Shared Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night Debbie had shown up at our doorstep, she had thanked me by using her body to pleasure me. Tonight, she offered herself to me to do as I pleased. It wasn't as if she was taking a risk. She knew very well what would happen. When she offered herself to me like that, I usually set out to make her cum.

I started by straddling and kissing her sensually, letting my tongue give promises I intended to fulfil later. I slid downwards, turning my attention to her breasts and nipples. I've always been a breast-man. There was no need for them to be large; the size really didn't matter to me: cherries, kiwis, apples, oranges, grapefruits, or melons. As long as they were natural, they were all perfect in my eyes. It was their sheer existence that fascinated me. They just needed to be there for me to play with. Eileen's pretence of being tied up didn't hold up much longer and her hands were soon in my scalp.

Slowly and somewhat reluctant to leave her boobs, I moved further down, caressed her stomach, and kissed the little patch of fur that decorated her vulva. Teasingly, I moved past her hot centre and spent some time worshipping her wonderful thighs. Glancing upwards, I saw her pussy glistening with her juices even though I yet had to touch it. I showed mercy and moved enough to connect my tongue with her sex.

It didn't take long. She was already well worked up due to my teasing and when I changed from licking her folds to sucking on her clit, she exploded. She had barely recovered and was still lightly twitching when I moved up and started to penetrate her. I already knew I wouldn't last long, either. Playing extensively with my girlfriend's wonderful body and seeing, feeling, and smelling her orgasm always had that effect on me. Nevertheless, or maybe because of it, I went at it slowly. With my shaft being dry, it took some careful wiggling until I was fully buried in her furnace. We started out in the standard missionary but soon she pulled her legs upwards and almost folded herself in half under me. We both loved that position. She, because of the deep penetration it allowed and I, as it let me set the pace which enabled me to last longer.

Somewhat surprisingly, Eileen had time to come once more before the pressure from my balls became too much and I released a torrent of cum into her.

We kissed and exchanged caresses until I had shrunk so much that I threatened to slip out. I finally slid off her and dropped on the bed next to her. We both grabbed a couple of Kleenexes and cleaned ourselves up a little. It being almost three, I dropped off to sleep fast.

That first movie night changed our living arrangement quite a bit. The most obvious change was Debbie and I getting along much better. Suddenly, I was also the recipient of some of these small endearments and I understood that what I had observed between Eileen and Debbie before hadn't been a sign of them being intimate. It was just our guest's character. It took me a little getting used to but generally, I didn't mind it. I was mostly glad that the proverbial hatchet had been buried because it made living together much easier and Eileen didn't permanently have to worry about Debbie and me getting in each other's hair.

Another thing that changed was that I didn't hide in my hobby-room as much anymore. It simply wasn't necessary. Movie night became an established tradition. It usually was less romance-heavy than the first one and I got to see a lot of movies I liked as well, but being outnumbered by the women, I was typically at their mercy.

Another notable change was that Debbie started to dress more comfortably. With the weather getting warmer, the women's clothes became shorter and I had to constantly reminding myself not to ogle Debbie. Now that she didn't act like a wicked witch anymore, I could even admit to her actually being a really good-looking woman.

+++

On a Saturday evening in late July about two months after the first movie night, none of us felt like cooking so we agreed to go out for dinner. Eileen made a reservation and the women went upstairs to ready themselves. I took a quick shower, sprayed some deodorant under my armpits and dressed in black jeans and a grey polo.

I was sitting downstairs, fiddling on my phone, waiting for the two of them to get ready when I heard a noise and looked towards the stairs. Two stunning beauties, dressed to kill, climbed down the stairway, side by side. They had both chosen medium length dresses. My girlfriend's was black and Debbie's green, each wonderfully complementing their hair colour and they wore moderate heels which brought them to roughly my height.

"Stop right there!" I called out, causing them to freeze in a combination of surprise and worry.

I quickly opened the camera app on my phone and started to snap pictures of them. They reacted by breaking out in smiles and striking different poses while slowly descending the remainder of the stairs. But I now faced a severe challenge. I couldn't possibly escort these two impeccably styled ladies in Jeans and a polo.

