

Shanti slowly became aware of the fact that something was happening. At first it seemed like a dream, and then through the haze of her drugged state, she realized that it was not a dream at all ... it was real.

Ratan had taken her nightgown off completely, and was now massaging her breasts with his firm, familiar touch. He was really excited now. She seemed so helpless because of the pills she had taken and something about the way she looked made him want to fuck her. He knew it was partly because of his afternoon with Rani that he was still horny. He chuckled to himself. Shanti was going to get her share too!

Shanti struggled to return to a fully conscious state, but the strength of the pills worked against her. She could only reach a kind of limbo in between, in which she was aware of what was going on, although it was all somewhat distorted; and yet, she could do little to prevent it, except to feebly twist and turn her in an effort to avoid her husband's intimate touches.

In her twilight world, she felt her tender vaginal lips being opened and invaded once more by several blunt objects ... candles perhaps. No ... she finally recognized them as someone's large and elongated fingers.

"Uuuunnngggg!" she cried out from the depths of her throat."Nooo ... nooooo..."

But Ratan had no intention of letting her loose now. His fingers worked in the wet elasticity of Shanti's defenseless cunt, exploring all the hidden folds and recesses as though he had never been there before. Shanti groaned as she felt the forceful plunder of her pussy continue even more vigorously. Fingers moved back and forth, around and sideways, up and down within her secret passage.

Ratan sat beside her on the bed watching her face as she began to react to his searching thrusts. His face was flushed from the liquor he had consumed and was beginning to feel a whirling sensation in his brain that prevented him from thinking clearly. His features took on an evil cast as his lust continued to grow in measure with his enormous swelling cock.

"Oh, baby!" he said aloud. "Have I got something for you!"

Shanti's eyes were half opened, but Ratan was only a blur to her. She imagined that it was Ram again and seemed to see his lewd face leering at her. It was too much to take ... not again!

She tried to scream, but the sound she made was only a low moan, although to her distorted mind, it seemed that she filled the room with her cry for help.

Ratan only mistook the moans as a sign of her arousal and

her desire for him to continue.

"Yeah ... that feels good, baby... doesn't it?" he whispered, jiggling his hand up still further into her warm vaginal canal. He leaned over and cupped his mouth over one of her hardened, rubbery nipples. Taking the tiny cone between his teeth, he began to flick at it with his tongue.

Shanti abruptly stopped what she thought was her screaming. It wasn't Ram who was doing this to her... she knew that now, but who was it? The biting sent tremors of delight through her system. She seemed to imagine she was with Ratan ... long before any of the problems had begun ... long before they were married.

They were in love and he was kissing her breasts.

She arched herself up and the sliding fingers in her vagina sent a shock wave of pleasure up into her belly ... a pleasure so great that all of her muscles contracted violently.

"Ratan!" she cried out, still unaware of the exact circumstances of the situation.

Ratan thought his fingers might break inside her tightened cunt as Shanti squeezed her legs together in an effort to increase the incredibly wonderful heat in her loins.

"Yeah, baby ... daddy's here ..." Ratan replied. He got up on his knees on the bed and placed his throbbing cock at the slit of her twitching pussy. Shanti writhed maniacally beneath him, her large white breasts Ratanbing up and down as she moved. Her hips squirmed from side to side and pushed forward to meet him.

He loved her and she loved him. It was all so simple in her drug-deceived mind.

Ratan couldn't hold back anymore. He flung his whole body on top of hers, letting his rocklike cock ram into her contracting vagina like a piston in a combustion engine. The thick round head burrowed deep into the softness of her womb, pushing in ripples the wet walls of flesh before it. A searing pain exploded inside of Shanti's pussy, bringing her to a conscious state with a startling jolt.

She let out a scream of pain and anger. She knew exactly what was happening now, and she remembered that she wanted nothing to do with her deceiving husband. She didn't want him to touch her after what had happened that very afternoon.

"Get away from me! Get away!" she yelled, trying to push him

off her naked body.

But Ratan was like a madman now. His powerful thrust had ignited a flame of brutality inside him and he held onto his wife with a fierce grip, pounding her with strong and heavy blows. He pushed Shanti deep into the springy mattress of their bed with each thrust, enjoying the feel of her against his chest, ignoring her screams.

What the fuck was the screaming about anyway, he thought. She was always begging him for it before. And now, her screams only served to make him angrier and he decided he would do whatever he pleased with her. The hell with her, he figured ...going to bed without saying a word ... without even fixing dinner for him. She needed a good straightening out anyway.

Ratan felt godlike - taking her this way. He had always been impressed with the old Greek myths about the gods coming down to earth and taking any mortal woman they fancied.

He knew it was going to be a long time before he came. Sometimes it was like that. He was glad, because he wanted this to last as long as possible.

"What's the matter?" he yelled above Shanti's cries. "Don't you like it? I thought you liked it a little rough!"

