Sharing the MILF List Ch. 14

Story Info
The strange path to an airtight blond mother.
35.2k words
4.76
79.7k
69

Part 16 of the 17 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Contrasting
Contrasting
3,181 Followers

Sharing the MILF List is about over. This is the second to last episode. Thanks for all the support. I have learned some things about what works and what doesn't. There is more to come. -C

*****

I woke up Monday morning with a thought. It disturbed me a little. I had this thought about how my life had suddenly gotten so utterly and completely out of control. I just spent a weekend fucking quite an array of women some of whom I had actually met before. I was nineteen and I was becoming completely twisted; sexually knotty. When I looked at a young woman at school, flouncing along talking to her friends, what did I think? Not, "Will she go out with me?" Not, "Do you think she is a virgin?" Or "Does she kiss good?" No, I wonder if her mom is hot because I am confident I could fuck her if she was. "Could" not "would". And when I look at a girl's ass, her cute little bubble butt, what do I think? I wonder if she has ever been fucked in the ass with a cock? I wonder if she has ever been double-teamed by two guys? I wonder if she has been air tight or if she has rape fantasies or swallows when she sucks cock.

Now does that sound normal? Does that sound like something a normal nineteen, almost twenty year old fella should be thinking when he is walking around in the world minding his own business and letting his mind and eyes wander?

I thought this between that oblivion that is perfect sleep and the clarity that is wakefulness. The clarity is when you become aware of your surroundings. My first thought was what time was it and if it was dark because it was dark or because my eyes were closed and I had overslept. Then whoever was sucking on my cock pulled me deep into her throat.

I had fallen into bed Sunday night fucked out. Happy to leave Alissa and Laura to the good graces of their respective sons. I had done them both, several times, in several ways and I was pretty sure they would not miss me. I showered, went to bed and for all I know I quit breathing and died. Returning to the land of the living where awareness had advantages turned out to be a shock to my system. My cock was hard and someone was sucking it and doing quit well.

I thought about waking up and seeing who was sucking my cock. The possibilities were limited. Either my erstwhile mother was sucking my cock or one of my sisters was sucking my cock. I was pretty sure I was not asleep or imagining the lips stroking down my cock and the tongue looping around me. That thought fluttered through my putter and I almost made a hole in one. But then I relaxed a little. The mouth on my cock rose, a tongue lashing along the length as she lifted her head off my cock. I felt her fingers delicately fondling my balls and then she inhaled my cock again.

It was definitely not my mother. I knew her technique. This was ... different. She held still, her throat pulsing around the end of my cock, squeezing and massage it at the same time. I wanted to groan, I wanted to lay still. My hips lifted a little and a new, different hand ran down my thigh and backup and took firm hold of me. She lifted her head off my cock and then ran it back down her throat.

I could not help it. I moaned, doing my best to sound somnolent and unconscious at the same time. She went still. One of my sisters was sucking my cock. I wanted to know who. But a moment later she had lifted off, slipped out from under my blankets and was moving through my room to the door. I tried to open my eyes and they stuck closed. I panicked. Someone had glued my eyes closed!

Okay that was just a dumb thought. It dawned on me a moment later and I concentrated. My eyes opened and all I could see was my door being carefully closed. Dawn was nigh. I felt hung over. I lifted the covers and looked at my cock. Yep. It was poking up through my briefs. It glistened just a little and when I touched it, it was damp, slick and hard as calculus. Love that expression, hard as calculus! Can anyone mistake that meaning?

I did not know which of my sisters had been sucking my cock that morning and the thought haunted me throughout the morning. By Tuesday I wanted to know but could not puzzle out how to winkle that information out of them. They all seemed perfect little angels, except for Georgia who still glared at me a little. A woman spurned.

Mom had to be gone for business so my life dropped into a sort of normalcy. But the sensation of my sister's mouth on my cock tinkered with my mind. That sensation wove together with not knowing so that it distracted me for the next few days. It dominated my mind. I could focus on something but as soon as I lost focus, Wham! There is was, that luscious feeling of my cock penetrating her mouth, her head pressing down on my cock till the head was lodged in her throat where she squeezed . . . It distracted me constantly.

