Sharking Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was NOT easy footage to get!" Ken said, and the guys laughed.

"I'm still impressed with how you got Erin," Lewis said.

Before Erin's sharking, they watched Maggie Garner and Natasha Kaplin get their turns, both excellently choreographed by Andrew's team. Then they watched excitedly as Ken sharked Erin with the camera in his hand; amazing everyone at the ultra close-up shot he managed to get of her sizable breasts from that vantage point.

Next, Kit Pisces became the second girl to find herself suddenly topless in the computer lab that day, and after her was Joe's turn to shine. The Alpha Tau Zetas marveled at his three second fully-clothed-to-naked sharking of Sheryl Qualley, with a timer graphic on the screen demonstrating how fast he'd accomplished the feat.

But Sheryl's sharking was nothing compared to the round of applause he'd gotten for removing four bikinis at once on live TV in even less time. Never in the history of sharking had such a feat been accomplished in such little time, and likely never would again. The four swimsuits were tacked to the living room wall in Joe's honor, each one with the runner up ribbon still attached.

Rob earned a few pats on the back for remembering the fraternity code, and giving his now ex-girlfriend Vicky a well-deserved televised sharking while the entire campus was watching.

After that, a display of still photos featuring Anna and Mandy's bikini mud fight taken from social media appeared on the screen. While it was not an Alpha Tau Zeta-planned event, the boys were pleased all the same to have a bonus feature on their video. Joe winked at Anna as he watched her exposed mud-splattered pussy appear on the screen, and she smiled and continued beating him off while they watched.

The 1812 Overture played on the video's soundtrack for the remaining four sharkings. Chris earned some applause for how doggedly he'd pursued Pamela Wilson and stripped her nearly naked before she'd escaped. His and Andrew's acrobatics outside Xiao-Mei Wong's window left their brothers duly impressed with their innovation and determination.

Baxter's role in the sharking of Yasmine Legraf produced some laughs from all of the fraternity members, and the bearded dragon earned some extra meal worms for dinner that evening.

The loudest cheers came last, for Kerry Zimmerman, wearing nothing but her tiara on the balcony behind the Alpha Tau Zeta house. When the image of Kerry's trembling naked body faded into darkness, Joe's face appeared on the screen again, loudly wishing the entire campus a happy Sharking Day.

After congratulating each other on a successful day, the Alpha Tau Zetas decided the time had come to determine the cup winner. The cup was a ceramic bowl with the house letters engraved on the side that was awarded every year to the member who'd scored the most points for that year's Sharking Day.

The scoring system was simple. For every girl sharked, the frat members who'd participated in either sharking or capturing the event on video were awarded one point. Additional points were awarded for the level of nudity attained. For each nipple, pussy, or ass bared, one additional point was awarded. In the case of Anna, Chris had managed to remove her panties, and Andrew was able to capture both her ass and pussy on camera. For that, Anna's sharking earned Andrew and Chris three points.

Since Ken had failed to removed any of Carly Adams' undergarments, her sharking was worth only one point for him and Rob. Only seven of the twenty-six girls sharked had been bared fully, in which they exposed both breasts, their vulvas or pubic hair, and their asses, and had each of these body parts captured on camera to earn their sharkers the full five points.

There were bonus points awarded for particularly challenging feats. For sharking Jaclyn Evans and Erica Finnel at the same time, Ken and Rob's score was doubled. So while they earned three points for each girl, the total was doubled, earning them twelve points for the two of them.

Ken also earned bonus points for acting as his own cameraman for two of the sharkings. Since he'd sharked both Laura Patterson and Erin O'Neil without Rob's help, he earned five bonus points for each of them on top of the three points they were worth.

But the most bonus points were issued to Joe; his masterful sharking of Rachel Sutton, Samira Patel, Tiffany Cornell, and Nicole Urbauer all at once earned him a quadruple score. Each of the four runner-ups had appeared on camera fully nude, front and back, making them worth five points each. After quadrupling the total score, Joe earned a whopping eighty points for the four of them. As Lewis had recorded the event off live television, he was entitled to the eighty points as well.

Lewis also earned points for capturing the sharkings of Kit Pisces and Vicky Talbert, and every member of the fraternity earned five points for their role in apprehending and sharking Kerry Zimmerman.

When the scores were totaled, Andrew, Chris, and Matt were tied at 37 points, beating out Rob who'd earned 32. Ken topped all of them with an impressive 52. But it was Joe who claimed the cup with his record-breaking 94 points, narrowly edging out Lewis who'd earned 92.

