Sharing My Wife Amanda Ch. 07

Story Info
Sleeping with her boss has dire consequences...
11.8k words
4.31
54.2k
54

Part 7 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,182 Followers

(Author's warning: this story is much darker than the previous Chapters of my "Sharing My Wife Amanda" storyline. It involves graphic rape, humiliation, and sodomy, among other things.

Special thanks, once again, to Goddess_of_Sunshine...this time, for giving me more of a female's perspective.)

My wife Amanda tried to act casual as she exited her boss' office.

She licked her lips furtively, tasting the residual cum that remained at the corner of her mouth. As usual, Glenn's semen tasted extremely salty.

Amanda strolled past several coworkers, wondering if they suspected... if they noticed how her hair was a bit more disheveled now compared to when she first entered Glenn's office, or that the fabric of her dress was suddenly ruffled and wrinkled. Amanda smiled confidently at her fellow employees, as she passed them. Some, especially the men, smiled back at her, others waved. All appeared totally oblivious.

Amanda smirked.

My wife had just sucked and fucked her boss Glenn in his office again. As per the arrangement she made with the 5 men who gangbanged her so that they would gangbang me as well, she had slept with each of them, one day a week each for one month <refers to events in Chapter 1>. As was the case for the previous 3 weeks, Glenn was first on her list to fuck. Since today marked the final time they would be together, Amanda wanted to make it memorable for him. She took care of him and treated him well, which was to say that after Glenn ejaculated in her pussy, my wife took his cock into her mouth and blew him until she swallowed his second load.

Amanda knew that Glenn wouldn't be able to let her go so easily despite the fact their arrangement had concluded. If fact, she was well aware that all the men in our gangbang group wouldn't be able to give her up after an entire month of nonstop, incredible sex. The very idea scared her and made her proud both at the same time. In spite of everything, Amanda smiled to herself.

Amanda entered her office, which was just down the hallway from Glenn's. It was 4 o'clock, and she had a half hour remaining in the work week. Ever the conscientious employee, she took advantage of the time to get more work done for Glenn. He had given her a raise when they first started having sex after the gangbang. Although it was clear that the raise had nothing to do with the intimacy of their relationship, my wife still felt compelled to prove to him, and to herself, that she was truly worth every penny.

Once 4:30pm finally arrived, Amanda grabbed her purse and headed for the stairs. Her office was located on the 8th floor of the building, but my wife seldom rode the elevator. She was an avid runner and a fitness freak, and taking the stairs every day was just another way in which she tried to keep herself in shape. She loped down the first 6 flights of stairs easily.

Amanda suddenly paused and tilted her head. There was a strong odor in the air. Smoke. She looked around. Everything in the stairwell was made of concrete and metal, so she was sure the building wasn't on fire. She descended the stairs a bit more cautiously until she arrived at the bottom. The stench of smoke was definitely stronger here.

Off to her right was the exit that led to outdoor parking lot where her car was located. To her left was a man dressed in a fancy suite pacing angrily pacing back and forth, smoking a cigarette. His long blonde hair was slicked back and had an extremely oily appearance. Amanda immediately recognized him.

"Hi, Geoffrey. Is everything ok?" Geoffrey worked on the 7th floor and in a different department from Amanda. But they shared the same circle of friends at work, and occasionally hung out with each other during lunch outings and happy hours.

The man didn't say anything, he just kept smoking and pacing. He had the expression of a thundercloud.

Amanda hesitated. Clearly, Geoffrey was in distress. She glanced at the exit, which would lead her to the parking lot and to her car, and ultimately home, where she knew I was already anxiously waiting for her. But Amanda wasn't the type to ignore someone who was in anguish, especially a friend or a coworker. It wasn't in her nature.

That was one of the many reasons why I loved her so much.

"You know, I don't think you're supposed to be smoking in here," Amanda joked good-naturedly, pointing to a "No Smoking" sign on the wall.

Geoffrey stopped and gave her a disgusted look. He muttered something under his breath and threw the cigarette on the floor, stomping it out angrily.

"I'm...I'm sorry, Geoffrey. I was only joking. What's---"

The nicely dressed man cut her off with an animated wave of his hand. He practically spat. "It figures I'd run into you before I leave this dump. You're one of the last people I want to see right now."

Amanda was taken aback. "Oh my god, what's wrong? Why did you say that? Did I do something to offend you?" My wife was genuinely hurt.

