Sharin' a Room with Sharon

Story Info
A van breakdown helps Johnny & Sharon get better acquainted.
9.1k words
4.22
77.9k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are in the family minivan, sharing the back seat...Dad is driving with his 70's music on and Mom is asleep in the front passenger seat. A ton of gifts and luggage are piled high up on the middle seat, making it impossible for our parents to see us from the front...it's dark as we are driving home from a holiday gathering and we know there are a couple of hours left in the drive. I was so tired from running around the backyard entertaining our toddler cousins, and you were almost-fresh from getting cleaned up after Uncle Wyatt spilled his beer all over your outfit. Luckily, Cousin Patti, who had turned 18 just two days after your Thanksgiving birthday, was close to your size, so she lent you a tank top and a short skirt.

Your beer-soaked clothes were in a plastic bag under the seat. I had glanced the bag before I had shoved it under there and noticed that not only were your shorts and blouse in there, but your panties and big bra (that I tease you about all the time as your tits are larger than other girls your age) are also in there. so basically, I have deduced that you are wearing nothing but the skirt and the tank top. I have a pillow behind me and have leaned against the window and am starting to fall asleep when you, also sleeping, lay down with your head in my lap...suddenly I realize that your head is resting directly on my crotch.

Maybe it's the angle or the amount of pressure, but as your sleepy cheek settles into my lap, I start to get an erection. What the hell is my sister going to think if she wakes up and finds my cock hard right next to her face. So I tap you on the shoulder and whisper "Sharon..." you look up at me with half-closed eyes. "You might feel more comfortable up here..."

I pull you up so that your head rests on my chest, then, more to hold you in place in a moving car than anything else, I wrap my arms around your belly, and you start to drift back off to sleep. I do too, but before I get all the way asleep, I start to feel your belly and realize that despite being my one-year-younger sister, you have surely grown up to be a pretty hot eighteen-year-old woman...

...my hand transitions from almost absent-mindedly rubbing your belly to sliding up under your shirt and rubbing my hand against the underside of your breasts...I suddenly get a crazy notion and start to slide my fingers under the waistband of your skirt, and just as my fingertips touch the first of your pussy hairs, your stir a little and, to my surprise, you push back against my rapidly hardening cock.

It seems like you are encouraging me rather than chastising me, so I slide my fingers down a little more and feel as your mound rises against my fingertips...you push harder back against my hard-on and turn your head towards me. You open your eyes slowly and look straight into mine: "Johnny, I've thought about something like this soooo many times..." and suddenly we are kissing passionately and my middle finger is rubbing against the slippery-wet warm entrance to your pussy...

Within moments, the eagerness of my middle finger took over...the eagerness to probe just between your pussy lips, stirring your juices so they are flowing freely...every few seconds I pull my finger out, and each time I twirl my slippery fingertip around your clit. A couple of times you started to moan into my mouth, but I knew you were starting to get a little loud so I stopped everything, even the kiss, to press my lips against your ear and whisper: "You have to be quiet or I need to stop because you are making too much noise, Cher'..."

However, before you could assure me you would keep the noise to a minimum, there was a loud POP-ging! sound, a rattling tremor from underneath the car, and smoke starting to come up from under the hood of the car. Dad started swearing and Mom called back to us to make sure we were okay. We assured her we were, and Dad pulled over to the side of the road. It was a bit of a chore, as we all got out of the van to stretch and survey the damage, to not reveal ourselves as guilty of...well, what we WERE guilty of...and after all, we hadn't REALLY been having sex, we had just kissed and touched each other for a little while we were both half asleep. I continued rationalizing our innocence to myself, and, through occasional looks and whispers in your direction, tried to assure you of the same thing...

Well, an hour and a half later, after a tow truck ride where you and Mom rode in the cab of the truck and Dad & I rode in the minivan, we got to a car repair shop in a little town which was open just long enough to tell us that they were closing, and that they could start working on our engine first thing in the morning. Luckily there was a motel across the street from the car repair place, so Dad ran across to discover that they had two rooms left, a king bed room on the second floor and a two-double-bed room near the back of the motel. He announced that we'd be staying in the room with two double beds while he & Mom would stay in the King room. Of course, my mind immediately went to some pretty interesting possibilities for a brother and sister, worked up as much as we already were, alone in a hotel room all night long, forgetting everything I had just been thinking about with regard to our "innocence."

