Sharing My Bed

Story Info
She finds out what her brother and cousin have been doing.
8k words
4.58
376.3k
291
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,602 Followers

"Emily, don't forget Jeff and Stephanie are going to be here soon," my mother called as I headed to my room. "You need to clean up your room so we can put a mattress on the floor for your cousin."

"Yes mom," I called back, repressing a sigh.

It wasn't that I didn't like having my older brother and cousin around, I had actually been looking forward to seeing them. It was just that growing up they had always seemed to like spending time with each other more than me. It wasn't like they ignored me, they let me hang out with them and everything, but I often got the feeling that I was intruding somehow. The way mom had been going on about their visit just reminded me of those feelings of being left out.

I sometimes mentally blamed it on the age difference, I was about two years younger than they were while they were only about a month apart. It wasn't such a big deal these days mind you, me at eighteen and them at twenty was not as significant a gap as when we were younger. There was nothing I could do at this point though, they had been really close growing up and had moved into an apartment together after high school; there was just no way I could compete.

Still, it would be nice to have them around for a few days. They didn't live particularly far away, but far enough that I hardly got to see them anymore. I had been toying with the idea of finding a place closer to them when I moved out. Being eighteen and almost done school all I could think about was finally getting a place of my own, even if it was just a tiny apartment somewhere.

I was distracted enough by my thoughts and cleaning up that I didn't even notice Jeff standing in the doorway until I happened to turn around. He was leaning against the doorframe with his arms crossed just watching me.

"Oh my god Jeff, how long have you been standing there?" I demanded.

"Couple minutes," he answered.

He had an amazing poker face when he wanted to, and he was giving no indication of what he was thinking. Even though I couldn't read his face I decided he probably wasn't up to anything. He must have just wanted to see how long it would take me to notice him. I stepped into his arms as he opened them for me and we hugged. I lingered a little longer than I usually would have; it had been a while since my last boyfriend and the contact with a guy felt good, even if he was my brother.

"Where's Steph?" I asked, finally releasing him.

"Downstairs, still talking." He wasn't always much for conversation either.

I gave him a light shove and he backed up, letting me past him in the hallway. I turned the corner to find Stephanie just reaching the top of stairs.

"Stephanie!" I hurried the last few steps and threw my arms around her.

"Hey Emmy," she replied. She pushed me back to arm length after a moment and looked me up and down. "You're getting bigger."

I gave her a confused look, "I don't think I'm any taller since last time you were here."

"I meant your boobs. They seem bigger."

I blushed and made sure Jeff wasn't within earshot. "Yeah, they've been growing some."

"They look nice."

Stephanie's last comment confused me a little, but I didn't worry about it for too long. She followed me back to my room and sat down on the bed cross-legged. Unlike Jeff, Stephanie loved talking and she kept me entertained while I finished cleaning up the room.

****

That night, after putting on my nightshirt, I settled in on the far side of my bed and waited for Stephanie to get back from the bathroom. We had gotten the mattress set up for her, but I didn't think she would actually use it. We always slept together in my bed when she stayed over, it had plenty of room and neither of us had a problem with sharing. Mom didn't seem to understand that though and I had given up trying to argue the point with her.

She closed the door and turned off the light before walking over to the bed and climbing in beside me. We stayed up for a while just talking and giggling before eventually falling asleep.

I woke sometime early in the morning and found that I had rolled onto my side facing away from Stephanie, and that at some point she had curled up behind me and draped her arm across me. I thought about shifting or waking her up, but it actually felt kind of nice and it wasn't doing any harm. I lay there for a while feeling the warmth of her body wrapped around me before drifting off again.

When I awoke the second time the sunlight was beginning to pour through the window and I knew I had to get up soon. I gently lifted Stephanie's arm and started to slide out, trying not to wake her.

"Mmph, don't go, you're so cuddly," she mumbled. She freed her arm from my grasp and wrapped it back around my waist, holding me tight.

"I gotta go to school Steph," I said, tugging at her wrist.

"Just five more minutes."

"Stepha-neeeeeee," I whined.

"Okay, okay." She pulled her arm off me and let me crawl over her to get off the bed.

