Sharon & Jackie & a Double-Dong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both women giggled when they saw our strange appearance. “It’s a lot more fun doing than watching,” Sharon observed.” Jackie agreed.

All three of us continued quietly fucking for a long time. The only sounds were the noises made by cocks sliding in and out of well-lubricated holes and the various vocal sounds that expressed the extreme pleasure we were all getting from each other. Sharon’s upper body thrashed on the bed and her moans ended in sobs. Jackie was whimpering, the weight of her upper body resting on her forearms that were curled under Sharon’s, her whole body writhing ecstatically from the double penetration. I was still crouching above the women, moaning pleasurably as Jackie’s ass clenched my cock every time I drove into her and released it as I withdrew.

Jackie broke the relative silence. “You guys, this is incredible. I have never felt anything as good as George’s cock in my ass and Sharon’s cock in my pussy at the same time. This is the best fucking I have ever done, bar none.”

“George, can I get in the middle with your cock in my ass?” Sharon asked.

“Next time we get together it will be your ass’s turn,” I answered. “Right now, though, Jackie’s ass feels just too good for me to take my cock out.” After that exchange, we resumed silently fucking.

Sharon was the next one to break the silence. “Jackie, I’m almost ready to cum. Can you move forward a little so I can get more on my clit?”

“Okay. I’m getting ready to cum too,” Jackie replied. She adjusted her position so she was fucking more down into Sharon, massaging her friend’s clit with the entire length of the dildo. The same change in position allowed her to caress her own clit fully as she stroked her pussy up and down on the plastic toy. She also increased the speed of the strokes. After adjusting my feet slightly, I started driving my cock faster into Jackie’s ass, matching the increase in her pace.

Faster and faster we fucked in unison, all of us giving and taking as much pleasure as we could. “Yes! Yes! I’m cumming,” Sharon cried out, wrapping her arms tightly around Jackie’s shoulders while her legs squeezed her friend’s hips. Sharon fucked back strongly, meeting the hard, rapid surges of the double-dong into her pussy, her ass lifting all the way off the bed while her upper body thrashed under Jackie. When she climaxed, her arms and legs squeezed her friend a final time and all the muscles in her body clenched. After her orgasm, Sharon completely relaxed on the bed, smiling at the tremendous pleasure she had just experienced. One end of the double-dong was still imbedded all the way in her pussy, the other end sticking up for Jackie to enjoy.

Jackie continued fucking herself rapidly on her share of the toy, massaging her clit against the seven-inch shaft until she also started cumming. She did not announce the event but I heard her sigh loudly and felt the muscles in her ass clench my cock, holding it immobile. When I eat her pussy and her body is free to move around, Jackie is very active when she cums but with Sharon’s legs still around her hips and me behind and above her, with my cock all the way in her ass, her movements were limited. Even so, her upper body rocked back and forth and she bounced up and down, still fucking herself on her end of the double-dong, until she climaxed, arching her back and thrusting her pussy down onto the plastic cock.

After her orgasm, Jackie sprawled on top of Sharon, relaxing the muscles in her ass, and I resumed fucking her. Since it was my turn to cum, I pounded away ramming my cock in and out of Jackie’s tight ass, made tighter by the toy in her pussy, until I enjoyed my own climax, ejaculating heavily into the condom. I also sprawled forward but most of my weight was supported on my feet and on my hands, which were flat on the bed. All three of us made a happy, sexually satisfied pile while my cock softened inside Jackie’s ass, eventually slipping out.

Thank you for choosing this story to read. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. I appreciate knowing what people think so please vote and send your comments, either by PC or email to me. I always answer either one and feedback from readers helps me to write more and better.

12