"Give me two minutes. I'll be right back," I shouted as I rushed up the stairs.

I had almost undressed by the time I reached the bedroom and tore the wardrobe open. Quickly, I found my finest button-down shirt, my special-occasions-suit, and my best tie. Ninety seconds later, I had changed and returned downstairs with all the poise I could muster.

"Seriously? It takes you two minutes to look like that? I just spent an hour in the bathroom to get ready and you make it in two minutes?"

Debbie was making me a compliment. Not a first, but certainly an unusual occurrence.

"Nobody expects perfect makeup or intricate hairstyles like yours of me. Anyhow, I'm still a long way from looking even half as good as one of you."

The signal they had sent by dressing up as they had, made me turn up the charm. I could see them blush slightly under their makeup from the compliment.

"Now, if you'd please let me accompany you to the carriage, I'd be honoured to take you to the restaurant."

I held out my elbows, allowing the women to hook up. We more or less gracefully made it out of the house in that constellation. At the car, I untangled my arm from Debbie, so I could open the door to the back seat and help Eileen in. Offering my hand again, I then led Debbie around to the other side of the vehicle and gave her the same treatment before getting into the car myself.

Apart from being delicious, dinner was also great fun. I laid it on thick. Holding doors open, helping with the chairs, standing up respectfully when one of them went to 'touch up their makeup' or returned from there. I paid compliments at every opportunity and did my utmost to keep them entertained. My reward was two very happy women who flirted with me outrageously and made every male, and probably some of the females, jealous.

After dinner, my girlfriend suggested a drink in the lounge this particular restaurant featured. It was an elegant bar with several tables, arranged around a small open space, reserved for dancing. They also featured a live band which played some rather old-fashioned couples dance music. Not the fast-paced bassline driven kind, which I also like under the right circumstances, but the type where you hold each other and can even carry on a conversation.

Of course, the first dance was reserved for Eileen but when the song finished, I suggested I ask Debbie as well to make sure she didn't feel excluded. My girlfriend was quick to agree, so I danced the next one with my new friend. She didn't refrain from snuggling up to me and whenever I glanced over to Eileen, she indicated I should hold her a little tighter or even lower my hand a bit from the small of Debbie's back.

After that dance, we sat down and chatted a bit until my girlfriend wanted another round on the floor. While we were out there swinging along to the music a fairly good-looking, smartly-dressed man walked up to our table and obviously asked Debbie for a dance. We were too far away to hear but as she didn't get up she seemed to reject him whereupon he sat down and kept trying to chat her up. I pointed this out to my girlfriend and she just chuckled and commented that in her opinion the guy not only wasn't in Debbie's league, he didn't even play the same sport.

When the song was finished, we returned to our table and Debbie immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me back out, letting a very confused suitor sit with Eileen. We didn't move far from the table but I still couldn't hear what my girlfriend told the young man but whatever it was, he had obvious problems to accept her statements. When Debbie and I returned a few minutes later, he scowled at me and left us alone.

I wondered a little why Debbie hadn't taken him up on his offer but my questions were never really answered and as I didn't want to taint the mood, I couldn't press for an answer. After the first drink, the ladies had two more but I changed to water. I still had to drive and while a glass of wine and one long drink over the course of several hours wouldn't take me past the legal limit, I was and still am a firm believer in very moderate drinking when driving. We shared a couple more dances, using the same pattern as before. One with Eileen, followed by one with Debbie, and then a short rest for me. I didn't need a break, the dancing wasn't strenuous at all, but it gave the ladies the opportunity to talk to each other as well as with me.

We left the lounge way past midnight and drove home. While the women were chatting in the backseat, I was starting to wonder why Debbie was still living with us. Not that it was a problem, per se, but in the four months since we had first offered her shelter, she should have been able to find an apartment of her own. With her job in the legal department of a large international bank she certainly could afford one.

Shortly before arriving at home, I realised that I couldn't hear the women chatter anymore and a quick check in the rear-view mirror showed them in a whispered conversation.

"What are you two conspiring this time?" I asked, making sure the humour of my question came through clearly.

They jerked as if they had forgotten my presence and I received the answer every woman worldwide uses when she wants her man to shut up.

