Sharing the MILF List Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,191 Followers

I touched her pussy, pressing a finger against the bulging lips, outlining the inner flesh, running my finger through her curiously silken brown pubic hair. She keened and relaxed back onto the bed. I pulled her legs over my shoulders and began by kissing her thigh, inner and arch up to the point of the hip. I repeated it with the other, kneading her flesh, massaging her while being diligent about breathing my super-heated breath onto the surface of her body, all along the cleft of her cunt as I moved and hovered over her. I licked and kissed around her pussy for several minutes which brought out her verbal mastery once more.

"Oh, oh please, oh Sonny please kiss it. You know where, you know who, you know why, please let when be now, now oh, Sonny!" Despite the begging anticipation in her voice, she kept her arms extended above her head, not touching or trying to direct my spiraling progress towards her molten center. Only her hips pulsed and tried to entice me with pressure and proximity, rising and shuddering before slowly lowering back to the edge of the mattress. I teased and pleased by turns so that when my tongue finally touched her pussy lips, her whole body quaked and a gigantic climax shook her. She gasped, she shivered, she sighed and then it was past.

"Cock." She hissed and I had not even kissed her cunt yet. She pulled away from me, crab walking back to the middle of the bed. "Out of time, cock!" She hissed at me again, her head back as she lay back onto her elbows.

I moved between her legs and they spread, planting her heels and lifting her pussy. I touched it with a finger. She groaned. I touched it with my cock. Mrs. Rossini screamed. I shoved my cock into her, entering her hard and fast, matching the drooling lushness I found there with straight on thrusting. Her body blossomed and arched as I sank into her. Her orgasm arrived in a flash and she was calling and crying as she flailed on her bed, convulsing in the throes of it.

I leaned over her, feeling her breast quivering against the skin of my chest. I lifted my body up and off her crotch, pulling my cock out of her body till only the head remained lodged in her. "Mrs. Rossini, you understand that I am going to fuck you whenever I want?"

"Uh huh." She grunted. "Love it." At that moment, her bedroom door opened and Brent stuck his head inside. She did not notice. Her body was taut, strung with heightened sexual awareness. Her eyes were closed and all she knew was the cock piercing her body fired passion throughout her flesh.

Brent eased into the room.

I shifted my hips up and thrust into her pussy, piercing her fully. The withdrawal was long and luscious. I held it, the head of my cock again just separating the lips of her cunt. "And with this key, I will be able to come here any time and mount you?" I said, looking at Brent.

He winked at me and began to undress.

"Oh yes!" She groaned but I was unclear if it was an answer or a response to my descending cock. I pulled back again and waited. For a moment she waited too, unmoving, listening, still. Brent froze.

"Mrs. Rossini, you said you want it all. I take that to mean that you want them all, us all. Including your son. You want us all to fuck you, to take you, mount you, do you over and over again?" My cock descended.

"Yes, ohhhhh gawd yes!" She growled her head thrashing back and forth as the slow penetrating cock sluiced into her body.

"And you said you want the Annie? We will, give you the Annie but when I please. I think this weekend would be best. Saturday, maybe?" I slammed hard down into her. The quivering woman grunted and her hips rose to meet the ineluctable penetration. She grunted and groaned but made no words. I hammered her over and over again. She had no words.

My orgasm arrived just as hers abated which fired a new feeling in her. My cock, having been pounding her to the bed, rooted in her and began to deposit load after load of spunk into her and she responded with renewed ecstasy. Her legs wrapped around me and locked me in place pulsing and pressing me deep, her hands crossed behind my neck. Her motion broke me down to lay fully on her. I kissed her lips, feeling her breasts smashed between us, careful not to pinch one of her great lovelies. She kissed back but only for a moment because a new wave of orgasm rattled her loose, tensing and shaking her with successive waves of pleasure till finally it ended and she collapsed to the bed.

"You, you must go." She panted. "Time. Joey returning tonight. Oh fuck!"

I bent over her. "Don't fuck your son till I say you can. Okay?"

That stilled her, she held her breath and I supposed tried to clear her sex-addled brain. Finally, she nodded. "After you say," She gasped.

Brent was naked, out of her range of vision between my elbows even with her eyes open. He stared at me. I grinned and lifted off his mother.

