Sharkbait Ch. 26-30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long?"

"Two weeks, starting July 31st. We want you out there the 30th to appear at an event in Boston, though."

As host of the show, I'd get a lot more screen time, I'd do the voice-overs, and get more dives in. I could do it, but I couldn't leave Amy with just the girls. "I'm in. Send me the details."

"Do you think Amy would want to make the appearance with you?"

"I'll ask, but I doubt it. Weekends with Kai are precious, and she isn't continuing to the expedition." A few more minutes and she hung up.

I filled the girls in on what was happening. As expected, Amy didn't want to go to Boston. I'd need security for the travel and appearances, but I didn't want to pull the twins away from Amy and their training. "Let me call Mom," she said. "She and Luke want to visit anyway." After a few calls back home, we had it planned. Our parents would fly out a few days earlier to visit with everyone. Beta Susan and Luke would stay with Amy and the twins, while my Mom and Dad would fly to Boston with me for the appearance, then to the expedition. Colleen would escort me back home after. "Thank Luna for the extra beds," she said. Our apartment had a fold-out sofa and chair in the living room, plus we had inflatable beds if needed. It would be cozy, but we'd have room.

The weekend couldn't come soon enough for Amy. She was distracted at the dojo the next morning, and Hammer called her out on it. "Your enemy doesn't care about your problems. He will ruthlessly exploit your lack of awareness," he told her as he locked her in a submission hold. She tapped out and rolled to her hands and knees. "Again."

She got her focus back, this time getting around his back to apply a chokehold. I was proud of her; she was the best of us four at grappling, and her eyesight wasn't as much a disadvantage when fighting from the ground. Hammer had me going against a male who outweighed me by fifty pounds and had years of training on me. I was getting my ass kicked. The twins were taking on two girls but had nowhere the skill. Hammer started calling them "tackling dummies."

We all needed the hot tub after lunch.