Sharing Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can guarantee she likes oral, she has me do her pussy all the time. I love doing it too, which you already know."

"Mmm, yes, I do," and we kissed for a bit and drifted off to sleep, a sound, happy, satisfied, well-fucked sleep.

We woke up the next morning about nine and had an energetic fuck that was a real world-shaker. Then, made some breakfast and walked down to our RV and knocked.

Dottie opened the door and we went in and all had coffee together and talked about our evening with our new partners.

We decided to live together, each new blended couple, for the rest of the week, Paul and Dottie together in our RV and Sharon and me in the cabin. We did get together several afternoons to have sex together, there was an added spiciness of fucking our new partners in front of the other and one couple would sit and watch the other fuck, then watch the other as they did it.

We also agreed to meet regularly to swap and they often visit us for a weekend and we have done the same with them. We also watch each other fuck their regular partners and, I must say, it's rather a turn-on to watch a brother fuck his sister. They sure do know how to do it. Years of practice, I suppose.

We've never been back to the nudist resort, though, after all, most of our time there was spent indoors enjoying a different kind of 'nature.'

12