"Mrs. Rossini, it is definitely time for you to fuck your son!" I said. "Brent, she is all yours."

I moved off of her and she looked genuinely puzzled. But then Brent came into her view and she seemed to be transformed. She rolled to her knees and crouched on the other side of the bed, looking from me to him. Her eyes were wild.

"What is the matter, Mom?" Brent whispered. "You fucked me just fine last night."

The frantic look in her eyes passed and she nodded. "I know, son, but, but, do you know what happened to me? I was raped, remember? He forced me, tied me, fucked me."

"And you wanted it all." I muttered. Sasha looked like I had betrayed her. "On top or bottom, Mrs. Rossini?" I asked.

She pulled her eyes off Brent's great cock, staring at me like I was a stranger. Finally she nodded and returned her eyes to his cock. "I want to be on bottom." She said softly. "I want to fuck you, Brent. I want your big, huge cock sunk as far into me as you can make it go. I want you to mount me while Sonny watches. I want him to see you fuck me . . . " her face screwed up into a grimace. " . . . like you fucked his mom last night." She lifted her eyes to look Brent in the eyes, but he was already moving onto the bed. He reached for her and she tumbled onto her back, her legs opening. The reference to my mother only seemed to fire his drive to enter his own.

"I know you fucked her, Brent. And Mrs. Wills and Annie. I watched Annie take you and watched her scream as she fucked you. I want to see you fuck Cici and Laura and Kyla and Alissa. I want to see your great big cock slip into them all! I want to watch them squeal as you pound them senseless!" She shifted down the bed, gripped his cock with both hands and positioned it at her pussy entrance. "Now fuck me! Fuck me, Brent!" She rasped, the passion rattling in her voice.

Brent fucked her.

At first, his cock sank slowly into her, up and down, up and down. But then, finally she lifted her legs and the penetration was complete. She was pinned to the bed by his great spike. He bowed his back and enveloped first one breast then the other, sucking and kissing her before he took hold of her ass and proceeded to pound heavily into her.

Mrs. Rossini screamed, her head shook and her hair flew and her heels drummed on his back, erratic strikes as he rose and fell, pumping his cock over and over into her clasping pussy. After several minutes, she thrashed through an orgasm which triggered the same response in Brent. He pumped into her over and over again, grunting as he filled her with his come.

By this time, I was hard again. I had stood stock still beside the bed and watch their sexual collision. Nothing I had watched to that point had been as sexy as this moment. Seeing Natasha accepting her son for the first time—well the fourth for fifth but who's counting? It made me a little crazy. Once Brent quit pumping her and he flopped onto his side, his cock appearing out of her body, coated and streaked with their come, I moved to the nightstand and found what I sought. Not the vibrator, though on second thought I took that as well; it was the lube I sought. I held the tube up.

"Mrs. Rossini, do you really know what airtight means?"

Natasha's head lulled in my direction.

"Yeasssh." She said, sounding quit drunk. "I shnow what airshtight meanshhhh." She slurred.

"I think you need to have a cock in your ass and one in your pussy, just to make sure. You can practice your cocksucking technique another time. Suck him. Have you given your son a blow job yet?"

Natasha rose to an elbow and her eyes seemed to clear. She stared at my erect cock. "You want to put that in my ass?" She said, doubt in her tone.

"Airtight." I said softly. "That is our price for agreeing to come to your house and rape you like we do Annie from time to time. Remember? You said you wanted that. Someone to surprise you and eat you and fuck your cunt and ass when you least expect it?" I prompted.

Natasha's eyes rose to look into mine. My cock felt slighted but it did not wilt. She nodded. "Oh fuck yes, I remember." She said.

"Suck your son's cock. Make him hard. Mount him and then it will be ass time." I sounded crude but I felt crude. I want to pounce on her and fuck her quick and fast and hard and empty myself into her; heart, soul and cock but I retained control of my baser urges. "Now." I insisted.

Brent rolled onto his back.

"Can you get me a cloth? Something to clean him with?"

"Airtight, and Natasha, you may need to eat some pussy just to keep things even. Just as well start by tasting your own pussy. It is a simple step from licking pussy off a cock to putting your lips to her and doing what you like to see if she is built the same." My voice was slow and low, almost a croak.