Geoffrey shook his head in annoyance and began pacing again. Amanda noticed his face was actually red with anger. Still, her initial thought wasn't about her own safety or to leave; she sincerely wanted to figure out what was bothering her coworker. It took Geoffrey a few moments to calm himself down.

"You know Billy was looking to promote someone from our group to Chief Associate, right?" Billy was Geoffrey's direct supervisor. Although she wasn't part of their staff, she was vaguely aware of what was happening in their department.

"Yes," Amanda answered slowly.

"Well, the bastard just promoted to Adrianna to the position an hour ago. Adrianna, the blonde little airhead who has more in her bra that she does between her ears."

My wife remained silent. She didn't particularly care for his choice of words.

"I have slaved my ass for this company, for Billy, for the past 7 years," Geoffrey continued heatedly. "I've put in my time, done my best with all the work that's come my way... I've even gone so far as to kiss his sorry ass. And he chooses her as Chief Associate. Her!"

Geoffrey was starting to breathe hard, and was getting a wild look in his eye.

My wife held up her hands to calm him down. "I'm sorry, Geoffrey. I know you're disappointed. But believe me, Billy and your entire crew know your value and dedication. Why, even in my department, Glenn and I---"

"SHUT UP, BITCH!!!"

Amanda took a startled step back.

"You and Glenn," Geoffrey sneered. "Didn't your boyfriend just give you a raise?"

My wife tensed and stood her ground. "Calm down, Geoffrey," she responded warily. "Just what, exactly, are you insinuating?"

That, unfortunately, set him off even more. "Don't play dumb with me, you fucking whore!" Geoffrey bellowed. "You think I'm stupid? You don't think I know why you're Glenn's favorite pet? And how do I get passed over for a promotion by an idiot like Adrianna? Huh? Can you explain that to me? Oh, I understand now! Maybe Billy would've promoted me if I had a pussy and big tits like you and Adrianna!"

It was Amanda's turn to seethe. Whereas Geoffrey's face was red in anger, my wife's face instantly darkened to a livid purple. Whatever relationship she had with Glenn, professional or otherwise, she knew in her heart that she worked as hard as anyone in the company.

Amanda stood right up to him and jabbed a finger into his chest. "Listen to me, asshole. I'm only going to say this to you once: believe it or not, I work hard for this company, just like you. Yes, Glenn gave me a raise not too long ago, but guess what? I DESERVED it! Do you hear me? I work my ass off as much as anyone around here. In fact, I've probably had to work harder than most because I'm not part of the boys' club, and I don't have a penis to twirl around and play with! My body of work and effort have been legit, and I'm not apologizing for anything. I know you're upset and disappointed, Geoffrey, but don't take it out on me, ok? Do you understand?"

Geoffrey's expression was still sullen, but he grew quiet. Amanda's attitude softened a bit. "Look, I'm sorry that you didn't get Chief Associate. I don't know if Adrianna deserved it more than you or not, but I am genuinely sorry."

The angry man slowly looked up at her and smirked. His expression was no longer angry, but smug and creepy. Amanda was suddenly afraid.

Geoffrey leaned down towards her ear. "I know you're fucking Glenn."

Even though they were alone in the stairwell, his whisper was deafening. He began to laugh as the color drained from her face. "Still gonna give me that bullshit story about how you worked hard for everything?"

"How did..."

Geoffrey basked in my wife's discomfort. "You know, Amanda, I never figured you were a screamer. You and your boyfriend really need to be less noisy when you fuck in his office. The walls may be soundproof, but the vents sure aren't. And guess whose office just happens to be below Glenn's? What's the pet name that he uses for you again? 'Baby girl', isn't it?"

Amanda swallowed hard. A sinking feeling formed in the pit of her stomach as she realized the predicament she was in. Still, she wanted to set the record.

"Whatever you've heard, whatever you may think... I just want you to know that Glenn did not give me any preferential treatment whatsoever when he gave me that raise." It was important to Amanda for Geoffrey to know that.

But he merely snorted at her words. His voice was furious again. "Whatever, you fucking slut! I finally understand how the world works now. Adrianna wiggles her tits and ass at her boss, and she gets a promotion, great for her! You sleep with your boss and get a raise, good for you! But that really, really sucks for me."

Geoffrey's voice reverberated up the stairwell. The situation had deteriorated so dangerously that Amanda prayed someone would hear him and intervene. But no help was forthcoming. Geoffrey face contorted in a near-maniacal expression as he took a step towards my wife, and she almost screamed in panic.

