Shattered Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted grinned at her. She was so enthusiastic. "Sure, whatever you say."

Francesca knew she looked hot, she knew that people, well, men, were staring after her as she walked through the foyer of the hotel. The dress clung to her like a second skin. Moulded to her hips and breasts, superbly styled it fell to the point of near indecency at mid thigh. The dress could be sluttish or elegant, depending on the wearer and the opinion of the beholder, but Francesca carried it off with style.

"Fuck me," a man whispered to himself and caught the eye of the grinning desk clerk. Both men knew what the other was thinking. The girl was a hottie.

Francesca stepped into the lift and then turned and stared at the men who immediately shifted their eyes. She felt a surge of confidence knowing she was desirable. Her pussy throbbed with anticipation when she thought of the game she was about to play. A trickle of arousal slid from her body and she felt the slip of juice against her thighs. The dress was so clingy that underwear was impossible and she smiled secretly when she imagined Ted's face when he saw her.

He answered the door at her knock. She fell into role immediately.

"Mr Bryant?" Ted's confused expression delighted her. "I'm Carla... Your escort, you phoned the agency."

"Uhm..." Ted replied, confused.

Francesca slid into the room and hoped he would cotton on to the idea soon.

"What's the matter? Don't you like what you see?" Francesca posed for him and executed a slow pirouette. "I'm very good, Mr Bryant," she teased, "Or should I say I'm very bad?" Ted stood with his back to the door, his mouth hanging open. "Come now, Mr Bryant," Francesca purred. "You called for a girl and here I am. Are you going to enjoy me?"

"Fucking hell," Ted whispered when Francesca, in her alter ego as Carla, lifted the hem of the dress, sat on the bed, and causally opened her thighs for him. "What...? I mean... What...?"

"It's two hundred and fifty for ninety minutes... or thousand for the night." Francesca blew the bemused man a kiss. "Do you want me for the night? Is a grand worth it for a whole night of fucking me?" She smoothed her hands over her body, slid her fingers through the cleft of her sex, and thrilled at the silky feel of her legs. "I'm nineteen, nineteen and such a dirty little slut. I'm worth every penny."

"A thousand?" Ted clicked to her game. "Your fee, a thousand pounds for the entire night?" His cock was stiff at the sight of the girl so wantonly exhibiting herself.

"Yes," she murmured. "And because you're so nice looking, you look like a decent bloke, no dirty diseases, I'm even willing to let you fuck me bare - No condom."

That was the pivotal moment as far as Ted was concerned. He knew that the real-life Francesca had begun to take the pill shortly after they'd begun their affair, but this would be the first time she had offered herself 'sans prophylactic'.

What the hell, he thought. I can afford it. "I'd have to leave you for a few minutes." His voice caught and he cleared his throat. "I'd have to get the... erm...cash together."

"I'll just get comfortable then. Maybe I'll warm up a little." Francesca fingered her opening. "Oops, I'm already a little bit gooey." She giggled and flaunted her slick inner thighs.

"Give me Ten minutes," Ted gulped and then hurried out.

"Thank you," Francesca purred when Ted handed her the thick bundle when he returned. "That's the vulgar part out of the way. Now, how do you want me? Do you want me to suck your cock, or are you going to lick my kitty?"

"Get on your knees on the bed and push that gorgeous arse at me." Since he was paying for the privilege, Ted decided to play the part and take charge. "Go on stick that peachy rear into the air. Good girl."

Ted lowered his face level with Francesca's buttocks. He parted the firm cheeks and gasped at the molten gape of the girl's sex. She was sodden and her labia pouted, thick and glistening with her arousal. He noticed the stain of her sphincter and quickly pushed his tongue into the hole.

"You filthy bastard," Francesca groaned when she felt the insistent wriggle of his tongue. "Lick my arse, go on, wriggle your tongue in there, it's fucking fantastic."