She regarded me for a moment but finally nodded. She turned to Brent, found him lying on his back. She got to her knees and moved over him. Balancing on knees and elbows, she began to lick and then suck his flagging cock. After several minutes, Brent regained his stature and she was taking a third of his cock into her mouth and throat, trying for more but backing off with slurps and licks. His cock seemed to pulse and did glisten. She did not wait but mounted him, moving up his body to position her pussy over his great spike. She flexed her legs and rose up. Brent helped by holding his cock upright which forced her to go a little higher. Finally the tip fixed into her pussy and she sank down on him.

"Ooooohhhhhhh fuckkkkkkk mmmmmmmmmee!" Natasha groaned as the great instrument pierced her body. She pulled off of it and then pressed down again several times, eventually beginning to coat his cock with her juices. After several minutes, she managed to get it to fit back into her body. The impassioned assault of earlier was replaced by a careful insertion of her son's meat into her body; a studied envelopment which I thought was going to blow Brent's mind before she even got it all to fit into her.

But finally, she was able to sit down firmly astride his hips, grinding and hunching at the mighty cock lodged in her pussy. Then she became still and turned to look at me.

I had moved a little away to watch the tableau develop and did so with amazement. I watched the two of them negotiating the mechanics of copulation. I could clearly see neither of them focused on the 'who' they were fucking. But I did. Seeing this mother jamming her body down on her son's cock, focused on enveloping it with her luscious flesh, watching her get him impacted in her pussy so that she sat astride of him, filled with his cock . . . it all just flooded over me and I had a moment of intense pride. Perverse, a little, I admit that but they were fucking each other because of me. They were getting what they wanted because of me. When Natasha looked back at me, her eyes shone with concentration and effort, stimulation and sensation. That a woman could fit Brent's blunt club into her body with such determination seemed beyond belief. My cock had softened in the fresh air, watching a woman mount another man's enormous cock apparently intimidated me.

Natasha twisted her body and both she and Brent groaned with the motion. His cock formed the axis she rotated on. "Ass." She wheezed. "Ass?" She said again, but making it a question.

I cannot believe she left it up to me, like I would refuse that offer. I moved to the head of the bed. "Suck me hard, woman." I said, trying to sound tough or something and failing. It made her smile and Brent giggled which, given his position must have required considerable effort.

"Oh, oh gawd, Sonny. Keep him laughing. I can feel it in the back of my throat, I swear it!" That made Brent chuckle again and his mother groaned, shuddering with pleasure as the little shivers traveled up the cock into her seething interior. She recovered then bent, twisting as she did so and took the end of my cock between her lips. Something went off in my head and I think I went momentarily blind because when I next noticed anything I remember, my cock was rock hard and her mouth had it completely enveloped at a sort of wrenched angle which put odd pressure on me.

Brent had his hand clasped to her ass cheeks and was gently undulating beneath her which caused her to emit gurgling grunts of pleasure and excitement but made her sucking on my cock erratic. I backed up and she nearly toppled over trying to keep her mouth on my cock, which I admired. I wanted to surrender to her good graces but instead, I needed to teach her ass to hold a well-intentioned cock. I moved beside them and Brent pulled her into a kiss which tipped her forward onto his chest. They disappeared into their private passion and I took that moment to retrieve the vibrator from the nightstand.

When they parted, panting, Natasha began to shiver and shake and her ass began to buck on the cock she rode, shifting and shimmying like she was trying to dislodge it, escape or something but finding it too long to rise above, she remained pierced while the orgasm ran through her. Brent took two of the bed pillows and lifted her while she rode, stuffing them under his ass. At the last, his mother rose up on her knees to make it easier but then she lost her will and dropped heavily onto the cock in her, grunting as she did so. Her eyes where dull with passion, glistening with tension and slitted with concentration.

Brent pulled her forward once more which, given the slight rise the pillows granted his hips, jacked her ass into the air. He widened his legs which opened his mother that much more. She slipped just a little, a small jolt which seemed to rattle her. She tensed and tried to lean back, arching her neck as she gripped her son's shoulders. I moved between his legs and put my implements on the bed. I grasped her ass and opened it.

"Oh shit!" She muttered.

"Good question." I said. I asked if she had other needs before I fucked her ass and she insisted she was 'good to go.'