I had a quick shower and grabbed some toast before just barely catching my bus. School was predictably tedious, made worse that day because I actually had a reason to want to get home afterward. The main thing that kept me from completely giving up on it was the knowledge that I only had to get through a few more months and then I was done.

****

Mom went to bed early that night, she had a rough day at work apparently. I stayed up for a while watching a movie with Jeff and Stephanie, then went to bed when it was over. Unlike them I still had to get up in the morning. Stephanie said she would be up before too long, but I fell asleep before then.

I woke up about an hour later and found the space next to me still empty. She might have fallen asleep downstairs on the couch, it had been known to happen.

I could have just stayed where I was, if Stephanie spent the night on the couch that was her own fault. At the same time, I had kind of been looking forward to spending another night with her. Much as I would protest if anyone accused me, part of me was hoping that she would cuddle up with me again.

I got out of bed and padded down the hall to the stairs. I would just check, just make sure where she was. If she was sleeping I would leave her be I told myself.

The lights were out in the living room, but as I entered the doorway I could make out Stephanie's head and shoulder silhouetted by the faint light of the TV. She was sitting sideways on the couch and seemed to be moving slightly, almost a rocking motion. She was breathing heavily and gave no indication of noticing me as I crept closer, but I couldn't figure out what she was doing.

I was about to say something when I realized that along with Stephanie's breathing I could hear someone else's. I had sudden suspicion what was going on, but I had to be wrong. There was no way they would be....

I snuck up to the side of the couch Stephanie was facing away from, I had to know for sure. I took a couple deep but quiet breaths to try and calm myself, then I peeked up over the arm of the couch.

She was naked, there was enough light that I had no doubt of that. Someone's legs were sticking out from under her as she rocked gently back and forth on top of them. Even though I couldn't see who they belonged to, I knew who it had to be.

I sank down to the floor, out of sight in case Stephanie turned around. I was so nervous my hands started shaking. What if they caught me? How was going to explain what I was doing sneaking around on the floor? I had to get out, back to my room. Just get back to my bed and go back to sleep, pretend I never saw anything.

Constantly looking over my shoulder to make sure Stephanie didn't see me as I snuck back out of the room proved to be a bad idea. I ran straight into the doorframe and my knee banged off the wall. I managed to hold back a curse, but even as I turned around I knew they had heard.

"Emmy?" Stephanie was staring at me, trying to figure out who I was in the darkness. Of course her first guess had been right, there were only so many people it could be.

Jeff sat up as well to look over the back of the couch, and as I stared stupidly back at the two of them it suddenly occurred to me that they probably weren't any happier about being caught than I was. I was just starting to process that they had actually been fucking, and it almost certainly wasn't the first time.

They were cousins, what the hell were they thinking? And why the hell did they think fucking on the couch was a good idea? That was almost asking to be caught.

"Em?" Jeff sounded confused, maybe even worried.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean... I'm sorry," I babbled. I wanted to run, to get out of there, but I couldn't make myself move.

"Em, you're not going to tell anyone are you?" Jeff asked.

Of course I wouldn't tell anyone, we had always kept each other's secrets growing up and I wasn't about tell on him now. Besides, who would I tell about something like this?

"N-no," I managed to say. It was hard to tell in the dark, but Jeff looked relieved.

My legs finally responded to my commands and I fled back to my bed, pulling the blanket over my head as I curled up into a ball. Stephanie came in a little while later and flopped down on the mattress beside the bed. I felt relieved that she hadn't decided to sleep on the bed beside me again; I wasn't sure how I would handle it given what I had just experienced.

****

"Morning," said Stephanie as she bounced down beside me.

"Mmph," I replied sleepily. I stretched as I rolled over to face her. She was looking at me thoughtfully, chewing slowly on her lip.

"Emmy, are you mad at me? About, y'know, last night."

I didn't know how to feel about what I had seen, but I was pretty sure I wasn't angry.

"No Steph, I'm not mad." I tried to hold back a yawn and failed.

"Okay, you just seemed upset last night. I mean, you had every reason to be, but... anyway I'm glad you're not," she finished.

