Shari Holds a Torch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmmm, honey...my sweet little angel...I can't wait to go down on you..."

Velma kissed her way upwards until she reached the girl's flat stomach. She caressed and gently massaged her young lover's body while distributing several soft kisses around her navel. The old dyke's eyes settled on those scant little panties, and her lips followed, kissing the top of the damp cotton crotch as the girl's body squirmed beneath her.

"God, you're so wet, honey..."

The kisses became bolder, more insistent. Suddenly Shari let loose with a thin, high pitched cry as Velma's tongue made contact. It pressed against the girl's panty clad crotch, dragging upward for a few gentle licks.

The sweet smell of the blond beauty's arousal was unbelievably exhilarating! Like Velma, the girl had showered before coming here. There was a faint odor of nervous sweat mingling with the light floral notes of soap and laundry detergent. Velma's tongue lapped against the center of the girl's crotch which was thoroughly soaked. A vibrant, heady smell of raw female sex mingled with the faint trace of urine. Velma drew one last breath, taking it all in, before sliding those scant little panties off and tossing them on the floor.

Velma Blount's otherwise cold blue eyes widened in what looked like utter shock. She coughed in an effort to suppress an errant moan of arousal. Shari was pinned underneath the towering old dyke, naked and completely vulnerable. Now Miss Blount recalled why in all her years as a PE teacher at Talcott she'd avoid having to go into the girls' locker room unless it was absolutely necessary. Such sublime beauty would have been almost impossible for her to resist!

"Oh, my beautiful little angel...I'm gonna make you mine tonight!" Velma seethed.

The gym teacher's gruff voice wavered noticeably with pent-up hunger for her former student. Now she was the one who was trembling as she pulled away and pushed her shorts down over her narrow hips, revealing the plain, almost boring light-colored panties underneath. Velma's hands fumbled with the waistband of her panties, and in seconds, she slid them off and returned to the bed.

Shari was still blushing, but she remained silent. The gorgeous teen felt a rush of guilt because she just didn't know how to respond. Of course, Shari was attracted to the idea of Miss Blount. She loved her teacher's company, but she knew she could never tell the woman that she is beautiful. When she really thought about it, Shari was at a total loss for what anyone would call someone who looked like Velma Blount.

Velma stared intently at her young lover as she took her in her arms once more. They shared several deep kisses while the older woman took Shari's small hands in hers and guided them onto her breasts. Shari broke the kiss with another startled gasp. For the first time, she touched another woman, her teacher, a woman she feared yet admired from arm's length. This was like nothing she'd ever experienced before!

"Miss Blount, I..." Shari tried pulling her hand away, but Velma held firm.

"Been dreaming of this for the longest time, honey." Velma whispered. Her hand brushed Shari's breasts, caressing them. "Your touch...is just what I needed..."

Shari's small breasts are youthful and perky little B cups with flesh that is soft and silky to the touch. Velma could barely keep her hands off the girl as they exchanged another heartfelt kiss. On the other hand, Miss Blount felt a bit different. The older woman's lithe body yielded easily to the girl's curious touch. But unlike Shari, Velma's breasts felt like very firm, slight little swells, topped with hardened pebbles of soft brown flesh. For a few seconds, those nipples grazed against Shari's full moistened lips. The towering butch woman softly urged the girl to suckle her.

"Ah, my sweet, stubborn little angel..." Velma sighed.

"I'm not stubborn," Shari muttered softly. "I just like to do things my own way." The girl's lips brushed against the right nipple, and her tongue emerged to flick lightly across the tip.

"Here, lie on your back for me, honey."

Miss Blount pushed the girl onto her back against the mattress once more as she showered her feverish skin with flaming hot kisses and a playful bite here and there. Shari watched in reverent awe while her middle-aged lover licked and sucked at her. The strapping butch woman's tongue emerged like a wet pink snake that slithered over the teen's swollen nipples, drenching them in saliva, and making the tips glisten jewel-like in the light cast from the hallway. Velma's lips and tongue caressed the girl's taut belly once more, teasing the creamy white skin around the navel. Shari's body suddenly tensed up as Velma pushed her legs apart to spread her open.

"Miss Blount, what are you doing?"

"Ssshh, baby, be still. Everything will be okay."

"I can't!"