So Wednesday I am sitting in Macro-Econ1 and my phone vibrated in my pants. I had to shuffle out of the class while the prof glared at me. The class was almost over and I realized I was about to miss the next assignment but the line on my phone was long distance, overseas and I figured it was Sid Kingston.

I was right.

When I answered it I got an heavily accented voice saying, "Please hold for Mr. Kingston. Thank you." That was how my brain translated it anyway.

"Sonny? Can you hear me?"

"Perfectly. Are you back in town?"

"No, no. Still in Asia. Say, listen, I hear you have touched the attorney's mistress?"

I nodded, not sure what to think about that. "Wow. News travels fast."

Sid chuckled. "I know shit, son. I know shit. Can you talk? Do you have time?"

"I was in class but I always have time to talk to my good friend whose wife I am fucking."

You know how you say things to be funny and just as the last punctuation mark dribbles off your lower lip you are already thinking it might have been better to not speak, or to talk ever again because what you just said was just not right? Well, that was how I felt. I wanted to reach out somewhere and grab onto those words and pull them back but, fuck me, they were gone. Already said. But one thing I was learning, when you fuck up, act like you don't notice and maybe no one else will either.

Sid noticed but it did not matter.

His silence did not encourage me. "I wasn't going to say anything but since you mentioned it." He stopped.

So did my heart. I don't know why but the idea that Sid was about to post a NO TRESPASSING sign over his wife's pussy made my chest hurt. Double teaming her Saturday night was amazing. She loves to fuck. I was already thinking of how to argue with him, how to try to get Sid Kingston to change his mind when I realized that was crazy talk, well, crazy thinking. By the time I blinked back into my body, I realized he had kept talking and I missed it, nearly all of it.

"Sorry, Sid, you blinked out there. What were you saying?"

Silence. "I said I was not going to bother you about this but since you mentioned it, I have not been able to get hold of her the last few days. Just two nights, really but we talk every night, just to say hello. She has not answered her phone. I was wondering if you would mind checking on her. You know, just to make sure everything is okay." He stopped talking. "You can't call me here. Why don't you just email me whatever you find out. Unless there really is something wrong. I'll give you a domestic number to call that will get me a message right away." He gave me both and I jotted them down. I'd put them into my phone later.

My mind was grinding on that, the idea that he could not get hold of Annie. I thought lots of crazy shit.

"So Sonny, that really was not why I called. There is another matter. I have an associate, a Chinese man who will be in town, your part of the world sometime this week. He might already be there. You have not heard from him, have you?"

"No." I said.

"Good. Good. I kept meaning to call you. It is five a.m. here. My days are crazy. He might call you. I gave him your number. I may of screwed up, I don't know. I told him about you and your MILFs, not Cici actually—I kept that out of the mix but the others, told him about you doing your friend's mothers. He was fascinated. He likes to purchase what he fucks. I think he likes the feeling of giving them money. He might call you and see if you could set him up with one of your MILFs, that is, if there is one who might not take it poorly to be tricked out. I mean, she could keep the money or you could or whatever. I have no dog in that fight but, I mean. Shit, Sonny, this guy is a bit of an arrogant bitch but he does love new and different pussy. You two are a bit the same that way and of course, I thought of you."

Sid grumbled something I did not hear. He sounded out of sorts. I figured he was getting a morning blow job, or in his case a good nob licking at least.

"Sonny, here is what I am thinking. This thing, that deal they had going, you know what I am referring to? The guy looking for a lay down assistant?"

"Okay. I remember."

"I think this guy, if you help him, if you can, he might be a help. Those two guys know each other. I know they do. I know some of the same scenery they have shared. They like to compare notes. Curtains and carpet, that sort of thing. You know, and they give each other references. Truth is I think they like to fuck each other's women so Cheng has taken to only paying for it. You know, just to be a pain in the ass. My point is, that if you help Cheng Wei, it is possible that might go around and help you on that other deal. See what I mean?"

I nodded. "Yeah, I think so."

Sid cleared his throat. "I know tricking out one of your MILFs might not seem too cool, but if you can manage it, this would, would make it worth their time, perhaps yours. You could tell them you needed cash or something. They might do it for you."

"What about Annie?" I could not help myself. Once again I spoke without thinking.

