Shari Hits the Shower...Again!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a minute or so, there was silence between the two lovers. Velma Blount held the beautiful blond angel in her arms while the hot spray continued to soak them. "You still afraid Miss Blount might get you in the showers?" Velma teased. She leaned in once more, pressing her mouth against Shari's in another heartfelt kiss.

Shari gazed into her older lover's eyes. "Fuck me, Velma." The girl seethed. "I want you to get me...again and again and again."

Velma spun the girl around and pushed her against the wall, pinning her there. Now she pushed her knee between Shari's legs and forced them apart. "I don't know...you been messing around with any of the boys at school?" The girl let out a startled gasp as Velma reached down and began to softly stroke her pussy. "I'm sure such a pretty girl wouldn't want to waste her time thinking about nasty old boys..."

For several more seconds, Velma continued to softly tease the slippery pink petals of Shari's pussy. The blond beauty's cheek was pressed against the tile wall, and she softly whimpered while trying to bear down on her lover's hand. "Patience, Shari berry." Velma chuckled softly.

"Mmm..." Shari moaned as she felt the towering old dyke sliding a finger inside her. Velma paused for a couple seconds more, gaging her lover's reaction, and then carefully began to work a second finger inside her young wife. "This okay, honey?" Velma asked. "Didn't bring my trusty battering ram, so I'll just have to use what God gave me."

Now the prodigious woman slowly drew her fingers partway out of her lover's tight little pussy before steadily pumping them in and out, imitating the natural thrusts of intercourse. While she did this, Velma brought her free arm around Shari's taut waist to steady the girl should she fall. "Ohh, Miss Blount—Velma...harder...I love you..."

From Shari's perspective, the sensations were incredibly intense—overwhelming. Even though they'd been together for nearly 10 years and had fucked each other countless times since then, it always was a spiritual experience; a connection of two souls who were truly meant to be together because God willed it. As Velma continued with her thrusts, Shari's body quickly became overwhelmed by a wonderful tingling, buzzing sensation. It originated in the delicious ache brought on by the old dyke's pounding thrusts and radiated upward throughout her body.

Before she knew it, Shari realized she was rocking against Velma's hand; bearing down on her lover's fingers in a bid to fuck herself harder. Taking the cue, the towering butch woman threw a bit more force to her thrusts while she heard the instinctive sharp, almost desperate sounding gasps for air rising through the steam. Shari's little ass swirled lewdly in quivering circles as she continued to bear down against the old dyke's fingers. After a few seconds of this, the poor girl began to cry out as she pounded her fists against the slippery tiled wall.

"Oh, God, Miss Blount, Gaahhh!"

It was arguably one of the most powerful orgasms Shari had ever experienced. The poor girl felt a very intense series of vivid sensations roaring through her body, making her fearful that her heart would stop and she'd black out. She was hyperventilating; slamming the palms of her hands against the wall. At the moment, she didn't give a damn how she looked, or if someone like Miss Lusby or (God forbid) one of the custodians walked in on them.

As Shari rode the last of her powerful orgasm, Velma held her and showered her with a flurry of tender kisses. It was hard to imagine, so many years ago, that a roughshod tomboy like Miss Blount could turn a young beauty like Shari Keefer! And as far as Shari was concerned, it was just as hard to imagine that one day she and Velma would have an unexpected opportunity to act on their shared fantasy of making love in the school locker room. The blond beauty rested her head against Velma's chest, basking in the afterglow of her orgasm. She took the old dyke's hand in hers and began to dutifully suck her wife's fingers, tasting her own wetness along with the soap that was never washed completely away.

The two lovers shared a few tender kisses before deciding at last to finish washing off. "If you feel up to it, I thought that maybe we could go someplace nice for dinner, maybe see a movie or something after." Velma suggested. "It's been a while, and I'd still like to court you properly before we—ah—pick this up later...in bed."

She put a little shampoo in her large palms and started lathering Shari's light blond tresses. "I don't like thinking about it much," Velma started. Her otherwise deep voice halted and cracked a little. "But when you were a senior, when you graduated, I thought it was the last I'd ever see of you..."

"I thought the same thing." Shari softly confessed. "I cried when the last day of class ended."

"Yes, well...I kind of figured there was no way a beautiful girl like you would go for someone as rough as me." Velma chuckled softly to herself. "I honestly didn't think we'd last so long together..."

"...and here we are." Shari finished her wife's sentence.

"You know, I shouldn't have been, but I'm really glad you started coming late to my class...gave us lots of time to get to know each other. I love you so much, Shari berry."

"I love you too, Velma, more than you'll ever know."

Shari tilted her head back under the spray and stood there letting the suds run down her shoulders and back while her wife continued to scrub the rest of her lissome body. Velma and Shari came together for another kiss; the hot water continued to rain down and caress their bodies as they spent the next several minutes scrubbing and exploring each other's bodies. Velma just couldn't keep her hands off Shari, and at one point, they ended up on the waterlogged tile floor making sweet sensual love to each other.

When they returned to the locker room, it was nearly 4PM. "We better get dressed and get going if you want to get dinner before the movie. Weather's supposed to be pretty nice this evening, not too hot. I figured we could go to that drive-in over by Mt. Percy." Velma said.

As Shari finished drying off, the towering butch woman reached into the locker and pulled out a gym bag. She tossed a clean pair of panties to the girl, and then pulled out an extra set of clothes. She set these aside before gathering up the shirt and shorts she'd worn earlier along with Shari's panties.

