Sharing With the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And when she tensed up, and started to quiver, panting breathlessly, "Oh, fuck I'm coming so damn hard," he was right there with her.

Circling her clit with his thumb, to give her a little more of what she needed, he plowed into her deeper and harder with every thrust. And when his balls felt ready to explode, Chad threw back his head and growled, "Fuuuck!" as he filled her pussy with wave after wave of red hot cum, till he could feel it sliding out of her pussy and onto her desk, even dripping off the edge into a big milky puddle on the floor.

Pam was still shivering and shaking all the way to her toes after coming hard enough to nearly black out, with Chad pressing soft little kiss to her lips, and his cock still buried nice and deep in her pussy, pulsing insanely hard. When suddenly the door burst open and her sister Kay and Carmen walked in, both letting out a startled gasp and going all wide-eyed when they caught Chad red-handed, so to speak, with his dick packed in Pam, after obviously fucking her right on her desk, judging from the pool of cum on the floor.

Kay slammed the door shut behind them, folded her arms across her chest and glared at Chad, asking him, "What do you think you're doing in here with my sister?"

Pam just rolled her eyes and said, "What do think he's doing, taking dictation? He's just been given me the best fucking ride of my entire freaking life, that's what he's been doing."

"But I'm the office manager, and he works for me!" Kay told her, looking put out, shocked to see that he'd fucked her sister before he'd even had a chance to fuck her.

Confused, Chad took hold of the base of his cock and pulled out of Pam, looking from one to the other, muttering, "Holy shit, there's two of you?"

Pam nodded. "We're twins."

But Kay and Carmen were too blown away to even speak for a moment, both staring with their mouths hanging open at the sight of Chad's still semi-hard cock, shimmering with a long string of delicious looking cum dripping in a thin stream from the tip almost down the floor.

"Oh, my goodness, what a magnificent cock," Carmen declared, anxiously licking her lips.

"I know, right?" Kay agreed, as an indescribable sensation of warmth began to flood her pussy as she imagined how incredible it would feel to have that bad boy slamming hard between her legs.

Chad let go of his dick and heaved a sigh, hoping this wouldn't cost him his job. "Look, I'd be happy to take care of all of you, no worries. And I bounce back pretty fast, so I could take five or six sessions a day, easy."

Kay quickly agreed, nodding her head. "Okay. Then I think you can forget about those duties I just gave you. From now on, you'll be here just to service us, and that'll be your job."

Carmen just kept licking her lips, still staring hard at the delectable foot of glistening man meat hanging so enticingly between his legs, already imaging all the things she'd love to do with it. "And I can make up a schedule for the three of us, because I want in on this, too."

Kay rolled her eyes, knowing that once they got a good at look at him, every woman in the office would want a piece of him. So she said, "But we have to keep this quiet, only the three of us can know, or we could get in trouble, especially considering that his grandfather runs the company. And we don't want to wear the poor guy out, or there'll be nothing left for us to enjoy."

Though Pam was idly running her fingers through the stickiness running along her ass, since he'd overflowed the condom, fascinated by the thick heavy stream of cum sliding from the edges of her still tingling, well-fucked hole, she nodded. "I agree. The three of us could work it out, so we all get a shot at him. And there will be no hogging him, ladies. We all get equal time."

Carmen was squeezing her thighs together tight, seeing as Chad had fisted his mighty weapon in his hand and was beginning to give it a few hard tugs, happily grinning, and giving them a show of his dimples as he looked eagerly from one to the other, just imaging the fun he could have with the three willing little fuck buddies.

"Oh, fuck," Carmen muttered, "a cock that size and he's even got dimples." And she'd always been a sucker for a man with dimples, never mind one that was hung like a fucking horse.

Knowing how much he loved to dive into a nice hot pussy, and the pleasure he always got from filling his mouth and running his tongue over a pair of big beautiful pair of tits, he was sure going to enjoy working at the company now, since all he'd have to do every day was show up, and cum!

Then finally, Kay anxiously looked Chad in the eye and asked, "So, do you think you'd be okay with your new office duties, which would mean you'd be doing nothing else but servicing us three, all the time you're here?"

He nodded and eagerly tugged a little harder on his thickening cock. "Oh, yeah, I think I'm really going to enjoy working here now."

"Okay fine, then my turn next," Carmen said, before anyone could say another word.

Chad smiled over at her, slowly raking his gaze over her beautiful big breasts, imagining she'd be a lot of fun to fuck and would probably like to make some noise when she came, too.

And the moment he had 'Dick' put away, his pants zipped up and his shirt on, Carmen was tugging him by the hand, and telling him, "My office is just down the hall, right at the very end, so no one can hear us if want to make some noise."

Huh, he was right, and she was a squealer.

The second they got inside her office, Carmen made sure to lock the doors before she locked eyes with his, grinning as she tugged her top over her head, unfastened her bra, and threw it over her shoulder, freeing her big gorgeous melons. Chad's eyes popped and his dick twitched hard, seeing as her nipples were the biggest he'd ever seen, standing hard and erect as a one inch eraser, circled with nice big brown areolas that he just had to get in his mouth.