Ted pushed his fingers into the girl's pussy while he dabbed his tongue into the puckered dirty-hole, twisting and probing enough to bring a long, low groan from her, a groan of pleasure that burst from her mouth in one long, drawn out moan.

"Take the dress off," he commanded. "I want you naked. Show me your hot body."

Francesca hurriedly pulled the dress over her head and discarded it. She stood and posed provocatively wearing nothing but her impossible heels.

"Well, am I enough for you?" She smirked at Ted's hungry expression. "Do you like your whore?"

"God yes." Ted eased the girl to the bed and clambered between her thighs. He bumped his cock head at her opening. "I'm going in bareback," he whispered. "I'm going to fuck the little bitch without a condom at last." He eased into her body and felt the heat of her as her insides clenched at his shaft. "Fuck, you're so hot in there. Baby, you're gorgeous."

"You like my pussy, baby?" Francesca bit her bottom lip and grimaced at her lover as he began a rhythmic slide in and out. "Fuck my whore's cunt. Use me." The dialogue from her smutty films was proving invaluable as part of her repertoire.

The pair moved together as Ted powered into Francesca's eager pussy. She writhed and bucked beneath him and groaned her delight while Ted grunted like an animal above her. They switched positions, each new arrangement giving Ted an exciting new perspective of Francesca's athletic, proportioned body.

He admired the sweeping curve at the point where her hips flared from her narrow waist. The heart shape of her backside thrilled him as he took her from behind, his hands clasped around her waist, pulling her onto his cock.

His climax boiled when she rode him enthusiastically, her head rolling in ecstasy, and her tight breasts moving to the rhythm of their fucking. Francesca's eyes widened when the first strong spurts of his liquid splashed into her. She rolled forward and kissed him while he groaned and pawed at her body while more of the stuff poured from his cock.

Francesca slid from the cock and a thick gout of Ted's cum dripped from her body and plopped in a thick mass on his belly. She slurped and licked at his shaft, eager to suck their combined goo, which she swallowed with exaggerated eagerness. Then, Francesca scooped more of the hot stuff from herself and sucked at her fingers, staring into Ted's eyes as though daring him to comment.

That set the tone for the remainder of the evening and into the early hours. Ted was insatiable; the girl excited him so much. He came at her relentlessly like a rutting stag until, finally spent, he drifted into a deep sleep, Francesca held tight to his body, wrapped in his arms.

"I love you," he mumbled in the final moment before sleep claimed him and wrapped him in its dark folds.

***

"No, I can't see you tonight, I'm busy."

It was the third time that Francesca had brushed him off. She had suddenly turned inexplicably cold, leaving Ted stung by her continued rebuttal. What had happened? Then there came more news, a looming, black cloud, it was a revelation that rocked Ted.

"I'm afraid it's bad, he's gotten away with thousands, hundreds of thousands." The man paused as though it caused him physical pain. He sighed and continued, "Maybe as much as half a million."

The words from his accountant stunned Ted. They sounded distant, unreal, and Ted experienced a sense of disconnection. This couldn't be real. Not only had Francesca iced him, but it appeared as though her father had defrauded Ted out of a sizeable sum. Fingers of reality gripped him, twisting his guts, he felt sick with despair.

"How long?" Ted asked. His immediate thought was that Derek had discovered Ted's affair with his daughter and was exacting his revenge.

"What?" The accountant responded.

"How long has he been at it?" Ted's eyebrows lifted quizzically.

"Well, I'd say it's been at least eighteen months maybe two, two and a half years"

So it wasn't revenge, Ted thought. It was plain, old-fashioned greed. The man in the dark suit gave Ted a brief résumé of his findings.

"Thank you," Ted sighed wearily. He shook hands with the dour-faced, yet sympathetic bookish accountant.

"Will you be alright?" There was genuine concern in his voice.

"Sure," Ted replied. "It's a shock to be sure, but I'll be okay. Give me a few days."

Ted left the man sitting behind his desk. He had a lot of thinking to do. He needed to pause and take stock. He needed to examine his emotions over Francesca, and he needed to consider what to do about Derek.

