Sharon’s Second Video at the Fair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah! Sarah! Sarah!"

"Well, here goes", I thought. I let go of my skirt and returned my hand to the ladder. Another cheer went up and even more phones were aimed at me. I took a moment to shake out the hand that had been holding me up by itself, then continued climbing, totally on display.

Two more rungs and I was at the top. I reached out for the bell but couldn't quite reach it with my legs wrapped around the 7th rung -- the bell was up above the top of the ladder by a bit. Rearranging, I put my knees over the 8th rung, then reached up as high as I could and rang the bell. Relieved at finally being done with the game, I relaxed my arms and lowered myself back down, but missed the rope I was grabbing for and ended up hanging upside down from my knees. I immediately felt the hem of my shirt fall toward the ground, rising past my breasts and baring them.

I was facing away from the crowd, but the attendant came over promptly to help me down and certainly got an eyeful. Wrapping one arm under my shoulders and supporting (grabbing, squeezing) my butt with the other hand. He told me to let go and lowered me down to the mat below, his eyes flicking between the perfect view of my naked breasts and my naked pussy. Needless to say, he was all smiles. I quickly rearranged my clothes to cover myself and turned back to raucous applause. I'm sure I was bright red over my entire body, and everyone in that crowd could surely vouch for that.

I turned to a cheering crowd with plenty of phones pointed my way. Mike was flagging down cell-phone wielding onlookers. I figured that he was buying their videos off them, as he had done at the amusement park before, so he could put together a multi-camera video of my ladder climb and exposure.

I walked back to Holly, Ryan, and Jeremy, filled with shame and so horny that their might have been steam shooting out of my pussy.

"Yeah, Sarah! You kicked that ladder's ass," Holly hooted.

"I don't know," Ryan replied. "I only saw one ass out there and it wasn't the ladder's."

I blushed even harder, feeling the flush across my face and chest. It was a hot night, but not THAT hot. I needed to cool off for a bit.

"Let's get a drink," I suggested. "It would seem that I have forty bucks to spend again."

We found a stand to buy drinks. The guys both got beers, but Holly and I wanted to keep our wits about us and got bottled water.

"So how about another wager," Jeremy suggested.

"Sure, Sarah's ready to take more of your money," Holly answered. "What did you have in mind?"

"The dunk tank," Jeremy replied, immediately. "We alternate throws, first person to hit the target and dunk the person in the tank wins."

"Twenty bucks each against a flash again?" I asked.

"Actually," Holly started. "How about we raise the stakes a bit. Let's make it fifty each."

"100 bucks against a flash of tits everybody's already seen?" Ryan asked. "No thanks. You've got nice ones, Sarah, but we're going to need more for that kind of money."

I felt embarrassed to have my breasts talked about like that, particularly the bit about everyone having already seen them. It was degrading to be bid over like a piece of meat, and for some reason I can't name, it also really turned me on. I wanted these boys to be so horny for me they couldn't walk straight, but it was still something of a surprise to hear myself say,

"I'll get in the tank."

"What?" Holly asked.

"If I lose, I'll get in the tank for people to dunk. You already know I'm not wearing anything under this thin white shirt and skirt -- what do you think I'll look like when those are soaked through?

The guys exchanged a quick glance, then agreed to our terms. The idea of having me walk around with sheer, wet clothes and no bra or panties was, apparently, worth their 100 bucks.

We approached the guy running the dunk tank and the guys paid for 3 balls.

"Who throws first?" I asked.

"You do," Holly answered. "There's two of them, so they've got twice the chance to win. It's only fair that you get to go first."

Ryan and Jeremy seemed about to object but couldn't find an argument that it wasn't fair. Reluctantly, they agreed, and I took a ball and got into position.

I stretched out my arm a bit, feeling the nervous butterflies flood my stomach. I had played softball in high school and was pretty good then, but that felt like a long time ago, and I hadn't thrown a ball in a while. I exhaled slowly, trying to calm my nerves, squared my shoulders and threw. The ball hit the dead center of the target, and the bikini-clad tank victim fell into the water.

Holly and I screamed in celebration, jumping and hugging. Just outside of our little group, I spotted Mike with his phone pointed toward me, and made sure to angle my chest toward him as I jumped, figuring it might add a little flash or two. I guess it showed enough, as we got the attention of some other passersby.

