Sharon's First Time Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I saw Zack come in on Monday, I wanted to grill him about his weekend, but I held off. I couldn't very well ask, "So Zack, did your father say anything about our meeting on Friday?"

Nope. Wouldn't or shouldn't go there. So I waited.

In the meantime my boyfriend had returned from his trip. When I picked him up at the airport I was excited to see him and we drove back to his studio space. On the way we stopped by a favorite restaurant of his for dinner.

We were sitting in the restaurant making small talk, when out of the blue he asked, "So did you get fucked while I was away?"

I didn't know what to say when he reached out and took my hand and said, "Sharon, I have been gone for over two weeks. I know you are a beautiful, sensual woman who needs a lot of pleasure. I know you well enough to know that other men find you as attractive as I do. I have been with you when other men have come on to you, don't you remember?" "I also know that 'edge' you get when you haven't had sex in a while. You don't seem to have that 'edge' tonight. So I am assuming that some lucky guy or guys enjoyed your talents while I was away."

"And if I did," I asked, "Would you be upset?"

"Would you be upset if I got laid while I was away," he asked? "I don't think our relationship has gone to the exclusive stage as yet, so I really can't tell you what or what not to do. Even if we were to that level, you are a woman who can determine what you do and when you do it without my telling you who you can or cannot fuck."

"I had an enjoyable couple of days with an old friend while I was away. We had sex three times," he said. "I enjoyed it and she did as well." "No strings, just sex and a way to pass some time."

"Ok, now I have confessed, he said. "Do you want to tell me what you did? If not it is fine with me."

"It's not like that, but I have never had a male friend that I can talk about things like this. At least not a male friend who isn't gay. You aren't gay, are you" I asked?

"Nope," he said, "I'm still the flaming heterosexual that fucked you before I left." "So, am I going to get any details?"

"It's complicated," I started to say.

"Oh, so he's married," he said.

"No, well to be honest, I don't know if he is married or not," I said.

"My, aren't we the little slut," he said teasingly.

"No, like I said, it's complicated. He is the father of a new student in my class," I said.

From there I proceeded to tell him the details of my experience with Mr. Bryant, all the details.

When I was finished he looked across the table and said, "So, where do you want this to go?"

I told him I didn't know; I liked the excitement of being with Mr. Bryant, but because of my professional relationship as his son's teacher that it could lead to problems if it continued or if anyone found out about it.

"So, I guess you need to wait," he said. "Wait to see if he makes any additional contact. If not, you have the memories of an exciting fuck. If he does, I can help with some discrete location to meet with him, other than at school of in the back seat of a car. Funny, I never thought of you as a back seat fuck, like some sort of horny teenager with her friend's boyfriend, but I guess the spontaneity of it all could be a turn on."

"You really are an interesting guy," I said to him. "Most guys would be pissed at what I told you, but you are supportive and helpful."

"Take a look at yourself, Sharon," he said. "I can't possibly be all things to you. I know you are a sexual being, confident and strong, with needs, desires, and fantasies. I'm willing to share you as you choose because I like fucking you."

"One thing I will tell you from a man's point of view," he said. "If you want a guy to stay interested, tell him you are married. Nothing is more exciting to men that another man's wife giving herself to him. All men share the fantasy of fucking someone else's girlfriend or wife."

To be continued...

12