We grabbed our backpacks, and the plastic bag of clothes (which you could rinse out and dry overnight) out of the van before they locked it into the garage for the night, and we walked across the street to the motel. Dad handed us our room key and he & Mom walked toward the stairs to go up to their room, telling us to be down to breakfast by 7:30 in case we could get back on the road early...you and I made our way to the back part of the motel, passing the pool and Jacuzzi area (which would still be open for a few more hours according to the sign) and finally turning around the back corner to find our door. I opened it up and held it open for you. We walked into the room, and the door had one of those hydraulic closing mechanisms. so it was closed almost as quickly as we were behind it, before we could even turn on the light, and except for a sliver of light coming through the window-curtains, the room was suddenly and completely dark...

...that sliver of light lit up your front so I could clearly see your bare midriff between the tank and the skirt, and found myself checking out your long legs as well. so, rather than turn on the light, after gazing on you for a long moment, I started walking towards you in the darkness, saying, "So, Cher...you think we oughtta talk about what just happened in the van?"...

Well, having given you a couple moments to respond, and hearing nothing but seeing the growing passion in your eyes and the trembling of your body as I approached you, I knew what you wanted. I wanted it, too, but we were now bearing, potentially, on some very forbidden territory if we allowed what started in the van to go much further. So instead of kissing you hard on the lips, I decided instead to kiss your cheek and say into your ear, "let's go hang out in the Jacuzzi for a while, maybe calm down a bit...?"

You spoke up and said that you only had your beer-soaked clothes and what you were wearing, but no swimsuit. I said, "I was just gonna go in my underwear. You can too. Go rinse the beer off yours and let's go...it's a nice warm night...besides," I said, "I snuck a couple of those beers out of Uncle Wyatt's fridge so we can have a little somethin'..." I pulled the two still-cool bottles of beer out of my backpack and slapped your rump. "come on, Sis..."

You seemed like you were in the bathroom forever. "How long does it take to rinse out some..." when the door opened and you were standing there in your bra and panties, which were white lacy things both of them, but the beer and the rinse had gotten them so wet that they were mostly transparent. Your nipples and areolae were not only clearly visible, but the cold water had made them hard so it was tough to tell how much was from the cold and how much was due to the sexual energy of the moment.

You started to complain about the wet see-thru panties when I put my finger up to your mouth to shush you. You could smell your own juices from earlier on my finger briefly before I took my hand away from your mouth and grabbed your hand. In the other hand I had the beers and a towel draped over my arm, I told you to grab the room key and we walked around the corner and into the gate of the pool area. You breathed a sigh of relief as you saw that there were no other people at the Jacuzzi at this hour.

We walked over to the Jacuzzi and I helped you down the steps to sit down, then got out again to grab the beers I had set down and opened the top on each one, handing you a bottle. So now we were in a Jacuzzi in our underwear, having spent most of the last several hours thinking about incest, and were now drinking underage together. I felt so naughty, and looking at you it was clear that you were not only feeling that yourself, but you were also a little scared and, based on the look in your eye and the way you were shaking and spasming, very much aroused, and you confirmed that by sidling over to me and clutching my thigh under the bubbly water. my cock strained against my boxer-briefs as I wrapped my arm around you and guided your hand into my lap...

I could feel your reticence as I brought your hand toward my crotch, so I thought that maybe that was your limit as far as touching was concerned. So I let go your hand and instead whispered into your ear that maybe we should just consider this whole thing a mistake and try and forget about some of the dangerous stuff we were pondering earlier. So I took a few more sips of beer from the bottle and lay back against the side of the hot tub, spreading my legs a bit. I was surprised when you turned around and sat right between my spread legs and pushed back against me. For a moment I thought that maybe, when you were pushing back against my hard-on in the van, you figured it was okay since you weren't actually touching Me with your hands. "Okay," I thought as I drained the last few drops from my bottle, "maybe she just wants to keep it friendly but not that serious. I'm okay with that..."

