Sharleen's Sexual Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His breathing became ragged, his movements faster and then he was there. I felt his hot cum spurting inside me as he held me still, tightly against his body, his cock pulsing in my vagina. I held on, striving and succeeding in not cumming while hoping in vain for his order. After a few moments he relaxed and it was over, leaving me feeling frustrated. I hoped he wasn't going to simply withdraw and leave me like this.

He withdrew, but I noticed his cock remained hard. He pushed me off his knees and bent me over the end bolster of the couch, spreading my legs to open my pussy wide, then approached me from the rear. Ooohhh, I thought, anal. I was wrong, at least to begin with. He reinserted his cock into my love tunnel then withdrew it and rubbed my fluids over my asshole, repeating this several times, each time rubbing more lube and beginning to push it inside my ass. Slowly I felt him go deeper; first his head popping inside, then a little of the shaft, each time transferring more fluids inside my rearward love tunnel. Finally it was ready and he sank all the way inside me until I felt his ball sac pressing against my perineum. It felt really nice but did nothing to ally my need to cum, if anything it intensified this need.

He began withdrawing until only his head remained inside, then thrusting back fully, hard and fast. Once more I became completely aroused, holding onto my orgasm at the upper limits of my plateau. It was worth the wait, worth the effort. I felt his cock swell even more as he made a final deep thrust and growled in my ear, "Cum with me, cum now."

I came, thrusting back against him, my ass and vagina pulsing as I felt his second load of cum being deposited inside me. This pushed me higher and with a scream I felt waves of ecstasy engulf me. I relaxed and possibly passed out for a few seconds, before he lay forward on top of me, both of us panting from exertion.

Slowly he withdrew, and we stood together, cum dripping from both my orifices as we kissed deeply.

"Marry me," he whispered in my ear.

I shook my head wordlessly.

"Do you have a boyfriend, a lover?"

I nodded.

"Lucky man," he said sadly, then ordered, "Clean me up with your mouth."

The thought of cleaning his cock which had so recently been in my ass was initially revolting but I dutifully knelt before him and sucked and licked our combined juices from his rapidly deflating cock. Even these ministrations seemed to have no effect on its hardness. We dressed, he gave me a final kiss then walked out the door.

Whew, I thought, that was intense. I wiped the excess fluids from myself and stood awaiting what would happen next. Very soon Master walked in. I wondered what my client had told him; would my performance be up to standard? Would I be punished for some misdemeanor? Instinctively I knelt on the floor before him and lowered my eyes.

You did very well, slave Shar," he said after a few minutes standing in front of me and stroking my hair. I received a very good report even though you turned down his marriage proposal." He chuckled.

"Thank you, Master."

He reached down and tilted my chin upwards. "Clean yourself up but remain naked as usual, then report to me in the dining room."

"Yes, Master."

I stepped into the ensuite shower and washed myself, dried myself, tidied my hair as best I could and walked down to the dining room. Susan and Marcel were there and both greeted me with smiles, probably aware of my success from Master's relaxed attitude.

Master greeted the three slaves and complimented Shar on her first client session, indicating that he was a regular and had enjoyed his time with her. He would undoubtedly return, he told them. He also said that some clients were not so pleasant and friendly, so for slave Shar not to become complacent and imagine that her role was an easy one.

A few days went by during which time slave Shar was able to practise her sexual techniques and especially her ability to reach and hold the sexual plateau for hours on end without cumming. She found these exercises particularly frustrating but during this time developed the ability to allow an orgasm to more or less leak out, not creating a huge volcanic eruption but simply filter away through her sensory system so that after not cumming for several hours and after being told not to cum during the night, she was able to reduce then eliminate the frustration and aching that she had felt previously.

At first she wondered if this would affect her ability to cum when she was permitted but Marcel soon reassured her that this was not the case, bringing her to five crashingly intense orgasms in one 30 minute session, leaving her feeling drained and limp like a wet rag doll, but oh so fulfilled and relaxed.

