Sharon's First Time Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gasped in pleasure feeling the heat of his prick against me. Seconds later I gasped again as I felt the head of his dick part my eager cunt and glide effortlessly deep into my cunt. As He slowly entered me, I rolled my hips back and lifted my feet off the bed. I was open and exposed as he penetrated me deeply. I had wanted his cock inside of me for days. I was not disappointed by the sensation Mr. Bryant was bringing to the moment.

He pushed himself deep into me until I know I have taken all of his cock. I grasped tightly at his cock with my cunt muscles as he lay on me, deep into my pussy. I felt his hard chest pushing against the fullness of my tits.

I reached up and wrapped my arms around him as he lay still on me, his hot cock buried to his balls deep in my cunt. We lay there for several minutes without moving. He enjoying the tightness of my cunt and I enjoying the fullness I felt with his cock deep in me. I caressed his back and moved my hands down to clutch his ass.

I continued to contract my vaginal muscles around his cock. My excitement built contraction by contraction around his magnificent prick until I sensed my orgasm approaching. He must have sensed I was getting closer and closer because he didn't move a muscle, just lay on be with his cock deep in my cunt being pleasured by the muscles of my pussy.

I clutched at his ass pushing his prick as deep into me as I could, my hips rolled back to allow him maximum penetration. I could feel his breath on my neck as he lay on top of me. I had never experienced a more erotic situation. We were just laying there enjoying each other, but it was one of the most exciting sexual experiences I could remember. I could hear his breathing increase as I continued to massage his prick with my cunt.

I tingled with excitement as I grew ever closer to my climax. As a bolt of electricity coursed through my body as I started to climax, I also felt Mr. Bryant's cock throb violently and then the multiple massive spurts as he started to come deep inside me. We both moaned loudly as simultaneous orgasms convulsed our bodies with pleasure.

He kissed my neck and moaned as he shot jet after massive jet of sperm deep into my cunt. I pushed him deeper into me and attempted to clamp even tighter onto his throbbing cock. He came for what seemed like forever and I could feel his massive load oozing from my cunt, around his pulsating shaft and down along the crack of my ass.

I lay there gasping from breath from my orgasm and felt his cock finally stop twitching. We lay there in each other's arms, not saying a word. I could feel the warmth of his sperm deep inside my belly and along my cunt lips as it slowly oozed from my cunt.

I had never had such an experience with any man. We had just pleasured each other completely, but we really didn't fuck. It was something far beyond the simple act of sex. We had pleasured each other, he by filling my vagina with his penis, and me my caressing his shaft with my vagina. We used all the equipment of sex, his cock, my cunt, but it was less physical and more spiritual that sex. His body possessed me completely.

There was something about Mr. Bryant that I could not explain. He seemed to know me, know what I wanted at any given moment, and how to give it to me so that I was pleasured completely, but he also used my body for his sexual pleasure in return. This was a different kind of man than I had ever experienced in the past.

After a few moments, He lifted his head and smiled down at me before leaning down to kiss me briefly. His cock was still deep inside me, and it was somehow still rock hard. "Did you come," I asked?

"God yes, didn't you feel it," he said.

"Yes, I felt it, and now I'm lying in it," I joked, "but you are still as hard as before."

"I have never experienced sex like that before," he said. "I am so excited I may stay hard for the rest of my life."

"It wasn't a complaint," I said, "but my pussy is too exhausted after my orgasm to keep clutching at it."

"No need," he said, "I'm good right here.

We lay there for several minutes before I finally felt his cock get slightly less hard. He rolled off me and lay on the bed next to me, but I could see that he was still semi-hard.

"How do you do that," I asked?

"Right now I am as amazed as you are," he said.

"So," he said, "How's my kid doing in school?"

"Really," I said? "You are laying there with a semi-boner after giving me a mind shattering orgasm and you want to turn this into a parent-teacher conference?"

"Not the place, I guess," he said. "Ok, then, how about a tour of your place?"

"Maybe in the morning," I said. "Oh, sorry I didn't mean to presume that you might be staying. Are you?"

"Zack is at a friend's until about 2 tomorrow, he can reach me on my cell if he needs me for anything, so I guess I am good," he said. "Shall we go get something to eat, or do you have something here we can whip up?"

"Ok, I was going to lay here and talk, I like that after sex," I said, "but I guess it is time for the tour and to check to see what might be available for a meal or a snack."

"We can always call for take-out," he said as he moved to kiss me.

We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening in bed, talking about our lives and careers. At about 10PM that evening, after shall we say more traditional form of sexual intimacy, I got a text from my boyfriend. I had to tell him that I was planning on staying for the entire night and apologized for sending him over to my place for the night. He understood completely, at the time.

Postscript: I do apologize for cutting this off when I did, but there have been massive changes in my life and I really don't have the effort to continue with the Sharon's First Time postings. Suffice it to say that Mr. Bryant made my life complicated for about a year and a half before we split up.

My photographer/curator boyfriend who later became my husband was very understanding, even though while I was involved with Mr. Bryant he and I had no sex.

I am embarrassed to say that I completely deserted him for Mr. Bryant. I really never got around to telling Mr. Bryant that I was "married," so our relationship progressed, with the need to be discrete because of Zack being in my class, until he tired of me. What is there about me that men get tired of?

Readers of Literotica who have contacted me directly now know that my marriage is abruptly coming to an end and I am at an interesting place with my life and writings. My husband has given most of the images I posed for to his lawyer, and I am also aware of some pressure he has placed on the school district (at least a couple of the top administrators-unnamed here) to force me out of my teaching position. The district in return wants me to settle quickly and retrieve any incriminating evidence with the promise that if I do, I'll be allowed to keep my teaching job.

So, I don't know what is left for me. Soon I will be single again, hopefully with the job I have now and love.

I have other posts to add, I have recently booked a trip back to the Bahamas for my Christmas holiday break. I sent an e-mail off to Colin yesterday, but haven't heard back from him. We will see how my life changes now that I am about to be single again.

12