***

Although his business world was shattered, the uppermost concern for him was Francesca. He'd fallen for the girl, he was utterly besotted, and if he could salvage anything from this mire of emotion and lament he needed to speak to Francesca.

He wanted to tell her how he felt, face-to-face. He would ask her to marry him despite her father's apparent duplicity. Francesca, if she accepted him, would be a balm to his wounds, he was certain.

He waited a short, discreet distance form the family home. There was no point in calling her; she would only freeze him out with monosyllabic replies. He couldn't approach the house because her parents would be here and Ted certainly had no desire to see Derek. His only option, he decided, was to follow her and confront her in the open. It was a feeble plan, but he was such a mish-mash of confusion and angst he could see no other option.

He waited.

Finally, on the second night of observation, a taxi arrived. Ted's tired body and sluggish mind reacted instantly. There she was! He came fully awake with a racing heart. Ted followed the car through the city streets. His desperation to see her, to talk to her, grew with every passing intersection and traffic light. The only subject on his mind was Francesca, overwhelming, all consuming.

The cab pulled up outside an expensive city-centre hotel and Francesca climbed out. She paid the driver and disappeared through the revolving door.

"Shit!" Ted lost valuable minutes finding somewhere to park. When he finally burst into the foyer, Francesca was nowhere in sight. "Have you seen a girl, very attractive, long dark hair...?"

The desk clerk looked blankly at him. "Girl, sir? Then, Ted saw the smirk pass quickly over the man's face and the kernel of reluctant truth germinated deep in Ted's knowing.

"Yes," Ted continued with a hint of uncertainty in his voice. "She just got out of a cab. She will have passed here a couple of minutes ago."

Something in Ted's expression or the tone of his voice caused the clerk to take notice. He felt sympathy for the man in front of him, so obviously bereft.

"She's gone upstairs, sir," he said quietly. "I wouldn't normally give this information away, but..." He looked at Ted for a long moment, hesitating. "Well, let's just say she's here at least once a week. I can't really tell you more. In fact, I've probably been indiscreet as it is."

Even from the dark of the long tunnel, Ted dimly recognised the man's kindness. "Thank you," he mumbled absently and walked back to his car. He felt numb, but now he understood.

***

"I know what you do. I know about the hotels." Ted gave the girl no time to hang up. He delivered his statement in a flat monotone. She paused, hesitated but didn't put the phone down.

"So you know. So what?"

"Why?" Ted croaked. "You're so beautiful. Why sell yourself?"

Another pause elongated and then popped. "Because it's fun, it makes me feel so sexy. Those men pay me. I see how much they want me and I feel powerful."

"Can I see you?" The desperation cracked in his voice. "I love you..."

He heard a snort from her. "You can see me if you pay me. I'll even give you a discount, for old time's sake, but love...? No, I don't think so." Then in a quiet voice, "Leave me alone, Ted. I've outgrown you. It was such fun to play, but now I've moved on. I suggest you do the same."

The click told Ted she'd gone and his tears slid unchecked.

*** Two months later ***

Ted sipped his drink, not tasting it, his mind elsewhere. He eyed his phone, dormant on the table in front of him. Then, as though his stare had somehow activated the device's electronic brain, the screen flashed blue.

"Ted Bryant."

"It's in place. Ten minutes."

Ted paused, he could call it off, he still had control, and he could stop the wheels from turning even at this final moment. A brief flutter of love's wings, wings broken by jealousy and hate. The man on the other end waited. The pause stretched... and then, "Do it," Ted ordered curtly.

Ted flipped the phone closed; the wheels were set in motion. He sighed, sipped his drink, and watched the unrelenting urgency of Bangkok's 2am nightlife as it surged in front of him in all its garish vulgarity. A few minutes longer, then he could be satisfied, the loose ends neatly tied. He ordered another drink from a ubiquitous waiter.