Shar was also taught to take anal enemas and after some training was able to hold a pint of soapy water in her ass for over 15 minutes before having to rush to the bathroom to expel it. She developed a liking for the feeling of the warm water flowing inside her, the full sexy feeling it caused as it cleaned her bowel ready for anal sex with a client, Master or Marcel. After a few days she came to look forward to her daily enema training, much to the delight of Marcel, who had the task of administering these when Master was busy and there were no clients for this service.

Over the next few days and weeks Shar also had many more sessions with a variety of male clients, most of them pleasant. Only two were less than pleasant; one in which the guy was an obvious sadist and was more intent on causing pain than indulging in sex. He used his hard leather belt vigorously on Shar's body, beating her ass, abdomen, back and breasts and in several places drawing blood, before ramming his rigid cock into her ass with no additional preparation or lubrication besides the lube Shar had applied earlier. Master told Shar that such behavior was unacceptable in Master's establishment and that the client had been banned from the premises in future.

The day came when Master announced to Shar that it was time to move on to the next phase of her training, that of pleasing a woman. He told her that slave Susan was an expert in this field and that she would therefore train her.

I was excited at the prospect of working with Susan and learning the art of pleasing her as she had pleased me a few times in the past. She began with the basics, explaining the manner in which women became aroused, the use of fingers, hands, voice, lips, tongue and whole body.

"Men focus mainly on their cocks while women have more widely spread erogenous zones which actually include their whole body. Also, because of their nature and role, men like to be aroused, cum, then that's it while women like to be aroused more slowly and to spend time at all stages of arousal. For men the goal of the trip is the arrival, for women it is the journey."

After telling me this, she proceeded to demonstrate on me by arousing me slowly over the following three hours, caressing, stimulating, licking, touching, kissing all over my body, alternating with me doing exactly to her what she had done to me. That three hour session was wonderful and ended in us both cumming hard in a 69. After that I knew that being bi instead of totally hetero was definitely my thing.

The week of training was heavenly. I was permitted to cum with Susan at the end of each session, just as she also came then, and by the end of the week I would quite happily have married her and lived happily ever after. However, that was not to be, of course. The day after I officially finished my course I received two clients, a man and a woman, a married couple. She told me by way of explanation that she had experienced love with a woman friend, who had moved away, and that both she and her husband had enjoyed this relationship immensely and so were keen to repeat it.

To begin with the woman approached me and we hugged and kissed for a few minutes before we both turned our attention to the husband. In very short order he was stripped and his cock was standing out in front of him, rigid and seeking a place to hide, which it would no doubt find in due course. The wife and I then stripped each other, slowly and sexily, further arousing her husband who sat in a chair and slowly stroked his cock with his hand.

Once we were naked we began caressing each other, oiling our breasts, asses and pussies, kissing each other all over while slowly moving to more arousing areas, tonguing each other's' clit, lips and asshole, then inserting fingers and tongues into erotic orifices. By now we were both very aroused, as was her husband, who she told in no uncertain terms that he was not to cum until permitted. At her urging I spread her legs and used my tongue and fingers to bring her to a screaming orgasm.

She remained on her back, panting, rolling her head from side to side, then looked at her husband.

"Fuck her," she told him, "Fuck her good and make sure she cums before you, then squirt your stuff inside her."

I lay on my back next to her on the big bed as her husband approached, his cock leading the way. He covered me and without any preliminaries he filled my sopping vagina with his rampant member. As he thrust in and out he grunted like the animal in heat he was, squeezing each nipple hard with his fingers and biting the sides of my breasts sufficiently hard to leave teeth marks. The combination of pain and pleasure had me completely aroused and ready to cum, as I knew he was. I wondered what would happen if I held off and forced him to disobey his wife by cumming first. The devil in me decided to find out.

I began pulsing my pussy muscles around his cock, milking him, pushing him further and faster than he probably had every been.

"Honey, I'm gonna to cum," he hissed to his wife.

"Not before her," she threatened, "You know the punishment."