Sid exhaled loudly. "Jesus, son, you have a big brass pair. Not one in a million guys would think to make that suggestion. To me, I mean. No. Not because I don't think she would do it. If you asked, she might. But no. Cheng has plenty of Chinese trim. I think he wants more conventional American snatch. And no, because having him pin my wife could prove a little complicated in the circles I run in. So no."

"What about Mrs. Honeywell?" I asked. "She is your attorney, after all."

Silence. Sid was thinking. Or maybe we lost the connection.

"Sid? Are you still there?" I asked after three long, sweating seconds had gone by.

"Still here. Just thinking. That is complicated. Pros and cons. I'd love it if you put her onto him but I am pretty sure he wants a white woman. When he wants black women he goes to the source, if you know what I mean. But it might be risky to have him fucking her. Or not. Might be good. Shit, again, I never considered that. No direction on that score. My guess, though? He didn't say it but I think he wants a white woman. Cici would be perfect but that would be awkward if he did any checking on you so I would not recommend it." Sid Kingston hesitated. "Plus, if she actually does shitcan her job and come to Asia with me, that would be really awkward because he is likely to meet her while she, er ..." his voice dribbled off to silence. He did not make an issue of it but just continued as if it had not lost the bubble. "So, not Cici, either."

I nodded. "So just the other three."

"Right. If he calls. I have no idea if he will but if he does, I think it might make some sense. He does not want some young chicky or a pro. He was fascinated by the idea of doing one of America's desperate housewives. I needed to give you a heads up. Oh, he will insist on paying. In his mind, that is not cheating on his wife. He always rents and apparently she is aware of that but I don't really know if she is fine with it or not. She is a looker and no one understands why he does not stay home. He can be prickly. If you can satisfy his curiosity about your MILFs, it might help you with Peppers, Bickerstaff and Kline."

I nodded again. "I understand."

"Thanks, Sonny. I did not mean to put you in this spot. I have to admit I sort of stepped in it, you know. I never meant to shoot off my mouth about what you have going there but, well shit it is something worth talking about. Know it or not you are a pretty good story and other guys, well, they love hearing about you and your exploits. Truth to tell, though, I think your mother sort of went to my head. I have not thought about anything else but her since she left me that Sunday. Being fully in a woman like that again, and more than once and comfortably, well, that was fucking fabulous. I owe you for that and then I jam you up this way. I hate it but there it is. Help me out on this and it could have some benefits for you longer term. I am serious, Sonny."

I understood him perfectly. The threat was implicit in what he was telling me and strangely I did not feel scared to be threatened. Truth was I got hard.

My mind had gone right to Mrs. Clark. Kyla might be the perfect pussy for the job. If the guy called. "I think I have the perfect fit, unless he is hung like you are."

"No idea but no whispers either. I think you can figure he will fit in a standard glove like you guys do. I am an aberration."

"Well, thanks for the heads up. I would have been very confused otherwise." I had a moment when I realized I was talking to Sid Kingston like an equal. He was a billionaire and I was, well, not. Then, for the first time it struck me that Anne Kingston lived in a middle class neighborhood in a relatively small house for such a rich man. How odd? I thought. Odder still that I had not thought much about it since meeting the man while I was buried cock deep in his wife. Okay, I guess it was not odd I wondered about the size of his house when confronted by the size of his cock.

Sid spoke. "I get it. I won't let it happen again." Silence.

This time I had the feeling that Sid was pondering something. Right again.

"I'll owe you again if this works out. Shit, Sonny, if he calls, if you can help him, that will be a great thing for me. I cannot be there and this deal, the MILF list, it would be great for him." More silence. "I think letting him see my attorney nude might be a hell of a deal, now that I think about it. I don't know how to manage that but if the opportunity arises to bend her over the desk for him like you did for me, I think that would be just fine. Gotta go. And, Sonny, really, thanks again. Sex is a currency everyone understands. It is definitely international. Tell Cici I am planning on seeing her before the Chinese new year."

"I will, Sid."

"And check on my wife. Make sure she is okay. Okay?"

"Sure, Sid. I am sure she is fine." I almost said, "I fucked her Saturday. Twice. And she was awesome." Almost but instead I hesitated long enough that I lost the chance. I almost regretted it despite feeling sort of proud of myself for keeping my mouth shut. Despite the urge to brag about making her come like she did, in my lizard brain I knew it was stupid to brag to a man about making his wife come really good when he could not, or at least did not. Maybe not just stupid, could be suicidal. Better to resist the urge and not develop a potentially fatal habit.