"Shit," Jeremy cursed. "Here you go."

He and Ryan each gave me the money I'd earn.

"Would you take that bet again?" Ryan asked.

"I'll take money for hitting bullseyes all night!" I answered, suddenly very confident and a little lost in my temporary victory.

"Here that, everybody?" Holly said to anyone in ear shot. "My friend Sarah here is willing to bet anybody here that she can hit the target before you. If she wins, she gets 50 bucks. If you win, she takes over in the dunk tank for a while. And did I mention she's not wearing anything under this thin white shirt and skirt?!"

My stomach leaped into my throat. What had Holly done?! The assembled crowd murmured to one another, and it wasn't long before the first guy stepped forward.

"Let's do it," he said. "50 bucks against a chance to see that sweet ass? Hell yes!"

I blushed again, but turned to the game operator, ready to buy more balls.

"Don't worry about it," he said. "I wanna see this as much as anyone -- you can play as long as it takes."

"Oh, um, thanks." I said, avoiding his gaze as he leered at my chest. "I get first throw!"

Without waiting for an answer, I took the ball and wound up. Once again, my aim was good, and the girl in the bikini went down. Holly collected my $50 from the guy as he swore and took his place in the crowd again. I jumped and danced around, touting my own prowess. Judging by the eyes glued to my celebration, my loaner clothes must have been bouncing enough to give some enticing flashes of skin.

"Who else wants to give me 50 bucks? I can do this all night?"

Another taker stepped forward and we repeated the routine. Bam! Bullseye. Another. Another. I was on fire! I eventually wound up for what must have been my 10th throw and hit the target on the very edge. This time, the bikini girl stayed put.

Again, my stomach dropped. The streak was over, and now this guy got to throw. He didn't look like a typical jock, so I thought I had a chance. He took his position and grabbed a ball. The crowd went completely silent, waiting to see what this guy could do. His throw was awkward, like he was using the wrong hand, and the ball sailed over the backstop, missing the target by at least 4 feet. The ever-growing crowd, now composed of at least 20 people, groaned loudly as I breathed a sigh of relief. I had another shot.

The guy who threw was clearly bummed.

"Jesus, Brian! Can't you do anything right?!" Someone shouted from the crowd. "It's just like high school gym all over again!"

Brian, the failed pitcher, looked downright humiliated. And ... oh geez, was that a tear in his eye? Suddenly I was awash with sympathy for him. He was probably reliving every failed sporting attempt he'd ever made. Now, surrounded by people he'd grown up with, thinking he was finally past that time in his life when he'd be ridiculed for his lack of athletic ability, he had failed again. My heart nearly broke for him.

"Don't listen to them, Brian," I said, quietly enough so only he could hear. "Those guys are just assholes. Besides, you're way cuter."

He looked up and smiled slightly, and I gave him a wide grin. Reaching out my arms, I embraced him, and he returned the gesture.

"Thanks," he said. "I'm so sick of being tortured cause I can't throw a ball to save my life. You must not be from around here -- nobody who is has ever been nice to me."

"Well, it's their loss," I said. "I think you're a sweetie."

As I spoke, I felt his hand slide down my lower back and come to rest just above my ass. I had an idea to try to get this guy a moment of fame in this Podunk little town.

"Brian," I whispered into his ear. "I want you to reach down to my skirt and lift it up.?

"What?" he asked, startled.

"Flash my butt to them and be a hero for a little while. I don't mind." I answered.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

In that moment, he really was cute -- torn between fame (and my naked ass) and worry about my feelings.

"Do it," I whispered, my lips brushing against his ears.

Immediately, he slid his hands further down and I felt them on my cheeks. The crowd noticed right away and gave some hoots. He slid his hands back up, taking the fabric with them, and I felt myself become exposed.

Deafening cheers and whistles filled the air. "Get it, Brian!" someone shouted.

Without asking permission this time, he held my skirt up with one hand and reached down and squeezed my now bare ass cheek with the other, massaging it firmly. I was immediately turned on again to be fondled like this in front of so many eyes. I let out a low moan in Brian's ear, and he reached down with his other hand and grabbed the other cheek.

Brian closed his eyes, squeezing and kneading both cheeks, then spreading them apart wide so I was sure everyone could see my asshole and some of my pussy from behind. He was in absolute heaven. He decided to see how far he could go, and reached further, his hand grazing the bottom of my cunt and sliding through my juices.