Instead, Amanda somehow managed to face him resolutely. "I'm really sorry about everything, Geoffrey. I know I won't be able to convince you that I'm not the horrible person you think I am. But I'm not going to just stand here and let you hurl insults at me."

My wife turned and began heading towards the exit. But Geoffrey moved quickly around her and put his arm across the doorway.

"Get out of my way, Geoffrey."

The blonde man ignored her and continued to block her path. A look of pure evil adorned his face. "Oh, this...this is definitely too good of an opportunity to pass up. Maybe today isn't going to be such a shitty day, after all."

"I said, get out of my way." There was more steel in Amanda's voice.

Geoffrey suddenly lashed out and slapped her across the face. It shocked Amanda more than it hurt her. Then he put one hand around her throat and pushed her back until her backside bumped hard against a concrete wall.

"What are you doing? Let me go!"

"Shut up, you dumb whore!"

Amanda opened her mouth to scream when Geoffrey clamped his other hand over her mouth. She flailed her arms and kicked at him, trying to bite his hand.

"Stop. I said... STOP!" Geoffrey slammed my wife so hard that she, literally, bounced off the wall. She was momentarily dazed.

"It's always ends up being worse when you fight back, Amanda."

"Go to hell, you disgusting creep."

Geoffrey cackled. "Oh, I can see why Glenn keeps you on payroll. You're a babe AND you've got spirit. I like that. I like that a lot. Now, I'm going to ask you a simple question, and you're going to answer me truthfully."

Amanda's head still swam, and she glared at him suspiciously, ready to try to scream again at a moment's notice.

"Do you want to keep your job? It's a simple 'yes' or 'no' answer." His expression was cunning as he toyed with her.

"Of course I want to keep my job!" Amanda retorted indignantly. Geoffrey was openly grinning now as he ran his hand over my wife's breast through the fabric of her dress. She immediately slapped his hand away. "Don't touch me!"

"Tsk, tsk, baby girl," he sneered, goading my wife by using Glenn's pet name for her. "Since you're such a dumb cunt, I'm going speak in simple terms so you don't get confused." He began to unbutton his pants and lower his zipper. "You're going to pull out my dick and blow me right now. If you don't, by Monday everyone in this building will know that you're the company whore who fucked her supervisor for a goddamn raise."

Amanda instantly attempted to slap Geoffrey in anger, but he caught her wrist and twisted, forcing her to her knees. "Stupid girl, I told you it's always worse when you try to fight back. Now, I know what you're thinking," he continued casually. "You'd rather die than give in to me, you're a strong woman with too much self-respect, you're going to get back at me back, blah blah, yada yada. Here's the thing, Amanda. I know you'd be happy to take me down with you. You're a proud woman, I get it. But what about that loving husband of yours? Do you think he wants to discover that his brilliant, beautiful wife has been unfaithful to him?"

Amanda began to grin jubilantly. She was about to tell Geoffrey that I knew, and put this scumbag back in his place.

"What about your boyfriend Glenn?" He pressed on. "What will the Board of Trustees say about his so-called professional relationship with you? How will his wife and family react when they learn he's been banging a subordinate young enough to be his daughter? And what about Adrianna?"

My wife's confidence suddenly crumbled. She always knew that sleeping with Glenn, and the other men, was akin to playing with fire, but nevertheless, she felt as if the ground had been pulled from under her. Still, towering rage made her find her voice. "This has nothing to do with Adrianna. Leave that poor girl alone!"

"Adrianna....Danielle in Accounting... Michelle in Dave's office... the names don't matter. The point is, when people find out that you got a raise by sleeping with Glenn, it'll be guilty by association for every hardworking female in this company. Their credibility will be shot because of you, Amanda. You'll ruin it for all of them."

Amanda began to cry. "But Glenn didn't give me a raise because of that! I earned it the right way!"

"I believe you, baby girl. I really you. But no one else will, and that's what matters. And then, whenever a hard working woman gets a raise or promotion in this company...especially a young attractive one like you who legitimately made her way up the ladder... there will always be suspicions. Rumors. People like me will wonder, 'Did that girl sleep her way to the top?' "

"That's not true!" My wife wailed tearfully.

Geoffrey shook his head sadly. "You know I'm right, Amanda. People are assholes. They'll always think the worst of you, and disappoint you every single time. It's the world we live in, unfortunately. Deep down inside, you know it to be true."

