Sharing Sisters

Story Info
Joel shares twin models Angel and Andrea.
3.5k words
4.54
142.7k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

It usually happens when people see the three of us walking together, arm in arm, on the street. They come to a stop, take a look and do a double take. And why not? My girls are beautiful, exquisite in fact. I am the luckiest man on earth to be loved by, and to love, two such beautiful women.

I have been living with, loving with and happy with the twins for the last 5 years. I get up every day and thank my lucky stars for bringing me these two, for making my life happier than I ever thought it could be. There were many years I didn't think happiness and love were in the cards for me.

I'd long resigned myself to being single and alone the rest of my life. At 40, most of my best sexual escapades were long behind me, and aside from the occasional sexual dalliance, my love life was crap.

I met the twins at a photo shoot. I'm a photographer, nothing high-end, but this time, the regular photographer was out sick. John's a buddy of mine and he was concerned, because the lingerie catalog he'd been photographing had to go to press in two weeks. So he recommended me for the gig, for which I've been thanking him ever since.

The girls were so hot, drop-dead hot. I photographed about a dozen models that day, but the two that caught my eye were the sisters, Andrea and Angel. Tall, leggy brunettes with the most beautiful figures, ripe tits and brown eyes. Andrea had paler skin than her sister, Angel, who had almost no tan lines. I spent a goodly portion of the day joking with the girls, the twins in particular. Don't get me wrong, I took the job very seriously, but I was gonna have some fun with it too. When was I going to get an opportunity like THIS again?

After a long, 10-hour day, I figured I'd go home and relieve the tensions. I sure had lots of lewd thoughts to fuel my imagination. That's when I felt someone tap my shoulder.

"Umm ... hello?"

I turned and looked into the big doe eyes of Angel. "Hi."

"Hi. We were going to go out for dinner and a drink and wondered if you wanted to join us. You've been so nice to us all day and we thought it might be a nice way to say thank you."

Okay readers, you know you aren't dealing with an idiot here. After I stopped wondering if this was a dream and pinching myself, you can be darned sure I said YES. I let the girls take me to their favorite pub. There, they told me their life story between bites and drinks.

They were in their late 20's of Portuguese and Italian descent. Their folks lived far away and they were on their own in the big, bad city. They'd kind of fallen into modeling while Andrea was at a party and was given a card by a photographer [ my buddy John, thanks again pal ]. Andrea told him about Angel and ever since, they'd been doing a lot of posing, separately and together.

I asked them what they liked to spend time doing when they weren't modeling.

"Fucking."

"Usually each other."

They were so matter-of-fact about that statement, I just about choked on my drink. "You want to say that again?"

It was Angel who spoke this time. "We were alone a lot on photo shoots. Because we're working so much, we found we didn't have time for regular boyfriends. So we started having sex with some of the other models. Having sex with a woman – especially a beautiful woman – is wonderful!"

Need I say my dick was twitching in my pants all ready? I didn't think so.

Andrea continued the story. "One day we were at a party, a lot of the girls were drunk and getting it on with each other. We kind of wound up beside each other with our respective partners. They wanted to get it on with each other, which kind of left us together. We looked at each other, shrugged ... what the hell, we figured ... and went for it!"

Angel finished the story. "It was the best sex either of us had ever had. We've been eating each other's pussies ever since. My sister can lick snatch with the best of them. Actually, my sister IS the best of them" she said, giggling.

I wanted to know why they were telling me this, so I asked them exactly that. The answer was the best thing I'd ever heard.

"Because we want to share you. You're the first man we both liked equally, so we talked and figured why not ask? Are you interested Joel?"

Interested? Hell, these two could interest a statue. We hailed a cab and took it back to the twin's apartment. It could have been driving 200 mph and still wouldn't have been fast enough for me.

OUCH! Excuse me.

Angel keeps jabbing me in the ribs and telling me to get on with it. Man, she has a wicked jab. She should have been a prizefighter. You will pay for that later woman.

She's sticking her tongue out at me. Don't do that unless you plan to use it girl. Oh yeah, back to the story ---

We got back to their apartment, which was large and spacious, with 3 rooms. "Some times we like privacy." Angel told me.