"Oh, just the usual. You know, tampons and menstrual cramps."

Soon after, I parked the car in the driveway and helped my girlfriend and Debbie out of the car. We all went to slip into something more comfortable before meeting again in the living room for a nightcap.

"Thank you, Sam. You were a fantastic escort and made this a great experience."

I was hugged by Debbie as she said that and I was amazed at how much our relationship had changed over the last months. I still remembered her behaviour from before - the rolling eyes, the insults, the arguing - but that had completely disappeared. I only partially understood what had brought this transformation on, but I wasn't about to complain. It made life for everyone much easier when Debbie and I got along.

"It was my honour and my pleasure, being in the company of two beautiful and exhilarating women."

I hadn't heard her come down the stairs but suddenly Eileen wrapped her arms around us.

"I fully agree with both of you. Sam, you were simply brilliant tonight and made most women wish to be in our place."

"And every man wanted to be in yours."

That remark from Debbie caused us all to laugh and we broke the group hug. We opened a bottle of red wine, a four-year-old Chilean Carménère, and finished the evening with some easy chatter.

Eileen and I made slow, sweet love that night before eventually falling asleep in each other's arms. Just as I dropped off, I thought I heard my girlfriend whisper something while she softly caressed my chest.

+++

As summer slowly turned towards autumn, we had made the dance night another tradition. Every other week or so, we'd go to dinner and went to the club afterwards. I was a bit confused that both kept rejecting all attempts from other men to dance, but whenever I tried to enquire about the reasons, they blatantly changed the topic. After a while, I got the message, stopped asking, and just accepted the situation.

It took until the end of September for me to realise that I had been a more or less unsuspecting pawn in an intricate intrigue concocted by my girlfriend.

We were upstairs, changing out of our date night clothes when Eileen dropped the bomb.

"Sam. You know, I love you with all my heart, don't you?"

That sounded wonderful but, coming a bit out of nowhere, it also gave me the impression of her being up to something.

"Yes, I do and I love you just as much."

"And you know, I'd do anything to make you happy, right?"

She couldn't have been more obvious that she was trying to set up a trap if she had attempted to. This was getting disturbing.

"Yes," I replied hesitatingly, not able to keep the discomfort out of my voice.

"And you'd do anything for me, wouldn't you?"

Now I was getting really suspicious. She was clearly heading somewhere she knew I wouldn't be happy about. She'd never been so insecure that she had to fish for compliments or affirmation so my confirmation of her last statement was even more sceptical than the one before.

"I want you to do me a favour. A really big one."

Ok. At least, she wasn't telling me she had cheated on me. I had had my suspicions about the relationship of the two women in the past and while they had been mostly put to rest for the last couple of weeks, they still lingered in the background.

"Go ahead. Ask."

She took a deep breath, clearly trying to calm down before making her request.

"Iwantyoutomakelovetodebbietonight."

"You what?!" I checked back because I was certain I must have misunderstood her. It was unthinkable she had said what my brain made out of her sputtered letters.

"I want you to make love to Debbie tonight."

Weird. I heard the same thing again, just with pauses in between the words.

"What?"

"I want you..."

I held up a hand to interrupt her before she continued down that path. She couldn't possibly be serious.

"Sorry. I heard you. You want me to cheat on you? Are you crazy?"

I was at a total loss to explain what could have possessed my girlfriend to suggest such a thing. Sure, Debbie had been much nicer, up to the point of being a good friend, and by now I even liked her. She had a witty humour, a sharp mind, excellent people skills, and last but not least, she was a very eye-catching woman. Her natural red hair, her slightly bigger than Eileen's bust, the nicely rounded behind, the overall trim body, and the attractive face made her a desirable woman. But take her to bed? Cheat on my girlfriend? On her own request? Crazy! Mad! Insane!

"No, it wouldn't be cheating on me with Debbie. You'd be doing me a favour and show her that not all men are bastards and there are those who know how to treat a woman right. She hasn't had much luck in that department."

"To misquote 'Meat Loaf': I would do anything for you, my love, but I won't do that."