He watched my wife sobbing on her knees with a half pitying, half amused expression as he waited. Then he repeated: "Do you want to keep your job?"

Amanda momentarily thought of her own career. Then she felt a sharp pang of guilt as she considered Adrianna, and all the other diligent women working in their company.

She couldn't look up at Geoffrey as she nodded wordlessly.

"Fantastic!" He pulled out a silk handkerchief from his breast pocket and handed it to my wife. "Try to clean yourself up a bit, you look like an absolute train wreck... yea, that's it. You look so much better when you're all dolled up." Geoffrey kicked off his leather dress shoes. "Now, finish taking off my pants, stupid slut."

Amanda squeezed her eyes shut as she complied. The cold concrete floor was painful against her knees, but she didn't want to show any weakness in front of him.

"You're one of those assholes that you were referring to, Geoffrey."

He coolly removed his suit jacket, carefully rolling it up and placing it on the floor, and removed his tie. "I never said I wasn't, baby girl. Open your mouth."

Amanda swallowed, clearing her mouth, and took a deep breath. Geoffrey didn't wait. He wrapped both ends of his tie around his fists, slung it behind her neck and yanked hard, pulling her head towards him so he could ram his full-size erection down her throat. There was no hesitation or compassion. He held her in place by pulling tautly on his tie while he viciously throat-fucked my beautiful wife.

Amanda didn't resist and kept still. She merely kept her eyes closed, relaxed her throat, and tried to breath evenly through her nose as her coworker brutalized her. She felt dampness leaking out of her mouth and down her chin.

Geoffrey suddenly pulled his cock out of her mouth, patted her insultingly on the cheek, and then drove it down her throat again, nearly causing her to gag. Over and over, he repeated the process. Each time he forced Amanda to take him in more deeply.

"Whoa, babe! You suck cock like a porn star. I think you chose the wrong career!"

A million responses quickly ran through my wife's mind, including biting down hard with her teeth. But she tried to remain calm, and hoped the ordeal would be over soon. As if fate had a twisted sense of humor, she heard Geoffrey's breathing suddenly become shallow and ragged, and his hips began to jerk uncontrollably. She realized he was about to cum, and tried to pull away.

"Oh no you don't," he growled as he pulled hard on both ends of the tie. Geoffrey threw his head back and moaned as he unleashed his fury. Amanda didn't want to stain her dress with his semen, and she definitely didn't want to get any on her face or in her hair, so she had no choice but to swallow as quickly as he ejaculated into her gullet.

Geoffrey was panting and sweating after he emptied himself. He dropped the tie and leaned wordlessly against the concrete wall while Amanda rose to her feet. She dry heaved and gagged, almost vomiting. Once the revulsion finally passed, she fixed her hair and smoothed out her dress in an effort to maintain her dignity. Amanda felt so disgusted and unclean, as if a thousand showers still wouldn't be able to cleanse her. And she was sure she would never be able to get the horrible taste out of her mouth.

She didn't bother looking at Geoffrey as she turned towards the exit.

"Where the hell do you think you're going?"

Amanda glared at him. "We're done. I'm going home to my husband."

"See, Amanda? You're acting dumb again. You're not going anywhere because I'm not through with you yet." He smiled at her ominously. "Take off your clothes."

My wife's nostrils flared. "Never."

Geoffrey backhanded my wife, sending her staggering. "Careful, Amanda. I can do this all day."

"Please, Geoffrey. It's almost 5 o'clock. People will be heading home and coming down the stairwell soon."

"If that's the case, then you better hurry up. Unless you want everyone to see you naked, of course. Hell, with a body like yours, why wouldn't you?"

Amanda was wearing a collared sleeveless dress that ran down to almost her ankles. It was made of a gray velvety material that fit her body like a glove. A zipper ran up the front of the dress. She gave Geoffrey an icy stare as she slowly lowered the zipper. One perfect breast popped out of the fabric, then the other. With her hateful expression never wavering, she reluctantly peeled the dress from her body.

Geoffrey's eyes widened as she confirmed his suspicion. "I noticed you weren't wearing any underwear, but... my god, Amanda. You are so fucking hot. You are sweet perfection."

Amanda tossed her dress aside with a crude sound. "Should I say 'thank you', asshole?" She added sarcastically, "Do you want me to take off my shoes, too?"

"You can leave them on. I love a woman in heels." He stepped towards Amanda and looked her over. "I don't think I've ever seen a pussy as smooth as yours." He reached out to touch it, and Amanda backed away.

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,182 Followers