Sharing the MILF List Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers

Annie had skills.

When I recovered, I pulled my flagging cock from her mouth. I pointed to Sammy. "Pussy or mouth. Everyone comes now."

"A, aaaaaa, pussy." He said

"On your back. Everyone comes once and then its time to make her air tight. Brent, anything for the ass?"

Brent nodded and disappeared into the downstairs bathroom, around the other side of the stairwell from where his mother watched us, at least I presumed she was still there. I dared not look.

Sammy lay down on the carpeted floor, did not like that and pulled an ancient, faded sleeping bag from the broken down easy chair in the corner and lay down on it. I maneuvered Annie to squat over him and she took his cock into her body, facing his feet. She sat down on him. Then she pulled off and padded to the bathroom. We stood around and looked at each other with Sammy laying on his back, raising the flag on the floor. There we were; five guys with hard cocks just waiting for the main course, the main intercourse to return. Occasionally we glanced at the TV to catch the score but no one said anything.

Annie came back with a couple towels and a wet wash cloth. She was wiping her crotch and legs with the cloth as she walked, making her walk really crooked which looked so funny I chuckled. She looked at me and grinned, her eyes alight.

"Airtight." She said. "Ass, mouth, pussy. I know."

She draped the towels on the side of the pool table which Brent quickly moved to the couch. Annie resumed her position over Sammy, squatting backwards down onto his cock, facing his feet. She grasped his cock while he steadied her with his hands on her hips. His cock caught, she dropped her head and then let her body plop down onto him which squirted liquid everywhere. She was full up in both senses. Annie squatted and bounced up and down on the cock stuck into her several times. She hesitated and rose up letting the cock wag behind her in the open air. She got to her knees and re-mounted Sammy's erection, sitting down on him firmly and grinding her cunt against him when she was filled with cock. Landon stepped up and presented his cock. Annie sat back on her heels and Sammy's cock. She held still while she ministered to it, licking and sucking the end before she sucked it into her mouth. She sucked aggressively, taking him deep down her throat. She would then rock back onto Sammy's cock and wiggle her ass, holding onto Landon's thigh and cock with her hands to balance herself. She did this till Landon came in her mouth, a couple minutes later.

Sammy, watching her suck the cock and swallow while Landon muttered his praises of her talents suddenly hunched up under her. Annie lifted with him, shaking as he filled her. He pulled her back down hard and then she was coming. Landon was mostly done but a couple drops of cum scattered into her frizzed hair. She fell to her hands and knees as Sammy came into her pussy, shuddering and grinding her pussy down, before reaching between her legs and furiously rubbing her clit. She screamed and collapsed onto her elbows. For a moment, no one moved. Everyone but Chris had come. He stood off to the side staring past me and I suddenly I worried what he might be seeing.

"Chris." I said.

His gaze snapped to me. "What?" He looked guilty as hell.

I grinned. "She's all yours."

Annie roused and rolled onto her back. Chris got between her legs and penetrated her with a directed thrust. She arched under him, her body responding immediately. I think this response surprised even her for her eyes seemed larger, bulging but at the same time focused, that intense inner focus which must have mirrored her attention siphoned into the center of her greedy body. When Chris slammed down into her, her eyes would clinch. She lifted her legs, hooking her heels on his hips at first. Chris rose over her, getting onto his hands and began to drop his body onto hers then pounded into her over and over, faster and faster till finally he yelled, clamping his hips into the V of her legs and making the little jerks that signified he was coming. Only then did he bend over and kiss her nipples.

Landon looked around and grinned. "Airtight. Who wants her ass the first time?" No one reacted immediately. "Guys, we need to figure this out. We have five MILFs to offer this too and we want to practice on Mrs. Kingston here so we know what we are doing."

Sammy raised a hand. "I have the skinniest cock. I should open her ass the first time." Annie lay with an arm over her eyes.

Landon chuckled. "This is not a club meeting, Sammy. No need to raise your hand. Give him the lube. Brent, you have pussy duty. We'll do the mouth and the ass this time." Landon was being Landon. Brent ended up on his back with Annie on all fours over him. She bent and kissed him. It was a curiously tender kiss. His cock twitched between her legs, bumping against her bare thighs. "Sammy, take her ass."

