Sharing a Moment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky disappeared under Jasmine. I felt her tongue on my balls. It quickly became obvious that she was licking both of us.

"Oh yes! Right there!" Jasmine cried when Becky focused on her clit. This time Jasmine had multiple orgasms.

Becky started licking my balls in earnest. Unable to resist, I blew my wad deep into Jasmine's ass. Becky surprised me once again by pulling my cock free before I was done and accepting the last few spurts down her throat. Then she got up and went to the bathroom.

I rolled Jasmine over and we started kissing. Soon my cock was hard once again and she slipped it into her pussy as we continued to kiss. This time we fucked slowly. I broke from our kiss and started licking her dark skinned tits. Jasmine sighed contentedly.

We fucked for a few more minutes before we decided to see what was taking Becky so long. I heard the shower going as we made our way to the bathroom. We walked in just as Becky step out of the shower. I climbed into the shower. Jasmine kissed Becky first and then joined me. We washed each other as Becky watched.

Jasmine made me sit on the ledge and then she sunk her pussy down over my cock as she faced away from me. Soon she was bouncing up and down. I held her hips to help. We both came hard before finishing and stepping out of the shower. Becky brought us two towels.

"So Jasmine, have you decided to go back to men?" she asked in a joking manner. Even I could hear the nervousness in her voice. Jasmine took Becky's face in her hands and kissed her passionately.

"Becky, I love you. Thank you very much for sharing me with a very attractive man. I don't know if we'll ever do this again, that's up to you. All I know is that I want to spend the rest of my life with you," she said. They broke their kiss and looked at me. I knew when it was time to step out.

"Thank you for sharing a moment with me. I'm happy you two have each other. You both deserve the best. I'm going to sleep now." I said and turned without another word and went to my bedroom. I fell asleep to Becky's moaning. It was obvious that Jasmine was going to show her just how much she loved her.

I awoke briefly an hour later as they both crawled into my bed.

"Tony, do you mind if we sleep with you. Um, our bed's a mess," Becky said, coloring slightly in embarrassment. I smiled and lifted the blankets. They climbed into my bed on either side of me. I looked at them each and smiled.

"What a day!" I thought as a fell back asleep.

12