There was no going back now. Shari bit her lower lip as all of her was bared to her former gym teacher, this towering butch woman she'd had a secret crush on for so long. Every fold and crease of her youthful labia, each golden blond hair curling about her beautiful virgin mound, and every glimpse of her vulva was at long last displayed for Velma Blount's eyes to pour over. The gym teacher stared longingly at her beautiful sex. She drew another deep breath, savoring the most intimate scent of her inexperienced young lover, and then looked up at Shari with pure lust burning in her eyes.

Shari let out a loud consternate gasp when she felt Miss Blount lightly stroking the swollen outer lips of her pussy before slowly inserting a finger inside her. Oh, God, it's too big, Shari thought. Is this what a penis actually feels like?

"Aaugh! It hurts!"

Velma said nothing as she slowly retreated. In the dim light Shari watched as the older woman twisted around, reaching for a drawer in the nightstand beside the bed. There was a rustling and the sound of a cap being removed. "Here, we just need a little extra..." Shari let out another sharp gasp as she felt a dibbling of something cold and wet between her legs. "How's this, honey?" Shari's head fell against the mattress and her eyes closed while the slickened tips of Velma's fingers teased and stroked her young lover's pussy lips.

"Ahhh...my God..."

"Easy, honey...just close your eyes and try to relax. Take a deep breath..."

Miss Blount's already brusque voice deepened and became guttural, trembling from the mounting passion she was trying so hard to contain. Velma's touch grew more invasive, teasing the girl's clitoris and then probing her center. Shari's body suddenly became rigid and she let out another loud gasp as she tried to grab her lover's forearm to stop her. There were tears in the girl's eyes, threatening to run down her face. Normally an aggressive, no-nonsense type like Velma would have scant patience for such "histrionics" as she would've called it, but the sound of this beautiful young girl's anxious sniffles and shallow breaths made her heart race. As for Shari, she could feel her energy draining quickly as if the gym teacher was drawing it out with one finger. The girl saw stars; her head was spinning, and her body tingled all over!

Miss Blount looked down in the dim light at her finger, now coated and glistening with a mixture of lube and Shari's wetness. She re-inserted her finger and slowly eased a second finger inside the frightened teen to stretch her a bit. God, she's so tight...my baby told the truth, Velma thought. She really is a virgin! Not that Velma even once suspected her former student of lying to her. God, she wanted her so much, and now...

Velma's mind was in overdrive. Her chest heaved as she tried to contain her mounting excitement. Right now, she wanted to jump up from the bed and get her strap-on. She wanted to fuck this sweet little blond angel and make it abundantly clear that from now on, they'd be together. But she didn't want to scare her. No, Shari was too sweet, too...dear. Velma sighed. It's just as well, she thought. Hopefully there'd be other opportunities to introduce something larger. No need to try to do everything in one night.

By now, Shari's legs were quivering and her eyes welled up with fresh tears while Miss Blount proceeded to slowly thrust her fingers in and out, stroking the vaginal walls and placing the pad of her thumb squarely against the girl's clitoris. Shari's body remained tensed from the discomfort of being filled for the first time.

The tears broke free now, spilling down the girl's face and dripping onto the pillows beneath her. The girl was no longer frightened. She was overcome with emotion she could barely contain. Her breaths came quick and shallow, and her chest heaved. Velma softly stroked her young lover's thigh with her free hand. She offered soft words of comfort and reassurance while her large fingers continued to deflower her former student.

Shari gasped loudly when Miss Blount eased her fingers out of her after several minutes passed. The girl suddenly became strikingly aware that the gym teacher's face had descended close enough to her pussy that she could feel the old dyke's breath on her, heating her up. Shari gritted her teeth to keep herself from crying out. She didn't want Miss Blount to stop what she was doing, but she couldn't shake that steadily growing shame when she became uncomfortably aware of the strong, heady scent of her arousal. What if Miss Blount thinks I smell bad? Shari wondered. Her mind raced with fear and worry, but she was unable to close her legs against the powerful older woman.

"Oh, my sweet little angel...I'm gonna make you feel so good..."

Shari was lost now. The girl's head fell against the pillows and her eyes rolled back the moment she felt Velma's warm, wet tongue lick across the length of her moistened vulva. It was the most singularly intimate and intense sensation that the beautiful blond angel had felt in her entire life! After a few minutes, Miss Blount paused for a moment or two, admiring the lovely sight of Shari Keefer's little pink pussy. Next, she dragged the flat of her tongue right across the girl's vaginal opening upwards to her clitoris. Unintelligible noises of raw pleasure escaped Shari's mouth as the old dyke hungrily licked her pussy. For a few seconds, Velma continued licking before deciding to press her lips against the girl's feverish wet flesh. She tenderly kissed Shari's pussy as though she were kissing her full on the mouth.