"I always keep a change of clothes down here." Velma said matter-of-factly. She put away the sponge and shampoo bottle and pulled out a hairbrush and a blow dryer. She went over to the bank of sinks near the toilet stalls and plugged it into an outlet. "Never know when I get the urge to run, or play a round of tennis with Diane. Perks of being a gym teacher."

After they finished getting dressed, Shari watched Velma return to the bank of sinks. The Amazon woman took up the blow dryer and a hairbrush and proceeded to run the rounded bristles underneath the ends of her short sandy hair, rolling it under as she held the dryer nozzle against it for a few seconds. She repeated this several dozen times, scowling once at her reflection when a small section of hair refused to cooperate.

She turned and asked Shari if she looked okay, and Shari said yes, she looked fine. The blond beauty joined her butch wife in front of the large mirror and stood dutifully in place while Velma brushed and dried her lovely light blond tresses. "There we go," Velma said. She unplugged the blow dryer. "Pretty as always. You don't mind going out tonight with a rough old tomboy like me?"

Shari exhaled sharply and rolled her eyes. "Vel—maa..."

Shari and Velma left the locker room and stood in the large common area outside of the main gymnasium. The small scaffold had since been moved, and a large joined ladder had been set up near one of the large trophy cases. "Looks like everything will be ready when school starts next week." Velma observed. Some of the trophy plaques had already been re-hung in the time they'd spent in the locker room.

Something caught Shari's eye, and she paused in front of the trophy case. Inside, on one of the middle shelves, was a very large framed black and white photo. The thing looked ancient in spite of the frame; it looked like it had been taken decades ago. She saw two students; a towering black teen holding a football that said State Championship on it. He wore a letter sweater festooned with several smaller award patches and pins. Standing beside the young man was an equally leggy young woman wearing a similar sweater and calf-length skirt with ankle socks and scuffed up saddle shoes.

And although the young woman was wearing a skirt, it was quite obvious that she was neither pretty nor very feminine. In fact, if it hadn't been for the skirt, she could easily have been mistaken for a preteen boy. The young woman's arm was draped around the boy's shoulders in a chummy embrace. The bottom of the photo read: Male and Female Athlete of the Year—Velma Blount and Ike Linley. Shari grinned. How could she forget that Velma and Coach Linley were also students here?

"Wow, Velma, you didn't tell me about this picture!" Shari said.

The towering gym teacher peered at the photo behind the glass. "Huh, that picture wasn't there earlier today. That was our senior year. Ike was co-captain of the varsity football team. They ended up going to State. Ike probably told the custodians where he stored the trophies, and they decided to put it in."

A sudden thought occurred to Shari just then. "If the custodians were here all day, don't you think it was kind of strange that nobody walked in on us? I mean—someone might've heard us down there..."

Velma didn't seem the least bit concerned as she continued staring at the photo in the trophy case. "In the girls' locker room? I doubt it. As far as I know, the custodians were too busy getting the building ready for school next week. Besides, I'm sure Mr. Bowen or somebody ended up giving them an urgent last-minute assignment."

"Excuse me, young lady—oh, hey..."

The custodian Shari had spoken with earlier took the ladder and moved it a couple feet to one side. Another custodian was with him. He went over to the table and the two of them started discussing where to hang the rest of the plaques. Shari turned to Velma.

"Before we go, I need to stop back at my classroom to lock up. I left my purse down there too."

"You go on ahead, Shari." Velma replied dismissively. "I've got a little business to take care of first. I'll catch up."

"Okay, don't be too long." Shari said.

When she was finally gone, Velma Blount fixed her hoary blue eyes on the custodians. The butch woman made a beeline for the older man. He looked to be around Velma's age; early to mid-50's with a graying flattop and horn rimmed glasses. As the other man got started on the plaques, he reached into the front pocket of his shirt, pulled out a pack of Winstons and a matchbook, and proceeded to light up. The sight of the towering butch gym teacher standing there about a foot away, leering at him, caused him to stop.

"Hello, Mr. Dalton." Velma said in her usual low, domineering voice. "You smoking near my gymnasium?"

The man seemed unfazed. "Yeah, what do you care, Velma? School doesn't even start 'till next week anyway." Without missing a beat, the Amazon woman yanked the cigarette out of the man's mouth. "Hey..."

"You and I have some business to take care of, that's why." Velma snapped. "Let's step into my office."

With a sort of bewildered look on his face, the custodian told his colleague to hold down the fort while he went after Miss Blount. Seconds later, he stepped inside the cramped little office.

"Close the door behind you." Velma said.

Once the door was closed and she was satisfied they were alone, Velma went over to the large metal cabinet behind the desk. She fished out her keyring and selected the right one, and then opened it. A few seconds later the towering gym teacher hefted a case of beer from the bottom shelf and set it on the desk in front of the custodian who was by now grinning ear to ear.

"Wow, Velma, you sprung for a case!" The guy looked like he'd just won the lottery. "You didn't have to do that; six pack would've been just fine. Say...we're starting a card game later tonight, about 8 or 9. You in?"

"No, I'm busy. There's more important things besides cards and beer." Velma replied. "Well, one hand washes the other...you can't ever say I wouldn't return a favor. Thanks, Ernie."

Thank you for reading!