Ted stared, the unremitting panorama of sleaze whirled chaotically, unseen, as he tasted the bile-green curdle of unrequited love. Ted could have handled that, the rejection. As painful as it was he was capable of reconciling himself to the fact that the girl didn't love him, but the idea of her surrendering herself to other men for money, and the cold, unfeeling way she'd dismissed him...That cut deep and twisted him.

The knowledge that other men were enjoying Francesca as he had done was like an open wound, a wound soon infected with a virulent jealousy. The love he felt for her withered and died, replaced by something vile that slithered in his guts and angered him whenever he thought of her.

***

Seven thousand miles and a seven-hour time difference away, Francesca lay on the hotel bed. Naked, securely tied to the bed head, her wrists securely bound with silk ribbons. Excited by the size of her client's cock, she squirmed with anticipation and desperately squeezed her thighs together in a futile attempt to scratch the itch between her legs.

The excitement of the sex still thrilled her. The clandestine nature of her work aroused her more than the money ever could. The duplicity was her drug of choice. She was sweet, innocent Francesca to everyone who knew her, but at night, then she could throw off the wholesome girl image and wear the mask of her alter ego, Carla. Carla was wicked, so delightfully immoral, and Francesca loved playing the part.

"Stick that big fucker into me. Fuck my tight little pussy with it." The filth poured from her mouth in a torrent of obscenity.

The man smirked at her. He gripped the thick shaft in his fist and pulled at it. "I'm gonna come all over that pretty face of yours first. Then we're going to have a visitor. How does that sound?"

"A threesome?" Francesca groaned, "Another cock? That'll be an extra five hundred."

The man laughed, it wasn't a nice sound and Francesca felt a squirt of fear, she suddenly needed to pee.

"We'll see, baby," he grunted. "We'll see."

"What do you mean?" Francesca struggled and writhed urgently, but the man ignored her and stroked his cock. He knew the bonds would hold.

His own movements became more urgent, his breath coming in pants as he coaxed and cajoled his climax. Finally, he grunted, "All over your face you little whore."

Francesca felt the heavy spatter of the man's semen against her face. She could feel the stuff as thick rivulets dribbled along her cheek. She knew that heavy strands of it were clinging to her hair, and in spite of her fear of a few moments ago, she experienced a dirty rush of renewed lust between her thighs.

"Maybe I'll just let you off with the money," she gurgled in an effort to placate the man, her voice hoarse with arousal. "Two of you fucking me, yes, that'd be great, I've never been fucked by two men before." She watched bemused when the man began to dress, casually ignoring the cum stained girl on the bed. "Why are you dressing?" The alarm was evident in her voice. "What's going on?"

"Right on time." The man grinned at the sound of a knock at the door. "We've got a visitor." He took a mobile phone from his pocket. "Smile bitch," he grinned and took a picture of Francesca's soiled face. He checked his handiwork and grinned. Then, he moved quickly and opened the door. "Come in," he smiled dangerously at the man in the corridor. "The bitch is on the bed. I just knocked one out over her face. I would've loved to have fucked her, but the man wanted my jizz on her face."

"What?" The man at the door was clearly at a loss as to what was going on. "I... This is the wrong room. I was supposed to meet someone here."

"Oh no, this is the right room. Come in. But smile for the camera first." The burly man took a second picture with his phone. He would send both images through the ether to his client in a few minutes. "Ted says hello by the way." He reached out and pulled Derek into the room by his shirtfront. "I guess introductions aren't necessary. You know the slut on the bed." Contempt screwed his features. "The little whore wanted an extra five hundred quid for the threesome." He grinned wolfishly, enjoying his work. "She thought you were a mate of mine coming to fuck her too. Then she offered it as a freebie." He laughed with derision and continued. "Nice daughter you've got there, Derek, a grand a night prossie." He pushed past the slack-jawed Derek, adding with faux pleasantness, "I think I'll leave you to it. I guess you've got a lot to talk about."