"Hey, I've got an idea!" Andrea said to me. "Why don't you take some naughty photos of us? We don't have any of those and you could keep a set for yourself!"

Angel and I both concurred that this was a terrific idea, so I got out my cameras, tried to light the room as best I could and the girls went off to change. I was in no hurry to go anywhere, so I even got some of the furniture re-arranged and lit properly. Like I said, I did the best I could with the material I had to work with.

Angel and Andrea came out of the bedroom and I nearly had an orgasm on the spot. Andrea was wearing a sexy PVC bustier, a black thong, decadent PVC "fuck me" boots and carried a small leather crop. Angel was wearing the smallest yellow bikini, it barely covered her lush, curvy body. At that moment, I think you could have offered me a million bucks and I wouldn't have let you take my place.

They smiled at the set-up and got ready to pose. They wanted a pseudo-Dominatrix set of photos and Andrea moved around her sister, pulling down Angel's bikini, squeezing her tits, and rubbing her pussy. She positioned Angel over the arm of their couch and really worked her over with the crop, swatting her ass until it glowed bright red. Then she inserted the tip of the crop in Angel's pussy and fucked her with it for a few minutes. After Angel shuddered for a few minutes, Andrea moved in front of her sister, spread her own pussy lips wide apart and commanded "Eat my cunt, you lezzie slut!" I had never been this turned on in all my life, but I kept on snapping pictures.

Angel did as she was told, burying her face in Andrea's cunt and devouring her for all she was worth. Her tongue went to work on the wet pussy, moving from side to side and stabbing at it from time to time. Andrea's moans filled the room as I kept my concentration [ barely ] and continued snapping away at the two women, the sexiest sight I'd ever seen.

Andrea came a few minutes later and Angel moved away from her sister, her face glistening with pussy juice and exclaimed "My turn!" They got up from the couch and scampered off to the bedroom again, leaving me to cool down.

I was hard as a rock and hornier than hell, but it was early in the evening yet. I heard giggles coming from the bedroom and I knew I wasn't going anywhere. No sane man would have.

They emerged a few minutes later in matching peignoirs, one white and one black. They were breathtaking, so beautiful I could barely stand it. They moved towards each other on the couch and began kissing softly, sensuously. They took their time, sliding tongues across glistening red lips, gently fondling each other's tits, murmuring words I could barely make out. The girls ran their fingers through each other's thick, long, dark hair and just took their time. I continued to snap away, just enjoying the visual feast that was being presented to me. This time, they were so tender, so loving and gentle, it nearly took my breath away.

Andrea's manicured red nails ran across her sister's long, graceful neck and she kissed her there after each gentle caress. Angel purred in delight as her twin slid one of the straps of the peignoir down, baring one breast and cupping it gently in her hand. Andrea caressed it lovingly and began sucking the round nipple, bringing it to a hard point, then bit it, which caused Angel to groan loudly. The other breast was bared next and Andrea repeated the action. The girls looked lovingly at each other and nodded in tacit agreement.

Angel moved a little bit which gave her sibling a chance to remove the white peignoir she wore and get her naked, aside from her skimpy G-string. Andrea tossed it to me with a slight giggle and I caught it, inhaling the sexual musk of her twin's body. I had never wanted sex more, yet I knew if I waited, the rewards would be immeasurable!

Andrea, still in her black peignoir, moved atop her sister and used her lips and nails to bring goosebumps to Angel's aroused flesh. She took her time, running fingertips and tongue from her neck, breasts, flat stomach and down her thighs, ignoring Angel's wet pussy. She kissed, gently, like a wisp of air, all over Angel's body, teasing her and keeping her on the brink. From the way her sibling was squirming and how here face was scrunched up, I'd say she was doing a darned good job of it.

Finally, Andrea plunged two fingers into Angel's cunt and began to fuck her savagely, her sister's screams ringing out. "Oh fuck yes, you teasing cunt, no one eats me like you do, no one makes me cum like you do! Oh Andie, do me baby, do me while he watches, do me and make me cum!!"

Angel came in heated gasps a few moments later and I captured it all on film, what a great memory this would make. I'd have to send John a great bottle of Scotch as a "Thank You" for this evening.

