Sharing My Partner

Story Info
Watching her suck another guy's cock.
848 words
3.81
1.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You could say I live a kinky lifestyle. I love the shameful things I crave. I share my partner with whoever I please. The one caveat is that I cannot intervene unless invited. It was originally her idea, and I am willingly onboard.

I get off on reclaiming my woman after she has been fucked by a stranger. My testosterone levels are through the roof. My erections are more powerful, and my sexual drive goes into a frenzy. I love to hear her enjoying being fucked by another guy. Sometimes I am shut out of the room, and am not allowed to sit at the end of the bed, and watch. I drown her with questions after he has gone, 'is his cock bigger than mine? did you find him hotter than me? does he have a better body than mine? did you enjoy his fucking your cunt? does he kiss better than me?'

She is always honest. Yes his cock was bigger than mine. Yes his body is more toned than mine. Yes he fucks better than me. Yes he lasts longer than me. So I have lots of room to improve. My partner so enjoys a strangers touch, and she just loves a fresh hunk of man meat in her mouth.

This desire for mental sadomasochism, is so fucking healthy for me. I live in a woman led relationship. It works for us. I am not enough for her. She is a sexual nymph. She needs more than one cock in her life. So sharing her with other men, works for us. I know I am the one constant in her life. Through thick, and thin, I will always be there. And besides, a whole lot of sexual competition is good for every relationship. It begins for all of us at the beginning. We went out seeking the most sexually attractive female to settle down with. We tried ten, or fifteen females, in the sack, before we made a final decision. So I have somewhat changed the rules, and I like it.

Sometimes I get to watch. I am even allowed to kiss her on the mouth, while he is fucking her from behind. Sometimes she will turn her head in my direction while I sit in the corner, and watch, exclaiming to me 'look how hard he is', as she places his cock in her snatch. Watching another mans balls slapping against her face, is such a turn on. Moments like these are seared into my sexual memory banks. I can revisit the experience anytime I want. I have to visit the eye specialist regularly, to get the lust sucked out of my eyes.

When I am privileged to be invited into the room, where the fuck is going down, that is something else. No jealousy is to be shown by me to the guy, or to my partner, otherwise its all over. I am allowed to sit at her head, and look into her face as he fucks her from behind. I get sucked into her dilated eyes, and hear the wobbling moans that leave her open mouth. I can even play with her blonde hair as he fucks her. The room is a sexual bomb.

But what I like most of all, is watching her suck another man's cock. There she is my sexual goddess, lolli-popping his cock, in and out, of her gorgeous mouth. After she has blown him, she turns to me, to share a cummy kiss. For sure she gets hornier for him, than for me. She may love his cock, because its bigger than mine. And I know she thinks about other guys cocks, most of the day.

One or two times She made me suck the other guy's cock, while she lit a cigarette and watched. And there was the time I had to wait outside while they fucked their brains out, and when I put my head on the pillow to sleep, it was gooey wet, and sticky, to the side of my face, where she had made him shoot his load, so I would be reminded of him, after he had gone. Now that was kinky!.

So I have to compete with other men, for the sexual prowess of my best mate. It's the kinky lifestyle I live. It keeps us both honest. There is something about a stranger man undressing my partner in front of me, seeing him pull down her panty's, and seeing his cock leap out of his pants, just for her. Watching a stranger man supping at my partner's cunt, his tongue searching around her clitoris, probing the outer reaches of her labia lips, then watching him fuck her from the end of the bed, his rootworks, smooth, and hard, as a billiard ball slapping into her cunt, as she calls for me to put my face inches from her pussy, while he fucks her, and yelling just before he cums, to pull out, and cover my face, with his man juice.

Sexual flesh, is such a beautiful thing to write about.