As if she'd been driven mad from lust, Shari put a shaking hand out to the butch woman between her legs. She gingerly placed her hand against Miss Blount's head, noting the soft thickness of the older woman's short, sandy hair. Shari reflected briefly that she never once felt this close to another person before as she watched Miss Blount licking and tasting her sex. For one precious moment, Velma's glacial blue eyes met with Shari's, and a connection was made, causing Shari to feel a sudden outpouring of affection for her older lover. It was so odd that Miss Blount just seemed to know which parts of Shari's body could generate the most intense pleasure. Velma briefly stopped licking much to Shari's consternation.

"Mmm...my Shari berry tastes so yummy!"

"Please don't stop, Miss Blount!" Shari begged.

Those last few words were music to the butch woman's ears. Within seconds, she was back to feasting on the girl's pussy. After several minutes, Shari felt the cacophony of her pleasure building to an intense crescendo. Shari's moans grew louder and more frequent, becoming desperate cries as the sensations overwhelmed her. The sensations, combined with the sight of the powerful butch gym teacher licking her pussy were almost too much for the innocent teen to handle. Suddenly, Shari experienced her first orgasm, brought on by someone besides herself. The poor girl cried out repeatedly as she ground her pelvis against Miss Blount's rugged face.

Shari was spellbound, yet she still lacked the basic awareness at the moment to realize what it meant to have a hardened, masculine woman like her former gym teacher bring her to orgasm like that. The young girl was completely exhausted now. Her gorgeous blond hair snaked across her shoulders and over the pillows like a divine strange halo. She closed her eyes when she felt Miss Blount tenderly brushing a few strands of hair from her face before kissing her deeply. She relaxed now. She eagerly received Velma's tongue in her mouth while tasting and smelling her own sex for the first time.

"I,,,didn't think you would actually do something like that!" Shari whispered incredulously.

"Then I think you have a lot to learn, honey." Velma replied softly. "I'd go to the ends of the earth and back for you."

Miss Blount resumed kissing Shari again while her large hands explored her young lover's body. Her kisses were hot, aggressive, and almost angry; the result of so much pent-up frustration caused by months of wanting so badly what she could not have openly. Shari noticed how Velma's bottom lip was positively quivering from emotion. During the school year, Miss Blount shouldered the growing feelings she'd had for her student every day with fortitude. She made certain to steel herself against temptation any time Shari stopped by to complete a gym make-up or to just visit. But now it was painfully obvious to Shari that her former teacher had become fraught with emotion. Velma was trying her hardest to hold back her tears while she delivered those aggressive kisses to the frightened girl who was helpless to stop her.

The tall, strapping gym teacher palmed the back of Shari's head, grabbing some of those lovely light blond locks of hair, and gently pushed the girl's head downward. Miss Blunt was already laying on her back, and right away Shari noticed that the woman's legs were spread wide open. Velma took Shari's hands and laid them on top of her lean, muscled thighs.

The next thing Miss Blount said sent Shari Keefer into a momentary panic laced with another intense, shrill feeling between her legs that gave her the sensation that she was suddenly in a freefall.

"God, you make me so horny!" Velma said enticingly. "Time for you to learn how to put that pretty little mouth of yours to work on my pussy." Miss Blount said this evenly, almost casually. Her normally clipped voice softened ever so slightly, yet she still managed to retain the same deadly serious tone Shari remembered her using in gym class.

Pussy. That last word completely rattled Shari, painfully prickling the skin around her ears and sending a rash of goosebumps across her body. That is a word that she and her friends have thrown around casually during high school in the cafeteria, or in the hall between classes. But Shari never expected a teacher like Miss Blount to ever utter such a word let alone know the proper context! During her entire four years at Talcott, Miss Velma Blount seemed to act so perfect. She was always the picture of restraint and control around the students. She never allowed a spoken word to ever stray out of place until now. The poor girl was completely stunned!

"I don't think I can do this..."

Velma exhaled in exasperation: "Shari, I'm far too old to be playing games. Don't you think us teachers deserve to feel good too?"