But first he pressed a kiss to her lips and told her, "I think we're all going to enjoy this new arrangement." Because he knew he sure as fuck was, being able to bang three hot cougars whenever the need arose.

Nodding, she grinned, tugging his head down, nearly suffocating him in the deep cleavage of her massive breasts. "I know I will," she said, with her mouth falling open as Chad began to trail his tongue over her tender flesh, till he'd latched onto a big hard nipple, gently tugging it gently between his teeth, and making her squeal. "Oh, fuck, yeah, just like that. Suck me good and hard, and eat up my tits, you bad boy."

With the way she was running her hand up and down his already long, heavy cock through his pants, practically jerking him off right through the fabric, Chad knew it wouldn't be long till he was ready to lose his load again. And he decided he'd like to see her down on all fours, with her nice lush ass facing him. So he could give her a few well-placed slaps, and even a few nips, as he slammed his raging erection deep into what he knew would be one helluva a juicy pussy, if the scent of her arousal filling the air, just from him sucking on her girls, was any indication.

"Oh, please, Chad, please lick my pussy, too," she begged.

Grinning, Chad's brow shot up, since he did love to eat cunt.

Holy shit, what a perfect job this was turning out to be - nothing but blow jobs, fucking tight little pussies, tit sucking and cunt eating five days a week. Hell, now he hated the thought of ever having to leave, and might even offer to work for free, if he all he had to do was keep these three sexy cougars happy.

After he'd helped her out of her skirt and kissed her a little more, since she really knew how to kiss, while he was sliding a finger into her surprisingly wet pussy and giving her nice little finger-fucking, Carmen was happy to strip him off, too.

Once they were both naked and breathing pretty hard, he barked, "Now, down on all fours on the floor, and I'll give your pussy a nice little tongue fucking before I let you have a feel of my cock."

Her heart nearly pounding out of her chest, Carmen's eyes flared and she didn't have to be told twice. Quickly scrambling down to her knees, every inch of her trembling with anticipation, she looked up at him pleadingly as she stopped to circle his massive cock in her hand, giving the fat angry red mushroom-shaped tip a long, slow lash of her tongue. Moaning out loud at the delectable taste of him, she said, "Please, can I suck you a little first? I just love the feel of a man's cock in my mouth, and yours is just so big and long and smooth, I've just got to have a taste."

Chad looked down at her and rolled his eyes, delighted to hear her begging for a taste of his cock. "Okay," he told her, "I'll let you have a little fun, you can have a taste, but I want still want to fuck you nice and hard, so you better not suck me dry."

She eagerly nodded, happily humming around his cock as she enveloped the swollen head between her lips, letting out a long slow moan at the feel of all that long, hard pulsing meat sliding over her tongue. And the way she used her talented tongue to hit the tender spot at base of his crown, that literally had his toes curling in the carpet, felt so fucking good, never mind the sight of her big heavy breasts heaving as she struggled to stretch her lips tight around his swollen dick, he nearly came on the spot. Talk about an erotic dream come true. "You like that, huh, you like sucking cock?"

Carmen nodded, happily smiling up into his eyes as she hollowed out her cheeks and sucked him back so deep, he could actually feel the tip of his cockhead hitting the back of her throat. Jesus, did she ever know how to give head. Though he'd had too many blow jobs to count, he knew she had to be the best he'd ever had. Amazed at her attention to detail, the way she fisted both hands around him and tugged him just hard enough, while tipping her head and happily licking and suckling his heavy balls into her mouth, was nearly enough for him to change his mind, let go and fill her right up, till her pretty mouth was dripping with his seed.

But then she really seemed to go to work on getting him off, sucking and licking and grazing his shaft with her teeth, even parting his butt cheeks, and slipping her slickened pinky finger into his asshole, till he was gritting his teeth, fisting her long, dark hair in his hands, utterly lost in the erotic feel of being finger-fucked and sucked off like he'd never been sucked off before. His mind blown, along with his cock, ruthlessly fucking her mouth, he growled, flexing his hips and watching her eyes drift shut, loving the desperate way she moaned as he plowed his cock deep into her throat, so deep he wondered how she wasn't choking on the long thick bastard. Fuck, he never knew getting blown could feel so utterly fantastic, till she had him nearly crawling out of his goddam skin.

But now he just had to know what it would feel like to slam his friend 'Dick' into her tight little cunt, and fuck her raw. So, despite her mewl of protest, he fisted the base of his cock, and pulled out of her mouth, groaning at the erotic sight of a long string of saliva still connecting his cock to her chin, he told her, "Get on your knees, now I'm going to fuck you till your screaming for mercy."