The girls got up from the couch, walked towards me and each kissed me on the cheek. "Your turn next!" they smiled as they went into the bedroom.

They came out of the bedroom this time in Cami's that made me hornier than hell. Angel was in a light yellow, Andie was in a pale blue. They pulled me into their embrace, we shared a heated three-way kiss and then Angel spoke to me. "Can you put the camera on automatic?" I nodded.

"Then do it." I set the camera and rejoined the girls on the couch. They had removed the bottoms of their outfits for easy access, but I would have torn them off them in necessary.

Angel moved over to me and began unbuttoning my shirt while her twin began yanking my pants and shoes off. The girls were moving fast, I was buck-naked within a minute. I felt Andrea's butter-soft lips slide over the head of my cock while Angel's nails raked over my naked chest. I was ready for them, my arousal had never been this great. I knew this would be a memory that would warm me when I was eighty.

Dark, beautiful eyes looked up at me while sucking my cock, while another set of eyes looked deeply into mine as Angel and I kissed. I was in heaven and didn't want this to end any time soon. I needn't have worried, it wasn't going to.

Andrea's dark head was bobbing up and down on my head while her twin's big, round tit slid into my mouth. I sucked on her boob, fondled the other one and heard her groan. My cock was already rock-solid and ready to fuck when Andie moved her lips from it.

"Fuck Angel first, lover. I love to watch my fucky sister cum!" Andrea told me.

I positioned myself behind the sexy brunette and slid my cock, slick and hard, into her cunt. Shoving it in deep, I began to fuck her in earnest as Andrea moved in front of her sister. Angel began to eat her out while my cock was buried deep within her cunt. I fucked her, fast and furious, using all the skill I had, trying to remember every technique I had ever learned. Angel wriggled her ass back at me, tightening her pussy hard around my dick and trapping me for a second. Then she released me and the chills went through me. I resumed fucking the horny bitch in front of me while she lapped the cunt of her equally-horny sibling.

I pistoned in and out, determined to make them cum. I wanted this to be a night none of us would ever forget, so I concentrated on the task at hand, stroking deeply into the heated snatch I was fucking.

I was about to cum, when I heard Andrea say "Switch!"

Angel moved away from my cock, pausing to give it a perfunctory lick or two. "Yummy!" she giggled. "We want to make this last, Joel lover!" I wasn't about to argue with them, so I just nodded.

"I'm not in a hurry either!" I told Angel, then I saw the girls remove the last few remnants of their outfits, naked and gorgeous in front of me. "Okay, what next?"

Andrea moved in towards me, kissing me and sharing my tongue. "I like things a bit different than sis lover. I want to be on top, are you okay with that?"

Hell, if she'd told me she wanted to hang from the chandelier, I'd have been okay with it. Andie wiggled her velvet-soft pussy down on top of me and began to bounce, fucking me deep within her hole. Her sister got behind us and began sharing sloppy kisses with her, Angel and Andrea pleased each other while my cock slid in and out of Andrea's cunt, soaked with our combined juices.

My hands met Angel's and together, we fondled her sister's big, soft breasts. From the groans emitting from Andie's lips, she was having a good time and enjoying the fucking I was giving her.

"Oooh, Joel, you're so hard and big inside me. Oh, Angel, he's good!"

"I know baby. Doesn't he have a nice, big cock?"

"Oooh, yesss, he's fucking me so good."

I continued to move deep within her hole while her sister would kiss one of us, then the other, using her nails and hands to keep us aroused even further. I arched upwards, driving my dick into Andrea's pussy when I heard her screaming.

"I'm cumming, ohhh, shit, I'm cumming!!!"

I felt myself explode and shot my load deep inside of her, using condoms had been forgotten in the heat of the moment. I felt bucketloads of cum shoot deep inside her wet pussy. After I orgasmed, Angel pushed me out of the way and leered over at me.

"I'm going to clean her up, lover man. You just watch and enjoy."

I sat there, spellbound, as Angel moved between Andie's thighs and began licking her again, making a real show of eating her out. She turned to me and lewdly displayed a dollop of my cum that was on her tongue and then swallowed it. My cock twitched a bit to let me know it was not totally out of action.