He panted heavily and suddenly pulled out of her. Shanti, terrified, tried to scramble away, but he pulled her back on the bed and slapped her hard across the face. He had never hit her before and had not even known he was going to do it.

She collapsed on the bed sobbing.

And Ratan decided to play it straight through like that. He was enjoying it immensely. He looked down at his wife as she lay face down on the bed crying ... her firm ass juggling up at him in the darkened room. His hand went down and his finger probed at the entrance of her virgin back passage.

"Spread your legs!" he ordered.

Shanti, too frightened to disobey him, spread her legs out so far that her toes touched the edge of the bed on both sides. His finger prodded. She winced in pain and tried to prepare and suddenly it was inside her. She was surprised when it didn't hurt very much at all.

He moved it around in her tight rectum, trying to stretch the rubbery muscle further apart. After just a few seconds of this, he dug another finger into the tiny hole. "Aaaarrrgggg ... she cried out, but Ratan pinned her down on the bed with the palm of his hand on the small of her back and continued his attack. She felt like an impaled collector's specimen.

His fingers remained still for a moment, but then once again began their probing attack. Shanti tried moving in some sort of pattern to perhaps alleviate the sharp pain and soon, she began growing accustomed to their intrusion. Then somehow, the pain subsided and in its place, the subjugation of it all began to give her a dull pleasure in the same mysterious way it had this afternoon. She could feel him deliberately stretching her tiny, puckered rectum and it hurt a bit every time he made a sharp sudden movement. In spite of her growing desire, she wanted him

to do it to her there and get it over with.

"Take me, Ratan," she cried out to him, calling him Ratan for the

first time in weeks. "Take me now."

As he pulled his fingers out, the rubbery muscle clung to them, reluctant to release them from its grip. They came out with a loud, lewd sucking noise.

She felt his hot body come down on hers and stretch out along its length. She shivered with anticipation, but he lifted himself back up from her and kneeled between her wide-stretched legs.

"Kneel up!" he commanded.

She followed his instructions immediately, presenting him with the stretched moons of her buttocks, bending away before him, resting her hot, flushed face on the pillow.

"Tickle my balls!" he ordered.

Shanti reached submissively behind herself and gently stroked at the hairy testicles dangling down between her thighs. She touched them gingerly, as if they were delicate eggs that might somehow be broken.

"Now put it in!"

Her hands moved hesitantly from the softness of the balls and grasped his huge rock-hard cock. A sudden expression of fear flashed through her eyes as her fingers wrapped around it and realized for the first time how big her husband really was. But, she clenched her eyes tightly shut and masochistically placed the tip of it against the tight hairless opening.

Ratan leaned back so he could watch his cock enter into her asshole. He watched as it began probing and working against her anus, the muscles of his stomach standing out. As it wormed its way into her, it looked like a giant battering ram trying to force its way in. And suddenly, the straining nether ring gave way and the swollen tip of his cock popped inside with a sudden rush. Shanti hopelessly tried to pull away, but he held her tight.

"AAaaarrrggg!" she screamed in pain, her face contorted tightly from the ravishment of her tight defenseless asshole. It was like having a log rammed into her back there and her mouth dropped in helpless torment.

Above her, Ratan, crooning with delight, pushed his way in until the flat hard surface of his stomach slapped against the protruding cheeks of her upraised buttocks.

"OH! OOOHH OOOOHHHH!" she gasped as he pushed further and further into her.

Gasping for air, Ratan began sawing rhythmically and without the slightest mercy, deep up into the soft confines of her back passage. Gradually, her pain eased a little, though it was still a mixture of perverted pleasure and humiliation at the same time. She began to move backward to meet the forward thrust of his loins and began to undulate her body, moving her buttocks in tiny sensuous circles.

Kneeling above her, Ratan watched the reddish skin of the little hole draw back with his prick, clutching it as if it didn't want him to come out. At first, the pressure on his cock had been almost unbearable, but now it was exhilarating. He watched as his white penis disappeared right up into her ass with every stroke. It went right in so that not half an inch of it showed, the straining cock reaching far up into her shaking belly.

His balls ached and his penis danced with a thousand hot sparks every time he surged into her. And she herself was moaning and adding to his pleasure by the movement of her bottom.

She was really his, now. A slave submitting to his pleasure.

He could do anything he liked with her ... and now, he did. Digging his giant cock into her ass and leaving it there, he listened to her groan while he simply joggled his loins and moved it gently around in her channel like a probing snake. He slipped it back out until just the head remained buried in her and then plunged it right in again in one long slow stroke. His prick tingled, his balls alive. He knew he could cum anytime now, but

he wanted it to last just a while longer before he felt the rush of sperm emptying deep into her quivering little ass. He began to rub rapidly in her, hard and fast, battering her shaking buttocks with his hips. He gripped her waist hard with his hands, digging his fingers into her flesh. His breath whirled in and out of his open mouth in broken gasps. He pulled her cheeks further apart with his hands, his fingers scratching at the soft skin.

12