...as you settled back against me, I thought back to when we were in the van earlier. You pushed harder against me now in the Jacuzzi than you had been pushing against me in the van. I could feel the shape of your buttocks hugging my cock like a hot dog in a bun. You looked up to me with a similarly pleading look in your eye and wrapped my arms around your belly, clutching them against you as if you felt very safe when my arms were around you. I kissed the top of your head and held you tighter...

I closed my eyes and relaxed a little bit more. my arm slid up against the underside of your breasts. Earlier in the van, you weren't wearing a bra, so I was actually touching your tits, but this time it didn't seem nearly as naughty, but I flashed back to the moment in the room when I first saw you in your wet undies and realized I had never seen you as close to naked as that before. my cock twitched again, you pushed back against the twitch, and I got a little bolder and clutched your tit tightly in my big long fingers...almost at the same time I felt you take my other hand and slide it down so it was just at the lacy edge of your panties...

"Sharon," I said, "are you sure you want this? I know what I want, and I know it's wrong, baby sis, but if you move that hand any further down, I can't be completely responsible for what happens next..."

Your response to my question seemed to take you a long time. Felt to me like you were really considering all of the ramifications. I wondered for a moment if I was the one being too hasty, since most of the active touching and fondling up to this point had been done by me (was I taking my sister to places I was not even certain of the full consequence of?). Well, what I knew at that moment were two things: I loved my baby sister, and I wanted her to feel good. I mean sure, I had this raging hard-on from everything we'd been doing and thinking about the last few hours, but even beyond that I really did want to give her some pleasure...after all, she did put up with growing up with ME...

When you finally gave me your answer, it was simple and direct. You simply resumed moving my hand toward your panties, and even used your other hand to pull the waistband out so I could slide my fingers in there. When I knew for sure that was what you wanted, I was overcome with so much excitement that My hand, even though it was under the warm Jacuzzi water, was trembling as it approached your pussy once again, so I whispered in your ear "I liked kissing you in the van, can I please kiss you again?"

I could taste the last gulp of beer you'd drunk as our open mouths collided in a soft but lustful kiss...My hands were busy tickling your pussy lips and I enjoyed feeling you shoot your tongue harder into My mouth every time I brushed My fingertips against your clit. Suddenly, I felt a new sensation when you, with your free hand, reached behind your back to clutch My cock through My thin white boxer briefs. I moaned into your mouth so you could tell I liked that, and reacted by working your pussy harder with my hand. We continued like this for several minutes when suddenly I started to feel how hot the hot tub was, and that both you and I were starting to weaken a little from the heat.

"Hey, Cher, what do you say you dry me off and we head back to the room? I'm feeling a little exposed out here..." Which was accurate because I noticed that My cock had made its way out of the hole in My briefs and was naked in your hand. I helped you out of the pool and picked up the two beer bottles. You had already grabbed the towel and were starting to dry me off and tuck my cock back into my briefs when a trio of adolescent boys came into the pool area and headed straight for the hot tub. "Hey, sis, looks like we got outta there just in time. Let's go back in the room and I'll dry you off in there..."

I grab your hand again and we walk briskly out of the pool area just out of the splash zone of the three boys. My cock was still tingling from when you had touched it a moment ago to put it back into my underwear. We are out of the pool gate and at the door of the room when I realize that I forgot the room key back by the Jacuzzi. I glance at you and am freshly acquainted with your near-transparent undies and say to you, "hey, Cher, would you mind running back and grabbing the key real quick?" while I walk over to a trashcan and toss the beer bottles in...you look like you want to protest but for some reason you don't, and you walk confidently back into the pool area. It is clear that when you get near the hot tub, the young boys are staring at you because they get real quiet all of a sudden. I peek around the corner to see them stopped and staring at you. Not sure what compelled you to do it, but when you saw the key, you turned around so that your ass was facing the boys and bent over to pick up the key. When you started walking back towards me, I noticed you had a little bit of a sexy swagger in your hips as if you have just given three young men their first honest boners...of course, I was treated to the frontal view of your body as you did this, and My dick started to push against My wet briefs again. I was pretty glad we were going to go back into the room at this point because even I was starting to get embarrassed...