Carmen's eyes flared as her pussy clenched, and she didn't hesitate, getting onto her knees she smiled over her shoulder at him wiggling her ass, eager to feel that beast of his slamming her pussy till he'd nearly split her in two. Holy shit, she'd never experienced anything like it. He was just so long, and thick, she couldn't believe how far he'd gone down her throat, or how good it felt sliding so much long, hard cock over her tongue. Now, as he wrapped up his big heavy weapon in a condom, her whole body quivered at the thought of being fucked to within an inch of her life by the biggest, scariest hunk of man meat she knew she was ever likely to encounter. Still, wanting everything she could get, she told him, "Don't go slow, just fuck me, Chad, and don't hold back. Fuck me good and hard with all you've got."

Hearing her beg for a good hard merciless fuck, Chad's eyes flared along with his nostrils, as he got in behind her nice lush ass and began to run his swollen cockhead over the slick, hot lips of her pussy, even teasing her tight little asshole with a little nudge. Never in his life had he been as eager to fill a woman up and fuck her dirty and hard. Even if what they were doing was not exactly company policy, he knew he'd never want to stop. Fuck getting a real job, in the real world, if this was how he could spend his days, with his cock packed in one hot pussy after another. He was more than happy right where he was, and knew if he could make this his life's work, he sure as hell would.

As he clamped his hand down hard on her hip, fisting his erection in his other hand, he carefully nudged his heavy tool into her dripping pussy, both of them letting out a deep throaty groan, it just felt so good to have her tight hot pussy clamping around him so fucking hard, he already felt like his balls were ready to explode.

Carmen's mouth fell open and she whimpered as he pushed in deeper with every thrust of his hips, filling her up so much deeper and fuller than she'd ever been filled. But damn, he just felt so good, she wished he could stay in her office forever, and maybe later she could even get him to fuck her ass. Ooh, it had been so long since she'd had a man willing to give her this much pleasure, she could barely believe it was happening.

Pumping in and out of her in a nice steady rhythm, Chad's stared mesmerized at the sight of his friend 'Dick' sliding in and out of her unbelievably tight little cunt. And to think, he'd actually been asked to fuck these women, even told it was his duty to get them off. God, what a fucking life he had now, sure that his buddies would tell him he was full of shit if he were ever to tell them what he did at work to earn his paycheck.

Giving her nice round ass a playful slap, Chad asked, "You okay?" He was so big he thought he should ask, hating the thought of accidentally fucking her into a coma.

Carmen rolled her eyes and nodded, sure that she'd never been more overjoyed in her life. "Oh, yes, just please don't stop. I can't believe how good you feel. And... maybe next time I'll get us some lube, so you can fill my ass up, and give that a good hard fuck, too."

The moment she put that visual in his head, Chad lost his stride as he pictured his big fat friend reaming out her tight little asshole till she was screaming his name at the top of her fucking lungs. And he wondered if this gig could possibly get any sweeter, as he picked up his pace and really started to give her the good hard pounding she was begging for.

He reached beneath them when he felt his balls about to let go, and as he circled her clit with his finger, she squealed out loud and he let out a groan as the most amazing sensation washed through him as he filled the condom to overflowing till he could feel his juices sliding down his balls and onto their trembling legs.

Nearly collapsing on top of her, he pressed a kiss to her back, took hold of his cock and pulled out. Crumbling breathlessly beside each other on the carpet, they looked into each other's eyes and smiled, amazed at how crazy and good this whole thing felt.

But he knew one thing. He'd never miss a day of work, if this was how he was going to spend his days at the office.

Chad had just pulled himself together and given Carmen a quick kiss goodbye, when he made his way out into the hallway and encountered their pretty busty receptionist Lilah, who was crooking his finger at him, and saying, "Can you come with me for a moment, Chad."

Of course he did as she asked, surprised when she led him into the copy room, closing and locking the door behind them. Then his eyes really popped when she tugged her little body-hugging yellow sundress over her head, letting him see that underneath it she was gloriously naked and her pink nipples were already erect and hard as fucking diamonds, and her pussy with the gorgeous little curl on top smelled like she was ripe and ready for a good hard fucking.

She smiled into his eyes as she stepped closer and ran her hand over his thickening cock through his pants. "Rumor spreads fast in here. And from what I've been told, you've been giving a few of the other ladies in the office a ride on your big, hard cock. So, I wondered if you'd mind, giving me a little feel of that monster you've got in your pants. And I promise I won't tell. This can be our secret. I just need to know it would feel like, even just once."

Chad rolled his eyes as he picked her up and put her on the copier, wondering how many women he'd actually have to service as he dropped to his knees, spread her thighs, moaning as he slid his tongue along her folds and got his first taste of her hot, wet little pussy.

Fuck, he knew one thing. At this rate, he was going to be putting in an expense report for condoms if he was going to be spending his days burying his cock in every cunt in the office.

As she began to tug at his hair, letting out a desperate whimper, with the way he was lashing his tongue deep into her trembling little cunt, giving her a little tongue fucking, and getting her nearly worked up enough to slide right off the photo-copier. Chad thought, what a fucking job he had. But he already knew he wouldn't change it for anything in the world, as his eyes fell shut at the taste of her, especially when the payoff was this sweet...

12