I figured the show had gone far enough and pushed him away. Once again, the crowd groaned. Looking over my shoulder, I saw staring eyes and cellphone lenses.

"You're a sweetie, Brian," I said, loud enough for everyone to hear. "Why don't you try again."

I handed him another ball, and he took it from me. His face no showed a mix of the high he was still riding and the nerves that were building quickly.

Closing the distance between us and speaking low, I said, "It's ok, Brian. You can do this. Slow your breathing. Square up your stance, like this. Step forward, point your toe toward the target and bring the ball straight over the top. You can do this."

At this point, I wasn't really thinking about the consequences for me -- I really just wanted to get Brian a win. He seemed like a decent guy, and he clearly needed a self-esteem boost.

I stepped back to give him room. Brian took a few slow breaths, squared his shoulders, stepped and threw. Bam! Splash!

The crowd erupted. "Yeaaaaaaah!!! Brian! Brian! Brian!" they chanted.

For his part, Brian kept his cool, looking very pleased with himself, but returning immediately to the matter at hand.

"I believe it's your turn in the tank," he said to me.

"I guess so," I answered. "Nice throw, Brian."

Holly gave me a thumbs up as I made my way toward the tank. The guy running it handed a towel the bikini girl as she climbed out, then held out his hand for me to hold as I climbed the 3 steps, then carefully maneuvered onto the little platform, doing my best to keep pussy from showing as I sat down.

I looked out at my audience, now grown to 30 or 40 very excited, mostly drunk people whooping and hollering lude suggestions as me. Sitting there, the object of so much desire, and knowing that I was only going to add to it once my clothes were wet and shear, I felt a strong urge to touch myself. I was growing hornier by the moment and wasn't sure how long I could (or whether I wanted to) resist.

"Step right up folks!" The carnival operator yelled. "Come and dunk this gorgeous slut in the pool. Just $20 for a ball."

"20 bucks?!" Someone yelled out. "A minute ago, it was 2 dollars!"

"As you can see," he answered, "the game has changed. The new cost is 20 dollars per ball. Whose up first?"

Even with the new price, probably half the crowd started jockeying for position in line to throw. The first guy paid and missed, then quickly got shooed to the back of the line. Brian had ended up 2nd in line, but missed his throw, too. I was surprised to see that Holly was next, but not as surprised as when I saw her getting set to throw -- she had clearly played quite a bit. She threw and was deadly accurate. Immediately, the platform unlocked beneath me, and I fell. I hadn't anticipated what the fall would be like very well and landed awkwardly in the water with my feet out in front of me instead of beneath me.

It took a moment to get oriented and return to the surface, but when I did my first concern was to cough and sputter until I got the water out of my nose and throat. Then I heard the cheering and immediately came back to awareness of what was happening. Looking down, my shirt looked like it was made of plastic wrap, it was so sheer. My wet boobs were on full display with my nipples erect and poking against the transparent shirt. Beyond that, my white skirt was nearly as transparent where it clung to my legs and hips. The weight of the water had pulled it halfway down my hips, leaving the waist positioned about an inch away from leaving my tight, shaved pussy completely uncovered. There were enough pleats in the skirt that the many layers near the top were still mostly opaque, meaning nobody could see my cunt through the fabric. My instinct was to cover my chest or hike up my skirt, but I silently reminded myself why I was here and left my skirt where it was. Looking back to Holly, I saw her smile approvingly at this.

Actually, pretty much the entire crowd of faces was smiling approvingly at this. A few jealous-looking girlfriends scowled while their boyfriends cheered and hooted, but otherwise it seemed to be a well-received move. As far as I could tell, nobody seemed pissed off or likely to call the cops, which made me feel bolder than I had. The fact that all these guys were so transfixed by my body had me incredibly hot, even with the cool water I'd just been dunked in. For a moment, I just scanned the crowd, taking in their lust and feeding on it.

"I'm so wet," I said for my fans, emphasizing the double entendre in the last word. "I guess I might as well stay in here for a bit. Who's next?"

Immediately, another 10 guys got in line to throw at the target and handed their money over to the game operator. I'm sure he didn't mind my stunt -- between making 10 times his normal rate and getting to watch my fit, wet, nearly naked body in the tank, I was confident he'd let me stay as long as I wanted to.