I thought of Kyla at that moment, her ass sheathing my cock with its brittle, raspy heat as I sank into her dark depths. The thought brought my cock back to life. Watching Sammy lube Annie's ass completed the resurrection. When his finger entered Annie's ass for the first time, she tried to turn but Brent pulled her head down for a kiss. He held her like that which arched her back and presented her ass most conveniently to Sammy.

Sammy was just beginning to fill out, a gangly guy with perfect form and a lean body. He kept his hair short. His chocolate skin was smooth, more black than brown which accented his dancing eyes and his perfect teeth when he smiled. Usually he was jovial but crouched over Annie's ass, his glistening black cock in one hand and the other hand on Annie's sloped back, he was the picture of intense concentration. He positioned his cock at the cone of her little asshole and began to press.

Annie grunted and jumped but Brent grabbed her hips and held her in place, even pushing her body back at Sammy. There were six legs trying to find a place to be in nearly the same space. At first, Brent's were together and Annie's were just outside of them but as Sammy moved forward, her legs spread further and further, gaping her ass. Sammy's cock worked into the woman's body. She shuddered, she shook, she grunted. Without Brent's hands on her head, she put it down on his shoulder, hissing and moaning as the cock entered her ass.

Sammy kept pulling back, swabbing more lube on it and then pressing it back into place till finally, with a great deal of gentle, careful work, he was completely embedded in Annie's ass. She never once complained.

"Hold still now, Sammy. She is going to take me in her pussy and our cocks can kiss inside her." Brent said.

"Don't talk about kissing cocks." Sammy grunted. He moved as Brent manipulated Annie's straining body forward a couple inches. Then Brent positioned his cock at her pussy and pulled at her hips.

"Push her onto me, Sammy." Brent muttered. "We'll, our cocks, we'll complete the circuit."

Sammy leaned over Annie's arched back and began to push her flat, his cock still planted in her ass. Her knees splayed further and slowly the cock below her eased into her pussy. She grunted and then she was shaking with climax. The orgasm seemed to completely subvert her body control. Every part of her shook. Her head seemed to dance loosely on her neck. Her shoulders shivered and moved almost independently before heaving together. Annie gasped and wheezed.

"Oh fuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!" She shrieked as her pubic bone met Brent's and she was completely double penetrated. The orgasm seemed to come in successive waves then. Sammy and Brent held still while Annie's body sought to move, pinioned as she was between two cocks.

"Geezus maximus!" Brent groaned. "Can you feel that, Sammy?"

Sammy, garrulous Sammy merely grunted; one of the most impressive moments to be speechless. Then he shifted back and began to withdraw his cock from Annie's ass. At about half way, he stopped, gripped her hips and began to pull her back onto his cock, which pulled her about half off Brent's. Then he pressed her down onto Brent's cock while sealing her against him, he pressed her fully onto Brent's impressive cock. With his cock buried in Annie from behind, Sammy pushed her down onto Brent, essentially fucking her on Brent's cock. They repeated this several times, each move carefully managed. All the while, Annie shook, a receptacle for two cocks, as orgasms danced through her electrified flesh like will o' the wisps in the bog.

"Airtight, time for airtight." Landon said after watching this for a while. He moved around them to position his knees by Brent's head. Annie opened her eyes and bent her head back. She put her lips to his cock and sucked it hard but only got a fraction into her mouth. She sucked hard while her body was slowly being lifted and lowered onto the cock below her. Then Sammy seated her firmly on Brent's cock and held her there with his hands holding tightly to her hips. He began to fuck her ass with slow, gentle strokes.

Annie began to come again when Sammy rooted himself into her and then ground at her ass, in effect grinding her pussy down onto its dedicated cock. She shook but kept sucking, only after her body convulsed did she release the cock in her mouth and scream a long, incredible wail.

"Aaaaaiiiiiieeeeeeaaaaahhhh!" She screamed, completely consumed by the ecstasy which wracked her double penetrated body. She bucked between the two men. Not an effort to escape but solely a motion originating inside her skin, from deep inside her frame. She thrashed, she flailed, her body seemed a collection of independent pieces. Landon moved to lie down alongside Brent to ease the angle. Annie lay, pinned and panting for a moment, recovering from the crashing pleasure. She raised her head off Brent's shoulder, spying the cock by her head, she immediately twisted and swallowed it, pressing her mouth onto the cock till it was totally contained in her body. She blew through her nose.

I could see her throat work. She threw a thin arm over Landon's legs and pulled at him, pressing his cock fully into her throat. Brent hunched beneath her and Sammy pushed above her and her body quivered again. Sammy pulled out of her ass again, pulled her up and onto his cock and then lowered her slowly onto Brent's cock. Each new motion seemed to trigger Annie's sexual responses. She was the perfect receptacle, a cock compartment and the result was both a physical consummation and an emotional gratification which seemed to affect her like a spiritual epiphany. Her body seemed to ooze around the bodies penetrating her, pulling in each direction with the desire to fulfill each cock individually while being filled by all three collectively. The orgasms seemed to roll through her like waves, gentle and violent by turns and in odd, irregular intervals which possessed her with complete fulfillment.

Sammy rose over the woman he was fucking, pressed her hips forcefully down onto Brent's cock and held her there. He began to stroke her ass. Annie squeaked around her mouthful of cock and then she bent her head, blew hard and then sucked hard. Landon groaned and bucked beneath her suctioning mouth, grasping her head and pumping up at her, thrusting into her throat which worked around the end of his cock. Suddenly Landon spasmed and his whole body arched, raising his ass off the floor and Annie's sucking head with it.

Sammy abruptly crushed her down onto Brent's cock. He thrust into her pierced ass and began to come himself. His orgasm was quick and violent. Annie lifted her mouth off Landon's cock, drooling down his legs a glistening line of cum or spittle or both. Lassitude made her motions fluid, like she was drunk or high or floating in a cloud of sexual nirvana. She reached for a towel but Chris grabbed it and he wiped her face. She pointed to a beer bottle and Chris handed her that. Behind her, Sammy pulled free of her ass. He flopped over, away from the tangled bodies below him and sat on his ass, a contented, slightly amazed grin on his face. He staggered to his feet and went to the bathroom.

Annie tried to sip from the beer bottle but could not get it tipped enough. Landon rolled away and crawled to a chair, up and into it with such effort it looked like he was near death. Certainly his heart had stopped a time or two, I guessed.

I looked at Chris. "Ass or mouth?" I asked.

Chris pointed at her ass.

Annie was tilting the beer from the side, took a mouth full, swished and swallowed. She repeated it and then extended her arm with the bottle clutched in her hand. Landon leaned out and took it from her. She got to her knees, pulling her pussy off Brent's still stout cock and then settling back down on it, filling her body with him again. She sighed, bent her face and kissed him. The kissed turned immediately passionate. Brent grasped the cheeks of her narrow ass and lifted her nearly limp body up and then pressed her down onto him again. Her wobbly legs helped. After a few strokes, she lifted her head and looked at Chris, kneeling behind him.

"Airtight again." Annie said softly. Then she turned to kiss Brent again.

Chris took a wash cloth and wiped her, cleaning her as best he could then applied fresh lube. His cock was pale white with a pink helmet. He got to his knees behind Annie's ass. He pressed his cock to her gaping asshole and she seemed to suck him in. She raised her head, moaning as he entered her. She lifted her ass, pushing it onto the cock till she was perfectly impaled by the prick above and barely possessing the head of the dick below. Then she moved her body down onto Brent's cock.

Unlike Sammy, Chris held still while Annie fucked herself on her two cocks; back and forth with increasing speed till she was throwing her ass back and then pounding it down. Finally, Chris grasped her hips and allowed her to descend off his cock but then slammed it back into her ass, fixing her tightly onto Brent's cock, locking her between two cocks. Annie shrieked with the penetration and thrashed between them, finally getting control of her body enough to kiss Brent.

I patted Chris on the ass, touching one of the guys for the first time. He did not notice. "Fuck her, I have to go make a quick call to see if I have to go." I have to admit, what I wanted was to present Annie with a cock coated with female cum again, for some reason that turned me on. Sammy emerged from the bathroom and stood watching the double penetration while glancing at the TV. Landon sat on the easy chair, head back, eyes closed, trashed. I took that moment to leave.

I rounded the bookshelf and found Mrs. Rossini crouching there. "Come on." I whispered and pulled her around the corner and up the stairs. Her eyes were wild.

Once I got the door closed, I whispered. "You have to leave, drive somewhere and come back in half an hour.

She did not hear me. "I want that! I want that! Please, Sonny, fuck me." She pulled me tight to her and kissed me. My cock was plenty hard. I lifted her nighty, crouched and entered her. She almost screamed but I covered her mouth with mine and muffled the shriek with a complex kiss. I bumped into her and her ass hit the door, making it echo. I had what I wanted, even if she didn't. I pulled free.