I kept pumping away at his cock, feeling him begin to throb, knowing her was almost there, then I felt his explosion of juices inside me as he gasped, thrust deeply and went rigid. He continued to cum hard as I relaxed and let my orgasm wash over me, aware of the wonderful feelings of a hard cock inside me as I enjoyed the ultimate pleasure.

The sensation was short lived. A loud slap on his ass had him jolt out of his reverie as his wife lined up for a second shot at his ass.

"You came first. You know the routine, on the floor on your back, now, legs wide apart," she ordered.

Meekly he positioned himself, his semi-rigid shiny cock lying on his pubic bone, his balls in their sac waiting helplessly between his upper thighs. She stood over him and drew back her right foot before kicking him hard in his exposed balls. He curled up and screamed in agony at the same time, his hands covering and protecting his sore balls.

He soon resumed his original position, obviously well-used to this procedure. She kicked him again, with slightly less obvious effect, then a third, fourth and fifth time. Then she turned to me.

"Your turn, you have five kicks. Make them good ones."

I looked from her to him, wondering whether she was serious but apparently she was. I had never kicked a man in the balls, never even thought of it. They were for caressing, treating gently, not for kicking, but I had been told they were quite resilient. I guess now was as good a time as any to find out.

I let fly with a moderate kick which caused some reaction but was obviously not as hard as she would have liked.

"Harder or I'll add some more."

My next kick and the three that followed it were all hard and obviously caused him great pain. At the end of administering this punishment I felt strange; sad for the couple, but I also felt an inexplicable sense of power at being able to so easily inflict pain on another person. For the first time the sadistic part of me had emerged, to be honed further in the fourth session of my training.

At the end of the session the couple thanked me, kissed and caressed me as I stood naked after they had dressed. They vowed they would return for a second session in a few weeks, before I left and once his balls had lost their swelling.

Once again I was praised by Master, especially for my role in causing the husband to be punished. Apparent for that couple the punishment was the greatest turn on and had I cum before him, they would have been very disappointed.

During the last few weeks of her session slave Shar practised with a wide variety of clients and couples of both men and women until she felt she had experienced about as many different combinations as possible. Her final encounter however proved to be challenging even for her. She was to be the star attraction at an evening for approximately 20 people from an office. They were celebrating the pending marriage of two of their number and this was a combined hen and stag party, a final fling before the drudgery of married life reared its ugly head, as if that would happen for this couple.

Master directed my preparations for the evening and Marcel carried them out. First there was a shave so my pussy was smooth and hairless, then he gave me an enema, indicating that there would probably be some anal, which, of course, I expected. Marcel then spent many minutes lubing my vagina and ass to reduce the possibility of injury if I was forcibly entered without sufficient arousal. He seemed to take far longer than was strictly necessary for this task, but I guess that was to be expected. The clothing he fitted on me, after receiving instructions from Master, consisted of a tight leather belt fastened around my waist with a thinner plaited leather strap from front to rear, passing between my pussy lips and ass cheeks. Initially this was quite uncomfortable, especially as it crushed my clit, but after a while it felt better as I became used to it.

Marcel checked the nipple ring in my left nipple to ensure it was firmly closed before fitting a narrow leather strap around both my breasts, tightening it so it pulled my breasts together a little, then he fitted a longer strap that looped over each breast from the inside and crossed over and fastened on my back. This strap passed through sleeves over the first strap to hold the two straps together above and below each breast while still allowing them to slide against each other so they could tighten around each breast. The second strap was pulled quite tight and fastened behind my back, pulling my breasts apart a little and squeezing them against the first strap so they were tightly constricted around their bases, causing my nipples to remain pointed and erect like fat pencil erasers. It felt strange and sexy for my breasts to be constricted like this and I quite enjoyed the feeling.

I was then clothed in a semi-transparent gown that had a split down the front to my navel and splits up the sides to my waist. These splits clearly showed my leather undergarments, if they could be called that, and barely covered the remainder of my body. Master ordered me to pirouette in front of him and when I did, the light material parted at the splits exposing large areas of my effectively naked body beneath. He smiled.

