Sharing Family Love

Story Info
Daddy sees his daughter playing and punishes her properly
1k words
3.56
66.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The run was pleasant in the twilight of the evening, but it had become muggy out so I cut it short. I was walking now, cooling down and taking a short cut between two townhouses. I was wearing some loose running shorts and a tee shirt along with my sneakers.

I glanced over to a window and noted the blinds had not been closed for the night yet. It was well lit inside the room, and I could see the little charmer on the sofa. She was wearing a peignoir and no panties. That was clear from the way her long legs were spread apart. Her head was lolling back against the sofa cushions, eyes were shut, and her hands were on her firm breasts.

This was an interesting development, indeed. My eyes looked to each side. In the back was an alley running behind the homes. To the front was a quiet street. No one walking by in the darkness of the evening. One of my hands pulled my shorts down as the other lifted my growing pecker up and squeezed it while I gazed into the living room.

I stood to the side of the window so the light was not shining upon me and watched her while I fondled my balls damp with my sweat. My cock had grown its mushroom head large now and I knew it was purple and eager. My fingers stroked the prominent veins in my stiff member and then pressed together more tightly as I watched her squeezing each nipple.

Her legs were writhing and pressing her thighs together now, and one hand dropped to the hood of her clit. I could see her rubbing it as her mouth opened wider and her head moved back and forth on the cushion. My stiffness only increased and the pace of my strokes became quicker and a little rougher. I squeezed my ass cheeks together which always increased the pleasure of my jerking off.

Such a pretty little thing she was. She was just past eighteen years old, with raven tresses that curled down around her sweet face. They tossed back and forth as her fingers became more aggressive on her juicy kitten. Her knees were pulled all the way up now and the fingers of one hand were rubbing her wet slit while two fingers of the other hand were slapping the tiny clit beneath a small patch of dark pubes.

I am always fully in control of myself. I was getting close to an eruption so I paced myself, slowing down and just edging, as I continued watching her little show. It was clear she was giving herself small orgasms over and over from the way her hips would thrust forward and her fingers kept filling her tiny kitten. Her passionate cries would just barely reach my ears through the window.

After each small cum she would pause slightly and her fingers would seek her mouth. I watched her lick her fingers clean and then quickly go to her breasts once more. She would fondle one after the other before returning to her juicy slit to continue her self-play.

I was so damned close. I needed to get my relief. It was time. She'd had enough naughty behavior for tonight. I reached down and pulled my shorts up and over my still twitching prick.

Walking to the front of the town home, I went to the front door. My key slipped in and I opened the door quickly. She looked at me as I saw the guilt on her face.

"Daddy. I was waiting for you. Is everything alright? It usually takes you longer."

I smiled at her. Such a bad little daughter. Time for her lesson for the night. I used my toes to slip each sneaker off and then dropped my shorts and pulled my tee shirt up and over my chest and head. I went over to her on the sofa and sat down beside her.

"Get down, chiquita. Take off my socks. That's it. Now kiss my feet for me. They're tired. Good girl. Tell me what you were doing. Go on, lick my feet and tell me."

"I was a little bad. Just a little." She sucked my toes one after the other. "But I'm sorry. I only played with myself a little, Sir. Just a little."

"Oh, sweetie. I always know what you've done. You did more than a little. See what you did while I watched? See what you did to me?" I was stroking my cock as she caressed my feet. She looked up as she always does. Loving me. Such a naughty girl. She would get her punishment. But first I needed something. And she knew it. She sat up off of her thighs and took me into her long, delicate fingers. She smiled.

Her face ducked down and her tongue began to lick my ball sack. It was tight up into my groin now as her hands were fondling my hard on. One hand was rubbing its palm over my cock head and the other helped her take each ball into her mouth to be sucked. Then she would touch her tongue to my pucker and give me a tingle. I loved that.

Now her mouth had taken me in and one little fist was squeezing me as her tongue roughly licked and then sucked me. I took her dark curls in my hands and forced my prick into her throat. I could hear her gagging as she accepted it.

Her eyes teared up but her hands went to my butt and gripped it. I kept fucking her precious face. My darling little daughter would give her father some pleasure. Later she would get the discipline she needed. Now I grunted and filled her mouth with my milk. She was eager to take it all and make sure she got every drop.

She grinned up at me. "Did I do good, Daddy?"