Three guys in a row were either lousy at throwing or just overexcited and missed by a wide margin. The fourth knicked the edge of the target, but not hard enough to drop me. The fifth guy nailed it and I fell back into the cool water. This time I kept my balance better, and immediately pushed off the floor of the tank. The extra speed through the water pulled further on my skirt, lowering it even more. The crowd continued to cheer for the guy who threw the ball and for my nearly naked state. As I got back up on the platform, I saw that my skirt was now an inch or so above my slit.

"Yikes!" I said, in mock horror. "My skirt is sliding down! If I get dunked again, you might see my pussy!"

"I don't see any bush showing," a guy called out. "Looks like you're shaved nice and smooth, aren't you?"

"She sure is," Jeremy answered. "We saw that cunt already, and it was smooth as silk. And it was probably just as wet before she got dunked."

The guys in the crowd erupted in cheers and wolf-whistles and got ready to throw with renewed purpose. Everybody seemed to want to be the one to reveal my cunt. Listening to them talk about me like a piece of meat, describing my wet pussy to a crowd of strangers ... I was more than ready to have my cunt revealed.

Trying not to reveal my desire, I said, "I'm getting kinda cold, and I think my friends are getting bored. I think I'll get out now."

The crowd booed immediately and enthusiastically.

"Please stay!" they called. "One more round!"

"OK, I'll tell you what," I began. I'll stay, but from now on the balls cost $40. That's 20 for me and 20 for this guy." I gestured at the operator.

Two guys got out of line, but five more remained, seemingly deciding that this chance was worth their 40 bucks. The rest of the onlookers cheered them on fervently.

Once again, the first 4 failed to drop me into the water. I heard a few people egging on some of the more athletic guys to try again, only to be rebuffed with claims that they were out of money. Only one thrower remained, and wouldn't you know it? It all came down to Brian.

Brian was kind of a heftier guy, so I'd guess that he was at least a little sweaty most of the time, but I could see he was sweating bullets now. I called him over to me and motioned for him to come around to the back of the tank. I stepped down the steps to join him. With my back turned to the rest of the crowd, I said quietly to him, "Take a deep breath, Brian. You can do this."

He inhaled deeply, closed his eyes, and exhaled slowly.

"Could I get another hug for good luck?" he asked, timidly.

I reached out my arms and pressed my wet body against him. He enclosed me in a warm embrace, fending off the chill of the evening air on my wet skin. I melted into him with a satisfied sigh. Immediately, his hands went down my back, under the waist of my skirt, and squeezed my bare butt ass under the fabric. The move did not go unnoticed by the crowd, who began to hoot and whistle again. I moaned softly in his ear, then said, "Rub my pussy for luck."

Without any hesitation, he moved one hand around to my front and reached under my skirt. He traced my outer lips with two fingers, stroking gently up and down a few times. Each touch was pure electric sex. I moaned louder, and adjusted my stance so my legs were further apart.

Brian, sensing what I needed, opened my outer labia and found my clit, engorged and hyper-sensitive. He traced a few circles around my clit, causing me to inhale sharply. Reaching further down, he found my wet, hot cunt and inserted a thick finger. He pumped in and out a few times and I moaned loud enough for others to hear.

"Is he ...?"

"Brian, are you fingering her?"

I felt Brian nodding at someone, then pull his finger out of my cunt and return to my clit, slippery from my juices. He used them to lubricate my slit, then grabbed in on either side with two fingers and began gently stroking up and down along the length of my clitoral hood. It felt incredible. Then he moved his other hand to the front and stuck another thick finger in my pussy, alternating strokes on the side walls as he pumped my clit with his first hand.

"Oh, God!" I moaned, no longer attempting to stay quiet. "Don't stop Brian! Don't stop! God, you're so fucking good at that! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh god!"

I might have started with the intention of trying to give Brian another win -- he seemed like a good guy who had gotten a raw deal growing up -- but by the end, I was too overcome by his expert finger fucking to think about anything other than my own pleasure.

I was vaguely aware of voices that seemed much nearer than before, but I couldn't be bothered to worry about them. Brian was getting me off in the most spectacular way, and I couldn't pry an ounce of attention away from it. I felt hands tugging at my waistband, pulling my skirt down to the ground. I let it happen without even considering that both of Brian's hands were busy. Instead, I just spread my legs wider now that I was unrestricted by the skirt.