Angel worked her tongue deep inside her sister, using it to scoop up as much of my cum as he could, swallowing every morsel of it she could savor. When she finished, she went to the bathroom, got a washcloth and came back and cleaned them both up. Even that was sexy, they fondled each other as they watched and shared giggling kisses.

The two of them smiled and said to me, "Think you can go one more round?"

Man, I wondered if I had found myself two nymphomaniacs, but if I was gonna go out, what a way to go. "Sure!" I nodded.

Both girls smiled at me and led me to the bedroom. Candles were lit and gave the room a sensual glow as the two of them pulled me on to the bed. I was between them both and I wondered what they had planned next. Heck, why let them make all the plans?, I thought.

"Why don't you two let me call the shots this time?" I told them.

"Sure." Angel answered. "What did you have in mind lover?"

"I haven't seen you two `69' yet and that's always so sexy. So Angel, you be on top and eat your sister, while I fuck the hell out of you. Then we can switch, I'll make sure both of you have a nice, hot cum. Okay?"

Both girls thought that was a great idea. I saw them move into an erotic embrace and this time, I put on a condom. I lubed it up and slid, hard and deep, into Angel's tight pussy. I plunged as hard as I could, hearing the slight yelp of pain turn into a moan of pleasure. It was silenced as she tongued her twin's pussy lavishly, Andrea eating her in turn. It was so kinky, yet it was truly beautiful at the same time, to watch these sisters who so-obviously adored and cherished each other.

I wanted to add my own touch of kink to the proceedings, so I looked over at the nightstand and saw exactly what I was looking for. Reaching for it, I slid the girl's big, silver vibrator deep into Angel's beautiful, round ass. She screamed out when she felt it enter her anal cavity.

"Ohh, fucking shit, that's good!! Joel, you're such a nasty man, I fucking love it!" Angel yelled, as she briefly moved her face from her sister's dripping pussy.

"What's he doing baby?" Andrea wanted to know as she stopped briefly.

"He's got our toy up my ass as he's fucking me!"

"Oh, I have got to try that later baby!"

I pumped and plunged deep into Angel's cunt, corkscrewing the vibe deep inside of her as best I could. The girls were so sexy to watch it was all I could do to keep from cumming, but I concentrated on their pleasure. I watched their pink tongues lapping eagerly at each other's flesh and their hands around each other's thighs as they pleasured each other and was happier than I had ever been. I could have died and gone to heaven at that moment and I wouldn't have complained.

OUCH! Andie this time.

She tells me they're glad I didn't die at that moment, neither one of them is into necrophilia. Brat. Yup, they're both gonna get it later on. Okay, where was I? Oh, yeah ---

Finally, it proved too much for me and I shot my load, Angel cumming a few scant minutes behind me. Her twin shuddered with a mini-orgasm of her own and the two rolled apart and sat up on the bed.

"More?" Andrea said, raising an eyebrow.

"Not for a while hon." I said, still panting. "I'm a bit tired." I glanced over at the clock on the nightstand, it was well past 1 in the morning.

"Oh, we'll inspire you!" Andrea said, as she and her twin huddled together on the bed. The two of them started kissing and playing again and rolled around, eager for more loving. I just shook my head, totally unbelieving that I had been so fortunate.

My twin beauties did indeed "inspire me", and continue to do so. That was over 5 years ago, we kept the pictures for our "Pre-Wedding" album. Despite our age difference, the girls fell in love with me and I with both of them. I married Andrea in a small ceremony with friends and family, then we both pledged our vows to Angel later at home. We've all promised never to be apart, so far, we've been able to keep that vow. Recently, Angel and Andrea came to me and told me I'm going to be a Daddy. Both of my lovelies are pregnant. I know that this news brought me the most joy I've ever felt, in all of my life.

Some people might call us crazy, but the three of us are deliriously happy. We're going to be together for the rest of our lives. We will try to raise our kids with love and joy. Someday, we will have to explain our "situation" to our kids, but we will let them know that they are loved by all of us.

And isn't that what matters, in the end?

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers