Sharing the MILF List Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blows to Alissa ass were increasing but still she chanted. I increased the power and she went silent and then finally began to wail, 'fuck' with each blow till she was screaming the word incoherently. I halted, got on the bed behind her and entered her. Her ass was on fire. I slammed into her and she shoved back, pressing her seared flesh against my belly and thighs. She sloshed when I hit bottom, her liquid gushed onto her legs and mine.

"Oh gawd, sweet mother of gawd, please fuck me, Sonny. I will do whatever you want, just fuck me. On my back . . . now."

I pulled free of her cunt and got to my feet. Much as I wanted to do what she asked, I pointed at my mother. She nodded and made preparations to dismount. I had Alissa freed of the cuffs by the time Mom was standing, holding to the foot of the bed, swaying. I pointed to Sammy and his eyes got wide but then sobered and nodded. He struggled to his feet.

Alissa was on her knees and elbows, her head between her arms on the bed. Her body seemed to quiver. I put a hand on her side and pushed her gently onto her side. She flopped over like a pregnant horse, like a falling house viewed in super slow motion. I rolled her the rest of the way onto her back. Mom came around the bed and stood beside me. I pointed at Sammy and he moved to the side of the bed. Alissa opened her eyes then and looked up at her son, her eyes glistening with the tears the belt cost her. For a minute they watched each other but then she put out a hand, grasped his and pulled it to her breast.

Sammy moaned.

"Fuck me, please." Alissa whispered.

Sammy nodded but did not move.

I pressed mom to her knees and she took my cock into her mouth, sucking me fully down her throat and gagging for her trouble. She came off of is and choked, coughing.

I pointed to Alissa's pussy, lifted high off the bed so her burning ass would not touch. "Fuck her, Sammy." I said. Mom sat on her heels watching them.

Sammy got onto the bed, crawling over Alissa's spread legs. She held his hand the whole time till he knelt at the V of her body, his cock wet with Mom's juice. Sammy took his cock in his hand and placed it at the entrance to Alissa's pussy and pressed forward. It disappeared with a sharp inhale from her and then he was falling forward onto his elbows and knees. His weight contacted her body and his cock sank completely into her steaming depths. Alissa groaned and arched her body, tipping her head back and closing her eyes. Her arms stretched above her head and grasped the metal bars of the headboard. Sammy bent forward and kissed one of her nipples.

"Bite her, Sammy. The pain makes her come."

He took her nipple into his mouth and Alissa shrieked. Her ass fell to the bed and immediately rebounded. Her whole body formed a bow on the bed for a moment then collapsed. She grunted and groaned. Sammy moaned as her body melded to his.

"Mom, are you okay?" He asked.

For a moment neither of them moved. Then Alissa released the headboard and found his face, turned it to hers and kissed him on the lips. The kiss was curiously chaste but the effect was instantaneous. Sammy's black hips rose up and pounded Alissa to the bed. She pulled at his face and the kiss changed. Her mouth opened and his did and they were kissing like lovers. Alissa broke the kiss.

"Fuck me, Sammy. Fuck me hard and fast and come in me. I want you to come in my cunt. Fuck your mother, Sammy. Fuck me now!"

Sammy, the gentleman that he is, did as requested. He put an arm under his mother's shoulder and grabbed her ass with the other hand and proceeded to piston his cock into his mother's pussy. After a dozen rugged strokes, Alissa's ass rested on the bed but bounced each time the cock split her. Finally she sighed, exhaling as he descended on her and lifted her legs. She wailed then, a wordless cry as her sizzling ass was plastered to the bedspread beneath her. Sammy moved his hand and lifted one of her legs over his shoulder, turned her body a bit and sliced into her at the angle it created. He fucked her till she began to scream and then she was shaking beneath him, twisting her body, trying to get flat on her back again but he did not let her, holding the one leg on his shoulder, he pummeled her with his ass till she began to shake with her climax. Then he dropped the leg, grabbed her ass with both hands and hammered her with speed and power till he came. His head rose up and he grunted and then let out a wild growl and collapsed.

Alissa continued to quiver, punching her ass off the bed which only stirred her frothy pussy again and more with the cock buried in her. Sammy lay between her legs as dead.

I tapped Mom on the shoulder. "I think you deserve a preview of your coming sick day. Go see if Sammy has any starch left." She went around the bed. Sammy tumbled from between his mother's legs and rolled to his back. Alissa lay with her arm over her eyes.

I moved to the head of the bed and kissed her, bumping her arm higher with my forehead. Her eyes were closed. I got on the bed and mounted her, fully aware that my cock was entering her well irrigated fountain. I felt the effluvium spurt between us as I sank into her. Sammy watched as I mounted her while Mom licked the same effluvium off his cock. I began to kiss Alissa while I stroked her with my cock, intentionally putting lots of weight on my stomach and abdomen which focused it on hers. Finally she grunted and her eyes opened.

"Heavy." She said. Her eyes, were sober but still glistening with the afterglow of her orgasm. I kissed her lips again and she responded. Her hands found my shoulders and pushed me up to where her eyes would focus on my face. "I just fucked my son." She said out loud. "I came with his cock inside my body. I kissed him like a lover and he came inside of me." She said. "What do you want me to do now?"

"Do it again." I said. I looked at Mom. "Is he hard yet?"

Mom lifted her mouth off of Sammy's erect cock. Mine seemed revived but now finally hard again. I had not come for a while.

"Sammy, slide to the middle of the bed, on your back. Alissa, mount him." I pulled out of her pussy and stood up. Mom slide off the bed and stood beside it as well watching the son moving to the middle of the bed so his mother could mount him. She put a leg over his body and, looking down between them, found his cock and fit it into her cleft again. With a groan, Alissa sank down onto him with a nearly equally audible squash. Sammy groaned as well. For once in his life, he did not know what to say. They both looked over at me when I stepped to the night table and picked up the bottle of lube sitting there. Sammy grasped her ass and pulled her hard down onto his cock. Alissa moaned and her eyes closed.

"Alissa, have you ever been taken in the ass before?" I asked.

Again, for a moment, no one moved. Then she nodded, just once.

"Have you ever been double penetrated?" I asked.

Again, she nodded.

I moved behind her and she crouched forward, lifting her ass. Sammy's hands pulled her cheeks apart and I could see her ass hole. I put a finger to it and pressed. Alissa grunted and pressed back. I got some lube on my finger and pressed it into her, then got more and put more on my cock. I got onto the bed and put more around her ass hole, filling the little dimple. Then I fit my cock into the dimple and began to press.

"Just relax, Mom. Let him in. He will go slow so it won't hurt." Sammy volunteered.

Alissa rose up onto her hands, nearly dislodging me and undoing an inch of my present progress into her ass. "When have you ever been in a woman's ass?" She asked, all motherly and condescending.

I give Samuel a lot of credit. He neither wilted not took umbrage.

"Sunday." He said. "Sunday afternoon, no, Sunday night."

I could not see the shock on Alissa's face but I felt it tingling through her body.

"Oh," she said and went back down to her elbows. I pulled back on her hips and Sammy's cock came loose. Mom reached between them and repositioned it, feeling at Alissa's pussy till the entrance was regained. Alissa pressed him home again but the angle increased and I lost more progress.

"Alissa, you and Sammy lift up and I'll put a pillow under his ass. It should help." Mom said.

"I lied." Alissa said. "I have never had two men like this, never been able to talk with two men in me.

I couldn't help it. I laughed. Mom got the pillow under his ass and I assumed the position again. Sammy pulled her cheeks and I applied more lube again and pressed my cock to her ass again.

"Fuck my ass, Sonny." Alissa said softly. "I want to feel two men in my body while I kiss my son." She pressed her ass back and my cock began to pry open her ass. The tension twanged through her body but I met her force with pressure of my own and a moment later I was entering the taut inner reaches of her body.

Alissa grunted and moved backwards. Each time I shoved at her, she slid a bit forward on the bed. Finally I straightened, Sammy pulled her cheeks apart again and I grasped her hips. I pulled against him and shoved Alissa's ass down onto my cock.

"Oh sweet jeezus!" Alissa moaned. Her body had risen as I pulled her a couple inches onto my cock. I surrendered and shoved hard, collapsing her down onto her son's cock. We mashed the air out of his lungs but Sammy reversed his force and pulled his mother hard onto his cock. I continued to sink into her ass till I was deeply rooted in her and she was mashed between us, twice pined like a prep school hussy. I repositioned myself so I had some base to fuck and proceeded to fuck her ass. I created a constant motion and they both joined into it. Alissa began to moan as we filled her.

"Now, Mom, imagine taking another cock in your mouth, down your throat." Sammy said in a strained voice.

I heard them kissing and I pulled back and slammed my cock into her ass and the pressure and heat took away my restraint. I stroked two, three more times and my climax rushed onto me. I grasped Alissa's gorgeous black ass and pumped her back alley full of traffic. For some reason this orgasm hit me like a brick to the side of the head. I think I must have blacked out because the next thing I remember was Alissa struggling against me but it was not a struggle but a full-body orgasm; legs, arms, head, torso, all spasming on their own and in chaotic cacophony without rhyme or reason. Then I felt Sammy's hands on her ass, pulling her down hard onto his cock and he hunched up against us. I regained my strength and supported myself with hands and knees rather than balancing on my cock in her ass. I was still hard but spent and spent and spent. I felt dehydrated but finally sated.

I withdrew my cock from her ass and sat back on my heels. Mom was there with a wash cloth. She cleaned my cock and Alissa's ass. I got to my feet at the side of the bed and the mother and son separated. They lay side by side, staring up at me.

Sammy grinned. "I am now a motherfucker." He said with a chortle. His mother looked over at him with a hint of chagrin on her face.

"Join the club." I said. "Don't let it go to your head, either of them. We need to go. We'll be back around nine or nine thirty in the morning. Don't wear her out, she has to work tomorrow and you have to fuck my mother again." I hesitated, giving them a chance to reply but both just stared at me. I realized they were avoiding looking at each other and needed some privacy. I so wanted to know what would pass between them when they were alone but if I got to watch, they would not be alone, would they? Some things are indeed just private.

Mom and I dressed in the silence of the room. No one spoke till I was dressed. "Someone will need to close the garage door after I leave."

"I am parked behind you, I bet." Sammy said and with remarkable energy rose up and pulled on pants and a shirt and ran to his car barefoot. Mom and I got into our car and drove away.