"Shove it in me whenever you are ready." She moaned, her voice sound choked as though emerging from around the cock that seemed to run up her spine and lodge in the back of her throat from behind. Her body never stopped rocking.

I got lube and dabbed it on the cone of her ass hole and massaged it a moment. She grunted when my finger entered her. More lube, more finger, more lube. She got still when my finger entered her the first time. She canted forward and tensed her knees, lifting her body so that Brent's cock was half in and half out of her pussy. In this position, she waited.

The sliver vibrator was chilled in the night air and when I touched it to her asshole, she jumped but the motion only made her lose control of her muscles and her suspended body slid down the cock till she had it completely lodged inside her body once more. I pressed the tip of the vibrator into her and she lifted and pushed back at it, wanting it, desiring it, taking a few inches of it into her ass. I withdrew it and with more lube, shoved it deeper into her. She sank onto Brent's cock and offered no more help. I worked the silver dildo/ vibrator into and out of her ass till it I got it completely buried into her ass. I sat back and regarded my work. Brent hunched a little and Natasha responded somehow but not with much intent because of the dual penetration.

When I turned the vibrator on, Natasha's body jerked and she screamed, an inchoate testimony to pleasure. Her hips shook and jerked, shivering and shaking as the vibrations rattled through her.

"Fuck me, I can feel that in my cock!" Brent said through gritted teeth.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Natasha grunted as she began to come again. She lifted her head and kissed her son on the lips. "Fuck me, baby, fuck your mother while Sonny does my ass. I want it all, Brent baby. Fuck me."

I am not sure what she was asking. He was hardly in much position to do much but she kissed him and raised her hips and shucked her cunt down his shaft as hard as she could. I touched the vibrator and increased its buzz. Natasha's ass began to piston up and down, chasing after a speed she could not hope to match. Finally she clinched and tensed, her whole body shaking and shaking and shaking.

"Geezus, she is so tight!" Brent grunted. "Fuck me, Mom! Fuck me!"

His words seemed to touch something in Natasha Rossini and she began to hammer her hips up and down with a wild frenzy. Then the orgasm peaked, she tensed and her ass dropped, slicing the cock back into her. She lay still. Brent moved up to her hips and pulled at her large ass cheeks.

"Your turn, Sonny. Fuck my mother in the ass!" He growled. His hands pulled at her hips, peeling her open further.

The sentiment touched me and all I wanted to do was obey. I withdrew the shivering silver from her ass. Brent pulled her ass cheeks apart again. I got to my knees behind the piked woman and touched my cockhead to her asshole. When I pressed forward, the tight heat of it nearly unraveled me. I wanted to just topple over and spurt all over the room. But I steeled my will to match my cock, pulled back, dabbed more lube around the point where we joined and shoved forward. Natasha lifted her ass and I plunged past the guardian, deep into her ass.

Both Brent and Natasha groaned with the added weight. Brent wrapped his arms around Natasha's back, underneath her arms. "Fuck her, now." Brent grunted.

I found my balance, rose up, pulling my cock half out of her ass and then began to slide it back into her. The feeling nearly overwhelmed me; tight and hot, my cock seem to transmit every ridge and rill of her ass canal to my brain, stimulating my cock all along the way. Out. In. Out. In. I sawed her ass a few strokes. Then I reared back and hammered her ass hard.

"Oh, oh gawd, yes. Like that. Like that. Fuck me hard, Sonny! Fuck my ass hard like that!" Natasha cried.

When I did, she cried out again and screamed her body tried to move, to respond but Brent held her in place. I hammered down into her, over and over again till she began to shake. I felt Brent arching beneath us. Together, we double-fucked his mother.

It seemed like she came continually for several minutes before my own orgasm flashed through me and I felt Brent begin to erupt into the female we shared. I think it was only a minute or so because it was so intense, I was nearly erupting as soon as she first squeezed down hard on my implanted cock. Natasha was babbling senselessly, her body, twice pinned and fully filled; she could do little else besides quiver between us and feel us fuck her. She received us both and came and came and came. Her jabber finally quieted as I pulled my cock out of her ass and sat back on my heels. Brent pulled the pillows out from under his ass and lifted his knees. He humped into his inert mother a time or two but she did not move. She lay, completely open, completely spread on top of her son.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,191 Followers