Shanti's Tryst with Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Simple. Since you were kind enough to invite me over here for a good fucking session, I had my wife invite Ratan over to our house. So you see, everyone's having a good evening!"

Shanti was silent for a brief second and then the room was filled with the sound of her laughter.

"Oh, this is too much!" she shrieked, doubling over with laughter. "Too much!"

And Ram, mistaking her laughter for happiness, got off the bed and walked over to where she stood, and parting the sheer material of her gown, thrust several fingers up between her still moistened thighs.

"Come on, baby ..." he whispered seductively. "We're just getting started."

How many times and how many ways he fucked her that night Shanti couldn't later remember, but what the hell, she had asked for it.

She had really asked for it!

Shanti turned off the water in the shower and pulled on the white terrycloth robe that hung on the wall next to the stall shower. And grabbing a towel to wrap around her wet hair, picked up the ringing telephone.

"Hello, " she said, holding the telephone receiver between her shoulder and chin, wrapping the towel turban-style around her hair.

"Listen, Shanti," Ratan's voice came back at her. "Don't bother about dinner tonight. We're going out. Lay out my dinner jacket and wear something sharp. I'll be home at seven. Be ready, okay?"

Shanti felt a wave of happiness come over her that had been

missing for some time.

"Of course, Ratan," she answered. "I'll be ready when you get home. But where are we going ... and what's the occasion?" she asked, not really caring, just pleased that she and Ratan would go out together again.

"The occasion is my probably landing the biggest account of my career. We're having dinner with Ram Saran and his wife," the information landed on her disappointed ears.

"Oh, Ratan," she lied to him. "I don't know if I can. I don't feel very well and ..."

"Listen, I don't know what's wrong with you," he interrupted her.

"But you're going tonight whether you like it or not. I'm not letting you louse up my chances for this promotion. Now you be ready at seven!" and he hung up.

Shanti put the receiver back on the phone and walked into the bedroom. Oh God, she thought. She wasn't going to be able to go through with it. The thought of having to face Ram Saran and his wife again after all they had put her through made her tremble. She was sure Ratan would be able to sense something was wrong and that the evening would be a disaster, but when Ratan came home at seven, she was ready to go.

12