I already knew what her next argument was going to be and to be honest, it had a comedic quality to it, but I wouldn't let her get away with it. I had been utterly accommodating for Debbie's needs but this was where I drew the line.

"You said, you'd support whatever I decide and now I decide that..."

"Have you had sex with her?" I rudely interrupted her. I had to know if my earlier suspicions had been correct. I had no idea what I would do if they were, but I had to know.

"Not since I started university."

The statement was delivered with such a conviction that I believed her without reservation. But it also contained a piece of information I hadn't had before and caused my jaw to drop. My girlfriend and Debbie had been lovers in the past? That must be the reason why she had acted so hostilely towards me. I saw amusement glitter in my girlfriend's eyes.

"Yes, we were lovers for a short time in our teens. It was more out of curiosity than anything else. Neither she nor I are lesbians or even bisexual. At most, we were bi-curious but that curiosity has been satisfied. And no. It's not the reason she behaved the way she did. Really, sometimes you can be so incredibly dense. She was jealous. Not of you, but of me! Because she saw how much in love we were and how I happy I was. But she couldn't be angry with me, I'd been her best friend for almost twenty years, so she blamed it on you."

How could Eileen know me good enough to tell exactly what I was thinking but still say so confusing things?

"That makes absolutely no sense. Why would she be angry with me if I make you happy?"

She laughed. She had the nerve to actually laugh.

"Seriously? You still don't get it? God, my boyfriend's a moron. She loves you! But she couldn't have you. Since the beginning, this has been her problem. That's why she's angry. Because you love me and not her."

I wanted to argue but I was at a total loss of words while I tried to comprehend what my girlfriend had just told me. I wanted to renounce it but unfortunately, it made kind of sense. We had got along well in the first couple of days before our relationship turned sour. Later, she behaved as if I had treated her badly and denying her my love could easily be interpreted like that. Then how content she had seemed when she had been able to snuggle up to me during our movie nights or the happiness she exuded after dancing to a slower number.

"But wouldn't I making love to her enforce that? Shouldn't I try to keep more of a distance?"

My girlfriend smiled. As usual, when it came to interpersonal relationships, she knew something I didn't.

"No. I'm convinced if you make love to her, she'll be able to get it out of her system, once and for all."

That sounded like bullshit psychology. But arguing with Eileen when she had her mind set on something was futile. If I just flat out refused, she would chip away at me until I caved. She was good at that and she knew she could coax me into doing it. The best chance I had was making demands she couldn't approve of and insist on them. Then I would have the option to spin it so it was her fault.

"I could only agree to that if it was here in our bed and you were next to us watching."

I was quite pleased with myself sure as I knew the answer she would give. She'd never agree to be cuckqueaned like that. She might be able to argue it was ok as long as she didn't actually see it happen, but if she had to watch me have sex with her best friend in our marital bed, she would back off. At the same time, I could bring good reasons why I wanted it to happen like that.

"Thank you! You're wonderful!" she exclaimed before throwing herself around my neck, covering me with kisses.

I was left totally baffled. Had Eileen just agreed to my stipulations? Had I somehow consented to make love to Debbie?

"What?!"

"I agree. Let's create an all-around wholesome experience with all three of us involved. She and I won't do much to each other but we'll all be sharing a unique and terrific event."

"You were not supposed to agree to that!"

"Sam, please. I want it, she needs it, and you are the only one who can make it happen."

I sighed. Debbie was an attractive woman. It certainly wouldn't feel like a disgusting sacrifice. I was mostly worried about the possible fall out on the relationship between Eileen and myself.

"I don't think it's a good idea. Are you really sure?"

"Yes, my love, I am. Now let's go and bring Debbie into our bedroom. Don't think too much. Just treat her the way you'd treat me."

Still stunned, I let my girlfriend lead me out of the bathroom. Together, we went to Debbie's bedroom where she was sitting on the edge of the bed, obviously surprised that Eileen was with me. I stalled, looking at her, wondering whether what was about to happen was a dream, the beginning of a nightmare, or both. I guess most men have a threesome with two women on their bucket list and I was going to fulfil that fantasy. At the same time, I was worried about my girlfriend. Not all the sex in the world would be worth risking that relationship.