When you handed me the key, it felt like you were holding onto my hand for an extra few moments more than I would have expected. I looked into your eyes and I saw a mischief in them that could only have been created by your satisfaction at making those boys drool. I could hear them starting to talk about you as I opened the door and held it for you, and I just heard one of them saying "my god did you see those TITS?!?!" when the door closed behind us and we were once again in the dark room

"Maybe we better get ready for bed, Sis. I'll see if there's anything good on the TV."

I watched as you went into the bathroom and closed the door behind you. I heard the shower for a few moments, then I heard the blow dryer for a few moments, and not too long after that, you came out of the bathroom wearing the tank top from your borrowed outfit, and the panties, which it looks like you had done your best to dry off before you put them back on. there was no disguising your nipples against the thin tank top—they pressed even tighter against the threadbare shirt as you raised your hands above your head to dry your hair off with a motel towel.

Meantime, I had been surfing the channels for a few moments and had found a few quasi-interesting programs on the television, but I kept going through the channels, not happy with anything. "Here, why don't you see if you can find anything decent on," I said as I walked over to the bathroom and tossed the remote at you. I only half noticed that you had sat down on MY bed instead of the one where you had originally thrown your backpack, because I had one main goal in my mind at that moment, namely that I needed to run some cold water over my dick so that I could maybe have the strength to take this whole bro/sis thing a little more slowly. Still wasn't sure that anything I was doing was right or good or justifiable, but I was determined to give you every opportunity to back away from my perverted notions.

Well, needless to say, the cold water helped, and wringing out and blow-drying my briefs helped them to be not so revealing, and I walked out of the bathroom with a flaccid penis and a renewed confidence that I could maybe control myself long enough for us to get to sleep without doing anything too bizarre or illegal...but that all changed when I opened the bathroom door wearing just my briefs and my t-shirt from earlier, and saw you...or, more properly, saw what you were staring at on the television...

I look over at the television and there on the screen is a woman, naked in a gym shower. She is kneeling and taking a tile off the side of the shower and peeking through the hole at a bunch of guys naked in the men's shower. It even looked like the camera was right on one of the guy's cocks for a moment. But what was just as interesting as what was on the television was what you were doing. You were sitting there with your mouth half-open, your nipples pressing against the tank top like they wanted to break through, and one of your hands in your lap, but it looked like it was moving around down there. I started to wonder if you were rubbing yourself through your panties when I realized that watching both the television and my sister was causing my cock to grow again, despite my best efforts in the cold shower.

...then I noticed that it looked like you had not dried your panties all the way when you were in the bathroom, because there was a wet spot under you, and I got a little pissed off that you were sitting on MY bed getting the sheet all wet. "Hey, you, that's my bed, sit on your own bed with wet panties already." you protested that you HAD dried the panties off completely, and you stood up and took my hand and held it against your hip.

"See, dry as a bone, and still warm."

But I came back with "but look, little sis, that's NOT where the moisture is coming from..." and you looked down at your panties and saw that your crotch was wet, and it didn't smell like Jacuzzi-water either. You were clearly turned on by the movie, and probably also by what we had been doing in the Jacuzzi, but it was clear that you were also embarrassed, and you asked me if I minded sleeping on the other bed since you had already gotten this one wet.

I complained that the other bed didn't have as good a view of the television, and the movie was just starting to get good. Some hunk of a guy with long hair was taking a shower and the same blonde woman from the earlier shower scene was upset at him for trespassing into her house. But they were clearly turned on by each other, and next thing you know they are having sex and videotaping it. I was mesmerized by the scene for a bit, then I realized, YET AGAIN, that my boner was becoming more than obvious, and so I quickly got into the bed next to you and pulled the sheet and comforter over my stiffening prick. "Tell you what, Cher-We can watch the movie together, but if the sheet is still wet when it's over, then I will sleep on the other bed. otherwise you're gonna have to move...