Sharp Dressed Man

Story Info
A mind-control invention has a small problem...
3.2k words
4.21
42k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,721 Followers

Nina's smile grew ever more fixed. "They're breasts, not microphones," she barely managed to avoid saying. "You don't need to talk directly at them for me to hear you," she narrowly kept from continuing.

Nathaniel, the man who'd cornered her into this conversation, seemed oblivious to her irritation. "So at first I was annoyed by the impurity," he said, continuing to leer at her as he talked, "but then I realized that the conductivity factor had actually improved by fourteen percent!" He smiled hopefully at her. "I'm sure you can see the implications."

Nina kept her plastic smile firmly in place, trying to add an apologetic cast to her eyes. "I'm actually not much on the technical end of things," she said. "I'm in Marketing." You can tell, she wanted to say, by the fact that I'm actually wearing something remotely stylish and have groomed myself in a fashion befitting a social occasion. "I'm just here for the conference to see if any of the things that you people have been working on might have commercial applications."

Of course, that was a little difficult when just about everyone here spoke the same brand of incomprehensible technobabble. Nina didn't think of herself as stupid by any stretch, but this deep into the upper echelons of every scientific field, she felt about as smart as Larry the Cable Guy. She was just glad she had her own army of pet geeks to translate it down into a layman's explanation, or she'd have to come back to work on Monday with a sheepish smile and a folder full of gibberish.

But even the guys she'd brought with her were like Nathaniel, here (who was now looking at her with a hangdog expression that suggested he was still hoping to get into her panties by the end of the night.) Namely, one step away from being maced. She knew that in the movies, nerdy guys were supposed to get all tongue-tied around pretty girls (and really, Nina only thought of herself as "a little above average", but dressing nice and paying attention to her hair and make-up apparently made these guys think she was a minor goddess.)

But the truth of the matter was that there was a difference between 'shy' and 'no social skills', and in that gap lay nothing but leers, inappropriate comments, constant borderline-stalking, and generally the sort of behavior that suggested that nobody here had any idea how to actually interact with a woman who wasn't computer-generated. They all had the kind of super-charged libido you got from being horny your entire adult life and never ever getting laid, and the kind of skills at talking to women that helped ensure that state would continue indefinitely.

You could tell just by looking at them. Put the men and women in this room into a line-up, and even the most untrained observers could tell which ones were scientists and which ones had gotten roped into attending this after-hours mingling session, simply by looking at their outfits. The scientists were wearing nightmares of polyester, off-the-rack suits that were either two sizes too big or (more horrifyingly) a size too small, and other sartorial nightmares. They didn't know what matched, they didn't know what clashed--even the women wore terrible outfits, which seemed to suggest that at least in the realm of fashion, the "nature or nurture" question was definitively settled. She wished that the whole affair had been formal, instead of semi-formal. Almost everyone could figure out a rented tuxedo.

Not that Nina was shallow. At least, she didn't think it was shallow to expect a man to dress nicely to impress a woman (or vice versa.) Taking a little care about your appearance demonstrated that you put a priority on impressing the other person, on being pleasant and approachable. Little things, like combing your hair (how did he not notice it was sticking up like that?) or finding a shirt that matched the pants (did he pick that tie out on a dare?) or even, say, noticing that you'd spilled cocktail sauce on your shirt and trying your best to remove the stain...those were all just little things that said, "I take care of myself and like to look my best." Nina had dated a lot of guys who weren't exactly supermodels, but they still made sure to present themselves well. It was just that simple.

But these people...Nina let her gaze wander over the crowd (mostly to distract herself from Nathaniel, who hadn't let her total incomprehension stop his boring anecdote for more than a second or two. If her professional responsibilities didn't require her to be polite...) Ugly lime-green suit, tuxedo-patterned t-shirt, striped dress with plaid sweater, salsa stained shirt, serious candidate for World's Worst Combover, immaculately-cut suit with oh sweet God that looked gorgeous...

The second Nina saw him, she couldn't take her eyes off him. The man just seemed to radiate charisma, the sharp, elegant lines of the suit suggesting...wealth, power, authority, virility, just everything Nina could possibly imagine to be wonderful about a man. He just seemed to be the center of the entire room--once she noticed him, she wondered how she'd ever been able to look at anything else.

Everyone else seemed to see it as well. Everyone around him seemed quiet, deferential as he held court on something (Nina couldn't hear it from over here, but simply from his demeanor, she intuitively knew that he was dispensing pearls of true wisdom.) He caught her eyes, and the tiny smile he gave made Nina swoon a little. She felt silly when she realized that was actually what she was doing, but it was true--she was suddenly just a little bit unsteady on her feet, like she'd had too much wine. But she wasn't drunk on alcohol, she knew. She was drunk on him.

He headed in her direction, and the crowd just seemed to part for him. All around him, men and women stepped aside as he walked towards her with the grace of a panther. Nina could see it on the faces of the other women in the crowd, that same unquenchable desire that must be in her own eyes, but he knew how to dismiss a woman with his eyes as well as attract one. They simply eyed him, envious, as he walked over to Nina.