Shari shuddered as Velma uttered those last words. The girl was blushing, and had by now turned ten shades of red. Shari's eyes were as wide as saucers as she saw her former teacher spread open several inches from her face. The swollen, wet flesh of Velma's pussy was obscured mostly by the dense, sandy-colored bush of untrimmed pubic hair curling over her mound. But what little of it she could see was definitely pink and wrinkled. The odor emanating from the older woman's damp snatch was pungent, musky, and overwhelming.

Shari opened her mouth to speak again, but nothing came out. Her mind raced with recollections of having secret fantasies of being alone with Miss Blount, of being pursued by the extremely butch gym teacher and teasing her with her smiles and innuendos. Her eyelids fluttered shut momentarily and she drew another deep breath, taking in the earthy aroma of female arousal. She heard the jokes her classmates used to make about Miss Blount. In fact, Shari often joined in, and now a moment of dark irony crept inside her mind. She knew that she should be repulsed by Miss Blount's advances and the sight of her laying there, nude, wanting her pussy licked. Teachers aren't supposed to have feelings and desires for such things...should they? Shari's train of thought was broken now as she felt Velma's hands tenderly caressing her and trying to urge her to slide downwards a bit.

"That's right, honey, slide down a little...you've got me so wet..."

Miss Blount pushed Shari's head down lower. The closer her nose came to Velma's pussy, the more powerful that heady aroma was. It invaded the girl's nostrils with each nervous breath she drew. Her body trembled as she felt the old dyke's hands gently stroking her hair, urging her lower until she was warmed again by Velma's trembling voice.

"Kiss me, Shari berry...show me what a good girl you are..."

Without a second thought, the girl closed her eyes and pressed her lips tentatively against the butch woman's hairy slit. She delivered a barrage of awkward kisses, unsure of what she was doing was right or not. Velma continued to stroke Shari's hair, gathering it aside so she could watch her young lover going down on her for the first time.

The tip of Shari's tongue emerged to probe the slick inner lips, and now she fought a sudden urge to gag. She was totally unprepared for the flood of wetness that seemed to fill her mouth. It was a little salty and sharp; the accompanying aroma was hypnotic. Shari paused after a couple of seconds because she'd gotten some of Velma's pubic hairs stuck in her teeth. The strapping butch woman slipped her hand down between her legs, pulling the outer labia apart to expose herself further to her young lover. Once again, she issued a command for Shari to lick her pussy.

"I—I don't think I'm very good at this!"

"You're doing just fine, honey. We always seem to do our best when we decide to take a chance."

Shari felt Velma's hand on the back of her head, pushing her face close to her hairy mound once more. Figures Miss Blount would say something corny like that. She always used to say that same thing about taking chances during gym class when she thought her students were getting too lazy. Shari closed her eyes again, and went to work licking her older lover. She began at once to let her tongue nudge and flutter against the swollen clitoris before tracing along the length of her inner labia. This prompted a sudden loud gasp from Velma which was followed by a soft little sobbing as the tip of Shari's tongue briefly penetrated.

"Ohhh, God...I dreamed of this so many times..." Velma sighed. "Don't stop, honey."

Shari was starting to gain confidence as she continued the oral assault. She was teasing the old dyke now. She dragged the manicured tips of her fingernails across Miss Blount's hips, clutching her bare flesh and making the woman moan louder. Velma was dripping wet now. A large wet spot formed and spread on the mattress between Velma's legs, and now it was getting harder for Shari to breathe easy because her lover was squirming around so much. Velma's was bucking against Shari's pretty little lips as if she couldn't get herself close enough to her former student.

"Ahhh...that's it...don't stop—don't stop!" Velma was pushing the words through her clenched teeth now as she sucked in her breath.

Shari Keefer's beautiful sapphire eyes flew open when the darkened bedroom all at once was filled with Miss Blount's moans and cries. At first, Shari thought Velma was hurt. The strapping butch woman let out a scream and then a strangled sounding moan as she struggled to catch her breath. Shari backed off and placed her hand firmly against her lover's heated mound as she rode out the rest of her intense orgasm. Velma put out her hand and Shari did the same. Their fingers were intwined as the girl looked on. She stared at the features of Velma's rugged face in the dim light, tense from her release. The tendons on her neck stood out from the stress of her climax, and she let out one last tortured cry before her head hit the pillow.