Sid wanted me to check on his wife and I would. I'd fuck her too but that was something not worth mentioning either. The idea inflated my ego and my cock. I could go fuck Annie; and Alissa and Kyla and Natasha. My mind wandered and any thought of stepping in it with Sid got crowded out of my lizard brain. My cock took over.

Sid clicked off.

My mind blinked and the train of thought that inflated my cock derailed and I snapped back into the immediate present. I sat, puzzled. Another fucking complication. All I wanted to do was to finish the MILF list, finish sharing it. I had two MILFs to go. Kyla Clark and Laura Wills needed to fly first class to air tight heaven and then we would need to retire the MILF list. Us guys would need to join the rest of the world and start dating women our own age and having normal relationships. I thought of Landon. Fuck, he had half of that going on. The rest of us were probably hopeless.

I shook my head. I had put us all in need of long years of therapy. I just hoped the therapist was hot, willing and ... shit, I was hopeless!

I had sauntered up the hill in back of Baxter Hall where Econ met and found a place to flop. Then I saw Sammy coming around the corner of the building, scanning, a hand over his eyes. I stood up and waved till he saw me. He gestured for me to come to him but I waved him off and finally he started up the hill towards me.

Then my phone rang.

It was Kyla Clark.

"Mrs. Clark, so nice to hear your voice."

"He isn't fucking me again." She said. "I know. He is fucking his girl friend but can't he do us both?"

How do you answer that? Never speak for another guy's dick, particularly if it is a choice between his girlfriend and his mother.

"I want to go next. I want to be airtight. I want you boys to fuck me. Cici, Alissa, Tasha, they have all told me about it; about having you boys in every orifice. I fucked you first and I still have not been airtight."

I saw the opportunity and I seized it. Does that make me an opportunist? "Okay, well I was going to do Laura next but I could arrange that differently, if you like."

"I like." She was almost panting. Her voice twanged with urgency I did not feel. I could use it though.

"Can I ask a favor, though?"

"Sure, Sonny. Anything."

"You should never say anything to me, Kyla. That is not wise."

"I am fairly warned. You can ask anything."

I smirked at Sonny as he arrived. "Nothing now. I just may have a favor to ask of you later."

"Okay. Thanks." She hung up.

What a strange conversation.

I had sprawled on the autumn brown grass and Sammy stood over me. I lay back and closed my eyes, expecting him to gush about Laura and his mom. But my phone rang again. I glanced at it, it was Landon. I held up my hand.

"Sonny? Sonny? You there?"

"Landon, buddy, what's happening?"

"Did Sammy find you?"

That was an odd question so I dodged, wondering what was going on. Sammy was not grinning but had a grimace that on anyone else would have been a scowl but on Sammy looked like he was in pain. It was his "serious" look and one of the reasons we rarely took him serious. Rarely.

"Is he looking for me?"

"Yes." Landon said.

I expected him to say more but he didn't.

"Why is Sammy looking for me?" I asked.

"Call him." Landon said.

An odd response I thought. "How is Darlene doing?"

Sammy's eyebrows rose. A name he did not recognize.

"You need to get over here, Sonny. I think Chris has completely jumped the tracks." Landon Clark sounded worried and he completely zipped past my question. "Sammy told me he had not been to class all week and did not answer his phone. I am on my way over there now. I sent Sammy to find you and bring you over to the Wills house. I'll meet you there." Landon sounded worried? He did, something in his voice was off, a strain of tension Landon Clark never felt and certainly never let it appear in his voice.

That in itself worried me. But something inside of me clicked and I felt the tension of his worry flash away. "What is the matter, Landon?" I think I supposed Landon was becoming judge and jury and had decided that Chris should not be fucking his mom.

"Just meet me there." He clicked off.

I closed the phone and sat up. The Indian summer day was luscious and I did not feel like leaving the caress of the sun for any reason. I squinted up at Sammy who had not flopped down beside me, remarkable in itself. I rarely had to suggest to Sammy to join a lounge party.

Contrasting
Contrasting
3,181 Followers