"Hello, doll," he said, and Nina heard herself giggle flirtatiously. "My name's Gerald. Saw you across the room, thought I'd introduce myself." She felt like she couldn't look anywhere but at him, but she saw Nathaniel out of the corner of her eye as he slunk off. It seemed only natural, really. Nathaniel must have known that he could never compete with this perfect, glorious Adonis.

She suddenly realized that she'd been gazing adoringly at him for almost thirty seconds. "Hi," she blurted out. "I'm, um, ah..." She gestured at her own nametag. "Nina," she added after a moment or two, her name finally popping into the blank void that had just a few minutes ago been her calm, composed mind.

"Hi, Nina," he said, letting his eyes travel down to her breasts. Nina felt her nipples harden under her dress like tiny pebbles. "You're looking pretty tonight."

Nina clenched her thighs together slightly as she felt a rush of arousal dampen her panties. "Um..." Keep it simple, she told herself. "Thanks," she said, blushing slightly.

"You don't exactly look like you belong in a place like this," Gerald said. "You're far too pretty to be a scientist."

Nina distantly recalled wanting to slap the last guy who'd told her that, but she understood that Gerald wasn't like the other guys. He wasn't saying she was too good-looking to be intelligent. He was just complimenting her dress sense, her style, comparing her with the other women in the room and finding them wanting. She felt a tingle on her clit as the thought occurred to her that she might wind up in bed with him tonight if she played her cards right. "Um, I...I'm in Marketing," she managed to say through the pulses of arousal that were overwhelming her thoughts.

"Marketing, huh? That must be fascinating." He smiled at her, and it was all Nina could do not to tackle him to the ground and straddle his hips right there in the crowded room. She felt like she was basking in the light of a new sun, soaking in the radiance of his charisma and letting it warm her all over, and she wanted nothing more than to let Gerald sweep her away and do whatever he wanted to her. Her mind was already filling in the details of what those things might be, picturing hot, passionate sex, him thrusting endlessly into her, filling her up so completely as she begged for more...

"So, is this party boring you?" Gerald asked. She could tell just from the way he asked it what he wanted the answer to be, and Nina couldn't imagine answering the question any other way than the one he wanted her to. She couldn't imagine doing anything to displease Gerald. His charm just seemed so...absolute, so irrefutable.

"Well," she said, her mouth seeming to move all on its own, "I was wishing this was a little bit more of a...private affair." She said the last two words breathily, thrusting her tits out just a little, just enough to let him know she wanted his hands all over them and his fingers tweaking and teasing her nipples until she whimpered in ecstasy under his touch and pleaded for his long, hard cock thrusting into her twat...

"Perhaps we could go upstairs," he said, interrupting her fantasy just long enough for his words to generate a whole new one, "and you could show me your room." He smiled. "I'm afraid my company made my colleague and I room together. And we do want someplace...private, don't we?"

Nina nodded, her eyes glazed over with lust. Someplace private, someplace sexy, someplace they could suck and fuck and she could be his slut, his whore, his horny fantasy girl...as Gerald led her out of the room, Nina thanked whatever gods there were that she was the only woman her company had sent, forcing them to give her a room to herself. Herself and Gerald, tonight.

Once they got into the elevator, she couldn't keep her hands off of him any longer. She locked lips with him, sliding her tongue into his mouth and passionately curling it around his. Her hands felt all over the soft, silky fabric of his suit, running up and down his chest, feeling down between his legs where the bulge of his cock stood out underneath the material. Nina thought about how soon she'd be taking that cock into her mouth, her cunt, her ass, anywhere he wanted to put it and it made her so fucking wet... She felt so...so blessed that he'd chosen her to be his fucktoy for the evening that she'd do anything he asked, no matter how depraved, how perverted. The kinkier the better. Anything to prove her devotion to Gerald, anything at all.

She pulled him down the hallway with the same intensity that her own lust dragged her towards her bedroom, her mind full of images of her tits pillowed around his cock, of her body bent over the sink as he took her from behind in the hotel bathroom, of endless orgasms ripped from her body by his sheer masculine power. She only dimly registered him saying, "Maybe later, I can swing by the party again, pick up another girl, and the three of us can have some fun together. What do you think?"

Only a few seconds ago, she'd have killed any other woman who tried to touch Gerald's perfect, sexy flesh, but the mere knowledge that Gerald wanted her to fuck other women rewired her sexual preferences in an instant. Of course she'd play with another girl. Gerald willed it to be so. She'd fuck anyone he wanted her to, cheerfully suck cocks and lick pussies and tongue assholes and finger titties and take anything in any hole like the slutbitch Gerald wanted her to be. Her hand shook so badly with need that she almost couldn't fit the key card into the lock, but she knew that the sooner she got inside, the sooner Gerald could get inside her, and that helped center her enough to manage it.

Gerald hadn't even closed the door all the way before she was pulling her dress off, flinging her clothes away with heedless abandon in the rush to let Gerald see her naked. Her panties were soaked completely through, clinging to her pussylips as she peeled them off, and she was shivering and panting with lust as she gasped out, "Oh, God, Gerald, I need you so fucking bad, need to feel you, need to..."