Anna awarded Joe the cup, which she'd filled to the brim with beer straight from the keg. Joe washed down as much as he could before pouring it down the throats of his brothers who knelt at his feet.

Joe decided his prize would also include having sex with Anna, which he did on the kitchen counter while the other frat members stood around them cheered him on. After filling her tight pussy with his man cream, he asked her to provide honorary blowjobs to the other high-scorers.

Andrew, Chris, Matt, Ken, Rob, and Lewis lined up, and one by one, Anna sucked their cocks and thoroughly licked their balls until her mouth was overflowing with cum. When she was finished, the other fraternity members got a chance to use her for a bukakke session. Six at a time, the Alpha Tau Zeta members gathered around her with their cocks in hand while she lay on a coffee table; her body splayed out like a piece of meat, and the frat boys basted her face, breasts, belly, legs and ass with semen.

It was this act that helped Joe decide how Anna's future at Alpha Tau Zeta could be determined. She needed a place to stay and had nowhere to go, but she served a vital, morale-building purpose in the fraternity. Joe proposed that Anna become the frat's official slut doll. Any time a member wished, he could use Anna for any sexual purpose he desired.

Anna agreed to this, and signed a contract dictating that her mouth, pussy, and anus were official property of Alpha Tau Zeta. On the days in which she was menstruating, her mouth or anus would be provided for the sexual needs of any Alpha Tau Zeta member, or guest at the fraternity's discretion. The remaining days of the month, her vagina would also be available for fraternal use, night or day with reasonable accommodations made to her school and social schedule.

Many of the boys excitedly fondled the blonde's naked body upon realizing it now belonged to them.

With Anna's title awarded, Lewis suggested that since the time had come to upload the full sharking video to the fraternity's website, Anna, the unofficial queen of Alpha Tau Zeta, should be the one to do the honors. Anna was greatly honored, and quickly wiped as much of the semen dripping from her nude body as she could before following Lewis and Joe up to the editing suite.

Lewis logged into the website and clicked his way to the editing screen. He then opened the folder in which the video was located, and selected the completed version. He moved the cursor over the upload button, and slid his rolling chair to the side so that Anna could step forward.

"Just click 'OK'," Lewis said.

Anna grinned, and wiped a drop of semen from her forehead with the back of her hand. She took the mouse in her hand, placed her index finger on the left button, and clicked.

The End

Dear Sharking Day fans,

I hope you enjoyed the VERY long-awaited conclusion to the Sharking Day saga. The reasons for the long delay are many, but they boil down to this: I originally wrote it with the intention of submitting a simple story to the 2008 Nude Day story competition. When I got to the halfway point and realized the story would be far longer than I anticipated, and had no chance of being finished in time for the contest deadline, I submitted what I had done.

To be honest, I wasn't sure the first half was particularly good. I didn't get a tremendous amount of positive feedback when it was first submitted, and since it was a fly-by-the-seat-of-my pants story, in which I made it up as I went along with only vague ideas of where the story was headed, I'd written myself into a corner I didn't know how to get out of. Since I wanted to move on to other projects, I decided the story wasn't worth finishing.

Then about a year ago, it seems Literotica "rediscovered" the story. For reasons unknown to me, I started getting more positive comments and emails asking for a conclusion to a story I'd abandoned over a decade earlier than I had in the ten years prior. Wanting to appease my fanbase, and having extra spare time due to quarantine, I thought, "what they hey, let's wrap this baby up."

Of course I had to reread part one again. I had scant recollections of where I was going with some of the plotlines, but there were some plot threads I'd completely forgotten about (Mandy stole the battery charger? I don't remember writing that) that I now had to struggle to either remember where I was going with, or create fresh since I didn't have a plan in the first place.

If part one and part two feel disjointed, that's why. They were written twelve years apart, my memory was hazy, and my style as a writer has changed over the years. I realize Anna's character was inconsistent over the two halves. I'd always intended for her to end up siding with the frat brothers, but I lacked the writing skills in 2008 to set that up properly. I had to pull some literary gymnastics in part two make her transformation feel somewhat believable.

That said, it's here. A story I never expected to write, I actually wrote, and it's because of you guys. I even gave one of the commenters on part one a special appearance in part two (hi Kit!) because why not? She wanted to be in the story, so she got to be. My stories exist to explore forbidden fantasies.

Thank you for reading,

Totzman


1...456789