I shrugged somewhat awkwardly as I lay on my side. "It's not really any of my business what you guys do. It is kinda weird for me though, I won't deny that."

Stephanie didn't say anything for a few minutes and I almost drifted back to sleep.

"Do you want to go shopping with me?" she asked suddenly. The abrupt non-sequitur threw me off for a moment.

"Uh, okay," I said, still trying to figure out where that had come from. "How about right after school?"

"Actually I thought maybe you could skip classes and we could go this morning," she suggested. "If you want to that is," she continued quickly, "no pressure or anything."

I wasn't in the habit of skipping school, but the idea really appealed to me today. I knew I would just be obsessing over Jeff and Stephanie's relationship all day anyway, not like I was going to learn much.

"You know what, fuck it. Let's do it."

Stephanie squealed and clapped her hands as she jumped off the bed. She paused halfway to the door and turned back to me.

"I was thinking about making pancakes, you want some?" she asked.

"Sure."

I lay there for a few more minutes, then forced myself to get up when it became clear I was just going to fall asleep again otherwise. I took a quick shower before wandering sleepily downstairs to the kitchen.

Stephanie was humming something to herself as I walked in and she set a plate of pancakes in front of me even as I sat down at the table. It was way too early to be that cheerful, if she hadn't just made me pancakes I would probably have been annoyed.

After breakfast we headed for the mall in Stephanie's car. I stared blankly out the window for most of the ride, preoccupied with my own thoughts, as Stephanie sang along with songs on the radio. Tried to sing along anyway. I smiled every now and then when she clearly had no idea what the words were but it didn't seem to bother her.

We wandered around various stores for a bit until Stephanie dragged me into a lingerie store. I was a little uncomfortable, I had never been inside one before. I followed her around as she examined the various articles on display trying not to look out of place.

"Oh my god Emmy, you have to try these on!" Stephanie held up the smallest pair of panties I think I had ever seen.

"I can't wear those, they're tiny," I said, looking around to make sure nobody was watching us and trying not to blush.

"They'll look so good on you. Come on just try them on, you don't have to get them if you don't want to."

I reluctantly let her push me inside a dressing room before holding up the panties she had given me. They still looked tiny but I reminded myself that nobody else was going to see them; I just had to try them on to make Stephanie happy. I double checked the lock on the door before slipping out of my pants and underwear and pulling them on. I was glad a kept my pussy hair trimmed because they really were as small as they looked and barely covered what little I had down there as it was.

As I turned to see them at different angles in the mirror I realized that Stephanie was right, they did look good on me. Still, there was no way I was going to get them; I would be too embarrassed to ever wear them.

"Open up Emmy, let me see." Stephanie's voice startled me and I realized I had gotten caught up looking at my own reflection.

"No way Steph, I told you they're too little."

"Come on, just a peek," she whined, "don't make me make a scene."

The last thing I wanted was to draw attention to myself. Besides, for all my protesting I kind of wanted her to see me. I carefully unlocked the door and opened it just far enough for her to slide in with me.

"Oh my god, you look totally hot in those. I told you," she exclaimed.

I blushed as she looked me over, but I couldn't help feeling a surge of pride at her words; she thought I looked hot. She turned me toward the mirror and stood behind me, looking over my shoulder.

"You should wear those for Jeff," she said, "he'd like them I bet."

"Shut up, no he wouldn't."

Stephanie smirked at me in the mirror. "Sure he would. I've seen the way he looks at you sometimes, he'd love to see you in those."

"Liar," I shot back without much conviction. I remembered how I had caught him watching me while I cleaned my room. It hadn't meant anything to me then, but now I could see it in a different light.

"I'm not lying Emmy, but it's okay if you don't believe me." She made small adjustments to the panties and I felt my heart beat faster at her touch. "I really do think you look hot in them though."

Her body was pressed up against mine as her fingers lingered on the bare skin of my legs and I felt her breasts pressing against my back. Usually I hardly noticed them but all of a sudden I was extremely aware of their presence.

Almost as if she could read my thoughts her hand brushed across my crotch and my legs suddenly felt weak. I didn't know where it was coming from but I wanted her to touch me, I wanted to feel her hands on me.

"Does that feel good," she whispered in my ear.