She couldn't even finish the thought, the utter need throbbing up from her cunt blanked out her mind completely and she grabbed his tie and yanked him to her as she sat down on the edge of the bed, fumbling with the buttons on his shirt, needing nothing more than to see and taste and touch his naked flesh against hers. She slid his shirt and jacket off in a single shrugging gesture, revealing a body that was...that was a little paler and chubbier than she'd imagined, to be honest. The suit hid his extra weight well. Shirtless, he was somehow a little less than the Adonis she'd dragged into her room.

Even so, Nina's need couldn't be denied. She pulled his pants down, taking his boxers with it, and stared reverently at his cock. It was so...so...so short. Nina blinked. What the hell had she been doing?

She felt like someone had poured cold water in her lap. Just seconds ago, she'd been ready to fuck this man. No, not just ready. Eager. Beyond eager, really; Nina had been absolutely mindless with lust, devoted to him in a way she'd never been to any other man in the world. She pushed herself away from Gerald, sliding backwards in a sudden panic. She thought back to the dreamy haze of moments ago; if Gerald had asked her to throw herself out a window, she realized with a chill, she'd have done it. It wasn't just a case of sudden attraction (and looking at him, standing there naked with a sudden expression of dismay on his face and a rapidly deflating penis, she couldn't imagine becoming attracted to him in the first place.) He'd done something to her.

She pulled the bedspread around herself, glaring at him. "Tell me what just happened," she said. "Or I'm going to call hotel security and tell them someone just broke into my hotel room and tried to rape me."

For just a moment, Gerald tried to look innocent, but panic rapidly overtook that and resignation soon replaced the panic. "It's the suit," he said, giving in. "I was working on some research involving the human nervous system, trying to find materials that could function as a replacement for damaged nerves. I found something better, though, something that could conduct and, well...amplify the electrochemical energy of the nervous system. It made your thoughts more powerful.

"With just a little, it was barely noticeable. But the more of it that came into contact with the nerve endings in your skin, the greater the amplifying effect. It's like every part of you that comes into contact with the fabric plugs into the network of amplifying fibers. So I got a friend of mine who was a tailor to make me a suit out of the fabric. The suit acts like a transmitter. It made me..."

"I remember," Nina said. Her arousal was completely gone now. Which only made sense, really. It had been artificial. Gerald had wanted her to be hot to trot, and her own mind had just been completely overwhelmed by the signals he was sending. But the second he took it off...Nina couldn't help herself. She laughed. The guy invents something that can make any woman want to fuck him, but it only works when he's fully clothed!

Gerald must have thought she was laughing at him. Between that and the threat to call the cops, he looked like he was about to cry. "Can I go?" he asked.

Nina hesitated. On the one hand, she really did want to give him a swift kick in the balls, or at the very least follow through on that threat to get him arrested. On the other hand, she wasn't really one to kick a man when he was down, and sagging, pudgy, flaccid, watery-eyed Gerald looked about as down as a human being could be. He actually looked frightened of her. It felt strangely empowering. "Yeah," she said, wrapping the bedspread around herself a little tighter. "Get the fuck out of my room and don't let me see you again, or you're going to see if that suit works when it's shoved up your ass." Nina never really thought about herself as much of a fighter, but she was betting she could take Gerald.

He gathered up his clothes into a little ball, hugging them close to his body in a vain attempt to cover his nudity. "Can I...can I get dressed first?" he asked.

Nina almost said no, but there was just something so pathetic about the way he looked when he was pressing the suit to his crotch and stomach that she relented. It wouldn't really do any harm, she decided. Now that she knew about the suit's power, she was sure she could resist it, and anyway, it seemed mean to kick a harmless, sweet guy like Gerald out into the hotel naked. "Yeah, alright," she said.

When he set the clothes down on the bed, she almost changed her mind. It occurred to her that she'd given in awfully quickly to that request, that her opinion of him had changed rather abruptly when he'd been touching the fabric to his bare skin, and that maybe she wasn't as good at...at...he did look nice with that shirt on, she thought. Maybe she'd overreacted.

In fact, she decided as he slipped his boxers back on, then pulled his pants up over them, it was really unfair of her to think that just because he had mind-controlling clothing, it meant that she was only attracted to him because he was controlling her mind. Really, she shouldn't be so quick to judge. She should be more open... willing... docile... vacant... slutty... obedient... Nina let the bedspread fall to the floor as her hands decided that fingering her twat was a lot more enjoyable than covering up her body, especially covering it up from Gerald's eyes.

Gerald pulled on the jacket. "How do I look?" he said.

Nina tried to refocus eyes that had gone blank with lust. "You, um..." Fucking sexy smoking hot perfect erotic godlike oh oh oh... "Your fly's open," she said absently as she rubbed herself, just the sight of Gerald giving her a spontaneous orgasm.

"Oh. Right. Thanks," Gerald said, reaching down and pulling his dick out. Nina dropped to her knees, crawling over to him like the horny bitch she was and hungrily taking his cock into her mouth.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,721 Followers