"Natasha, I promise you, I will get this for you."

"Everything?" She hissed. "I want it all. All of you . . . " she hesitated but then closed her eyes, "god help me even Brent. Gawd I want my son to fuck me!" She whispered but anyone upstairs could have heard the stage whisper, even out to the kitchen.

"You have to leave. No one is going to be able to finish you tonight and you do not want us tired. I promise you, dear Natasha, if you want what you just saw, we will give that to you. But we will want something in return." I put a hand on her breast and squeezed it.

Her eyes closed for a moment. "What do you want from me?" She whispered, then her eyes opened and searched my face.

I grinned my most impish, ornery grin. "We want you to take pleasure from fucking us. Think of what we can do to make you cum like you have never cum before and we'll do that but you will be airtight at some point. And you will take us all."

For a moment we were both still, silent. I squeezed her breast.

"Enter me again, now." She hissed.

"I have to go, I am missing my blow job and Annie needs to be airtight." But I entered her again. She was sloshing wet. I felt liquid up on my stomach as I pushed into her.

Natasha sighed as I slid home. Her eyes opened. "There. Deal. Airtight and I give you my favorite fantasy. I may have more but I want to suck every cock and then fuck every cock one right after the other." She kissed me and pushed at my chest. "There. Go make her airtight. And Sonny, that was the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Watching another woman have that sort of pleasure . . . my gawd I was so turned on. Curse you for not taking me again!" She smiled and waved, "Go."

I pulled out of her pussy and opened the door. "Be quiet on your way out." I hissed and then trotted down stairs. Annie's grunting reached me. She was being fucked Sammy-fashion. Chris was stuffed into her from behind and her body was slapping back and forth between him and Brent's tall cock below her. Sammy was on the couch watching and Landon had roused.

"Everything okay?" Landon asked.

"I need to go in about twenty. I'll take Annie home."

She turned her head at the sound of her name but continued to fuck and grunt. I moved quickly to her side and lay down. She twisted and reached for my cock but the moment she touched it her head came up and she glared at me, but it was the piercing stare of amazement, curiosity or perhaps confusion. She began to clean my cum-coated cock. She licked me like I was a popsicle, and my cock twitched. When I was clean, she stopped to glare at me again then took me into her mouth. All the while Christ and Brent were fucking her and she was grunting as the strokes touched her.

Something about having a cock in her mouth incited her arousal and as soon as she managed to get the head of my cock firmly into her throat, her body began to shake with another orgasm. She wrapped an arm around my waist as she shook and sucked at the same time which is an amazing feat. Then Chris began to come into her ass, bucking at her ass over and over again as he filled her rear cavity. Then Brent lifted both of them and slammed Annie's pussy hard down onto his cock and then he arched his back and came into her, filling her again. She responded with a series of mini-orgasms, twitches and jolts while keeping her mouth full of my cock. She continued to suck me while Chris withdrew from her ass. He cleaned them both before leaving to the bathroom. Annie then pulled free of Brent's now maudlin monster and crouched over my legs. Brent got heavily to his feet.

"Get Annie a shirt she can wear, Brent. I did not bring her anything to wear home." I said through clinched teeth.

He nodded and padded upstairs, naked. I supposed Mrs. Rossini was gone. If not, he was liable to get fucked by his mother which would happen eventually anyway.

Annie pulled her mouth off my cock and crawled up my body, she fit her pussy over my cock and dropped down on me. What had once been tight and snug was now spacious and soupy. She seemed a much bigger woman from the inside than what I saw before me. I took hold of her ass and pulled her onto my cock hard and firm. Annie grunted and lay down on me.

I rolled her onto her back and she flung her arms out beside her head and closed her eyes. I began to fuck her, pounding into her, seeking some semblance of tightness that would hold me but she was stretched and flooded. Then she opened her eyes and I imagined taking her in the middle of the night, taking her by surprise, tying her and fucking her in the darkness while she came and came. The very idea summoned my orgasm nearer. Then I thought of the MILFs each one and what I knew about them and the pleasure we could bring them and suddenly I was coming, pounding Annie with complete abandon. Her legs wrapped around me and her hands grasped my shoulders, pulling them to her as I filled her one last time.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,186 Followers