Shanti's World as a Paid Whore Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sridhar chuckled at the sight. "Yes," he said. "This is an exceptionally fine movie. Perhaps I should show it to some of your colleagues at the Bank."

He smiled at the ashen look on Shanti's face. Behind him, from the screen, her own voice echoed in joyous delirium, mingling with her lover's heavy grunts.

"Take it! Take it, bitch! OHhhhhh yeh! Take my cock! Ohhhh yeh! OHHHhh unhhh OHHH! Unhhhh - yes! Ohhhhh yes!"

"OHHhh! OHHHh! Ohhhhh! OhmaunhhhhOHHH!" Shanti's cries rang out. "Ohhh, that feels so good! Ohhhh yes! Fuck - unhhh - fuck me! Ohhh god yes! Fuck me hard, baby! Yes! Do it! Ohhhhh yes! Yes! Ohhhh god yes!"

Sridhar raised the volume further. Shanti closed her eyes and clapped her hands to her ears. Sridhar turned it up further. She could not shut it out. "Stop it!" she screamed. "Please! Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!"

Sridhar ignored her. Their cries came over the soundtrack. On screen, the images continued to flicker. Now the man was ram-fucking her cunt, slamming his hips violently back and forth, the huge penis thundering in and out of her cunt-flesh. Her body jerked and lurched unsteadily under the heavy pounding, her breasts tossing wildly, the gold necklace around her neck flying this way and that. It cut to a close-up of her face, contorted in a silent scream of agonized delight, her mouth wide open, her eyes screwed up, her perfect teeth bared. Her cries were loud, lewd, ragged, utterly obscene, evidently un-faked.

"Yes," she heard herself moan. "Fuck me, lover! Fuck me like a whore!"

"So, do we have a deal?" Sridhar murmured.

Shanti nodded. "Yes. Yes. I'll do as you say. Please. Just put it off."

"Why? You made it, and evidently enjoyed it. Why so coy now? I think I rather like having it play. Yes. That's a fine idea. I shall let it play, while you fulfil your - marital obligations, shall we say?"

Shanti closed her eyes. "What do you want? What do you want me to do?"

Sridhar laughed. "Quite simple, really. You must perform for me, while I watch. In any way I choose. I will film it. That's all."

"But - but with whom?"

"Oh, yes. The technical details. Always the technical details. The little - or," nodding to the black man's penis, "not so little things. Yes. I will indicate the men. Sometimes you may have to go out and get the ones I want. Most often, they will be brought to you. I select them. Anyone I fancy, big, small, fair, dark, hairy, smooth, thin, fat, whatever. From anywhere - servants, labourers, rank strangers. There may even be more than one at a time. Is that understood?"

Shanti stared at him, stunned and, helpless, nodded slowly.

"Good," he continued. "Also, there will be some business entertaining, when you will be fucked by my friends or business associates. I will not directly watch those, but they will also be filmed, with discreetly hidden cameras." He grinned. "It's amazing how a little judicious peek at my library can simplify the most complex contracts. But, I hasten to add, I never play dirty. I don't use the material, and once the contract is in, everything is run strictly by the book."

"Very noble," she said bitterly.

Sridhar laughed. "No. Just pragmatic. You can't do business with your enemy. It's wiser to show him your muscle and buy his fidelity. It's amazing how terrified men are of their inability to resist the temptations of flesh."

"What else?" Shanti said in a tired voice.

"What?"

"What else must I do, Sridhar? To buy your silence?"

"Why, nothing further. Beyond this, we'll be a perfectly normal, happily married couple."

"Normal. I see. You have a curious way with words."

Sridhar smiled. "Yes, normal, to all intents and purposes. We have a lovely house, with lots of servants - all of whom will fuck you, of course." He chuckled. "You will have all the money and comforts you desire. Naturally, you are free to pursue your career, if you wish."

"How nice of you. Tell me, do we share a bedroom?" Shanti said bitterly.

"If you wish."

"I don't wish. But it is normal, I believe."

Sridhar laughed. "Yes, very well. We will share a bedroom, though I doubt you will like it. But you can also have a room of your own. The house has lots of rooms already, and since we are not going to have children -"

"Naturally." Her voice dripped sarcasm.

"You can have one, and furnish it to your taste," he continued as if she had not spoken.

She stood silent, and he waited. Behind him, the film ran on. The man finished by fucking her on her back, taking her heavily and slowly at first, then thudding in and out of her repeatedly for several minutes till he was done. He jerked his enormous cock out of her and came, spattering her face with thick gobs of jizz. She opened her lips wide and took his seed in her mouth. The sequence faded after a lingering close-up of her cum-spattered face, radiant with joy, her lips questing for his dark, sticky cock.

The next sequence showed her in a car, driving through lush green country. Shanti knew what would follow.

"Well?" asked Sridhar.

"Well what?"

"Do we have a deal or not?"

"Subject to one condition, yes."

"You're hardly in a position to demand anything, my dear."

"I could leave. Divorce you."

"Really? Think about it. What would you say? That I was impotent? Who'd believe it? Look at me. Who'd believe it of me? And anyway, how would anyone prove it? Or test it? On the other hand, consider your position. Your family, reputation, career, everything would be ruined, utterly and completely."

"I realise all that," she said calmly. "I'm not a fool. But I think you relish the idea of an in-house, round-the-clock, free sex-slave. I think the notion of your wife being a slut turns you on. I think you'd be willing to give a little to keep that."

Sridhar studied her silently and then nodded graciously. "You're right. You're smarter than I thought. Perhaps I underestimated you. Very well, what is it that you want?"

"You can film what you like around the house. I will fuck your associates for your business, too. But nothing beyond that. Then I am at liberty to take any lover I choose, to spend my time fucking as I like."

Sridhar looked at her thoughtfully. "That seems acceptable. I shall want copies of any films you make like this."

"That can be arranged. Do we have a deal?"

"Yes. And thank you," he said politely. "Please wait while I rig my film gear."

Shanti watched impassively as Sridhar fetched his trunks and set up his cameras, tripods, lights and a sophisticated laptop computer. He moved quickly and precisely, humming to himself. When it was set, he ran a test, and then turned to her. "Ready when you are."

Shanti looked at him and took a deep breath.

"Sridhar."

"Yes?"

"We are supposed to be honeymooning here for ten days. Do you expect me to masturbate throughout that time?"

Sridhar grinned. "Not at all my heart. I have made arrangements. You shall have suitable companions with whom you can disport yourself. For my pleasure."

"Good."

She looked at the television screen and smiled briefly. The car had drawn up under a tree on the grassy bank of a rippling, clear stream that flowed from a natural rock pool under a small waterfall. Shanti got out of the car and, quickly taking off her clothes, waded in. She slipped into the pool and swam across to the waterfall. The camera caressed her body under the cascade while the soundtrack music hummed gently. Shanti took the falling water on her face and breasts and groin, arching back, lips moving in silent murmurs of pleasure. Her hips writhed under the thick, heavy spray and the camera closed in to a shot of her spread legs, her unfurled cunt-lips with the water crashing onto her crotch. After a while, she swam back to the bank and lay down under the tree. The sunlight filtering through the leaves dappled her naked, water-flecked body. She caressed herself languorously, fondling her belly and breasts and thighs, slowly spreading her legs. The camera closed in on her cunt and showed her fingers toying with her cunt-lips, spreading them, darting around the moist flesh within, knuckling her clitoris while she squeezed her breasts. Her hips undulated and pumped gently and her head rolled slowly to one side.

The film cut to a shot of two young men hiking through the forest by the stream. One was in jeans and a flannel shirt, his sleeves rolled up his thick forearms. The other wore only shorts. Both had sturdy hiking boots and carried light packs. They were strong, muscular, handsome men. Striding through the forest, they stopped in a small clearing and shrugged off their packs. One of them went down to the stream to refill his canteen. He was shown splashing water on his face, looking up, blinking and staring. In a mid-shot, the man by the bank was seen scrambling towards his pack. He pulled out a pair of powerful field glasses and raised them to his eyes. A slow grin spread across his face. He turned his head and whistled softly in code. His companion came jogging down the path. The first man murmured to him and, pointing across the stream, passed the binoculars to him. The second man lifted the glasses to his eyes.

Through the merged double orbs of a binocular shot, Shanti was shown masturbating on the bank. Her body writhed on the grassy verge, and her head flipped slowly from side to side, her chest heaving. She squeezed her breasts in evident excitement and, between her thighs, two fingers pumped frantically in and out of her cunt. Her sensuous lips were parted, and her tongue arched erotically over her bowed upper lip.

The second man lowered the glasses and grinned at his companion.

"Let's go," said the first.

Abandoning their kit, the two men crept through the undergrowth towards her. They came out by her car and stole silently down to the river bank, closing in on her. The film cut to her again, writhing on the sloping turf, her hips pumping and undulating and closed in on her lust- ridden face.

The shot dissolved smoothly into a hazy-edged, soft-focus dream sequence of Shanti with another man. He was fucking her smoothly and steadily, and the film moved to a close-up of his long, thick, dark, vein-ridged penis crushing heavily into her sodden cunt-flesh. The shot lingered for a moment on her cock-filled cunt. She was obviously being taken from behind, and her fingers clawed her cunt-lips open. His heavy balls squeezed against her buttocks with each slow, spiraling, juddering thrust. The penis jammed slowly in, paused, drew up, squeezed in again. The sequence cut to a shot of her on all fours, rocking and lurching on her forearms and knees, her face turned to the camera, a vision of naked, wanton lust. The man's immense penis glided slowly in and out, appearing and disappearing between her buttocks.

The shot dissolved to Shanti by the stream with the two men. Already, she was on her knees before the one in shorts. They were unzipped and she was sucking his large, long, erect penis. The fingers of one hand encircled his massive shaft and her head rocked steadily back and forth before him. Her tongue swirled with lascivious cunning over the gorged cock-head. The light sparkled off the rings on her fingers. The camera lingered on a close-up of her face as she sucked his cock, her fingers pumping the tool, her tongue working its head, her lips sliding up and down its glistening, slimy length.

The man grunted, head bent to watch her, his hips pumping at her face. His lips were parted and he was panting and groaning with pleasure, one hand on her head, moving it to suit his pleasure, the other on his hip. Shanti's motions grew swifter and she took more of his penis in her mouth, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked hard.

The other man was masturbating slowly, watching them. Shanti abandoned the guy in shorts and turned to him and began sucking his cock. The first man took off his shorts and knelt behind her, caressing her naked buttocks and breasts sensuously. Shanti cupped her hands over his on her breasts and sucked the penis of the man before her, head rocking back and forth. The big cock went in and out of her mouth.

In the honeymoon suite, Shanti felt a ripple of excitement. She remembered the sequence. They had shot it in one go, without retakes. The men were very good, and the sex was fantastic.

She looked up at Sridhar with a smile and slowly dropped the *pallu* of her *sari*. He nodded and turned to his laptop computer console. Slowly, watching the movie, Shanti unwound her *sari* and moved onto the bed among the scattered vibrators.

Her eyes grew bright with excitement as she watched herself on screen. Now she was sucking both penises simultaneously. The huge, throbbing organs sawed in the air and her face was bloated with the thickness of their cock-head between her lips. Her tongue worked them frantically, darting from one to the other. On the bed, Shanti sat back against the headboard. Her hands slid up under her breasts, weighing them. They were already heavy and hard, her nipples stiff. She squeezed them through the blouse. With tantalizingly slow movements, she plucked open the buttons of her blouse one by one and then slowly drew it open, revealing her breasts. She squeezed them sensuously with a soft gasp, rolling her palms over the hard nipples, crushing the mounds in her fingers.

"Yes," she murmured. "It was so good -"

She tugged at the drawcord of her petticoat, loosened it, and slid a hand down her belly, between her thighs. With tempting slowness, she slid the petticoat lower, lifting her hips slightly to take it under her buttocks and down her thighs. With a quick wriggle, she slipped out of it and immediately bent her knees, spread her legs and clawed her cunt-lips open. The dark delta of her crotch was already damp with excitement. She heard Sridhar's soft gasp and the instant whir of a camera lens zooming in to a close up. She held her cunt-lips open for a minute and then arched one long, elegant, be-ringed forefinger inward and, gently swirling it through her cunt-flesh, began to masturbate.

On the screen, she was on her back on the grass. One of the men had his face buried in her crotch, while his companion sat on her face, fucking her mouth. The leisurely cuts showed the man's thick, heavy tongue in her slit, rippling up and down her crack, darting in and out, flickering against her clit, his heavy finger jabbing and jamming this way and that inside her at the same time. The film cut to her face rocking up and down under the other man's thighs, his glistening penis sliding in and out of her mouth. Soft, insistent music pulsed over the soundtrack. The men broke away after several minutes and exchanged positions. One of them squeezed her breasts eagerly.

Shanti picked up a long, slim dildo and, holding it elegantly by the base, slowly slid the tapering end into her cunt. She gasped and her hips lurched and her legs split even wider. Gently, she pushed more and more of it into her. It was eight inches long, with a ribbed surface. She began to masturbate slowly, stroking it gently in and out of her cunt with one hand, the other caressing her heavy breasts. Soon, the toy shone with her cunt-juices. In the movie, Shanti knelt astride one man's face. His hands were inside her thighs, his thumbs stretching her cunt-lips wide open and his tongue snaked and slithered in the moist softness of her cunt-flesh. Her hips juddered and writhed and swayed over his face. He arched his head and sucked on her inflamed clitoris. Her belly rippled and shook, and her cunt gyrated on his head. Her face was turned to the other man who stood beside her, fucking her mouth slowly. With one hand she fisted his cock. The other arm was stretched down, adroitly pumping the penis of the man licking her cunt.

The shot cut to a close-up and her fingers and lips and cheeks were sticky with their pre-cum gunk. The man fucking her mouth bent his face to watch her, his hips pumping rhythmically back and forth, rocking her head with one hand.

Shanti grew excited watching herself. She abandoned the dildo for another, larger one and greedily stuffed it into her cunt and started masturbating again. This one was larger, longer and thicker than the first, and her hips undulated heavily and her hands crushed her breasts in a frenzy. Another camera by the bed whirred, closing in on her cunt and the dildo.

"Oh yes," she gasped. "Oh god yes! It felt so good!"

The two men had exchanged positions for a few minutes. Now they regrouped. She was turned on her hands and knees between them and, while one fucked her mouth, squeezing and fondling her pendulous, swollen breasts, the other slowly stuffed his slippery, throbbing cock into her from behind. Her body lurched and jerked and rocked between theirs, connecting the two companions in a coital linkage. "Mmm - what a whore! Take it! Come on, bitch, take it!" the man fucking her cunt gasped, holding her hips and moving her up and down and back and forth.

"Ohhhh yes - suck it - come on whore - suck my cock - harder!" his friend said.

Shanti's body bridged the two men. They fucked her rhythmically for several minutes, then exchanged positions and fucked her again. Shanti's breasts jiggled and swung, hanging pendulous. The man fucking her cunt squeezed them feverishly, mauling them in his hands.

"Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," the man fucking her face gasped. "Oh fuck yes oh yes oh yeh suck it! Suck it, whore, suck my dick!"

"Yeh, ohhhhh yes! Take it! Take it whore, take it!" the other groaned, his face twisted with lust.

For the next forty-five minutes, Shanti masturbated continuously, using every one of the dildoes and vibrators as she watched the two men fuck her. Turning on her hands and knees, she fucked herself from behind, a hand between her legs, rocking a thick, heavy vibrator in and out of her cunt.

Meanwhile, the screen showed a close-up of her cunt juddering up and down the cock of a man under her, scrunching and squelching and rasping, while his companion ram-fucked her face with loud gasps and grunts. The man under her squeezed her swollen, turgid breasts and she moaned, sucking the other's cock, leaning back to cup all the balls of the man under her. Leaning forward, she flexed her buttocks rapidly over his cock, squeezing it with her cunt. He gasped under her and reared upward, jamming his cock into her cunt.

They paused and changed positions and she mounted the other man, her back to him, and started sucking his friend's penis again. The man under her fingered her anus and the camera lingered on a shot of her cunt sliding up and down his cock while his finger wriggled in her anus. Her buttocks quivered.

On the bed, Shanti flipped over onto her back and, lifting and spreading her legs jammed the largest dildo from the collection into her cunt. Her shoulders hunching, her breasts squeezed together, her nipples rigid with excitement, she pumped her hands furiously between her legs, driving the erect penis swiftly in and out of her cunt.

"Oh god oh god oh god yes!" she gasped. "Ohhhhh yes yes yes!"

On the screen, too, she was on her back and the men were fucking her one by one. One of them bent over and thrust deep into her cunt and began fucking her quickly, rapidly, hard and deep, his hips swinging furiously over her thighs. On the bed, Shanti moaned feverishly, moving her hands faster and faster, plunging the ten inch long dildo deep into her cunt, her hips juddering and heaving. The film ran on, and now she was with the other man, heaving and writhing and arching under him as he plundered her cunt heavily, his huge cock ramming and reaming into her. The camera cut to a shot of his penis crushing into her cunt, his balls hard at her cunt-lips, rising and falling, piston violently in and out of her flesh.

The movie sequence ended with the two men fucking in her ass and cunt simultaneously. She was turned on her side and one man lay behind her, lifting up one thigh and parting her buttocks. He squeezed his cock slowly into her anus, and the camera cut to a close-up of her contorted face. Instantly, the second man joined in, lying before her and forcing his cock through into her cunt. Shanti cried out, her voice ringing.