I didn't answer, I couldn't form a sentence in my head let alone in my throat. Her hand was on my pussy again, stroking it softly through the thin panties. I closed my eyes so I wouldn't have to see what she was doing in the mirror, so I could pretend I wasn't letting this happen.

Stephanie slipped her hand underneath the panties to touch my pussy lips directly. Her hands were more experienced than my own, she seemed to know exactly where to touch me.

I lost my balance as she slid a finger inside me and fell against the mirror. I couldn't believe I was letting her do this to me, in the middle of a store no less. I couldn't bring myself to stop her; it felt so good, so incredibly good.

Suddenly her thumb was on my clit and I lost control. Stephanie held me up as I came, I did everything I could not to make a sound. It was the most amazing feeling I ever had. The combination of my cousin masturbating me and the public location made my orgasm way more intense than any I had before.

Stephanie reluctantly released me when I recovered enough to stand up. I smoothed out my hair with my hands then reached for my own panties to change back into them. Her hand grabbed mine halfway there, stopping my movement.

"You should wear those out," she said.

"Are you crazy?" I hissed, "I can't do that."

She shrugged, "your choice, but they're pretty wet. I didn't think you'd want anybody else noticing."

I was horrified to discover she was right, the panties I had tried on were completely soaked. I could either put my pants on over them and deal with them at home or leave them here with the knowledge that someone else would find them.

I decided Stephanie's suggestion was the lesser of two evils, as far as I was concerned anyway. I pulled my pants back on and stuffed my underwear in my pocket before following her out of the changing room.

Stephanie bought a couple things she had picked out and she chatted nonchalantly with the salesgirl while I stood awkwardly behind her, certain someone would guess what I had done. Amazingly nobody said anything and we walked out of the store unharassed.

"I can't believe I did that," I whispered to Stephanie.

"What, the shoplifting or before that?" she asked.

"Both I guess," I admitted.

Thankfully we went straight home after that. Stephanie wanted to stop at a couple more stores on the way out, but I managed to convince her that I had enough for one day.

I rushed up to my room as soon as we arrived and closed the door. I changed out of the wet panties and threw them in my laundry basket. Since I mostly did my own laundry I was pretty sure I could get them washed without anyone else seeing.

Stephanie was in the living room telling Jeff about our shopping trip when I came back downstairs. He seemed pretty focused on whatever was on TV, but I guess he must have been paying enough attention to her to keep her happy.

"You should see what Emily got," she said as she saw me approaching.

"Oh yeah?" he said without taking his eyes off the screen.

"Stephanie shut up!" I almost yelled.

"Don't worry Emmy, I'm just teasing. That's for you to show him when you want to." Stephanie patted the spot beside her on the couch, right in the middle between them, inviting me to sit down. "I left out some other details too, girl stuff y'know?"

I sat down feeling relieved that she hadn't told Jeff any of the embarrassing parts of our day. Stephanie immediately snuggled up against me and laid her head on my shoulder. I glanced at Jeff but he wasn't paying any attention to us. When I thought about it our closeness was not particularly unusual, it just seemed that way to me because of what had happened earlier.

"Can we change the channel, this is boring," said Stephanie, startling me out of my thoughts.

"I'm watching it," said Jeff.

"C'mon Jeff, give me the remote." He held the remote out to her, then snatched it away as soon as she reached for it. "You jerk," she pouted.

Before I knew what was happening Stephanie climbed onto my lap and pulled my chin up as she leaned her head toward me. Her lips felt so soft on mine as she kissed me, her tongue just barely tracing the opening of my mouth. It was so different from the boys I had kissed before, so much gentler and somehow more passionate at the same time.

Stephanie held her hand up in triumph as she pulled away from me, the remote clutched in her fingers. Jeff was staring at us and I realized that she had just kissed me as a distraction. She sat back down beside me and started flipping channels, looking for something to watch.

The full impact of what had just happened suddenly hit me and I stood up suddenly and ran to the stairs. Once again I found myself desperately needing to escape the living room.

"Emmy, where you going?" Stephanie called out behind me, obviously confused as to why I just took off.

Xarth
Xarth
14,602 Followers