"That looks beautiful," he complimented me, "You'll surely be a hit at the party. Have fun and remember never to cum without permission. Now put these shoes on."

He handed me a pair of shoes with heels that must have been at least five inches high. I eased my feet into them and tottered a little before recovering my balance.

"Yes, Master; thank you Master," I replied and tentatively stepped out the door to the car waiting at the side of the road, wondering who was watching through the windows of the surrounding houses.

I arrived at the party venue and the chauffeur held the door open for me, his eyes never leaving my body as I twisted out of the seat. I walked up the long pathway to the house and, with a tight knot in my stomach, rang the doorbell. It was opened after a few seconds by a woman, who looked me up and down.

"You must be our slave for this evening," she greeted me, "Come inside; I'm sure there are some people here who would like to inspect you more closely."

I followed her to a large room which had been cleared of normal furniture and had reclining chairs and mattresses on the floor, obviously designed for the type of party I expected to find here. There were several people in the room talking in small groups, the women dressed in a manner that almost, but not quite, exposed their many charms while the men were dressed incongruously in dinner suits. However, I didn't allow that to fool me into thinking they were gentlemen.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I wish to announce the arrival of our slave for the evening," announced my escort in a loud voice.

The murmur of conversation ceased and all eyes turned in my direction. I felt the eyes of the men in particular mentally undressing me and their smiles showed they liked what they saw. The expressions on the women's faces were less easy to read, but from the set of their jaws and lips some almost appeared hostile, as though I was there to tempt their men away from them, while others were hungry for joys as yet unrealized. I curtseyed as demurely as possible, almost but not quite exposing my bisected pussy to all and sundry. Slowly the conversations resumed and I noticed several men heading towards me.

"Mmmm, you're a luscious looking piece of ass," the closest one said, "You here to fuck us all silly?"

How to reply, I wondered. "Yes, Sir, if that's what you would like," I replied.

They seemed to take this as a signal that I was available for whatever they wished to do and within a few moments I felt several sets of hands exploring my clothing, uncovering my undergarments with appropriate exclamations of surprise, and stroking me skin to skin. It took less than a minute before I was stripped of my cloak and my breasts, ass cheeks and body were being caressed and fondled.

Their womenfolk turned to pay attention to what was happening and slowly came towards me. Some appeared curious, some angry, although their anger was more directed to their men rather than to me.

"I suppose that you think I'll let you fuck the tramp," I heard one woman say loudly to her husband.

"Yes, darling, you will because I know you just love watching me have sex with other women. Besides which, I also know you want to try out a few toys on her too, don't you now?"

"You know me too well," she said, giving him a hug, "You can if I can."

"Thanks, sweetheart," he replied, kissing the top of her head as he fondled one of my breasts with his hands, "I reckon we could tighten this bra, don't you think?"

Before I knew what was happening he was behind me and was tightening the back strap, constricting my breasts further. I then felt the pressure in my crotch increase as someone was obviously tightening my leather strap. Another someone was also removing my shoes and stroked my calves then thighs sensuously with his hands. Everything was happening very quickly, so much so that I was only mildly surprised when I felt myself being lowered horizontally onto a mattress and my legs being spread wide apart. Well, that didn't take long, I thought to myself.

My first sexual contact was with a toy wielded by a woman. I felt a vibrator being rubbed over my breasts followed closely by a cock being placed on my lips. I automatically opened my mouth and the cock was pushed into my mouth as a second vibrator began buzzing my pussy lips. For the next 10 to 15 minutes I felt a variety of objects being used on me but the only insertion was into my mouth. The guy who first entered my mouth withdrew after a short time and was replaced by a second, then a third cock. It seemed nobody wanted to shorten their evening's entertainment by cumming too soon.

Then it was as though they realized that in order to fuck me and use my pussy and ass, they needed to remove the plaited leather strap. This was quickly removed and after that my pussy and ass were fair game for fingers, tongues, dildos, vibrators and cocks. They, of course, responded quickly and were soon flowing juices as they opened and relaxed. I was feeling very horny, especially as my breasts were still strapped and my nipples were also being stimulated.